Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Games Currently Playing

Heatice

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
did they fix Battlefield yet or is it still buggy ?
They have fixed it twice but it's still buggy and it's why I'm not putting much effort into playing it like I play other games that I'm playing.

I'm planning on getting Elden Ring by next week. It's said to be the best Soul's game ever developed.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    the tactical Anime game by bandi namco ?
    I said it wrong, it's War Robots

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Being (unabashedly) somewhat of an RPG & Horror Survival gaming nerd (🤓), I'm currently traversing through an obscure selection I found on Steam, entitled "Alliance Alive: Remastered", closely related to (& derived from) classic Final Fantasy productions.

When I've reached a level of fatigue with these rather juvenile selections, I turn to darker titles -
    Resident Evil II, being one such example, having redone a campaign as of recently.

Attachments

Alliance Alive Remastered Screenshot.jpg Resident Evil II Screenshot.jpg

DOSO

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Since there is a snowstorm coming to nyc it is the perfect time to finish the games that i have been to busy for like i have so many games that i start then move on to the next one due to boredom or frustration
    Playstation 4:
    The Last of Us 2
    Resident Evil 2
    Celeste
    Crash 4

Xbox one:
    Resident evil 4

Nintendo switch
    Crash Bandicoot Trilogy
    Super Mario 3d all stars
    Resident evil revelations

Steam :
    YS Origin
    Batman Arkham city

Am i the only one that have a lot of game to finish ?
    I'm currently playing Fight Night Champion, and Street Fighter 30th Anniversary online.

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Being (unabashedly) somewhat of an RPG & Horror Survival gaming nerd (🤓), I'm currently traversing through an obscure selection I found on Steam, entitled "Alliance Alive: Remastered", closely related to (& derived from) classic Final Fantasy productions.

When I've reached a level of fatigue with these rather juvenile selections, I turn to darker titles -
    Resident Evil II, being one such example, having redone a campaign as of recently.
    Nice you ever played of the danganronpa series since you like rpgs?

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nice you ever played of the danganronpa series since you like rpgs?
    No, never, although that title sounds familiar. There are a number of these games I want to try, as the common trend since last year has been remakes & masters, coming down the pipeline in Steam. I want to play Chrono Cross as well, but I'll wait until a generous sale comes along, since the reviews weren't the best, concerning its "remastered" quality.

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I forgot to mention: I'm also the occasional UNO junkie as well, sometimes playing the mobile version on my PC, through Bluestacks.

Game Dog GIF by TikTok France

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    No, never, although that title sounds familiar. There are a number of these games I want to try, as the common trend since last year has been remakes & masters, coming down the pipeline in Steam. I want to play Chrono Cross as well, but I'll wait until a generous sale comes along, since the reviews weren't the best, concerning its "remastered" quality.
    it is like anime "saw" it is a cool series

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I hope they eventually have it released next year 2023 and not the uncertainty surrounding games that were supposed to be released last year like God of War Ragnarok. It was delayed to me released 2022 but we don't have any words on it yet.
    Well a lot of games don't wanna release around the same time because they're in direct competition with each other even when they say they aren't

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Lately I've been playing Pokemon Blue with just a single Weedle. It hasn't been easy, my Weedle is at level 51 and I just made it past Pokemon Tower. I've also been playing Shadow the Hedgehog again, I'm going to try to get every single ending. I'm currently working on the neutral ending right now.
    i only played pokemon red/blue and sapphire and i played shadow the hedgehog ehh sonic adventure 1 is the best one

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Currently, I find myself back to playing Dragon Quest XI - a number I happened to stumble across last year. Being a fan of RPGs, particularly the ones of a classic turn-based variety, this was quite enjoyable. Although I regretted paying full price at the time, the amount of gameplay more than made it worth the expense, given there being a complete second half to complete, after "beating the game".

Dragon Quest XI - Steam

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Currently, I find myself back to playing Dragon Quest XI - a number I happened to stumble across last year. Being a fan of RPGs, particularly the ones of a classic turn-based variety, this was quite enjoyable. Although I regretted paying full price at the time, the amount of gameplay more than made it worth the expense, given there being a complete second half to complete, after "beating the game".

Dragon Quest XI - Steam
    Never played dragon quest always thought about getting into it my favorite turn based RPG is actually Final Fantasy 10 consequently that's like one of the last final fantasy is to be turned based

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Never played dragon quest always thought about getting into it my favorite turn based RPG is actually Final Fantasy 10 consequently that's like one of the last final fantasy is to be turned based
    I really liked the 10th installment - never really getting to enjoy that until it made it's way onto PC/Steam. It had a heavily spiritual backdrop, & deep commentary on religious hypocrisy nestled tastefully within a classic FF title. The 9th is my all-time favorite - most likely b/c it was the 1st I'd ever played in my childhood years.

I too noticed the veering away from the turn-based format, in the successive titles, which I couldn't really get with: tried FF XII & XIII, but it seemed like a sloppy free-for-all. I do however, want to try the FF7 Remake, as I enjoyed the original storyline: even if the new version is more action based.

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dragon Quest has a very fast learning curve, a lot of in game options to tailor the gameplay to your liking. Plus: you can get costumes to change the appearance of the characters.

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I really liked the 10th installment - never really getting to enjoy that until it made it's way onto PC/Steam. It had a heavily spiritual backdrop, & deep commentary on religious hypocrisy nestled tastefully within a classic FF title. The 9th is my all-time favorite - most likely b/c it was the 1st I'd ever played in my childhood years.

I too noticed the veering away from the turn-based format, in the successive titles, which I couldn't really get with: tried FF XII & XIII, but it seemed like a sloppy free-for-all. I do however, want to try the FF7 Remake, as I enjoyed the original storyline: even if the new version is more action based.
    i got the 9th i got to finish it. glad the remake got a steam release

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    i got the 9th i got to finish it. glad the remake got a steam release
    There are rumors that the 9th installment may be remade (although very weak ones at best). I would certainly get that, having enjoyed the original.

Switching gears - Resident Evil 4 is set to release next March, so I've already got that wishlisted. Never played the 4th installment, & ironically the original from Steam isn't compatible with my computer.

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There are rumors that the 9th installment may be remade (although very weak ones at best). I would certainly get that, having enjoyed the original.

Switching gears - Resident Evil 4 is set to release next March, so I've already got that wishlisted. Never played the 4th installment, & ironically the original from Steam isn't compatible with my computer.
    Glad they remaking resident evil 4 It has the tank controls from the earlier games it is just over the shoulder