The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Fellas, Would You Date Her?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I'm good. Pretty much every brotha I know dated a Becky, myself included. Pretty much every sista I know who grew up in the suburbs or worked in an office dated at least one white boy if not a non black guy (Latino, Arab, etc).

That's normal. Three things struck me that made me pass. First, she met him on a dating app. It wasn't organic. Meaning maybe at the same job, same health club, struck up a convo and it developed. She met him on a dating app meaning she swiped right. So, maybe he was just someone interesting among black men or she was specifically looking for white men. I'm going with the latter. Second, marriage is a helluva commitment. Maybe she just happened marry a guy she vibed with. She said before him she 'didn't date much'. Hmm...that suggests something to me. I won't just now. Last, she is from Grenada in the Caribbean. Most of the Caribbean girls I knew who were born, grew up in part in the islands, married either another person from their island or a white boy. It was either or both.

She may be what I was saying in the other thread on interracial dating. A lot of them will go the other route, get ran through or a bad experience and come back.

For me, I'd have to be sure she's pro Black. George Lucas' wife Mellody Hobson a sista, seems pro black to me. I say that because she's usually credited with him making Red Tails, the Tuskeegee airmen movie. She opened his eyes to institutional racism in Hollywood. He said he had a lot of trouble getting the movie done. I hear him say once. He said that he's George Lucas, movie studios roll out the red carpet for him, they have always financed his projects since Star Wars became a hit in 1976 and they were fighting him on making this even though his name was all over it and he had big names at the time: Cuba Gooding Jr, Terrence Howard, Neyo the singer, a younger Michael B. Jordan, Method Man had an appearance. The studios fought him on it an he had put up a lot of his own money.

She also used his money to buy the Ebony photo library so it wouldn't go into non black hands.

The sista above is cute and refined but I'd have to know where her head is at and she better be pro black AF..lol. Not lukewarm. Her paperwork is a bit dirty as it is. Just me, others may think she's fine enough and that's okay too. I'm not the dick detective. My only criteria for judging is are you pro or anti black and the medical doctor's creed 'Do no harm'.

B
B1 rebel 365
😂😂 great read👍🏿
First impression without watching the video is that it's a rebound reaction -until another zaddy opportunity presents itself.

I do wish sistas would just stop dating non blacks especially white men -as if black women were not abused and exploited enough during slavery but now they are volunteering themselves to the oppressor class expecting it to be a different experience! 🙄🤯 It's not like we don't know who they really are.

What an absolute INSULT to brothers though -running to them after they've been defiled voluntarily, expecting brothers take them back automatically without accountability. Their actions demonstrate they were willing to sellout for what exactly, without thought of commitment to our group.
It's like playing a group sport with black teammates anxious and happy to play for the opposing white team! NUTS!

Yeah, that's my take on it . . .

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Kendra G show. Black woman ex husband white, one daughter. Divorced after catching him in the act smashing another sista. Attractive, makes six figures, educated. Prefers black men now. Is her past (marriage, child) a deal breaker?

For me... it all depends on where he allegiances are... "Back The Black" or "White Is Right"?

B
    B1 rebel 365
    Thing is, people can, and often do, pretend to espouse the same principles/values at first to secure the date/relationship then sometime later they start to wince, respond negatively then ask you to stop talking about anything relating to black people.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The positive is she pretty much only wants a black guy but for me, its for the wrong reasons. White boy cheated on her. That's bad and all but black men, all men cheat. The issue is who she chose, she chose a cheater. It has nothing to do with race but she kinda did.

I'm good.

But as I said though, she looks good, is intelligent. If you are doing sales, you have to be an extrovert and pick up on people's vibes, etc, She was trying not say she was married to a Brad though....lol. She's from Grenada and I'm sorry but I think its one of those white jesus, bedwench mindsets and then got her wake up call kinda.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I'm good. Pretty much every brotha I know dated a Becky, myself included. Pretty much every sista I know who grew up in the suburbs or worked in an office dated at least one white boy if not a non black guy (Latino, Arab, etc).

That's normal. Three things struck me that made me pass. First, she met him on a dating app. It wasn't organic. Meaning maybe at the same job, same health club, struck up a convo and it developed. She met him on a dating app meaning she swiped right. So, maybe he was just someone interesting among black men or she was specifically looking for white men. I'm going with the latter. Second, marriage is a helluva commitment. Maybe she just happened marry a guy she vibed with. She said before him she 'didn't date much'. Hmm...that suggests something to me. I won't just now. Last, she is from Grenada in the Caribbean. Most of the Caribbean girls I knew who were born, grew up in part in the islands, married either another person from their island or a white boy. It was either or both.

She may be what I was saying in the other thread on interracial dating. A lot of them will go the other route, get ran through or a bad experience and come back.

For me, I'd have to be sure she's pro Black. George Lucas' wife Mellody Hobson a sista, seems pro black to me. I say that because she's usually credited with him making Red Tails, the Tuskeegee airmen movie. She opened his eyes to institutional racism in Hollywood. He said he had a lot of trouble getting the movie done. I hear him say once. He said that he's George Lucas, movie studios roll out the red carpet for him, they have always financed his projects since Star Wars became a hit in 1976 and they were fighting him on making this even though his name was all over it and he had big names at the time: Cuba Gooding Jr, Terrence Howard, Neyo the singer, a younger Michael B. Jordan, Method Man had an appearance. The studios fought him on it an he had put up a lot of his own money.

She also used his money to buy the Ebony photo library so it wouldn't go into non black hands.

The sista above is cute and refined but I'd have to know where her head is at and she better be pro black AF..lol. Not lukewarm. Her paperwork is a bit dirty as it is. Just me, others may think she's fine enough and that's okay too. I'm not the dick detective. My only criteria for judging is are you pro or anti black and the medical doctor's creed 'Do no harm'.
    I know this is for the fellas, but I only have one question:
    Why didn't she date her own kind first?

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    Despite the title, sistas can add y'all 2 cents. You love who you love. It was a 6 month whirlwind romance into a marriage and they were married for a minute (7 years I think). My guess is she was always into white boys. That's my guess. She is now early 31s, kid, and frankly, ain't no white boy making 150k a year wifeying her. Lets keept it a buck. She hoping to find a brotha.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kendra G show. Black woman ex husband white, one daughter. Divorced after catching him in the act smashing another sista. Attractive, makes six figures, educated. Prefers black men now. Is her past (marriage, child) a deal breaker?

She’s cute but prolly no. I prefer girls with no kids. Lil brats that ain’t related annoy me.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    She’s cute but prolly no. I prefer girls with no kids. Lil brats that ain’t related annoy me.
    One more question: Can all you men see through all the fake hair, eye lashes & makeup or does that even matter as long as you can hit?

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    One more question: Can all you men see through all the fake hair, eye lashes & makeup or does that even matter as long as you can hit?
    I think it's an age thing I used to think like that in my early 20's but by my late 20's I saw the world and women differently by the time I had my first daughter I REALLY understood. My point being it's a case by case basis and until you get to know someone it's no use making assumptions about their life or what they've gone through. Keeping it real though the percentage of men of means that will even approach Sis is very low that's just life in general and she has to be approachable some of us grow into the mindset some of us hold onto old bad habits well into our 40's it's cool to have standards just make sure you're not being hypocritical about the process.
    It's not simp behavior it's real man shit! ✊🏿👍🏿✌🏿

D

Deleted member 1946

I dont think I would date her. I do not find her all that attractive. That's my personal opinion. She should've divorced him. If I find her personality appealing enough, I would give her a chance despite her looks. Her dating White men in the past is not a deal breaker.

D

Deleted member 1946

I think it's an age thing I used to think like that in my early 20's but by my late 20's I saw the world and women differently by the time I had my first daughter I REALLY understood. My point being it's a case by case basis and until you get to know someone it's no use making assumptions about their life or what they've gone through. Keeping it real though the percentage of men of means that will even approach Sis is very low that's just life in general and she has to be approachable some of us grow into the mindset some of us hold onto old bad habits well into our 40's it's cool to have standards just make sure you're not being hypocritical about the process.
    It's not simp behavior it's real man shit! ✊🏿👍🏿✌🏿
    I definitely see things differently now that I am in my 30s compared to my 20s.

SmileyO

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

All I can say is woww but anyway moving on
    Quinn Wow GIF by Harlem

SmileyO

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Who are
    Deep Breath Waiting GIF by ZEPETO
    you to judge someone cause she was married to a white man how many of you are married to white woman on this thread if so what makes you any different and before you ask I'm married to a black man .

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    Thanks for your view. I'm judging for me. My observation is that I've only met maybe 2 at most, sisters married to or who preferred white men that were not anti black or at least anti black male. That's my experience and observation. Brothers who I've met who preferred white women weren't far behind. But to be fair, percentage wise were far more pro black.

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

More Black males marry/date non-Black women than Black women with non-Black men. If you feel like she is not worthy would you feel the same if she was white and he Black?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    As I've said, pretty much all blacks, men or women, have at the very least went on a date with a non black person, white person, etc.

I have, most of you have. My preference has always been sisters and that's the only one I'd marry.

That said, and I said this on another thread. Sisters I've seen whose preference is white men, that's all they want to date, are almost always anti black male/ anti black people. Not all, I know 2 that are super cool. But the rest, nah. Look at the swirling community of sisters, they are so anti black male they are actually advocating aborting black male babies.

On the other hand, I've known a fair amount of brothers who won't date sisters anymore. They come in a few different categories. Some will only date a non black women. Some will not date an American sista. They'll date a black DR, Brazilian, native African or white or whomever, but have an issue with American sisters. Most of those are anti black women or anti black American women. Either one, I'm not cool with.

As for this sista specifically, I would not take the chance personally. Even though she only wants a brotha now, her reason for not wanting a white man anymore isn't rooted in white supremacy. She got cheated on by ONE white man so now she only wants a brotha. Huh? Brothers cheat too. So, what's she gonna do if a brotha cheats on her? Go strictly Latino or Asian?

I don't hear anything pro black at all except her dating choices based on a personal situation. Nah, I'm good.

S
    StayingHumble
    Exactly. If her choice was to procreate with a white man and her decision to date black is now because of spite that her white man cheated on her what will she do if a black man cheats on her ? Spite black men ? It looks like she made a bad decision and probably was anti black in the first place being the reason she chose a white man .

In my opinion her mind has been corrupted and she'd probably cause more harm to anu black man that she dates in the future.