Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This has been going on for a cool minute... it's either a black man with a non-black woman or a black woman with a non-black man... and if there's a black couple being depicted, they're usually the same sex. I have no issues with who a person wants to be with, but, please show a real black family.

S.O.J.I.A.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This is a pretty obvious genocidal tactic the devil race is now kicking into high gear.

Deuteronomy 7:1-4
    "When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;
    And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:
    Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
    For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods
    : so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly."

Why do you think Most so-called "blacks" celebrate a holiday of their enemy gaining independence at a time when our people were not free or even seen as human(4th of july) and another holiday commemorating the wholesale slaughter and genocide of our own ancestors(Thanksgiving)?

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    RCNAL
    RCNAL
    ...one more thing. The background music. Only a native African would use that. If it was island beats I'd say Caribbean but its an African sound. Africans from most countries as well as a whole lotta island sistas not only got no qualms whatsoever with Brad, will prefer him in many cases. Same with the guys with Becky, maybe moreso.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Omg he said she gave him every std in the book 😳
    It was a white boy on the phone. My guess is she was getting run through by gully white boys doing meth, etc. If she got all them kinda STDs and she effing with white boys, she is messing with the dirtiest white boys as well as the every day ones.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This is racial showcasing. I know a few interracial couples. None of them are on tik tok or youtube showcasing the relationship. There is an agenda. The most I've seen my interracial couple friends do is birthdays and anniversaries or any significant life event (birth of a new baby), the same as everyone else.

They ain't tryna push their form of relationship or making a statement. They just happened to have fallen for each other. One of them, a sista is a huge BLM supporter, and lost a lot of friends in her all white neighborhood by having a BLM sign right smack on her front lawn.

There is an agenda.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is racial showcasing. I know a few interracial couples. None of them are on tik tok or youtube showcasing the relationship. There is an agenda. The most I've seen my interracial couple friends do is birthdays and anniversaries or any significant life event (birth of a new baby), the same as everyone else.

They ain't tryna push their form of relationship or making a statement. They just happened to have fallen for each other. One of them, a sista is a huge BLM supporter, and lost a lot of friends in her all white neighborhood by having a BLM sign right smack on her front lawn.

There is an agenda.
    Sure is a lot of Black females with darker shades with white men. I find that very troubling.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Sure is a lot of Black females with darker shades with white men. I find that very troubling.
    African primarily, if not Caribbean. Just a guess. I've been to Africa and they go zaddy hard, no shame. The white boys know the darker one have esteem issues.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I also notice the same with Black men of darker shades, as I see a lot of them end up with white or lighter skinned women.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I also notice the same with Black men of darker shades, as I see a lot of them end up with white or lighter skinned women.
    Now I don’t see any issue with Black men being with Black women of lighter shades. The only issue is when they degrade the sisters of darker shades. I could be with any Black men, no matter his shade because it doesn’t matter to me. I’m a brown shade. I would prefer a darker shade or my complexion, but it’s whatever. I can’t just select any Black man I want to marry from a line of men. The only thing that matters is what he believes in, if he’s about his people, and how he will treat me. 🤷🏾‍♀️

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Chilli from the girl group TLC says she's not black, but mixed (Her mom is black but her dad is Bangladeshi). She's now hard core swirling after being ran through by a few black celebs (Usher, Floyd Mayweather,).
    She looks for good for 51. Sisters as we all know age the best of any race or ethnic group. But she's 51 with a kid. The dating options are kinda slim. No shade, but it is.
    I'm not tripping. She can take all that over there.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Chilli from the girl group TLC says she's not black, but mixed (Her mom is black but her dad is Bangladeshi). She's now hard core swirling after being ran through by a few black celebs (Usher, Floyd Mayweather,).
    She looks for good for 51. Sisters as we all know age the best of any race or ethnic group. But she's 51 with a kid. The dating options are kinda slim. No shade, but it is.
    I'm not tripping. She can take all that over there.

Chili is half Bangladeshi?

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

She’s Blindian…wow.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What's the solution? The solution is counter propaganda. Running our own campaigns & creating institutions that run campaigns for us. The pale face is using EVERY tool I'm the tool box to dissolve our numbers. We should use every tool in the tool box to bolster Black families. It's not white folks job to promote our survival or our image.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s desperation. Look up a show called Mystery Diagnosis. It was all about congenital diseases. Almost ever case involving a blonde/ blue. They had to take it off the air. Too much truth.
    I used to watch this show all the time. They need to bring it back.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    What's the solution? The solution is counter propaganda. Running our own campaigns & creating institutions that run campaigns for us. The pale face is using EVERY tool I'm the tool box to dissolve our numbers. We should use every tool in the tool box to bolster Black families. It's not white folks job to promote our survival or our image.
    The solution is B1 growing. Blacks like her gonna look goofy AF when this continue to grows. I guarantee you a LOT of Blacks gonna be running back statements....ah...er....I meant...guarantee you 100%.

We have already seen this in the Kyrie Irving thing. Ex players having to 're-state and clarify' what they meant. Tons of other people. Stacy Dash tryna say alcohol and drugs made her coon. Omarosa tryna say she was the spookette by the door. The same is gonna happen with people trying to leave Blackness for buffer-class blackness (I'm mixed, biracial, I'm not black I'm (Nigerian, Trinidadian, etc).

All that gonna be flipped. B1 growing is the way to curtail that ish.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There are some things about Oshay I'm not fond of (His being a Republican) but he has topics that are worthy of discussion in the community. And he is pro Black but not in the manner I would be.

So many things to unpack. One thing I notice the divestor groups do is the intellectual dishonest thing of taking one black man's view and extrapolate that to all black men. I can find a video from the '60s and '70s of a random sista talking reckless as well. Anyway,
    If you are a sista who feel you can't find enough quality black men and want to expand to other races but primarily looking for a black men, is completely different than a black women saying she is not dating black men period. Logically, the latter its asinine.

You want a good man and don't care what race he is supposedly but you stop dating one whole group INCLUDING ALL THE GOOD MEN IN THAT GROUP? Also, statistically if you want to get married, white men married 168,000 Black women and Black men married 4 million. The only conclusion I can come up with logically is that you simply want a white man. And instead of just doing you, you work to denigrate black men socially (calling us bullet bags, etc.). That's a woman who is emotionally and mentally degenerated and good riddance.
    The same for any black man who gives up on all black women.

The sista in the clip who is divesting, I had to laugh. She is not ugly. 'Normal' sista. But she isn't Beyonce either. I'm no Denzel or will ever be but dang, she saying she divesting its also about how you look. What white man is wifeying that up? Really? No producing white boy is gonna put a ring on her. If you asking most white men to give up being accepted by their community, and to pass over all Asian and Latinas who are more accepted than you, you gotta come with something worth it in looks, prestige, whatever. Are there exceptions? Of course. But they are 1 in 100 exceptions. So to sis in that video, good luck fam, hahaha....

Anyway, Michelle Williams is 43. Still beautiful. Black don't crack. The white pastor in the video is supposed to have some money. The internet says he's worth 5 million and Michelle is worth 10 million. My guess is brothers with 10 mil or more, her age, ain't tryna wifey Michelle. They'll smash but not put a ring on it IF she can find one. She has a name so that will always attract some men.

My guess? She's blaming black men for general dating issues for people of ALL RACES over 40. Single White, Latina, Asian and Black women have the same dating issues over 40. Single men of any race over 40, if you are not a producer will have dating issues because any woman expects you to have your sh*t together by that age.

Producers over 40, the world is their oyster. They can date from their age down to the mid to late 20s comfortably. Women (and some men) may not like it but it is what is.

What say ye? lol

D

Deleted member 1475

I know I keep on mentioning the 'Delectable Negro' but it's a really interesting subject to me. I believe that every interracial relationship between Black people and Non-Blacks is a 'Delectable Negro' process. A coon in an interracial relationship is socially consumed more than any other Black person because of the sexual aspect within the relationship, which is a constant topic that is represented, in fact it's the only one. Financial and economic consumption is also present but I believe that social consumption is the most present because the only reason why the relationship exists is because the Black man or woman is seen as a fetish.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hope Michelle Williams, Chilli, Gabourey Sidibe, and others do not make these white males their husbands because they will get Halle Berry'd and end up paying spousal support to these colorless leeches if the ever marry and divorce.

D

Deleted member 1475

I know I keep on mentioning the 'Delectable Negro' but it's a really interesting subject to me. I believe that every interracial relationship between Black people and Non-Blacks is a 'Delectable Negro' process. A coon in an interracial relationship is socially consumed more than any other Black person because of the sexual aspect within the relationship, which is a constant topic that is represented, in fact it's the only one. Financial and economic consumption is also present but I believe that social consumption is the most present because the only reason why the relationship exists is because the Black man or woman is seen as a fetish.
    You can see it in how they describe us. They constantly obsess over us and consume us in every way. Obsessing over our body parts and features. They're even in love with the topic of cannabalism with 'True Crime' and serial killer books, since murder and degeneracy is white culture. That's why when I heard that audio reading of the 'Delectable Negro' book on the C.O.W.S, I felt the Black people that attacked the slave ships, they knew before any of them were even cannibalised that the colonisers wanted to eat them. None of them are far removed from their own ancestors, their constant need to cannibalise us in every way still exists today. Also, Non-Black "Rappers", "Producers" and other copiers of our culture are an example of cultural consumption.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also hypergamy never works when it comes Black women "marrying up" white men. In a system of white privilege/supremacy/power, Black women are prohibited from getting money, alimony, and spousal support from white men after divorce. Divestors and swirlers need to understand and accept this. The bag is never secured, not even after BW/WM marriage.

Exhibit A:
    Robert De Niro and his Black ex-wife
    P3FiwxO.jpg

Robert De Niro Won’t Have To Divide Fortune With Ex-Wife

If anything, Black women have the most to lose in BW/WM marriages and the system would rather force Black women to provide financial support to their white spouses than vice versa.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Her logic is BS. Whites have domestic abuse. Using her logic, then by default the biggest threat to white women are white men, Asian men to Asian women, etc. I'd ask her, name one community where the majority of violence, domestic abuse, sexual assault is from OUTSIDE their community? Is domestic abuse wrong? Of course it is.

Also, the majority of the dusties are raised by ratchet black single moms. There are great single moms. I got a homie, business partner whose him and his sister were raised by a single mom. She was a great mom, had them doing activist stuff, etc and his sister is in medical school, he's thriving in his field.

She conflates racism and black community issues that applies to ALL communities.

She is a new one though, divesting but not dating white men. She's not dating black men and not dating white men because she lived through severe racial trauma of living in a sundown town.

Anyway, she's 60, its no loss to any black man. Really. She seems nice otherwise but if she was 25, a dime, then okay. Beauty wise its a loss.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Some parts of London are worse than others when it comes to that. Which parts of London do you see it? You are right, regarding a lack of stigma nowadays when it comes to IR. Its not that much different in other parts of the country, however, I usually see bw with wm when I go outside London.
    I didn't see it much in Brixton, a wee bit in Streatham nearby. I saw it alot in the City. West London, Fulham, etc. Somewhat around Essex. North of the Thames I saw it as well.

I have a friend in Cambridgeshire, saw it a lot there but it was young folks. My casual observance was if they were over 40 it was almost always black man/white woman. If they were in their 20s, white men had the prettiest black women. They weren't dating anything below a strong 8 or better. Also, based on the accent, more Africans dating white men than Caribbeans but I can't be sure. With the guys, they were dating white girls heavy, mostly the guys that dressed fairly decent or were...pause....good looking, tall, fit. (re-pause again...haha).

I hollared at a few sistas when I was around Kings Cross, Piccadilly Circus, doing my tourist thing and they weren't having it. Maybe its my game. Stuck up. A few were curious why an American black guy was there if I weren't military. A few thought I was faking an American accent. I can do decent patois but its not great. lol

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Again, I want to be able to identify whomever is non B1, off code. A lot of these swirlers are around us and we don't know. They could be the supervisor who seems to be on your case. I know one older brotha at a job I had and he hardly hired black folks, turned out he was married to Becky. You just don't know and that's what I want, I want to know.

Not to troll them but just so we don't f*ck with them.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Also hypergamy never works when it comes Black women "marrying up" white men. In a system of white privilege/supremacy/power, Black women are prohibited from getting money, alimony, and spousal support from white men after divorce. Divestors and swirlers need to understand and accept this. The bag is never secured, not even after BW/WM marriage.

Exhibit A:
    Robert De Niro and his Black ex-wife
    P3FiwxO.jpg

Robert De Niro Won’t Have To Divide Fortune With Ex-Wife

If anything, Black women have the most to lose in BW/WM marriages and the system would rather force Black women to provide financial support to their white spouses than vice versa.
    Al Pacino, Gary Owen & I can't remember the last white guy, but his son is in a hip hop group from back in the day.

MoMoneyRiUp

Designing an Afrocentric lifestyle
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree with you. I just notice more of these ads being shown on tv and online. It seems like you can’t escape it. I use Pinterest a lot of inspiration and tips. I’m always viewing images of black love, and all the time and interracial image pops up.
    I cannot browse in peace.

I can only laugh sometimes because these people pushing this agenda actually believe they will destroy the black family. But at the same time it’s not cool. Like one of my former classmates told me, it’s like they’re saying their Black daughter isn’t good enough for someone’s Black son.

I am for exposing the interracial agenda and the people promoting this self hate. I think we are doing good at doing it and showing how hypocritical these devils are. Last night I saw this video of so called black female swirlers being hypocritical about dating interracially. I do not agree with the notion that if one does it we all should. Like if you see black men doing it black women should do it. I don’t care who does it, I’m not giving myself to a non Black man. Furthermore, more of us are with each other.
    Whaaaaat? How is it not equal…. They been attacking us on all sides since we were unchained 😫 and too many dumb niggas for us to stand a chance. Just gotta keep praying our enemies are defeated. 💯

MoMoneyRiUp

Designing an Afrocentric lifestyle
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do you know what happens when you convince a black brother or sister to have kids with a white person? They raise their kids to do the same. And then they raise their kids to do the same. And then they raise their kids to do the same. They are erasing us and they are calling it progress and labeling it as positive diversity!!
    💯 it’s happened I’m so many countries already. We are holding on by a thin string. Fukin sad as shit.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whaaaaat? How is it not equal…. They been attacking us on all sides since we were unchained 😫 and too many dumb niggas for us to stand a chance. Just gotta keep praying our enemies are defeated. 💯
    They've been attacking and undermining us on all sides when many chased and sold us out, they put us on slave ships, put us in chains, and after we were unchained.

468+ years and ongoing until further notice.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    💯 it’s happened I’m so many countries already. We are holding on by a thin string. Fukin sad as shit.
    What pisses me off is they label this as a good thing. Like I am mixed myself and I am all for people being with whoever they fall in love with but they are PUSHING this stuff and making it almost "trendy" for younger folks. Diversity is NOT strength! Just look at any major city in America and tell me diversity is a good thing. Black people are strongest when they are able to create systems for themselves and not have the whites or the government involved.