Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Games Currently Playing

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Completed the last of us part 2 for the second time and experienced the ending for a second time today , the end always triggers me and I think we are due for a the last of us part 3 to be out.
they are rereleasing last of us 1 on pc and ps5 and factions will be a full multiplayer experience

TeeGee

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
they are rereleasing last of us 1 on pc and ps5 and factions will be a full multiplayer experience
That's good too.
I don't currently own a Ps5 so I wouldn't actually experience what's its gonna be like on the platform. I don't play much on PC expect for games like halo, I will still try out the last of us part 1 when it's finally out on PC .

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Been playing Sonic Origins lately, I played through Sonic 1 in story mode and made it to Quartz Quadrant Act 1. I just need one more time stone and then I'll have them all, also I've made good futures in all the levels so far too. I'm also almost done with all the Sonic 1 missions.
i heard that game doesnt have the micheal jackson versions of the Sonic 3 tracks

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    i heard that game doesnt have the micheal jackson versions of the Sonic 3 tracks
    Yeah unfortunately it doesn't... But the game has been modded on PC and there's a music mod that adds all the missing tracks. This version has the prototype music and they're okay just not as good as the MJ tracks.

ajlamothe

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Since there is a snowstorm coming to nyc it is the perfect time to finish the games that i have been to busy for like i have so many games that i start then move on to the next one due to boredom or frustration
    Playstation 4:
    The Last of Us 2
    Resident Evil 2
    Celeste
    Crash 4

Xbox one:
    Resident evil 4

Nintendo switch
    Crash Bandicoot Trilogy
    Super Mario 3d all stars
    Resident evil revelations

Steam :
    YS Origin
    Batman Arkham city

Am i the only one that have a lot of game to finish ?
    Currently playing Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3. My copy of Elden Ring is still in plastic and ready to go.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Currently playing Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3. My copy of Elden Ring is still in plastic and ready to go.
    Man I love those games but they are so frustrating. You have to be patient or else you'll end up throwing the controller at the screen. I want to buy Elden Ring but I know that I'm going to stop playing it at the first boss.

ajlamothe

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man I love those games but they are so frustrating. You have to be patient or else you'll end up throwing the controller at the screen. I want to buy Elden Ring but I know that I'm going to stop playing it at the first boss.
    You're right - those games are frustrating. To get into Souls-type games, I had to think back to when we had to sit down and play games all the way through with no saving (1988?). When you look at the games through the lens you used back in the day, playing becomes easier.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're right - those games are frustrating. To get into Souls-type games, I had to think back to when we had to sit down and play games all the way through with no saving (1988?). When you look at the games through the lens you used back in the day, playing becomes easier.
    Or you can look at it as a dominatrix. Whipping you all day and night and you somehow finding the pleasure in it. Soulsborne games are kinks.

mjlol

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I got a Xbox 360 almost a month ago and have been playing Sonic 06 on it. Yeah I know it's one of the worst Sonic games, but I've never completed it and I want to eventually. I forgot how jarring the humans look in this one, I can see why Sonic Team went with a different art style for the humans in Unleashed.

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I got a Xbox 360 almost a month ago and have been playing Sonic 06 on it. Yeah I know it's one of the worst Sonic games, but I've never completed it and I want to eventually. I forgot how jarring the humans look in this one, I can see why Sonic Team went with a different art style for the humans in Unleashed.
    I believe they actually fix the game with the PC mod

D

Deleted member 191

XC3 I’m in love.
    you can process that emotion with a game that isn't BOTW or Sonic or Mario? I don't know whether to be impressed or die from shock lol hahahaha.
    hanna barbera lol GIF

I'm just messing with you. I've seen great gameplay from it on Twitch and YT.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    you can process that emotion with a game that isn't BOTW or Sonic or Mario? I don't know whether to be impressed or die from shock lol hahahaha.
    hanna barbera lol GIF

I'm just messing with you. I've seen great gameplay from it on Twitch and YT.
    I cried during XC2 it moved me that much.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm trying "Doom Eternal" right now, it's pretty fun. The game, storyline is pretty good. It's a FPS with lots of different game modes and game play.
    The others I started to replay are the "Need for Speed" games, specifically "Hot pursuit" and "Most wanted" these are old but still fun as hell to play.
    And my regular go to's are Quake Champions, WOW, and Little Nightmares.

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm trying "Doom Eternal" right now, it's pretty fun. The game, storyline is pretty good. It's a FPS with lots of different game modes and game play.
    The others I started to replay are the "Need for Speed" games, specifically "Hot pursuit" and "Most wanted" these are old but still fun as hell to play.
    i got to beat eternal i like Doom 2016 better

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Omg, Little Nightmares is craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy. Have you played the sequel prequel or any of the DLC?