Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Gov. Gavin Newsom Of CALIFORNIA Is Against Cash Reparations.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Governor Gavin Newsom and his cronies support trick bags and con games like the Bruce's Beach scam as forms of reparations, not actual cash reparations with zero trick bags, tricky languages, BS, trojan horses and shyster tactics involved.

California Gov Gavin Newsom Doesn't Support $1.2M Cash Reparations For Slavery

On Code: California Gov. Gavin Newsom Will NOT Back Reparations Cash Payments

Now like Amos Brown, Gavin Newsom is trying to do damage control to shut us up and claim that he is supposedly not backing away from cash payments, but doesn't go into any real detail.

Gov Gavin Newsom Says He's Not Backing Away From Cash Payments, The Demonic WS Mindset On Reparations

I don't trust him, Marianne Williamson, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Jim Clyburn, Sheila Jackson Lee, Cory Booker and these other mfers either.

#HeMeantWhatHeSaidTheFirstTime

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
jJnytyn.png

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    MoT #378 Gavin Newsom Finally Admits He Opposes Reparations
    Do you have a source where Gavin says it? Professor Black Truth has been wrong multiple times about what has been going on in the CA Reparations Task Force. I would rather have a source where Gavin himself opposes reparations rather than a video from PBT.

Remember, he went on attack against Kamilah Moore in the very beginning for no reason and in the end she is the sole reason why the proposals are geared specifically towards Black Americans and highlight SPECIFIC policies for Black Americans.

She actually did what these people talk about all day and he attacked her.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Do you have a source where Gavin says it? Professor Black Truth has been wrong multiple times about what has been going on in the CA Reparations Task Force. I would rather have a source where Gavin himself opposes reparations rather than a video from PBT.

Remember, he went on attack against Kamilah Moore in the very beginning for no reason and in the end she is the sole reason why the proposals are geared specifically towards Black Americans and highlight SPECIFIC policies for Black Americans.

She actually did what these people talk about all day and he attacked her.
    I'm nearly 100% certain that lots of Blacks voted his Rump Roast loving ass in office!
    Too bad that picture was taken down!
    #CaughtAssOut

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do you guys The Haze Of Our Lives ART GwynShivers not realize that he is the one that authorized the Task Force and that he has not said he is against Cash Payments? No one has posted a quote where this man has said he is against it.

I’m not capping for him but just because PBT says doesn’t mean it’s true. He called Kamilah and Opp and she is the one that stopped the Task Force from being a pan African immigrant fest.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think a lot of people are going by the quoted sections in this screenshot:

1684350156742.png

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think a lot of people are going by the quoted sections in this screenshot:

View attachment 7661
    Yup I figured but it is not an explicit “no” or even a “no” at all. It’s a political dodge so he doesn’t have to say “yes” or “no”. You can never expect anything good coming from these people but with how core anti-Blackness is to the society I could understand a politician wanting to be careful about their words even with the intention of giving cash payments.

They need to do massive PR work and education before even dropping something about Black people being repaired.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Do you guys The Haze Of Our Lives ART GwynShivers not realize that he is the one that authorized the Task Force and that he has not said he is against Cash Payments? No one has posted a quote where this man has said he is against it.

I’m not capping for him but just because PBT says doesn’t mean it’s true. He called Kamilah and Opp and she is the one that stopped the Task Force from being a pan African immigrant fest.
    She's also the one that railroaded multitudes of Black men that lived in Oakland, CA to jail.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yup I figured but it is not an explicit “no” or even a “no” at all. It’s a political dodge so he doesn’t have to say “yes” or “no”.
    That's what I got from it as well. Politicians love playing both sides, don't they?

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

No I didn’t hear him say no or even yes. He is in spin mode.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    When did this happen? He was fucking his aide’s wife but never heard about him sleeping with a man.
    That was to cover up his gay activity. I can't find anything now, all erased. Even searched various news feed.
    I know someone knows about this.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

No shade to Kamilah Moore when I say this, but if I'm not mistaken, didn't Amos Brown vote "yes" for lineage-based reparations too? If so, we see Amos Brown is still trying to politically play the long game and sabotage reparations any way he can while trying to deceive and slow walk us into a trick bag like the anti-Black, traitorous con man that he is.

Gavin Newsom looks like a bastard lovechild of the Joker and Joel Osteen and that is not a good thing. His words and actions strongly indicate that his intentions are to run game on us Foundational Black DOACS and use this con game against the Black DOACS community as political leverage when he decides to run for president in 2024 / 2028. The Bruce's Beach scam that he and his cronies were behind already proved that.

And lemme guess, Cori Bush and Barbara Lee with their phony $14 trillion "Reparations Now" astroturf package is supposed to impress me and other Black people? Cori Bush's package is another Lift Everyone but Black DOACS Program trick bag (with no cash payments included mind you) disguised as a legitimate tangible reparations package specifically for Foundational Black DOACS.

The controlled opposition is very real out here in these streets.

We need to peep and learn the con game these politicians are playing and be very discerning while being cautiously optimistic. We have to call these politicians out on their BS when we see it and smell it.

#CutTheBullshit

#CutTheCheck

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That was to cover up his gay activity. I can't find anything now, all erased. Even searched various news feed.
    I know someone knows about this.
    This is what I found so far:

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No shade to Kamilah Moore when I say this, but if I'm not mistaken, didn't Amos Brown vote "yes" for lineage-based reparations too? If so, we see Amos Brown is still trying to politically play the long game and sabotage reparations any way he can while trying to deceive and slow walk us into a trick bag like the anti-Black, traitorous con man that he is.

What does Amos Brown’s actions have to do with Kamilah Moore? Why should Kamilah Moore pay for the sins of Amos Brown? Using this logic we couldn’t even trust Malcolm X because Elijah Muhammad was plotting or because there were agents all in the NOI.

At the very least I can see Kamilah Moore and see her work. None of have any idea who Professor Black Truth is. So to hold Kamilah Moore to a strict standard but not PBT doesn’t compute to me.