Prove Me Wrong

The place for serious debate on thought-provoking and controversial topics.

Stats

Category
Lifestyle
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

If The American Economy Fail, Black People Would Flee, Not Fight And Fix It.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
RCNAL
You really think white folks can get away doing the same things they did to us 90 years ago?

======================

Yes!!! they're doing it now!!!!

you saw just millions of black people wait in line to vote a open WS into office. Joe Biden can go on live tv right now and drop n*gga with the hard "r" and black folks would still defend him. The old lady that lied on Emmitt Till and got him killed is still free. The list is soooo long. So yeah, they're STILL getting away with sh*t like 90yrs. ago.

I see a LOT of talk about African immigrants need to go back and fix their country. And that's a valid argument. But then people also call them cowards for coming to America to pursue a better life than staying home to fix a country that was probably destabilized by America itself. America has a long history of destabilizing nations to keep themselves #1 in the world.
Want to respond to the comment made further down about the unfortunate incident in Africa when indigenous burnt down the FBA's home. It's an isolated incident on a minuscule scale compared to America's human rights abuses that still continue, ie, Guantanamo Bay not to mention systemic targeting shooting of black men everyday in the US -whites don't give a damn! Two tiered injustice system. No, America is not more conscientious and is most likely why the ECHR is in Europe and not America.

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    🤓🤔 I would never attempt to prove family wrong.
    But I would offer MY perspective, which is the United States government has covered their bases in regards to this.
    Because a large percentage of what THEY call the URBAN community CAN'T even OBTAIN a passport to jump ship.
    💜 In my youth, I was convicted of felonies, adjudication withheld. But at that time I was REQUIRED to wait a number of years, I believe it was seven before I could EVEN think🧩🎒 of applying for any type of passport 🛂 ...
    The goVment has some people's GRANDMA'S as REVENUE GENERATORS that have been on probation for 10 plus years😭 and they can't leave the STATE without approval from the authorities.
    So my #pov is, we are still the United States of America's biggest revenue generator and logistically we are PROPERTY of the United States. Just my perspective from the Job Corps GED section #B1 💜
    Preach Tyler Perry GIF by Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral

Remember this.... #FlashbackFriday
    This💩 is all by design👂🏾 and let's not forget that they had inmates fighting the California fires without compensation America has prison slavery and will definitely use them should any perils come 🇺🇲 way ...