Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not every interracial couple comes from a place of hatred. Some it just happened to land that way for them. If you look at some of my other posts on this thread, I mentioned that I have happened to live in areas that had a smaller black population.

My first duty station when I was in the military was Hawaii. Not a lot of black women there. Most of the ones that were there were there because they came with their husband who was in the military. There were some black women who got stationed there and were single.

Now let's be honest. We all want to date someone we are attracted to. Once you narrow down to just one race that is already a smaller percentage in the area your choice pool is small. Trying to find one that is attractive in that smaller pool is even narrower.

Now if you are absolutely B1 and have the thought that I'd rather date a black woman I don't find attractive than date outside the race you may find a black woman to date in such an area.

Like myself most people don't think like that. When I was dating back then I wasn't looking for a white woman to date, or a Hawaiian woman to date, or a black woman to date (although that was my first choice), I was just looking for an attractive woman that was nice and kind.

Once I came to San Antonio the population dynamics were a little better but not much. I did make more of an effort to date black women in San Antonio than I did in Hawaii. Things just never worked out. Hispanic women just seemed to be more into me than black women.

Like anyone else would, I went for the low hanging fruit. I wasn't coming from a place of that I didn't like black women or that other races were better or anything like that.

I just felt why out myself through the ringer trying to date one specific race. Why be single for longer than necessary just to date one specific race? So again, I wasn't trying to find a specific race. I just wanted to find a nice woman regardless of race that I could be with. It just so happened that the one I met was Hispanic. I just as easily could have ended up with a black woman. It just didn't happen that way.

So I have just always felt that date whoever you choose to. My problem is with a black man that dates out of race and bashes black women or a black woman that becomes a divestor and bashes black men. Date who you want and just be happy. You don't have to date out of race and then bash your own race. That part I have a problem with. Interracial dating in and of itself I don't find issue with.

Just as I have said know what you are doing when you make that choice. It isn't all pretty like they show in the pictures. It comes with a lot of unique issues. Imagine dating someone that you have to teach how to make every single soul food dish and having to wait years for them to get good at it! Imagine dating someone that has completely different cultural values than you. Imagine dating someone that likes completely different music than you. Imagine being in a relationship where you know family members don't necessarily like you because of your race. It takes a lot to make that all work. Me being in that situation myself I know how hard it is and hats off to all those that make these relationships work.

To those bashing these relationships that haven't ever had to be in that situation I say be quiet. Do what makes you happy and let others do what makes them happy!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What pisses me off is they label this as a good thing. Like I am mixed myself and I am all for people being with whoever they fall in love with but they are PUSHING this stuff and making it almost "trendy" for younger folks. Diversity is NOT strength! Just look at any major city in America and tell me diversity is a good thing. Black people are strongest when they are able to create systems for themselves and not have the whites or the government involved.
    What's really disgusting is how the media, government, and corporations will ask about how "people of color" are thriving more than ever and how more and more "people of color" are becoming thriving business owners.

When they say words like "people of color" and "minorities", we automatically assume they are talking about us when they are actually talking about anyone who is non-white Anglo Saxon. They deliberately trick, mislead, and deceive us with wording and language.

What they purposefully don't tell you is how most of these thriving "people of color" will be non-Black (Latino, Asian, Middle Eastern) while the position of Black people is mostly unchanged. The collective Black prosperity continues remain stagnant or decline while Black poverty and hardship continue to rise.

They love giving us feel-good stories and boasting about new and upcoming Black business owners and claiming that Black women are the most educated group in the US, but how do you explain this (and yes, I will keep posting this):

Median wealth of black Americans 'will fall to zero by 2053', warns new report

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What's really disgusting is how the media, government, and corporations will TALK about how "people of color" are thriving more than ever and how more and more "people of color" are becoming thriving business owners.

When they say words like "people of color" and "minorities", we automatically assume they are talking about us when they are actually talking about anyone who is female, LGBTQ+, poor, middle class, or non-white Anglo Saxon. They deliberately trick, mislead, and deceive us with wording and language.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    What's really disgusting is how the media, government, and corporations will ask about how "people of color" are thriving more than ever and how more and more "people of color" are becoming thriving business owners.

When they say words like "people of color" and "minorities", we automatically assume they are talking about us when they are actually talking about anyone who is non-white Anglo Saxon. They deliberately trick, mislead, and deceive us with wording and language.

What they purposefully don't tell you is how most of these thriving "people of color" will be non-Black (Latino, Asian, Middle Eastern) while the position of Black people is mostly unchanged. The collective Black prosperity continues remain stagnant or decline while Black poverty and hardship continue to rise.

They love giving us feel-good stories and boasting about new and upcoming Black business owners and claiming that Black women are the most educated group in the US, but how do you explain this (and yes, I will keep posting this):

Median wealth of black Americans 'will fall to zero by 2053', warns new report
    It is all gas lighting. Notice how they make the switch from black lives matter in 2011 to using simply "people of color" and if you look into the actual blue haired liberal definition of what that is, it actually includes WHITE people. I am talking like Polish people. Have you seen them? They are like the swedes, blonde hair and blue eyes all over the place. It is all a joke to me anymore.

And that article is why I keep telling people to pay attention and start building things for your own family. Look at how places like Cali are dumbing down out people and making it acceptable. They are legit graduating black students from high school who can't even read. I kid you not. And then they keep going on about how many black women go to college... That does not equate to jobs or business owners and does nothing for black men. It just makes our women more independent and less likely to be with black men.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Not every interracial couple comes from a place of hatred.

To those bashing these relationships that haven't ever had to be in that situation I say be quiet. Do what makes you happy and let others do what makes them happy!
    Totally agree. I'd be a hypocrite if I said I never got with a non black woman. I think a distinction has to be mad and I think this thread addresses it fully. There are two recurring themes on these posts. First, how the dominant society is pushing IR (interracial relationships), especially white man / black women even though statistically its rare. Well over 50 million marriages and 168,000 of wm/bw. So, there is a clear agenda and that has to be addressed.

Second, are the ones who date interracially AND are anti black in some form. Anti black woman if you are a black man or anti black man if you are a black woman. You can't be pro black and be anti either gender.

There are some blacks (Dr. Umar Johnson is the most well known) who says don't date interracially at all. My view differs. Love is love. If you are going to date or marry someone of another race all I (and all of us) ask is not sh*t on your own people even if its one gender. And no one is accusing you or anyone of that.

On a side note, I can see this eventually going into don't date or marry non FBAs. I know its going to come at some point...lol. There is going to be those who will say that. I would say don't date off code. But I digress.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    That's a straight manhood issue......dude buck broken over some taco fish. 😑
    Get Out Jump Scare GIF by ALTER – The Best Horror Films

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Being in a mixed relationship will never be easy and people are damn fools for thinking it is. I am all for people loving who they want but you have to be real about things, especially if you plan on having kids together. There is way too much happening these days that all seems to point to removing black legacy and people need to be aware of it.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Ummmm

ART
    ART
    Systematic Anti-Black Racism is not over.
    Black people are still oppressed.
    The vast majority of whites and non-Blacks are complicit in maintaining anti-Black racism.

Yet this is what some of us are out here doing because one of these snow roaches made a "special exception" for y'all low self-esteem having asses? When I become an ancestor and I see my descendants are still doing BS such as this, they better hope God don't let me roam the streets as a ghost.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    When black men complain that sisters aren't feminine enough, and sisters asked define feminine, show them Diahann Carroll in this clip.
    She was a strong woman (mentally) without being masculine in personality.

Also, notice, Paul Newman straight smooth though...lol...game recognize game and this goes to show that white men been attracted to sisters since forever.

On a side note, Diahann Carroll married white, pretty much dated nothing but white except for a very few brothers that didn't wifey her (Sidney Poitier one of the more famous ones). She admitted to being 'difficult to be with' and ended up dying alone at 84 in 2019, last relationship ended in 1996.

Diahann Carroll Opens Up About Her Marriages | Oprah’s Master Class | Oprah Winfrey Network

She ended up pretty much dying alone

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    To be fair, its the same for Black men dating white women. I've seen street, thug brothas say "F*ck you b*tch' to a sista who didn't give him the digits but I've never, ever heard him say that to a random Becky when he tryna get the digits as well.

Anyway, I have seen some sistas smut themselves out for white boys and play it different with brothas.

1677156157045.jpeg

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    So, the brotha helps this white boy do some bigoted BS disguised as comedy.

YahudahQueen96
    YahudahQueen96
    What a clown! And bed wenches think this crap is funny.
    YahudahQueen96
    YahudahQueen96
    Wow the token negro should be ashamed of himself
    Bmick#8
    Bmick#8
    That black dude got a few of those videos I seen one where its him dating a mexi, and one dating a Becky. THat white dude does the inverse cameo in the bEcky video. ITs all corny....I bet you Black dude is the one who made the sketch and told Opie to star in it.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Generally speaking, not 100 percent of the cases obviously, but generally speaking, the one that was the more proactive, seeking out a partner of the another race treats that partner better than their own race.

I've seen brothers who were quick to say 'F*ck you b*tch' to a sista who wouldn't give them the phone number and then tone down that same energy if they holla a white girl but she won't give up the number.

Sistas don't bring anywhere close to the same attitude, hoops to jump through when they actively go after white men. There is a post above of a sista saying that.

White women who only date black men come with that submissive, any how you want it, I'll give it to you mindset and say "I don't like white men' and that includes quality white men.

It's how it is, you put your best face for those outside your group. Even non dating situations. You act better in front of white folks generally. Blacks who actively date outside their race and seek it, generally speaking, try hard not to exhibit the negative relationship stereotypes that their race and gender is known for. If its black men, they try not to show any street, rough edges UNLESS its what turns on a white girl if she likes that. Sisters know they have a stereotype of being argumentative, not feminine so they try hard to suppress that when they are seeking a white man.

White men are the same with sistas. The ones who pursue sisters try to do what they perceive black men aren't known for doing for black women.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    The thing I say is that you have to consider both parts of the equation.
    Things have to be equal on both sides of the equation.

Like in my case my initial preference was black women.
    I got no, not interested, I have a boyfriend, you're not my type so much from black women that I just moved on.
    Hispanic, Asian, Puerto Rican, White, Italian, or Samoan women and so on almost on every instance said yes far more often and at least gave a guy a chance. It seemed everyone showed interest when black women didn't.

So it's not only that a black man has to choose a black woman he has to also be accepted by black women.
    Same is true for black women. In order for them to choose a black man that black man must accept and choose her.

I'm not sure why black women didn't take to me and to be honest I just quit caring. Black women have their right to have a preference. If I'm not it for whatever reason then it is what it is. After a while I figured it's not my battle to fight. I can't choose something that's not a choice. So I just moved on.

As I always said what should I have done just stay single hoping for a black woman that may never come to fruition. Is that the sacrifice we're supposed to make for our community?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I guarantee you that sista, first, went into any black relationship with a different attitude than a white boy. Second, she said she came back to date black men, which I take to mean she wasn't getting ran through by white boys and tried to slide back in. If white boys were always treating you well, why come back? Third, she's okay looking but real talk? No one of substance black or white is gonna wifey her right now. 10 years ago, yeah, but now, seeing her? hmm....and with a certain attitude, too? Nah.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Here's another consideration for anyone thinking about getting into an interracial relationship.

Generally speaking anyone is going to deal with the death of a loved one differently. We're all going to be upset and saddened by it.

However I've found the Hispanic community doesn't deal with the death of a parent well. They tend to just completely lose it and this grief translates through the household and it's really difficult trying to help because they cope in very non productive ways.

I'm dealing with that now and it's hell.

I feel like in the black community our parents do much better preparing us for their inevitable death. So while this is a concern it doesn't get to the point where it's near as bad with the Hispanic community.

I've seen this same thing happen with multiple Hispanic women. They don't cope well with the death of a parent and have a hard time finding their way back afterwards.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    My takeaway from this is that blacks act better when they date outside. Brothers are the same. It works in reverse as well. You act better so you don't act the stereotype, racist if you are white, ghetto if you are black male, or masculine and attitude and not feminine if you are a black woman.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Every time I see a new commercial on youtube its got an interrracial couple and its usually a sista with an ofay.
    Not always. Check TV & cable, you'll see both. A BM with a Karen, until she calls the KKKops on that ass!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    They need Black Wombs to keep their bloodline going love who you want just know white boys don't mind using a Black woman as a breeder......be aware. Know their motives or you'll end up a fetish or worse.
    It's another way to deplete our DNA. Mate with enough of the others & the Black Man & Black Woman ARE NO MORE!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The swirlers never bring this up. If you are any black woman that is reasonably good looking on a dating app openly campaigning for zaddy, someone will smash. Men are men. Men know that they we will smash any willing female body pretty much. It doesn't mean you want to wifey them.

signal-2023-04-28-185313.jpeg