Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    So the CEO and the other woman who were in charge of silencing people were terminated.

That's good and all but what now? Supposedly, everyone who was banned under "hate speech" or "misinformation" are going to get their accounts back. I am going to have to check my old account to see if this is true cause my OG one was banned a few years back.

What do you think will come of this? I think we should use it as an opportunity to spread the real truth without the fears of being silenced. Get more people off the platform and on this forum.

Do you plan on using it for anything once we no longer need to fear being banned?

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What do you think will come of this?

Do you plan on using it for anything once we no longer need to fear being banned?
    He'll most likely use it to feed info into his AI stuff. As well as inch us closer to needing a digitalID to access social media sites.

I will continue to use it the same way I always have. The Democrat influence is being damaged, but the TOS is still there (as far as I know). They can still ban you for a different reason. 🤷🏽

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When Elon said this:

That said, Twitter obviously cannot become a free-for-all hellscape, where anything can be said with no consequences!

That line is where they can make way for censoring our viewpoints.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So the CEO and the other woman who were in charge of silencing people were terminated.

That's good and all but what now? Supposedly, everyone who was banned under "hate speech" or "misinformation" are going to get their accounts back. I am going to have to check my old account to see if this is true cause my OG one was banned a few years back.

What do you think will come of this? I think we should use it as an opportunity to spread the real truth without the fears of being silenced. Get more people off the platform and on this forum.

I quit and I'm not going back. Elon Musk is a trojan horse. These folks give us warnings 2-5 years in advance of their hidden agendas, always mixing a little truth with a lot of lies. Peace, peace they yell before all hell breaks loose. No thanks, I'm good on the pilgrims. I'm sticking with Black folks as much as I can. We need to build our own stuff up because those big platforms are nothing more than tools to track our real activities as it relates to social credit score.

I'm good here, or nowhere. I'm bout ready to throw my stuff in the trash lol.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When Elon said this:

THIS! All of these platforms we use are on the same page lock and step saying the same things. All these new terms of agreements are coming out for all these things we use and take for granted. Censorship is getting stepped up big time. I closed my account and came here and I'm not going back. We're all going to be booted soon because Musk is the man, subsidized by Uncle Sam to slick willy us into trusting him before they put the handcuffs on us. The way people just go along with stuff these days is scary as hell to me.

We are DOOMED.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I was first banned in 2016 and it has been anti black back then. With this bird face owning it, now it will be worse. Nini and I only use it to find events we both enjoy.

Last edited:

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When Elon said this:

Twitter will become more and more like a Parler 2.0 with non-stop AI and Elon Mustydik worship. But instead of requiring your social security number to sign up, they might require you to take the mark of the beast to join and log in instead.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    THIS! All of these platforms we use are on the same page lock and step saying the same things. All these new terms of agreements are coming out for all these things we use and take for granted. Censorship is getting stepped up big time. I closed my account and came here and I'm not going back. We're all going to be booted soon because Musk is the man, subsidized by Uncle Sam to slick willy us into trusting him before they put the handcuffs on us. The way people just go along with stuff these days is scary as hell to me.

We are DOOMED.
    But not all is lost if we are here. It means that there are people that see what’s going on and are willing to do something about it. My biggest concern is if it’s too late. I’ll find out when I take my last breath.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He'll most likely use it to feed info into his AI stuff. As well as inch us closer to needing a digitalID to access social media sites.

I will continue to use it the same way I always have. The Democrat influence is being damaged, but the TOS is still there (as far as I know). They can still ban you for a different reason. 🤷🏽

Digital ID as in Mark of the Beast?

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Elon Mustydik
    Champions League Omg GIF by UEFA

Oh M Geeee lmfao

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But not all is lost if we are here. It means that there are people that see what’s going on and are willing to do something about it. My biggest concern is if it’s too late. I’ll find out when I take my last breath.
    We them people. We gone be here. Them other fools are going to be absorbing all sorts of information and nonsense distractions that will lead to their ultimate demise. Twitter is a tool in the arsenal of white supremacy.

The pilgrims forecasted by 2025, billions of people won't be here. Musk has been a hidden hand sounding the alarm in code as well. The company (Deagel) that put the report out back in 2014 and updated it in 2020 is a military contractor. They removed the page below back in 2020 from their main site at the start of the pandemic. Twitter like the rest of these sites is controlled by chaos and propaganda Those who can see the plot, have the vision and fortitude to think for themselves and are willing to set themselves apart from the dominant society will survive what is coming. These folks ain't playing with us, especially ninjas stuck in the West. There are a bunch of moving parts to the depopulation agenda and Black folks ain't getting it. When they warn you, your best move or you're going to get caught up in their shit. By 2025, they expect only 69 million people to be still alive in the United States. Where do you think the rest of those folks are gonna be? How do you think they are going to trick them into exterminating themselves?

Do you think they aren't going to use social media to kill stupid people and cowards? If you do, I got a bridge in China I wanna sell you. The wicked speak with moves, signs, and symbols. If you don't know, you're dead. The purchase of Twitter is a chess move. That's who they're gone start their civil war.

Ya'll better start being DEATHLY afraid of Mr. Charlie's water and his toys. It's not going to end well for ya. smh Read that report below. Think about what has taken place since it was released, then tread wisely. Our open enemy knows our every move because we're so predictable. Being here is unpredictable and a way to save me from the coming calamity. All of us ain't gone make it my friend. Thanks for being forward-thinking. Never underestimate your move doing this site. We're the ones too slow, we gotta catch up to you.

Ancile

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Digital ID as in Mark of the Beast?
    Digital ID is going to be the new way we're all enslaved and tracked, but it's not the mark of the beast, but because we've been taught to look for something physical to be placed in our bodies, many are going to be tricked into accepting the Mark of the Beast.

Exodus 20:8 said Remember the Sabbath Day and keep it holy.

The mark is linked to keeping Sabbath on the right day and keeping God's commandments. The Pope is getting ready to make Sunday Law (Cop 27) mandatory next month, tying it to climate change (which is nothing more than Hegelian Dialectic). You won't be able to work on Sabbath (the Catholic Sabbath is Sunday, the opposite of God's Sabbath (Saturday). That is mark God is looking for is our forehead and that's His words that cause us to keep his commandments/law, not a chip or an ID.

Revelations 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

If Yah's (God's) word is in our forehead, we will remember the right day to worship Him. We will keep his commandments and observe all of HIS Holy Days. His word inside of our foreheads will cause our right hand to do the work to ensure we do what is necessary to adhere to his law.

Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,​

Check out these two links on the Catholic Church's Sunday Law Update and churches around the world are following the Catholic Church to hell. This is very important for Believers to know. Black folks have been taught by the Romans to practice Sabbath on the wrong day since the days of the slave bibles by our open enemies. These folks if they don't change and keep the original calendar from the days of the Hebrews (and not the new calendar created by the Romans who were responsible for killing Jesus) our people will be included in the fallen away and be cast into the lake of fire.

Sunday Law Update | New York Times Article Says That Sunday Laws Need To Come Back!​

This is Idolatry of the Highest Order The way to Sunday Law​

This is Idolatry of the Highest Order The way to Sunday Law

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I doubt much will change with him in control. Sure he'll unban some of the people who were previously banned, but it will be those who I imagine will help him further his career. I don't think he intends to make the platform better for people, or more open. I think the rules will stick and the "new twitter" will end up banning more instead.

I'm done with twitter, have been for quite a while, even before Musky boy decided to buy up the platform. It's just a mess over there to begin with and I see nothing good coming from them in the future.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And people still think that we're the ones who are free on Twitter. Nah, I'm leaving Twitter and staying here, I don't want anything to do with that WS cesspool.
    Like I said, Parler 2.0. And to think that narcissistic Kanye West was trying to buy Parler 1.0 near the time of his latest controversy while the narcissistic Boer Elon Musk decides to buy Twitter outright as his WS fanboys rejoice. The new Parler 2.0 is now here.

Look how the racist white leftist deviants and the racist white monied puppeteers (example: George Soros) will latch onto our Black oppression to promote their disorder and to get what they want. And while or after they exploit us and associate our very real oppression with their debauchery, you have white and non-Black right wing racists blaming Black people for the chaos that their fellow white racists of the left have created.

Look how comfortable they are becoming. They are not with and never were for Kanye West, Candace Owens, Larry Elder, Hershel Walker, Eric Adams, Barack Obama, Martin Luther King Jr., or any of us, who they all see as tools, pawns, and fools at best.

They are with white supremacy, which is their permanent interest.

These 500+ years of their non-stop, oppressive, systematic anti-Black racism against us prove it.

Exhibit A:

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dude up in Canada (Justin whatever) is pushing for a centralized digital currency. I can see this being done in most nations, including the US and if this is true, I can bet you Twitter is used as a weapon against people.

Cancellation culture made all this possible.

People are saying Elon is going to use Twitter to train AI which is why he needs every viewpoint back on the platform. That is scary.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

What a way mock and co-opt our slavery and oppression, play victim while acting oppressive because "muh freedomz to own pwn you iz serious business", make something out of nothing, and degrade and disparage Black people all with 1 picture and tweet.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's also insane to me that these racists and white supremacists love saying the word "BASED" knowing damn well that Black rapper Lil B redefined and popularized that word. It's akin to letting these demons grab the butter knives and allowing them to modify the knives into something that can do more harm. They are co-opting and ruining the word "BASED" like they co-opted and ruined Pepe the Frog.

That moment when they appropriate and weaponize your own culture against you for the greater evil.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And I’ve already started seeing racist posts while I was browsing Twitter earlier. I knew it would start happening once free speech was allowed on the platform. I hope these accounts get suspended.
    They won't. But the Black accounts will and the Black accounts that remain will be heavily monitored.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    And people still think that we're the ones who are free on Twitter. Nah, I'm leaving Twitter and staying here, I don't want anything to do with that WS cesspool.

I think there is going to be issues in the coming weeks. I don't want to get too excited about his acquisition of Twitter. We always known him not to be open about his moves.

E

educatedman23

It's also insane to me that these racists and white supremacists love saying the word "BASED" knowing damn well that Black rapper Lil B redefined and popularized that word. It's akin to letting these demons grab the butter knives and allowing them to modify the knives into something that can do more harm. They are co-opting and ruining the word "BASED" like they co-opted and ruined Pepe the Frog.

That moment when they appropriate and weaponize your own culture against you for the greater evil.
    They are doing a good job in hurting our culture. How do we respond?