Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I tried to give it the benefit of the doubt. I tried to assume and think the best of people.

A lot of my views about self accountability, education and hard work etc. are frowned upon by the so called pro black people,

which literally doesn't make sense because that's the most common route to success.

Unfortunately I have came to the same conclusion that I always have.

This website is full of a bunch of anti-white racists. Every conversation tends to lead to blaming the white supremacy. There is zero accountability for the bad behavior within the black community. No regard whatsoever for personal responsibility.

It seems to be that every time these people get on the ropes and are losing the argument based on logic and reason along comes the insults about my spouse not being black. As if that has anything to do with it.

There isn't any intelligent conversation when that's the case. It's not a difference of opinion. It's not a different way of viewing things. It's simply I'm right. You're wrong and you have nothing else to argue with based on logic and common sense so you'll question my blackness due to the race of my spouse.

I was always taught being a good black man is being a productive member of society. I was taught that being a good black man was being a good father and husband. I was taught being a good black man was not getting involved with crime.

But it seems here the definition of blackness simply boils down to anti white hate and not calling out the worst of the black community regardless of how despicable the behavior!

You guys have no sense of self respect. No sense of just basic human decency. No empathy for other races of human beings.

The thing is that the very white people y'all preach about being so evil actually treat me decent on nearly every interaction I have with them. Sure there are the few fucked up cops or occasional racists. However all in all I'd say white people, Hispanic people, even Middle Eastern people all consistently treat me well.

It's not until I come to circles like this full of you so called pro blacks that I'm consistently over and over talked down to and treated bad, called names like a coon. Other races praise my beautiful family. It's not until I'm in the realms of the supposed pro blacks that my spouse is questioned.

I've been talked down to for not living in a predominantly black area on here. Truth is my car was only broken into when I was in a black neighborhood. I saw and experienced high crime in the predominantly black areas.

Ever stop to think that maybe police in these predominantly black areas are so aggressive because of the high crime rates and drug dealers. Nopes probably not. You guys are too busy with the victim mentality and blaming everything on white supremacy. Even worse you're supporting the drug dealers.

Anyone who doesn't agree exactly and in every way with your shitty views is called a coon or a sell out! You have to support ignorance and degeneracy. You can't disagree with the YouTube overlords like Jason Black, Tariq or Prof. Black Truth. If you push back against their insane and hateful rhetoric your automatically suspect.

Truly sad and pathetic! In the search for improving the black community you have all fallen prey to a bunch of charlatans on YouTube and been brainwashed into hating any race of people that aren't black. You've become exactly what you hate so much. You're nothing more than a bunch racists.

And I fucking stand on that. And if you don't like then just fuck off and suck my fucking dick!
    Ya terminé con ustedes, pedazos negros de mierda.
    Fuckin culeros! If you have trouble translating what the fuck I said then get Rosetta stone puta.

D

Deleted member 191

What the fuck is your problem?

First and foremost NOBODY!!! NOT ONE BODY!!! on this platform has done shit to you. So WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS COMING FROM?

If you want to get REALLY REAL, WE put up with YOUR white apologist ass rhetoric. Meanwhile, WE have tried to give YOU the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. And just when it seems like you understand the game....... you turn the fuck around and pull THIS, "exceptional negro" bullshit. LIKE. FUCKING. CLOCKWORK.

So what happened?

Did one of your precious beloved whites, remind you you're still a nigga so you got mad and decided to blame it on other black people because you're too much of a punk to call them on their bullshit?

Are you sick of being their "invisibility cloak" for the racist ass shit that comes out their mouth and in the rare moment you took offense they spewed their strawman arguments that you didn't know how to combat so now you come in here and take your frustrations out on us?!??!

WHICH ONE IS IT, ASSHOLE?!!?

And in an effort to STILL give you the benefit of the doubt, because I DON'T want to denigrate a black man, I often wonder if this is actually you or did your racist ass white wife hack your account.

Either way If you have such a fucking problem with black people. GET. THE FUCK. OFF. THIS BLACK RAN, BLACK-OWNED, BLACK FINANCED, BLACK OPERATED, BLACK MODERATED AND BLACK-CENTRIC PLATFORM! NO ONE IS HOLDING YOU HOSTAGE HERE!

Self-hating ass, anti-black, punk muthafucka.

WhipsAndChains
    WhipsAndChains
    Black Power GIF by Designer Don G.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The 6 has been more than accommodating to you and in your last thread people were engaging with you intellectually. The problem they had with you is your refusal to validate the concerns of Black Americans trying to survive in a decentralized concentration camp.

Since you’ve tripled down and decided to antagonize Black people, the Staff and I agree that this thread deserves a 3 week ban. I love you having your own opinion but what you can’t do is push Stormfront talking points on here.

Take some time off and readjust. I will lock this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.