Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
To be completely honest, I see more black females swirl. I understand it’s an issue on both sides. At the end of the day, people will love who they want, but if it’s definitely not love if you’re a self hater. Swirlers are just getting with the opposite race because they haven’t met the right one. Stop being lazy and selling yourselves out.
Them divestor wigs be killing me🤣😂😂😂

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I'm gonna throw this into this thread. I'll premise what I'm about to write with, any Black man who vocally says he only dates white women or any non black woman and also talks mess about sisters, I don't really care what happens to them in white supremacy. I've mentally wrote that dude off.

That being said, I've never heard any of them wish death on all black women. They know better. But the sisters who do the same, exclusively white, there are social media posts and forums (Cyn G) that talk openly about black male death. Or black people in general. The Dem party is giving cover to sisters by bigging them up. If there was a male version of Cyn G and others openly calling for black women's death the blow back would be crazy, and rightfully so. But its silent with the sisters who sell out to the point they wish us death. There are forums calling black men 'bullet bags' and cheering for the black male death.

The gray area is Kevin Samuels. Sisters who only date black men have voiced their pleasure over his death. Imagine if black men celebrated a black woman's death. Even if it was Candace Owens I think there will be some blow back. Thoughts?

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They need our Black blood to keep them alive. I see the plot. It's a shame we have so many coons and weirdos raising anti-Black children who can't though. They will learn the hard way about their choices. Those people are looking for anyway they can to annihilate us. Only a fool would lay with those folks.
    Exactly. They are using Black folks to stay alive. Enough are too stupid to get involved with them because they feel as though interracial is the way for things to get better.

0DEA1280-961C-42D9-A210-9379DA369F6A.jpeg

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm gonna throw this into this thread. I'll premise what I'm about to write with, any Black man who vocally says he only dates white women or any non black woman and also talks mess about sisters, I don't really care what happens to them in white supremacy. I've mentally wrote that dude off.

That being said, I've never heard any of them wish death on all black women. They know better. But the sisters who do the same, exclusively white, there are social media posts and forums (Cyn G) that talk openly about black male death. Or black people in general. The Dem party is giving cover to sisters by bigging them up. If there was a male version of Cyn G and others openly calling for black women's death the blow back would be crazy, and rightfully so. But its silent with the sisters who sell out to the point they wish us death. There are forums calling black men 'bullet bags' and cheering for the black male death.

The gray area is Kevin Samuels. Sisters who only date black men have voiced their pleasure over his death. Imagine if black men celebrated a black woman's death. Even if it was Candace Owens I think there will be some blow back. Thoughts?

First let me just say that Stacy Dash is a dumb ass with that corny TikTok video. Like she really stated “Black Mexican Christian”. That woman hates herself and just look at her old pictures. I was shocked when I first saw them. She was darker years ago and the same goes for Cyn G. Self hate is truly real with so many Black people. The divesters are disgusting calling for Black male genocide and calling y’all bullet bags. I wonder what do they say to the Black males in their families ( pretend to love them or have no relations). I’m not sure. They should get labeled as a hate group and be ousted. I don’t see Black men calling for Black women to be killed, but im sure there are some out there. It’s more vocal with the female swirlers on social media with their groups and spaces on club house. I remember hearing about them saying it’s a turn on when the white officers kill Black men. That there is what needs to be exposed to the public just like how those racist Neanderthals were being exposed in 2020 for their anti-Black racism and they were fired from their jobs or discharged from the military. As for Kevin Samuels, I didn’t care for that man at all even though he said some good things. The thing I don’t understand is how all these BW who claim to hate him kept requesting to speak on his video chats on IG. The man wasn’t calling for them to be killed. I know there were certain BW celebrating his death. I wasn’t going to do that. I think it’s sad how he went. I wouldn’t celebrate if Cyn G were to die, but I wouldn’t mourn at the same time. Melanated people need to be careful what they say and do because it always has a way of coming back at you. If there was a male CG he would be getting called out more and would be canceled. It’s hypocritical either way. We shouldn’t wish death on our people, but I do hope certain ones have a painful death. Like the sell outs. That’s not up to me though. I won’t play God.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think that it's romanticized.
    As someone who is in an interracial marriage I can tell you it comes with it's own unique problems. That's the part that isn't shown.

As far as actual couples in real life, you like who you like.

I don't think it should be pushed off to be romanticized like it's perfect.

It isn't.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think that it's romanticized.
    As someone who is in an interracial marriage I can tell you it comes with it's own unique problems. That's the part that isn't shown.

As far as actual couples in real life, you like who you like.

I don't think it should be pushed off to be romanticized like it's perfect.

It isn't.
    Thank you for your honesty. There are people who feel like interracial relationships are peaches in cream. Two racial groups mixing like that will never be simple.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thank you for your honesty. There are people who feel like interracial relationships are peaches in cream. Two racial groups mixing like that will never be simple.
    I think that's the case with any relationship. It is just a lot more pronounced in interracial relationships.
    There is a lot of work being in an interracial relationship. There are less upfront and outright differences to get used to with someone of your own race.
    In the case of my wife and myself we are literally polar opposites of each other. We don't like the same food, movies, television, or hobbies. We have different views on child discipline. We don't even like the same sexual positions. You add that on top of the cultural differences and it's a hell of a lot to deal with. That type of dynamic doesn't work unless you both work hard at it and really, truly love each other.

That's why I say I hope these passport bros know what they are getting into!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I think that's the case with any relationship. It is just a lot more pronounced in interracial relationships.
    There is a lot of work being in an interracial relationship. There are less upfront and outright differences to get used to with someone of your own race.
    In the case of my wife and myself we are literally polar opposites of each other. We don't like the same food, movies, television, or hobbies. We have different views on child discipline. We don't even like the same sexual positions. You add that on top of the cultural differences and it's a hell of a lot to deal with. That type of dynamic doesn't work unless you both work hard at it and really, truly love each other.

That's why I say I hope these passport bros know what they are getting into!
    The PURGE is near & it won't be just in Illinois, law or not.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We are all we got and all we need.
    Song A:

Song B:
    Method Man Ft. Mary J. Blige - You're All I Need

Song C:
    Method Man ft. Mary J. Blige - All I Need (Razor Sharp Remix) [Official Video]

Song D:

Song E:

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She sounds like the black women on Lipstick Alley. A black women bigot against black men. I encountered scores of racist black women like her here in the Bay Area. Especially, when I was a young man. I don't know how it is between black men and black women in other places of the U.S., but here in Cali, women like that are the norm. Back when I was in school, if a black woman even thought that you were walking in the same direction as them, they would ball up their fists. Out here in Cali, you will see black women who TRULY don't like black men out here.
    I unfortunately heard similar stories from some of the Black women in California about how a lot of the Black men there seem to be whitewashed and deep inside the sunken place as they look down on Black women. The only time Black men and Black women date and marry each other in California now is usually when they are both from another state altogether.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m against it no matter the gender. Black should always come first no matter what.
    What about with gay couples? There are only so many Black men and women to go around so knowing that, I think it would make more since for the Black gay people to date out.

I hear there is a shortage of Black men and a surplus of Black women so it may be best for Black gay men to date out if they cannot find any other Black gay men to date.

I also hear some people suggesting that Black women who cannot find a Black men should either share a Black man (such as with a sister wife situation), date a non-Black man, or that Black women should get into relationships with other Black women (which doesn't have to be romantic or sexual, but for strictly business, community building and family reasons). What do you think?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was in BJ’s one day and saw two holiday products that had a mixed family on it. For some reason I can’t post the pictures. The mother was black and the father caucasoid. Two of the kids were melanated and the other two were plain.

Another time I was in Sams and checked out a book by Stephen Curry called “I have a superpower”. As I was flipping through the pages, I noticed the main character had a white father and a black mother.

It’s getting to the point where you cannot avoid the agenda. It’s everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE. I can’t even watch tv without seeing an interracial ad like this one.

I cannot scroll social media (Pinterest, etc.) without seeing pictures of mixed couples. It’s gotten to the point where social media will manage to include swirling posts when I have a preference of what I like and view.

They've been promoting this in music videos for YEARS.
    You had (and still have) Lil Wayne and nem promoting white females, white males, exoticals, and non-Black women in music videos.

Meanwhile...

DOSO

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I unfortunately heard similar stories from some of the Black women in California about how a lot of the Black men there seem to be whitewashed and deep inside the sunken place as they look down on Black women. The only time Black men and Black women date and marry each other in California now is usually when they are both from another state altogether.

Yep. You are right. I have never dated a black woman born in Cali. Every black woman that I have dated came from outside of Cali. The ones in Cali, most of them, don't care for a black man at all.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep. You are right. I have never dated a black woman born in Cali. Every black woman that I have dated came from outside of Cali. The ones in Cali, most of them, don't care for a black man at all.
    Honestly I'm just generally not the type that black women here go for. That's just been my experience. There aren't many black women here in San Antonio, so I was just kind of naturally steered away from dating black women. Once I crossed over I kind of never made the effort.

I've only dated a few black women since and they were almost all mixed. One half black and Hawaiian. One half black and Puerto Rican. Even before that I only dated a few though and that was because I was in Hawaii. Same population dynamics. I was just in places and areas where I was less likely to run into black women.

Had I been in Atlanta, Los Angeles or something things would probably have been different!

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They've been promoting this in music videos for YEARS.
    You had (and still have) Lil Wayne and nem promoting white females, white males, exoticals, and non-Black women in music videos.

Meanwhile...

I like that Beyoncé song as a teen but never understood why she couldn’t get her husband. Also, I like the Alicia Keys song but not the music. She’s married to a Black man, so I also don’t get it. The others I can’t speak on. Fantasia? I only watched some videos but didn’t know she had a yt man in it. She’s also married a Black man.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What a shame. I ran into a bed wench on IG and she’s in California.

Attachments

4A5486E8-86AB-4D9A-AF48-13C8FD84DB65.jpeg

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    She dating dusty black men and generalizing. I got a friend or two married to a white boy. One of them is heavily into black empowerment (I know...I know...but she is). She doesn't broadcast her marriage and attention whore about it.

Whenever I see black women putting their interracial marriages on blast on tik tok, etc, they got other deep lying issues.

I only wish there was a way to know they are in society. Not to say anything to them but to know who I don't need to look out for or protect. Yes, I'm not protecting, risking life or limb for anyone that wants me gone....literally. Don't give a f*ck who thinks I should be risking to protect them. They in the same category as Becky. They on their own.

I've said, one of the great byproducts of this movement is that as it grows it isolate s the sellouts. Including the swirlers.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    She dating dusty black men and generalizing. I got a friend or two married to a white boy. One of them is heavily into black empowerment (I know...I know...but she is). She doesn't broadcast her marriage and attention whore about it.

Whenever I see black women putting their interracial marriages on blast on tik tok, etc, they got other deep lying issues.

I only wish there was a way to know they are in society. Not to say anything to them but to know who I don't need to look out for or protect. Yes, I'm not protecting, risking life or limb for anyone that wants me gone....literally. Don't give a f*ck who thinks I should be risking to protect them. They in the same category as Becky. They on their own.

I've said, one of the great byproducts of this movement is that as it grows it isolate s the sellouts. Including the swirlers.

What a lot of these swirlers don‘t talk about is how all their issues with Black men are present with White men too. A friend of a friend is dating a White pookie and they don’t degrade him like they would degrade a Black man. He has no job, no car, and a baby mama but she is loyal as ever to him. What’s even worse is that he tries to dress like a Brotha. The high top nikes, tube socks, sweats, white tee, and fitted cap. She got the exact man she didn’t want but since he’s white it’s somehow acceptable. I guess she know’s he’s a shower away from being a supervisor somewhere so she‘s running the bathwater hoping he jumps in.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    What a lot of these swirlers don‘t talk about is how all their issues with Black men are present with White men too. A friend of a friend is dating a White pookie and they don’t degrade him like they would degrade a Black man. He has no job, no car, and a baby mama but she is loyal as ever to him. What’s even worse is that he tries to dress like a Brotha. The high top nikes, tube socks, sweats, white tee, and fitted cap. She got the exact man she didn’t want but since he’s white it’s somehow acceptable. I guess she know’s he’s a shower away from being a supervisor somewhere so she‘s running the bathwater hoping he jumps in.
    Happens in the UK too. Swirlers will get with a roadman if he is white, but cuss out a black man for acting like a roadman.

Last edited:

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The racial showcasing zaddy is whatever. Doesn't bother me (anymore) because I've seen the stats. 168,000 white men/black women marriages, with a 58% divorce rate vs 4 million black men/ black women marriages and a 60% divorce rate. If you are a dime sista, you can get a white producer but you are going to have show him why he should pass over a dime White, Asian or Latino or other non black (Arab, Turkish, etc) over you. That's a very tough sell given that the one woman his community and family will reject above all ours is our black women. Knowing that these swirlers will give up their best years and not get a ring when they are nearing the wall warms my heart.

That's not my issue.

My biggest issue is wishing black men harm. Terms like calling us bullet bags and up to the aborting black male thing.

This is minimized. If there were a group of black men literally calling for the death of black women it would go viral and be taken up by non black social media. It would be huge. If it was not only if it were Black women, but also White men, Asian men, Gay men, it would be viral. And rightfully so.

But not a peep that its black men. Not one. Not even enough Black women are outraged about it. Let's really think about it. Calling black men 'bullet bags', wishing black men not doing well, and lastly aborting black babies based solely on gender.

Its not a small thing but its treated as such. You have BET having Cynthia G on there KNOWING this about her. Any black man saying the same would be de-platformed. Sisters (and Black men) would telling youtube wtf? And rightfully say. The language is past reckless has gone to wilfully wishing harm on people.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m sick of it. I stopped watching tv coz it. Interracial relationships ruined my moms side of the fam. Once they started dating out in the 90’s family gathering stopped.
    Why do you think it stopped? Did the people that dated out prioritize their new family? Ive had a sibling that did this. Acted like the Black family wasn’t good enough and didn’t want us around the non-Blacks. Check your messages btw.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I’m sick of it. I stopped watching tv coz it. Interracial relationships ruined my moms side of the fam. Once they started dating out in the 90’s family gathering stopped.
    They push this agenda just as much as the LGBTQ thing. Commercials, movies, sitcoms, etc. 🤢🤮

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They push this agenda just as much as the LGBTQ thing. Commercials, movies, sitcoms, etc. 🤢🤮
    With no shame. They want us to desire mayo peen 🤮. I rarely see Black couples anymore. They know we don’t like white males like tht.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    With no shame. They want us to desire mayo peen 🤮. I rarely see Black couples anymore. They know we don’t like white males like tht.
    They've been coming at me since junior high. I've NEVER been attracted to them.
    I'll ALWAYS have love for my Black ✊🏽❤️🤴🏿🤴🏾🤴🏽❤️✊🏽, ALWAYS! 💯

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    You know who will fight the reparations and black empowerment movement the hardest? Hard core Swirlers and Bed Bucks. They will be isolated. I am 100 percent sure as this movement grows, you'll start to see more people who exclusively date outside, will start making the pix private and purge their social media.

Also, the ones with a white husband or spouse will have to go extra hard in the paint to be taken seriously for black empowerment. I have a friend, white husband for a long time, 2 kids, and she's genuine. She goes hard. When I worked with her the white boy was her boyfriend and he got a great job and put a ring on it but she always spoke out against injustice against Blacks and lost a lot of her neighbors friendship when she put a BLM sign on her lawn.

Those types are rare though. The agenda will dissipate as the movement grows stronger. When enough blowback happens. We forget, WE ARE AMERICAN CULTURE. Once Blacks start doing one thing en masse, America has to engage it. The young white folks embrace it (BLM/Floyd Marches) and the rest have to address it from either a combative stance and end up losing (Republicans during the protests) or a conciliatory stance and have to negotiate to make us stop (The NBA, NFL).

All we can do is put pressure on it by commenting on our social media platforms that we know the agenda and don't like it. It's also up to people like Tyler Perry and other major figures in creating content for TV and the movie theaters to have traditional, well functioning black couples and families. We watch it, it gets ratings and they abandon the other bullsh*t.

Sun Light

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I’m sure you all have noticed the influx of interracial relationships being promoted in the media. How do you feel about it? I am beyond sick of it all.
    I second that.. What's more egregious is the portraying of mixed kids as so much more beautiful than black kids.. I hate that and I have animosity for the people black celebrities in particular who engage in that..

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I don't much mind who someone decides to date, marry, etc, whether it be the same race or not doesn't matter to me. As long as both sides are happy, then go for it. But I do find it odd that movies, tv, commercials, and other media seem to show interracial couples a lot. A little too much it seems. Like every commercial seems to be either interracial, or a gay couple.

It doesn't bother me, just makes me wonder if there is some white woke CEO requesting these types of commercials, shows and movies because they want to show they are a woke company, and to look better than what they really are. That's how I see it anyway.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    This is why Loving v Virginia should be overturned.

Get Out Jump Scare GIF by ALTER – The Best Horror Films

shimzini

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Aint my place to speak on it. I prefer black women but I don't mind other dark skinned females. Will never lay with a white chick, tho. I personally dont give a fuck as long as you aint on some weird selfhate shit, but I do think black ppl really should not be laying with white people. To each their own tho

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I don't know one interracial couple including a cousin or two married to a white person who does all this tik tok interracial showcasing. They (the people in those videos) do it as an agenda. Simple as that. I don't feed into it, I stay the eff out. The people I know dating or married to non Blacks just keep it moving. Its who they happen to have fallen for and if I'm personal friends with them they are pro Black. I don't f*ck with anyone dating or married to white folks if they are on some anti Black tip.

58% of interracial marriages end in divorce. Its similar numbers to the public at large. So, they can't say those marriages last longer. It may be their preference but they are lying if they say its better 'over there'. It isn't. The numbers don't support it. In fact, its harder. I'm talking in terms of marriage.

Any guy will smash you if you have a fetish, or whatever for his race or ethnicity. I got friends in the Marines who had gone through Okinawa island, part of Japan. Guys who never ever dated or thought of dating Asian women. The local girls LOVE brothers. They damn near hand you a local girl off the plane. So, what do the brothers do? They do what any young man that age does. Take full advantage of their fetish and smash them like their wife saw a spider on the ground. 90 percent of these brothers ain't tryna wifey them, marry them or take them back to America.

Same with white boys. There is a white boy I met overseas. He did Peace Corps out in the sticks in Kenya several years ago. Dude is from some all white town in an damn near all white midwest state, can't recall, maybe Iowa or some sh*t. At the bar, he was telling other white boys how easy it was to f*ck the local girls. Openly. All they cared about was that he was white. Dude had no intention of marrying any of them, being serious, whatever. I knew him in Asia where he was doing the same to the local Asian girls.

Not many men are turning down coochie thrown at them. Indian women in America don't date brothers. Its rare AF. In India? They will spread for American brothers (not African). They see the US passport, not the color. I am least attracted to Indian women than any other woman physically. I can't do it. But a few brothers can. I've seen a black Brit dude run through them, because he's British. Not because he's black, if anything his color is a negative but India looks up to the UK (being a former colony) and the poor local girls working in the hotel or whatever would holla. Dude wasn't even into Indian women back in London.

Well, its the same with hard core swirlers. Once a white boy knows a black woman only prefers to date white men, hates black men, he knows he can smash to his hearts content. Why not? And the stats show that its rare that any of these white boys will marry the black woman. 50 million white men get married and only 168,000 will marry a black woman. They marry Asian and Latina women over 4 times more.

The swirlers are lying. The ones who get married, are in one of two categories of men. The planets align and they find that one white man will pass over the same quality White, Asian and Latina woman for her (Supreme Court justice Brown's husband is an example, Prince Harry, George Lucas' wife is the other). Those are the rare ones. And usually the black woman gotta be fine as well. The rest marry beta white boys that white women don't want (Sage Steele, Halle Berry who all earn far more than their white husbands who didn't even work).

So, for me, give it time. The swirlers in their 20s now making tik tok videos will get ran through, get to their 30s, press Brad for a ring. He will make excuses or bounce. And she will get desperate because 35 year old Brad wants a 20 something sista if he's going to date a black woman. Ask Chrystalen Karazin's EX HUSBAND.

Don't trip. I don't.

It’s me Magic

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    Africa
    As a black man who child’s mother is “with the swirl” I can tell you I’m not upset by the action, I’m disappointed at the reason. I prefer woman of latin decent. None the less they are black too and my lady is willing to learn.
    The mother of my princess originated in Nigeria. Her grandmother is also a caucasoid. So there is real hatred for browner ppl. I would come to learn later.
    With all that..
    The agenda is due to numbers or lack of. The key is survival. They knew for years the numbers were low so first they removed the father and became daddy. We didn’t/aren’t paying attention. So we will pay later.

Eledef77

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m sure you all have noticed the influx of interracial relationships being promoted in the media. How do you feel about it? I am beyond sick of it all.
    It’s not just that and I have noticed that for awhile; but it’s the eradication of the straight black male from the media. Straight black males are seen as bad or toxic masculinity. ABC and good morning America is definitely the epitome of this. When they show a black person they are either LGBTQ or a single black woman that is exalted. Trying to show that they don’t need no man to excel. The black man is toxic. They aren’t the only network that pushes this. I stopped watching tv. I turn it on and then turn it off. 😞

TheNubianSavant

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm already past the point of sick; I've even had to go on a "no-TV diet" because I got tired of seeing a Brotha with Becky/Karen/Other or a Sista with Brad/Bob/Other. It's obvious why they promote interracial couples; wypipo are dying off en masse and need us for their survival, but they also need us brainwashed and hating ourselves for that to happen. I refuse to let it occur