Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Games Currently Playing

leah.B1

Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
I actually just started minecraft and its actually really fun. Learning how to make equipment and food and surviving the night with all the creatures roaming around.

I need to finish Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider. There's so many little achievements to get and finish so sometimes I need to take breaks because there's so much lol.

If you like Dystopian and animated games that involve surviving with sleeping and eating factors, different main missions and side missions, and sneaking/stealth aspects; We Happy Few is a game for you.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Since there is a snowstorm coming to nyc it is the perfect time to finish the games that i have been to busy for like i have so many games that i start then move on to the next one due to boredom or frustration
    Playstation 4:
    The Last of Us 2
    Resident Evil 2
    Celeste
    Crash 4

Xbox one:
    Resident evil 4

Nintendo switch
    Crash Bandicoot Trilogy
    Super Mario 3d all stars
    Resident evil revelations

Steam :
    YS Origin
    Batman Arkham city

Am i the only one that have a lot of game to finish ?
    I have been trying to play the demo of the new modern warfare but I had a outstanding session last night. No cussing, no fussing just killin. My left hand is becoming stronger and I haven't dropped the controller once this year. Again Nini was right that it would become stronger, I just want it back to how it was before this stroke.

Marlomanny

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    GunGrave has a new game out and it's on Xbox game pass I've played the first mission it was giving me DMC vibes but crackdown gameplay. I just finished the anime and now I'm confused bc the game doesn't tell players where this take places so idk if this is Brandon Heat or not it's really confusing

Marlomanny

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well I've been busy playing sonic frontiers and so far it's been an interesting experience
    YT people saying it's really good it looks good plus I saw a video where someone was doing combos and another video where someone speed run lvls.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Currently playing triangle strategy and dark crystal: age of resistance. Yes im a strategy nerd.
    I'm playing Grand Guilds and Pokemon Violet...and when I have enough patience to put up with mayonnaise gamers primarily going after black characters over white ones...Dead By Daylight.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just beat the new GoW. The platinum is a pain cause the two hardest post game bosses are janky at best, ruthless at worst. When I get tired of getting my ass kicked, I play NBA2k23, or a random game like Bee Simulator.
    Does it hand hold as much as people say?

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Since there is a snowstorm coming to nyc it is the perfect time to finish the games that i have been to busy for like i have so many games that i start then move on to the next one due to boredom or frustration
    Playstation 4:
    The Last of Us 2
    Resident Evil 2
    Celeste
    Crash 4

Xbox one:
    Resident evil 4

Nintendo switch
    Crash Bandicoot Trilogy
    Super Mario 3d all stars
    Resident evil revelations

Steam :
    YS Origin
    Batman Arkham city

Am i the only one that have a lot of game to finish ?
    PS4Pro:
    Tekken 7
    Soulcalibur IV
    Vitura Fighter 5
    StreetFighter 6 some time after Tekken 8👀 drops on PS5.

PSN: MBGGBM & Sherm-X69X
    I sometimes stream at Twitch under ShermX69X mosty in the afternoon or night when I'm not busy and have down time.

Back log:
    Greedfall
    Nioh
    Dishonored 2
    Warframe
    Destiny 2
    Etc.
    Etc.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You play warframe?
    Ehh I used to. I have over 1500 hours in it lol but I haven't been on lately. Waiting for an update that looks good or when they bring some new frames that I can farm. The new one looks good but I want to wait for a few more so when I play I actually have something to do because I can pretty much one shot everything at this point.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ehh I used to. I have over 1500 hours in it lol but I haven't been on lately. Waiting for an update that looks good or when they bring some new frames that I can farm. The new one looks good but I want to wait for a few more so when I play I actually have something to do because I can pretty much one shot everything at this point.
    I need to find a cross play game I can get on switch that we can all play together.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I need to find a cross play game I can get on switch that we can all play together.
    It's cross-play now I think. I also have a Dojo built called Per Em Khepesh, with most of the blueprints farmed. The Game mechanics are great and if you know someone who has played it makes the game less grindy. Like I could taxi people wherever they needed to go to get stuff. It has it's own built in economy where you can trade parts for the in game currency that you usually have to pay for.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's cross-play now I think. I also have a Dojo built called Per Em Khepesh, with most of the blueprints farmed. The Game mechanics are great and if you know someone who has played it makes the game less grindy. Like I could taxi people wherever they needed to go to get stuff. It has it's own built in economy where you can trade parts for the in game currency that you usually have to pay for.
    I've never played it...I'ma download it right now and try to get a warframe session going.