Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Dr. Umar was spitting facts. Cynthia G hates blacks. The other 'person', Hope Giselle, is a trans female who I don't know what his/her agenda is. Dr. Umar obviously doesn't know the person is a trans when he said 'these 2 beautiful black women'...LOL Dwann Brown is a good dude, great dude, but I'd have preferred Jason Black instead. Or Professor Black Truth or even Tariq.

US history shows us that if you take away resources systemically the group reverts to crime on itself, then to other groups.

I have questions no one is asking. Who at Fox Soul thought those two 'women' should be guests for this topic? The host? The producer? Both? They were chosen because they hated black men. I am looking at that person sideways. The host obviously knows who she is.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The other 'person', Hope Giselle, is a trans "female" who I don't know what his/her agenda is.
The agenda is to normalize that transgenderism mess to the point where they are fully accepted, exempt from criticism and punishment, and not clockable. And to also divert attention from "Black lives matter" to "Black trans lives matter." The endgoal is elevating trans "women" above natural women.

TeeGee

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
Listening to her statements there is a lot to be discussed about and we just ain't bold enough to raise the topic.

We should all look at things from various perspective , is there really a war against black or we are just the ones Putting ourselves in harm's way.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Listening to her statements there is a lot to be discussed about and we just ain't bold enough to raise the topic.

We should all look at things from various perspective , is there really a war against black or we are just the ones Putting ourselves in harm's way.
Every single black empowerment speaker of note has said as a collective we have to do better. However, they also stated the various ways white supremacy systemically tries to keep black people down.

I've also never heard one say that the sole reason you are poor, crime ridden, broken is white supremacy. Acknowledging white supremacy AND telling our people to do better is not an either/or proposition. Both can and do exist.

Lastly, I have never read any post on this site where people made excuses for black poverty, crime, family issues solely at the feet of white supremacy. We have always had that discussion about not making it easy for white supremacy. The Black Panthers, Nation of Islam all the way to the present.

The subject of the show is an asinine statement. It's stating a fact as if its in doubt. The question isn't if there is a war, the question is how do combat it?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Why Women Kill What GIF by Paramount+

Looks like we have a #coon on the site. Thanks for the clap back RCNAL

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The agenda is to normalize that transgenderism mess to the point where they are fully accepted, exempt from criticism and punishment, and not clockable. And to also divert attention from "Black lives matter" to "Black trans lives matter." The endgoal is elevating trans "women" above natural women.
    It’s a scary future they are trying to make happen. I think it’ll end up being their own undoing though. Can’t go against China with a bunch of fat acceptance whiny ass transexual green new deal loving cupcakes and immigrants who run when shit gets hot.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Here is an interesting question when I hear, 'we iz our own worst enemy'. Can anyone tell me at any time in American history when Blacks had things popping in a specific area and were left alone? Any?

Again, of course we need to do better. EVERY single successful black area has been compromised overtly (Tulsa, Rosewood) or covertly (National Highway system running through black business areas....Central Avenue, LA, Overtown, Miami, etc.).

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

Please explain to us what part of what was discussed is important and that the Black community is NOT discussing. Don’t worry….

Kamala Harris Waiting GIF by Election 2020

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Tread carefully and clarify your statement or elaborate, or just say "my bad".

It ain't looking too good for you right now...

Birds Wildlife GIF by JC Property Professionals

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

RCNAL Troy JerriBun

Look at his origin and look at the flag next to his avatar.

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

This nigga from Africa, probably in the USA, and saying the tranny in the video is making some good points.

Lawd have mercy.

#CutTheCheck
    #cutthebabble
    #tethertalk

Jay you a genius.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    RCNAL Troy JerriBun

Look at his origin and look at the flag next to his avatar.

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

This nigga from Africa, probably in the USA, and saying the tranny in the video is making some good points.

Lawd have mercy.
    LOL....some people gotta 'read the room'
    Real talk, everything comes down to either you 'on code' or 'off code'.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Here is an interesting question when I hear, 'we iz our own worst enemy'. Can anyone tell me at any time in American history when Blacks had things popping in a specific area and were left alone? Any?

Again, of course we need to do better. EVERY single successful black area has been compromised overtly (Tulsa, Rosewood) or covertly (National Highway system running through black business areas....Central Avenue, LA, Overtown, Miami, etc.).
    They are just leaches that are hell bent on taking us out no matter what we do. It's why you see then go to any extent just to make sure that what's ours would become their own and it seems like we ain't putting up much fight.

A.B.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You know that's your cousin bruh.
    LMBO nah, bro! But fr tho he be winning contest and all kinds of shi! I haven't spoke to him in years but I see him on fb all the time! We cool and he knows not to disrespect the men of the family. Not sure what he does out there tho, by the pics he be posting it looks like a wild life!?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    LMBO nah, bro! But fr tho he be winning contest and all kinds of shi! I haven't spoke to him in years but I see him on fb all the time! We cool and he knows not to disrespect the men of the family. Not sure what he does out there tho, by the pics he be posting it looks like a wild life!?
    Are iPhone or Droid gang?

Baba Lekan

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    The transexual said that 'black men aren't showing up'. "She" is a prime example of her anti-black misandric point of view. I need to see more people challenge that made up stat about black men killing a black woman every 5 hours. It's patently false and a destructive trope about black men being einherently dangerous or abusive.

E

educatedman23

The transexual said that 'black men aren't showing up'. "She" is a prime example of her anti-black misandric point of view. I need to see more people challenge that made up stat about black men killing a black woman every 5 hours. It's patently false and a destructive trope about black men being einherently dangerous or abusive.
    It is definitely a made up stat.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    OF COURSE, he would have disrespected her. I understand and can even sympathize with Dr. Umar's feelings. I am sure he feels violated and/or tricked but of course he was going to disrespect her if he knew. He couldn't even get through his response video without disrespecting her and so she threw disrespect back.

The thing is he would have disrespected her without knowing he is disrespecting her. Like in his response video here, he doesn't see what he's saying as disrespect, it's just "true."

He is basically doing the same as someone going out of their way to say he is not a doctor. It's disrespectful. He wasn't born a doctor. He went to an institution to get credentials, so did she.

I am not speaking to whether or not he should've been told in advance, he would've had different arguments nor if they would have been valid. Only that he would have disrespected her because with the inherent differences of their thinking on the issue of her identity, it's virtually impossible that he wouldn't have. That might be why they didn't tell him.