The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Indigenous Black Americans have no FRIENDS

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whoopie is not someone I sympathize with at all. People like her may not be in the same boat as Joe there but they are on a boat in the same river, going the same damn direction. She may be black but she has a complete disconnect from the black struggle, reality, and life in America at this point. Old gal is a coon who straight up took the name of a Jew to be "jew passing" on paper for work. She sold herself out a long time ago. Miss Caryn Elaine Johnson needs to reclaim her damn name.

Joe is a dime a dozen. Says BS and gets away with it until the media, the government, or corporations need to make waste. They let people like him say and do some real racist bull until they step out of line, then they use whatever they can to tarnish the name. They have been doing this trick for the last 10 years with people. I am getting sick of it. This is why I don't trust anyone who is famous and has a platform, especially white men. You just know they have skeletons in their closet with racist bones. I can't see him lasting much longer on that platform. Too many people were made aware of just what sort of man he is.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    Whoopie Goldberg is a 100% sellout so this post is not in defense of her but just a comparative look at how White Supremacist will dump on Black People but will give a known White Supremacist like Joe Rogan a pass
    The graphic is a tad limited in the information its trying to convey because the reality is that Whites do not forgive Black People who get out of line BUT Black people often not only forgive but also make excuses for the bad behaviors of White people. It’s not simply that we do not have the means to economically punish white people, it’s that in a lot of our minds, White is superior and right and we always want to be in their good graces.

Whoopie is not someone I sympathize with at all. People like her may not be in the same boat as Joe there but they are on a boat in the same river, going the same damn direction. She may be black but she has a complete disconnect from the black struggle, reality, and life in America at this point. Old gal is a coon who straight up took the name of a Jew to be "jew passing" on paper for work. She sold herself out a long time ago. Miss Caryn Elaine Johnson needs to reclaim her damn name.

Joe is a dime a dozen. Says BS and gets away with it until the media, the government, or corporations need to make waste. They let people like him say and do some real racist bull until they step out of line, then they use whatever they can to tarnish the name. They have been doing this trick for the last 10 years with people. I am getting sick of it. This is why I don't trust anyone who is famous and has a platform, especially white men. You just know they have skeletons in their closet with racist bones. I can't see him lasting much longer on that platform. Too many people were made aware of just what sort of man he is.

I agree with this assessment Sapphire. Whoopie is no victim, she pal’d around with wolves and since they didn’t attack her she forgot they were wolves…that is until the other day. This is merely a “you play with dogs and get fleas” moment and currently my cape is at the dry cleaner. Whoopie is going to have to hold her own Braid Wig.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whoopie Goldberg is a 100% sellout so this post is not in defense of her but just a comparative look at how White Supremacist will dump on Black People but will give a known White Supremacist like Joe Rogan a pass
    Niggas giving Joe Rogan a pass too tho so it ain’t that cut and dry. Niggas been caping for Joe Rogan for years.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't cape for whoopie at all, she didn't state anything wrong, being a jew is no different than being a Christian or Muslim, it's not a race. They keep claiming it is because they want the right to exclude the non white jews.
    I've never liked Joe rogan and I've never listened to any of his shows, I peeped his get down years before he had a show, when he comentated for the UFC. I'd catch slick sh*t he'd say about black fighters.
    #FBA has never had friends, ever. Once the majority figure this out and get #oncode with the rest of us, we can get some serious sh*t done.
    In my opinion... No one can F' with us when we decide to show what we can do.
    I hope I see #FBA 100% #oncode before I die.
    #B1 #FBA #blackfirst #weareatwar #wakeup #StayOnCode #6zeros #ZeroNation ✊🏾

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree with this assessment @Sapphire. Whoopie is no victim, she pal’d around with wolves and since they didn’t attack her she forgot they were wolves…that is until the other day. This is merely a “you play with dogs and get fleas” moment and currently my cape is at the dry cleaner. Whoopie is going to have to hold her own Braid Wig.
    Everyone has their day when they lay down with wolves. Maybe she will wake up? I doubt it. She is too far gone in my eyes. How many years has she been on that white hen clucking show? They got her. She probably don't even know it anymore. Sold out years ago as I said. Oh well.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Everyone has their day when they lay down with wolves. Maybe she will wake up? I doubt it. She is too far gone in my eyes. How many years has she been on that white hen clucking show? They got her. She probably don't even know it anymore. Sold out years ago as I said. Oh well.
    What she's in her late 50's or 60's, it's over for her. When you change your name like she did you are hardcore. She didn't even have a change of heart after the fame to revert back to her real name. She is committed to the Jewish thing.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    What she's in her late 50's or 60's, it's over for her. When you change your name like she did you are hardcore. She didn't even have a change of heart after the fame to revert back to her real name. She is committed to the Jewish thing.
    Just another pawn on the Jewish chess table. I feel like most people in Hollywood don't even know how far gone they are which is why it is important to screen everyone because you give them your time or energy.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    My only question is why didn't any of the negroes who threw on the cape for Joe Rogan come to Whoopi's defense?
    There are two sides at play. There is the side that adores the Jewish-controlled coons of Hollywood and there are people who adore the white-controlled coons of everyday America.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are two sides at play. There is the side that adores the Jewish-controlled coons of Hollywood and there are people who adore the white-controlled coons of everyday America.
    Ontop of that them soft Niggas know that if they defend Whoopie the Jews coming for them too

SweetSiStar

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    They hit us with the black and brown shit all the time. Can’t even look up statics on hate crimes or discrimination against Black people without them shoe horning in Latinos.
    They stay on code with their inclusivity agenda to make sure when they give brown people benefits and FBA nothing they can use this excuse to justify their racism. #B1

SweetSiStar

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Which goes to show white privileged white supremacists always plays both sides and cooning doesn’t come with a retirement plan.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They stay on code with their inclusivity agenda to make sure when they give brown people benefits and FBA nothing they can use this excuse to justify their racism. #B1
    So true then they can pretend as if not giving Black people was an unintended consequence rather than the goal.