The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

George Santos is not only a LIAR, but a RACIST white Latino too. He's #UnfitForOffice

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
George Santos is not only a LIAR, but a RACIST white Latino too.
He's #UnfitForOffice

This is real.

@Santos4Congress posted this on his Instagram in 2014. And he is being allowed to serve. Another Republican monstrosity

Hhh6EBJ.jpg

Anti-Black racist whites (including white Brazilians) like him cannot be trusted to hold office, vote on and pass laws without his racial bias against Black people guiding his decisions. THIS AFFECTS ALL BLACK PEOPLE IF HE IS ALLOWED TO REMAIN IN OFFICE.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Unfortunately, being a white Latino almost always means being an anti-Black racist too. No surprise there;and that lying is on another level. Is he a sociopath? He’s definitely not our friend, and the lying makes him even more dangerous to us.
It doesn't matter if they are Ted Cruz, Mark Rubio, George Santos, Kevin de León, Nury Martinez, Gil Cedillo, Nick Fuentes, Enrique Tarrio, mixed or white, have a (D) or (I) or (R) next to their name, etc.

ALL of these racist white Latinos and other non-Black racists as well as these tapdancing pro-illegal Black political sellouts like Lori Lightfoot and Eric Adams all need to be paid attention to. They all need to be removed from office for their blatant corruption and treason (some of them even openly supported the Jan 6th insurrection). They are gaining power at an alarming rate and are deadset on destabilizing the entire Black American population especially with the way they keep cheering about letting these illegals and others flood the US and our Black neighborhoods.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It doesn't matter if they are Ted Cruz, Mark Rubio, George Santos, Kevin de León, Nury Martinez, Gil Cedillo, Nick Fuentes, Enrique Tarrio, mixed or white, have a (D) or (I) or (R) next to their name, etc.

ALL of these racist white Latinos and other non-Black racists as well as these tapdancing pro-illegal Black political sellouts like Lori Lightfoot and Eric Adams all need to be paid attention to. They all need to be removed from office for their blatant corruption and treason (some of them even openly supported the Jan 6th insurrection). They are gaining power at an alarming rate and are deadset on destabilizing the entire Black American population especially with the way they keep cheering about letting these illegals and others flood the US and our Black neighborhoods.
Facts. There is so much going on that we need to keep an eye on and act against. We really need to meet up and start strategizing for real.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
George Santos is another unapologetic, loud and proud white supremacist politician

Notice the latinos always level up the anti-Black racism to overcompensate...for being latino
But too many of these Latinos and other non-Blacks genuinely do have hate towards us as a group whether they are performatively overcompensating for being non-Anglo or not.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It gets WORSE and MUCH MORE WORSE.

Open anti-Black racism and white supremacy in 1822, 1823, 1922, 1923, 2022, 2023, 2122, 2123, 2222, 3333.....

WS Symbolism and WS Terrorist "Okay" Gang Signs on #FFFFFFullDisplay

Racist WS George Santos is pledging open allegiance to the White Supremacist States of America right here folks. And America is totally okay with it. There is no democracy. There is no hiding it anymore. Out and prouder than a San Francisco Pride Parade.

k9evX9d.jpg

You would think that a Confederate soldier from 1863 won an office seat.

Nick Fuentes, Ted Cruz, Nury Martinez, Team MAGA, the Proud Boys, and Team #MejorarLaRaza are Celebrating.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    To be fair here, most of these people are unfit to be in office. Like no lie. They are all doing it for power or money or both. They don't care about any every day people like us, especially not if we are black. The writing has been all over the damn wall for decades.
    Racist WS George Santos is pledging open allegiance to the White Supremacist States of America right here folks.
    Dude is racist so I won't defend that at all but that sign he is making is nothing more than a meme. It was one of those "made you look" games white kids played in the 90s or something. It was on that Malcolm in the Middle show. That 4Chan hellhole made it a thing of racism as a stunt to get people pissed and arguing and to make the media look stupid. They did it with milk as well. There was one other stunt they pulled but I can't remember it now. I only know about this stuff cause of my little bro. Him and a few of his friends always looking deep into ish when it happens.

Regardless, he knows what the media thinks it means so he had to be showing it as a symbol of white pride.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To be fair here, most of these people are unfit to be in office. Like no lie. They are all doing it for power or money or both. They don't care about any every day people like us, especially not if we are black. The writing has been all over the damn wall for decades.

Dude is racist so I won't defend that at all but that sign he is making is nothing more than a meme. It was one of those "made you look" games white kids played in the 90s or something. It was on that Malcolm in the Middle show. That 4Chan hellhole made it a thing of racism as a stunt to get people pissed and arguing and to make the media look stupid. They did it with milk as well. There was one other stunt they pulled but I can't remember it now. I only know about this stuff cause of my little bro. Him and a few of his friends always looking deep into ish when it happens.

Regardless, he knows what the media thinks it means so he had to be showing it as a symbol of white pride.
    But it's never truly just a "meme" and a "joke." That's what they tell us to deceive, psychologically disarm, and gaslight us so they can continue to get away with it and turn it up a notch as we let it slide and our guards down. That's why so-called "ironic" racism is still racism.

Remember when Laura Ingraham did a Nazi Salute on live television and people kept claiming that she didn't do a damn Nazi salute right in front of our faces?

White supremacy is the devil. And the greatest con of all time is to fool the masses that the devil (white supremacy) doesn't exist.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is what the media response was to Laura Ingraham's Nazi Salute:

Slate
    slate.com
    Laura Ingraham’s "Nazi salute," examined

New York Daily News
    https://www.nydailynews.com › news
    Laura Ingraham gets called out for appearing to make a Nazi salute at Republican National Convention

MarketWatch
    Home Page - MarketWatch › story
    No, Laura Ingraham didn't give a Nazi salute at the RNC

The media loves to use the following words to defend whites and their adjacents:
    Alleged
    Allegedly
    Allegation(s)
    Supposed
    Supposedly
    Rumors
    Rumor
    Appears
    Appeared
    Appearing
    Seems
    Seemingly
    Claim(s)
    Accused
    Accuser(s)
    Accuses
    Possible
    Possibly
    Investigating
    Investigation
    Examine
    Examined
    Cancel culture
    Woke / Wokeism / Wokism
    Words that humanize them such as "family", "mother", "veteran", "funny", "smile", "mistake", etc.
    And more...

That or they'll outright ignore or deny any wrongdoing.

If the 4chan crowd turned it into a white supremacist signal, does it still have that meaning for ws?
    They turned Pepe the Frog into a WS Hate symbol and WS inside joke. They were resentful and seemed low-key jealous that the Pepe meme (which was not about spreading hate) was popular among Black Twitter users who intiailly helped make the meme funnier, so the bitter 4channers saw this and decided to colonize, steal, and co-opt it for evil, confusion, and to boost their message (for indoctrination of others) and to "humorously" signal to other WS and they are "one of them." That's why you'll see many of those racist users with Pepe the Frog avatars and other racist avatars.

It annoys me when I see people refer to these racist degenerates, monsters, POS, and incels as "trolls", "edgy teens", and "edgelords" when most of them are grown ass, racist ass sociopathic adults and hateful little keyboard thugs that frankly need their asses beaten.

Any whites and non-Blacks that love or post Political Encompass Memes, Wojaks, dead memes, and other similar memes while romanticizing about things such as the Fappening, Gamergate, and destroying the left with all of its "SJWs, BLM terrorists, groomers, Antifa terrorists and feminazis" are usually racist 4channers, 9gaggers, redditors and associates. Even the racist groypers (with WS Nick Fuentes as their leader) has Pepe the Frog as their mascot.

You'll find alt-right humor and conservative comedians (or comedian wannabes)
    Remember, the Ku Klux Klan started as a "joke", until it wasn't. It was never a joke.

The Birth of a Nation film was (and still is) just a critically acclaimed racist film "of its time", but it also inspired policies, police, courts, and politicians to hurt and kill Black people and our families with justification. It's not "just a movie."

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Birth of a Nation film was (and still is) just a critically acclaimed racist film "of its time", but it also inspired civilians, policies, police, courts, and politicians to hurt and kill Black people and our families with justification. It's not "just a movie."

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    But it's never truly just a "meme" and a "joke." That's what they tell us to deceive, psychologically disarm, and gaslight us so they can continue to get away with it and turn it up a notch as we let it slide and our guards down. That's why so-called "ironic" racism is still racism.

Remember when Laura Ingraham did a Nazi Salute on live television and people kept claiming that she didn't do a damn Nazi salute right in front of our faces?

White supremacy is the devil. And the greatest con of all time is to fool the masses that the devil (white supremacy) doesn't exist.

The nazi solute used to be done for the pledge of allegiance to America. Most gestures and symbols have a good and an evil side to them, it depends who is using it and for what reason which is why I said he knows what it means in the media so it don't matter how it started or where it came from. I don't get caught up in all the signs and symbols. People's actions without them paint a clearer picture of their intentions for me. This Santos dude lied about where he went to school, the jobs he had, the property he owned... he pretty much gas-lit people into thinking he was a more boring version of catch me if you can, the dude from that movie who impersonated doctors and pilots etc. he's the male version of that woman on the democrat side, Julia Salazar. She pulled the same ish. All these politicians are snakes and liars, we just have to weed out the truly racist ones which unfortunately leaves make 10% who arent.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I watched the interview he did after he was caught in all his lies, like how he had Jewish grandparents and the various other lies he has out there. He literally tried to say it was all true.

I don't know how this dude is winning anything in politics.
    White supremacy is designed to allow whites and even non-Blacks to fail upwards. That level of protection is their safety net and livelihood.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This really shouldn't surprise anybody... white Hispanics hate black people... I know this to be true because when I went to Mexico, the black Mexicans were treated like shit just like we are... and don't get me started on the black Puerto Ricans and Dominicans...
    It's crazy because depending on who you ask, some will claim that most of the Latinos they met are "nice" (some have said this about Asians, whites and white Jewish people too). Though I find that those who like to see things as "half-full" tend to also turn a blind eye to racism and racist behavior. Just because people are friendly, hospitable, and nice outwardly (or to you at least) doesn't automatically mean that they are not problematic, abusive, racist, or hateful.

I have heard some claim that Mexicans and Dominicans are most problematic than Puerto Ricans. Though, in my experience, the Latinos (no matter where they're from) seem to be at the very least problematic in certain ways (examples: wishy washy, knowing little to no English, mean or rude) if not flat out racist, abusive, and hateful whether covertly or outwardly.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    By wishy washy, I mean they are very fair weather. Very fair weather "friends" at best. A lot of them (particularly the Latino men) are also rather controlling and fairly insecure. Many Latinos think because they live in the same neighborhoods that we do, that we share the same exact struggle when that is absolutely not the case. So they feel very entitled to eat off us Black people, our struggle, and our struggles while they act stingy and keep all the resources to themselves and their groups.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It's crazy because depending on who you ask, some will claim that most of the Latinos they met are "nice" (some have said this about Asians, whites and white Jewish people too). Though I find that those who like to see things as "half-full" tend to also turn a blind eye to racism and racist behavior. Just because people are friendly, hospitable, and nice outwardly (or to you at least) doesn't automatically mean that they are not problematic, abusive, racist, or hateful.

I have heard some claim that Mexicans and Dominicans are most problematic than Puerto Ricans. Though, in my experience, the Latinos (no matter where they're from) seem to be at the very least problematic in certain ways (examples: wishy washy, knowing little to no English, mean or rude) if not flat out racist, abusive, and hateful whether covertly or outwardly.
    Real talk... I dated a Puerto Rican woman and her family didn't have a problem with me... I guess it depends on the person...

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Is George Santos a complete idiot or what? He continues to say dumb things, and his past is also coming back to bite him now. Dude hasn't changed one bit since posting that back in 2014 and today. How he got this far in politics is beyond me, I don't get it.
    He strikes me as one of those con people who eventually end up killing someone--like woman who killed selena, or the dude who killed versace.

D

Deleted member 1946

George Santos is not only a LIAR, but a RACIST white Latino too.
    He's #UnfitForOffice

This is real.

@Santos4Congress posted this on his Instagram in 2014. And he is being allowed to serve. Another Republican monstrosity

Hhh6EBJ.jpg

Anti-Black racist whites (including white Brazilians) like him cannot be trusted to hold office, vote on and pass laws without his racial bias against Black people guiding his decisions. THIS AFFECTS ALL BLACK PEOPLE IF HE IS ALLOWED TO REMAIN IN OFFICE.

These folks expose themselves every day. I just sit back and wait until they do so.

D

Deleted member 1946

Unfortunately, being a white Latino almost always means being an anti-Black racist too. No surprise there;and that lying is on another level. Is he a sociopath? He’s definitely not our friend, and the lying makes him even more dangerous to us.
    Absolutely. How many White Latinos are not racist? Probably a small number. I don't consider them to be our friend either.

D

Deleted member 1946

Agree. They pretend to be against each other, but they all are against us. They have meetings behind closed doors (or virtual), and they are told to be against us. Many are already like that. The Black ones are told to not promise Black folks anything specific.