Prove Me Wrong

The place for serious debate on thought-provoking and controversial topics.

Stats

Category
Lifestyle
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

If The American Economy Fail, Black People Would Flee, Not Fight And Fix It.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I see a LOT of talk about African immigrants need to go back and fix their country. And that's a valid argument. But then people also call them cowards for coming to America to pursue a better life than staying home to fix a country that was probably destabilized by America itself. America has a long history of destabilizing nations to keep themselves #1 in the world.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Have we run from any other war in this countries history?

B
    B1 rebel 365
    That's not even a compliment or something to be commended for because they were foolishly forfeiting their lives to support their anti black oppressors in THEIR wars that were of ZERO benefit to the black race. Should've rebelled instead -better to fight for meaningful cause than to preserve one's oppression.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

a better question. when have America ever been invaded by enemy ground troops? -- many people that flee their homes lived the experience of foreign troops invading their land.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    The British. After that it doubled down to be THE undisputed world bully! Nought to be proud of👎🏿
    Jay
    Jay
    B1 rebel 365 Britain would have won but it thought that sipping tea would have been a better use of its time.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Fighting in the Civil War is different than let’s say a social collapse and we have to build from scratch and fight to establish and build out our piece of land. There’s a bunch of us that would step up to the task immediately but is there enough and are they concentrated? That is the part that scares me.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well as for me that's not true but I have a financial interest in seeing that the U.S. succeeds!

B
    B1 rebel 365
    Even if they're in the wrong?
    Reactions: Jay
    MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    Yes, I'm a government employee.
    Plus I receive a disability compensation pension through the VA which is government also.

So sorry but I'm not putting the black community before the financial well being of myself and my family.

I just feel like too many people are sitting around bitching about reparations but not doing anything in the meantime. Too many people only give a shit about entertainers, athletes and celebrities.

I'm not putting myself out for that! No way! No how!

Don't get me wrong I'm for black empowerment.

But I'm getting mine. If others don't get theirs that shit is on them!

BOMB BUSINESS OVER MUTHAFUCKIN BULLSHIT
    Jay
    Jay
    That’s a temporary interest because the entity you want to survive is trying to destroy you and anyone that looks like you.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Did we flee during the Great Depression? And it was way worse for Blacks in America than anyone else. Canada, Haiti, the rest of the Caribbean, Mexico, were available to go to.

On a related note, I think the one thing the government fears the most if the economy fails is white men being triggered and start mass shooting to make a point or what I think is very likely is they start bodying specific people, CEOs, Wall Street big wigs, politicians, any one specific they blame for causing it as well as the usual groups: Blacks, Jews, etc. and that's where some of the mass killings (shooting, bombings) will happen.

My guess? If it gets bad enough the country will declare martial law in some areas.

Jay
    Jay
    If it gets to really bad, white supremacists are going to go around killing Black people.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    Just history repeating itself in a different scenario
    Reactions: Jay

aalicia0917

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I see a LOT of talk about African immigrants need to go back and fix their country. And that's a valid argument. But then people also call them cowards for coming to America to pursue a better life than staying home to fix a country that was probably destabilized by America itself. America has a long history of destabilizing nations to keep themselves #1 in the world.
    America has very dedicated citizens that fight for human rights. I think more than other countries.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    Nah, I'd have to disagree with that estimation. America is THE least moral country! All of its civil rights laws can't even stop RACISM and the 'multitude' of good moral 'dedicated' citizens are just as ineffective. You want to find some vestige of good in America but just look at it's history -there's NOTHING!

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    America has very dedicated citizens that fight for human rights. I think more than other countries.
    eh. we don't even have human rights. rip Rasheem Carter.

A
    aalicia0917
    Yes America does. It has more than other countries. Go to Africa. You see they just ripped down a black American's home in Africa because they found a better tenant for their leased land. There is a SERIOUS disregard for black human life in these other countries.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did we flee during the Great Depression? And it was way worse for Blacks in America than anyone else. Canada, Haiti, the rest of the Caribbean, Mexico, were available to go to.

Yeah, and look at how that worked out. We got the a** end of the stick. and in 2023, we still don't own any industries here.

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    You really think white folks can get away doing the same things they did to us 90 years ago?

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    a better question. when have America ever been invaded by enemy ground troops? -- many people that flee their homes lived the experience of foreign troops invading their land.
    I think we'll rise to the occasion.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fighting in the Civil War is different than let’s say a social collapse and we have to build from scratch and fight to establish and build out our piece of land. There’s a bunch of us that would step up to the task immediately but is there enough and are they concentrated? That is the part that scares me.
    A civil war against the white supremacist groups would be a pretty tall task. They have all the ammo potentially & have gun shops/smiths at the ready to supply more. Our biggest advantage in this scenario is the fact that our numbers are scattered & we can use the cities to our advantage. Considering that most of the white supremacists are concentrated outside of the cities,they would have to mobilize to the cities. That's where we get them in an ambush scenario.
    As for an invasion by foreign troops, we have the advantage because we're home. They don't know the terrain and those very same white supremacist would be joining with us in a invasion scenario.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    Thing is, you've had aaaall this time to strategise but squandered it to produce didly squat. Achievements to date: plethora of highly educated servants -Dr Amos Wilson

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A civil war against the white supremacist groups would be a pretty tall task. They have all the ammo potentially & have gun shops/smiths at the ready to supply more. Our biggest advantage in this scenario is the fact that our numbers are scattered & we can use the cities to our advantage. Considering that most of the white supremacists are concentrated outside of the cities,they would have to mobilize to the cities. That's where we get them in an ambush scenario.
    As for an invasion by foreign troops, we have the advantage because we're home. They don't know the terrain and those very same white supremacist would be joining with us in a invasion scenario.
    I disagree. those "liberal" democrats that's moving into the cities and gentrifying old black neighborhoods, are WS too. They just smile in your face.

A better strategy is living and scattering in the outskirts and becoming as self-sufficient as possible. Currently, WS control the food supply, money, and all resources. Also, living in a city is a bad strategy, because they can simply surround the city and starve you out. That's a common war tactic.

I also believe it's a bad assumption to think the enemy don't know the terrain. They have satellites, weather balloons (lol), and I have no doubt sleepers that's been living in America for decades.

Jay
    Jay
    This is key to me. Black America needs to start over from scratch. There is no way out of this that doesn’t require us to be self sufficient. We have to for all intents and purposes go back into the swamps and learn how to live off the land.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    You've been their Skinner rats since stepping off their slave ships! They create conditions to induce specific behaviours. You've never had complete autonomy. .

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    White folks would be split. The one thing the media never, ever talks about was just how the BLM/George Floyd protests morphed in many places to a protest against boomers, the one percent, etc.

There were protests in towns and cities without any notable black presence or known for having Blacks: Salt Lake City, Boise, Portland, Kenosha where Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those white boys has a very low black population. It was white boys that started the 'Defund the police' message.

The military is 40 percent non-white. Pretty much every white boy under 30 grew up with black music, Obama as president for 8 years, black icons in entertainment (Chapelle, etc) and sports (Kobe, LeBron, etc) as their heroes.

Nah, I think a lot of white people not gonna be with it at all. Maybe I'm being naive and I am not saying to count on them but from the small signs in the protests, its not gonna be all 190 million of them. It will be regional as well as generational.

Jay
    Jay
    Those White people you think are gonna have our back would be silent if we were thrown back into slavery. At best they’d give an insincere speech but once that low cost Slave produced kombucha hits the market for $1…it’s over.
    Sovereign

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I don't know any people that flee, only fight!
    Our Ancestors built this country & WE'RE NOT GONNA FLEE! WE'RE GONNA WHOOP ASS & ASK QUESTIONS LATER!

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know any people that flee, only fight!
    Our Ancestors built this country & WE'RE NOT GONNA FLEE! WE'RE GONNA WHOOP ASS & ASK QUESTIONS LATER!

Just for clarity. If we're invaded by a foreign country, you would fight alongside with U.S. govt troops and cops?

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    I'd protect myself. Anyone invading America is pretty much replacing one oppressor for another. If a foreign entity was smart they'd do the 'conquer and divide' thing and say they are pro Black justice. Not saying they are but as a strategy it would be smart. Or pro whatever group that is large and maligned to some extent (Latino for example, along with Black) and promise to 'liberate' them.

Presumably that invader is also killing us as well. I think though if we fought along and America won and the government, white people go back to being racist (very likely) in ways like not providing for Blacks in any rebuilding, etc. It would spark another revolt.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Just for clarity. If we're invaded by a foreign country, you would fight alongside with U.S. govt troops and cops?
    No, I'll fight beside my people! That's when we'll ALL unite, stand & fight, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No, I'll fight beside my people! That's when we'll ALL unite, stand & fight, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!
    I like the mindset, but even here in the comments, there will be a lot of black people that rather fight beside U.S. troops and police instead of independently.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    The majority would stay but fight for the wrong reason -to
    re-institute the failed maligned system that kept them marginalised. If they were truly intelligent they would seize the opportunity to empower themselves to topple the old corrupt regime and institute a new paradigm premised on true justice and an overdue economic base for its black citizens. Also a good opportunity to purge the coons 👍🏿

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Nothing wrong with seeking new opportunities elsewhere only not at the marginalisation or economic cost and hardships of existing indigenous people. Kinda cowardice to flee just to sponge off others as a non contributor, essentially robbing them of self sustaining opportunities, instead of galvanising with likeminded to institute change for the greater good of the populous in their home country.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I disagree. those "liberal" democrats that's moving into the cities and gentrifying old black neighborhoods, are WS too. They just smile in your face.

A better strategy is living and scattering in the outskirts and becoming as self-sufficient as possible. Currently, WS control the food supply, money, and all resources. Also, living in a city is a bad strategy, because they can simply surround the city and starve you out. That's a common war tactic.

I also believe it's a bad assumption to think the enemy don't know the terrain. They have satellites, weather balloons (lol), and I have no doubt sleepers that's been living in America for decades.
    If a war started tomorrow it wouldn't really matter where anyone is including white folks. If China for example,wanted to invade the U.S. the invasion would begin on the Westcoast because it would be easier for warships to get air craft close enough to start an attack. Paratroopers would rain from the sky along with drones & other tech China is hiding. They would then have another fleet of ships headed for the East coast to attack New York City & Washington. The major cities that have all the resources will be attacked. Going into the mountains or suburbs is what all the people who want to hide is going to do. If by some chance we fall in the major cities it will be a matter of time before all the cowards hiding in the suburbs will be overrun & defeated. Seeing data from satellite,etc. can give you data but it's not live data. I can tell you about a city on a grid,but will you know the side roads,alleys,and short cuts? In the 21st,the war is going to be in the sky & subspace. The Chinese would actually have to fight their way to the coasts because as soon as they're seen on radar battleships will be scrambled. The would have to have more jets and war carriers than America which they may have. The Westcoast would also be armed with anit-air cannons & laser technology. I think white people would most likely put down their racism for a time out to collaborate in a operation against invaders.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    Recent incident indicates its certainly getting very dicey between America and China squaring up in a battle of supremacy. China alleged it drove away one of America's destroyers 😱

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The problem is not supporting Black people in America while benefiting from said Black efforts.

I think Ghana has the highest number of black Americans who have moved there permanently. At least its what I heard. There are black Americans in various numbers in other countries in Africa (South Africa, Cameroon, etc), and they go there with love and don't undermine the poor, or take sides against the people. They fully support their host country being viable and not reliant on former colonizers.

Anyway back to the topic. I think when things get bad enough, we'll come together and fight. All of us, or dang near all. Just like in the civil rights era. Early on northern Blacks looked at it as a southern Black problem and black newspapers liker The Defender out of Chicago were telling southern Blacks to abandon the south and move up north to help them.

Eventually though northern blacks went to the south instead to march. As well as the entertainment segment once they saw it had momentum (I guess better late than never).

Same will happen again in terms of the street, Pookie and Ray Ray, athletes, entertainer, etc. As far a white allies, you go into it assuming you don't have any non black allies but I think some will surprise us for the good. Just saying. Just like during the civil rights era (Catholic priests, Jews from the north) and during the George Floyd protests where you had white folks in Mormon dominated, non black Salt Lake City even turning over police cars.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    Great, solidarity and unity -fantastic! But what exactly will y'all be fighting for -nationalistic reason just to preserve the status quo or the opportunity to seize black empowerment and finally be free??
    Reactions: Na415

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If a war started tomorrow it wouldn't really matter where anyone is including white folks. If China for example,wanted to invade the U.S. the invasion would begin on the Westcoast because it would be easier for warships to get air craft close enough to start an attack. Paratroopers would rain from the sky along with drones & other tech China is hiding. They would then have another fleet of ships headed for the East coast to attack New York City & Washington. The major cities that have all the resources will be attacked. Going into the mountains or suburbs is what all the people who want to hide is going to do. If by some chance we fall in the major cities it will be a matter of time before all the cowards hiding in the suburbs will be overrun & defeated. Seeing data from satellite,etc. can give you data but it's not live data. I can tell you about a city on a grid,but will you know the side roads,alleys,and short cuts? In the 21st,the war is going to be in the sky & subspace. The Chinese would actually have to fight their way to the coasts because as soon as they're seen on radar battleships will be scrambled. The would have to have more jets and war carriers than America which they may have. The Westcoast would also be armed with anit-air cannons & laser technology. I think white people would most likely put down their racism for a time out to collaborate in a operation against invaders.
    i disagree with your point of invasion. I don't think it's the west coast, the invasion will be from the south. that's why china and russia have bombers that fly faster than fighter jets in places like Venezuela. They can cover ground troops from that angle coming up into texas. And lately, Mexico been official observers at BRICS events.

I know we're all speaking theories.. but that makes the most sense to me.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Confused Season 3 GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Where they at?

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    RCNAL
    You really think white folks can get away doing the same things they did to us 90 years ago?

======================

Yes!!! they're doing it now!!!!

you saw just millions of black people wait in line to vote a open WS into office. Joe Biden can go on live tv right now and drop n*gga with the hard "r" and black folks would still defend him. The old lady that lied on Emmitt Till and got him killed is still free. The list is soooo long. So yeah, they're STILL getting away with sh*t like 90yrs. ago.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Same will happen again in terms of the street, Pookie and Ray Ray, athletes, entertainer, etc. As far a white allies, you go into it assuming you don't have any non black allies but I think some will surprise us for the good. Just saying. Just like during the civil rights era (Catholic priests, Jews from the north) and during the George Floyd protests where you had white folks in Mormon dominated, non black Salt Lake City even turning over police cars.

catholic priests and jewish people are NOT our allies. They used black people and made millions in the process. And both of them had big parts in the slave trade. The Civil Rights movement wasn't our movement. We didn't own it. We didn't benefit from it.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    i disagree with your point of invasion. I don't think it's the west coast, the invasion will be from the south. that's why china and russia have bombers that fly faster than fighter jets in places like Venezuela. They can cover ground troops from that angle coming up into texas. And lately, Mexico been official observers at BRICS events.

I know we're all speaking theories.. but that makes the most sense to me.
    That's thousands of miles out of the way but you're entitled to your opinion.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Remember the Russia/Cuba alliance? Russia is a rock skip away from Alaska. But the real threat was in Cuba. Just a reference.
    China to California is roughly 10km.
    China to say Louisiana is roughly 12km.
    2 thousand kms is a huge difference in a war. The fuel alone is a problem.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    catholic priests and jewish people are NOT our allies. They used black people and made millions in the process. And both of them had big parts in the slave trade. The Civil Rights movement wasn't our movement. We didn't own it. We didn't benefit from it.
    It was the Black Lives Matter of the 60’s.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The possibility of a third World War is increasing daily. The American military doesn't have the ground troops needed to sustain a ground war against China. Black men from every corner of our society will be drafted if the war is prolonged. The United States would prefer the war didn't happen in the U.S. but I think it will touch our shores and become nuclear.
    China
    Russia
    Iran
    Pakistan
    Syria
    North Korea
    Are the major threats militarily if a world war were to jump off.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    It seems inevitable because everything has been leading up to it -just a matter of time. Our main concern should be nuclear fallout - stock up on iodine

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Nor did Black men have a choice back then. When a certain age was reached, they were drafted. If they dodged the draft, they were jailed.
    They were also ALWAYS placed on the front line, in EVERY branch. They also saved lots of Caspers in every branch, air & ground.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    There's always a choice - difficult but necessary. They don't value your black lives anyway so why be a willing sacrifice in your own demise for what? -their warmongering! What future? -more of the same if you're lucky to survive!
    Rebel enmass! In second world war all the men in an African village refused to fight for the white man that subjugated them in their own country and chopped off a hand so that they couldn't hold a rifle. We have to make a stand or remain on our knees to these racist tyrants!

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    aalicia0917

Yes America does. It has more than other countries. Go to Africa. You see they just ripped down a black American's home in Africa because they found a better tenant for their leased land. There is a SERIOUS disregard for black human life in these other countries.

---------------

I don't like making "the lesser of two evils" comparations. Either America respect human rights or they don't. And they don't.

In America, didn't we just have a situation of black farmers being harassed?

The practice of Redlining against black people still exist.

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    🤓🤔 I would never attempt to prove family wrong.
    But I would offer MY perspective, which is the United States government has covered their bases in regards to this.
    Because a large percentage of what THEY call the URBAN community CAN'T even OBTAIN a passport to jump ship.
    💜 In my youth, I was convicted of felonies, adjudication withheld. But at that time I was REQUIRED to wait a number of years, I believe it was seven before I could EVEN think🧩🎒 of applying for any type of passport 🛂 ...
    The goVment has some people's GRANDMA'S as REVENUE GENERATORS that have been on probation for 10 plus years😭 and they can't leave the STATE without approval from the authorities.
    So my #pov is, we are still the United States of America's biggest revenue generator and logistically we are PROPERTY of the United States. Just my perspective from the Job Corps GED section #B1 💜
    Preach Tyler Perry GIF by Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral

B
    B1 rebel 365
    I recently watched a podcast online that should be a major news item exposing and condemning the prison system of robbing the inmates by taking 75% off income from relatives! No one seems to care except the relatives and inmates. Where are the multitude of conscientious Americans fighting against this injustice?!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I like the mindset, but even here in the comments, there will be a lot of black people that rather fight beside U.S. troops and police instead of independently.
    My husband is a combat Marine, Special Operations as well as a police officer.
    My dear Father as well as my Uncles were also military.
    The other thing above ALL the rest is that THEY'RE ALL BLACK MEN FIRST!
    They've ALL taught us, their loved ones, TO UNITE, STAND & FIGHT TOGETHER & THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT IS & WHAT IT WILL BE, UNTIL THE END!
    I'm nearly 100% certain that we're NOT the only ones.

D

Deleted member 1946

My husband is a combat Marine, Special Operations as well as a police officer.
    My dear Father as well as my Uncles were also military.
    The other thing above ALL the rest is that THEY'RE ALL BLACK MEN FIRST!
    They've ALL taught us, their loved ones, TO UNITE, STAND & FIGHT TOGETHER & THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT IS & WHAT IT WILL BE, UNTIL THE END!
    I'm nearly 100% certain that we're NOT the only ones.
    I one million percent agree. I'm not going anywhere, and most of my family won't either. The majority haven't moved from a small town that they have been struggling in all these years. Ain't no way they are leaving if things completely collapse.

D

Deleted member 1946

🤓🤔 I would never attempt to prove family wrong.
    But I would offer MY perspective, which is the United States government has covered their bases in regards to this.
    Because a large percentage of what THEY call the URBAN community CAN'T even OBTAIN a passport to jump ship.
    💜 In my youth, I was convicted of felonies, adjudication withheld. But at that time I was REQUIRED to wait a number of years, I believe it was seven before I could EVEN think🧩🎒 of applying for any type of passport 🛂 ...
    The goVment has some people's GRANDMA'S as REVENUE GENERATORS that have been on probation for 10 plus years😭 and they can't leave the STATE without approval from the authorities.
    So my #pov is, we are still the United States of America's biggest revenue generator and logistically we are PROPERTY of the United States. Just my perspective from the Job Corps GED section #B1 💜
    Preach Tyler Perry GIF by Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral
    This is an interesting perspective. Most people I know can leave the USA when they want to since there is nothing stopping them. No felonies. And don't live in an urban community. But they choose not to travel very far from where they live at.

D

Deleted member 1946

aalicia0917

---------------

I don't like making "the lesser of two evils" comparations. Either America respect human rights or they don't. And they don't.

In America, didn't we just have a situation of black farmers being harassed?

The practice of Redlining against black people still exist.
    Red lining still exists. But there is no safe place for us to go unless we create it.