The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Is This Not How Black People Treat One Another?

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
that's dusty nixxa behavior, the "hook a nixxa up" mentality. That's a small % of our group, most of us don't think like that.
your meme makes it sound like it's all of us...
If it’s not all or most of us why are we in the position that we are in?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have known people like this. They just think cause they got matching skin tones they get a discount. Starting a business and building it to be successful doesn't happen when you are handing out discounts all over the place. If you want to haggle, go do so where you should be getting discounts - at white-owned establishments and corporations.

D

Deleted member 191

that's dusty nixxa behavior, the "hook a nixxa up" mentality. That's a small % of our group, most of us don't think like that.
    your meme makes it sound like it's all of us...
    Couldn't agree more. The S.O.P isn't the "buy one free get one free" mentality.

However, that doesn't mean our people aren't behaving like this to a degree that it's economically detrimental. If that was the case, the coon matrix wouldn't be as relevant as it is.

Which brings credence to Nesut's point:
    Can't argue this point either.
    Now before anyone comes in with it, let me. Yes... White Supremacy is the over-arching reason why we are in the situation we're in.

However, White Supremacy can't act on its own. It needs help and it needs compliance. If most of us were actually on code and bought black-owned, White Supremacy would be up in arms about black owned businesses. Instead, they monetize the concept and use fake support of black owned businesses, distributors, suppliers, etc. to lure in black customers. Look at Uber, they have a filter for black owned restaurants on UberEats but if we as a people were already on code in a meaningful way for those eateries, then we wouldn't need a company like Uber to spotlight businesses owned by us for real.

Either way, I think both comments are accurate. Blackgravity is spot on. "Buy one free get one free" is NOT the S.O.P within our community but, Nesut isn't wrong either because the fact remains that enough of the community DOES act off-code like this to the extent that it's detrimental to the black economy.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Couldn't agree more. The S.O.P isn't the "buy one free get one free" mentality.

However, that doesn't mean our people aren't behaving like this to a degree that it's economically detrimental. If that was the case, the coon matrix wouldn't be as relevant as it is.

Which brings credence to Nesut's point:

Can't argue this point either.
    Now before anyone comes in with it, let me. Yes... White Supremacy is the over-arching reason why we are in the situation we're in.

However, White Supremacy can't act on its own. It needs help and it needs compliance. If most of us were actually on code and bought black-owned, White Supremacy would be up in arms about black owned businesses. Instead, they monetize the concept and use fake support of black owned businesses, distributors, suppliers, etc. to lure in black customers. Look at Uber, they have a filter for black owned restaurants on UberEats but if we as a people were already on code in a meaningful way for those eateries, then we wouldn't need a company like Uber to spotlight businesses owned by us for real.

Either way, I think both comments are accurate. Blackgravity is spot on. "Buy one free get one free" is NOT the S.O.P within our community but, Nesut isn't wrong either because the fact remains that enough of the community DOES act off-code like this to the extent that it's detrimental to the black economy.
    I will concede that it isn’t SOP but we do ourselves no favors pretending like when integration happened niggas didn’t run for the fences towards the white side of the town. There‘s a reason why we have members on here that signed up to feel good but go back to twitter to complain about being censored. It’s like you see the body dying, the symptoms are cancer, but then will say “nah it ain’t cancer, I don’t always feel intense pain, only on certain days ‘.

D

Deleted member 191

I will concede that it isn’t SOP but we do ourselves no favors pretending like when integration happened niggas didn’t run for the fences towards the white side of the town. There‘s a reason why we have members on here that signed up to feel good but go back to twitter to complain about being censored. It’s like you see the body dying, the symptoms are cancer, but then will say “nah it ain’t cancer, I don’t always feel intense pain, only on certain days ‘.
    this entire thing. Can't props this enough

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    White supremacy. Period.
    I've ran into a handful of nixxas like that in my 5+ decades on this planet. As a whole we don't beg like that, we are very resilient people and a very proud people.
    White supremacy is the sole reason we are in the position we are in. No arguing about that. It's a fact.
    #B1 #FBA #blackfirst #weareatwar #wakeup #StayOnCode

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    White supremacy. Period.
    I've ran into a handful of nixxas like that in my 5+ decades on this planet. As a whole we don't beg like that, we are very resilient people and a very proud people.
    White supremacy is the sole reason we are in the position we are in. No arguing about that. It's a fact.
    #B1 #FBA #blackfirst #weareatwar #wakeup #StayOnCode
    Not true though because we were able to be conquered for a reason. If we don’t examine our internal dysfunction that make White Supremacy so effective then we will never get out this plight.

We got a dump truck full of dirt that we need to get out and you and I are working hard to get scoop it out. You’re working your ass off and refuse to see the coon on the other side putting a scoop in for every scoop we take out.

White supremacy sees this Nigga and upgrades his shovel, gives him a steak dinner once a week, and riches as long as he keeps scooping dirt in the truck.

If we don’t teach our people that those temp riches ain’t worth fucking up our truck then we will always have negros sabotaging us.

That sabotage shit ain’t all due to white supremacy. A lot of that shit was there the whole time.