Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I was first banned in 2016 and it has been anti black back then. With this bird face owning it, now it will be worse. Nini and I only use it to find events we both enjoy.
"Bird face"

Dragons Den Television GIF by CBC

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Like I said, Parler 2.0. And to think that narcissistic Kanye West was trying to buy Parler 1.0 near the time of his latest controversy while the narcissistic Boer Elon Musk decides to buy Twitter outright as his WS fanboys rejoice. The new Parler 2.0 is now here.

Look how the racist white leftist deviants and the racist white monied puppeteers (example: George Soros) will latch onto our Black oppression to promote their disorder and to get what they want. And while or after they exploit us and associate our very real oppression with their debauchery, you have white and non-Black right wing racists blaming Black people for the chaos that their fellow white racists of the left have created.

Look how comfortable they are becoming. They are not with and never were for Kanye West, Candace Owens, Larry Elder, Hershel Walker, Eric Adams, Barack Obama, Martin Luther King Jr., or any of us, who they all see as tools, pawns, and fools at best.

They are with white supremacy, which is their permanent interest.

These 500+ years of their non-stop, oppressive, systematic anti-Black racism against us prove it.

Exhibit A:

The phuckery is something else. SMH

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The phuckery is something else. SMH
    And these blatant racist tweets with the word "N1GGER" are still up. That tells you everything you need to know about Elon Musk, what he stands for, and who and what he represents.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And these blatant racist tweets with the word "N1GGER" are still up. That tells you everything you need to know about Elon Musk, what he stands for, and who and what he represents.
    I am so glad I sold ALL my twitter stock when they banned the NOI Minister, I made out well too.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There were DHS leaks found where that woman who ran Twitter was in direct contact with the government every month. They basically made sure to use Twitter as a means to manipulate information, trick people, force racial biases/fights, and rig elections. Microsoft was in on it as well.

FFS... I knew it was happening but not this bad. I thought Facebook was the worse of the two but it seems they were two pieces of crap in the same damn toilet! They were legit spying on and manipulating people!

Is it any wonder people don't trust the government or these evil corporations?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Let's see how long this tweet stays up until Elon Musk censors or deletes this tweet. Elon Musk is a Government Welfare King. He is Brett Favre x 1000 and a fraudulent, corrupt, and exploitative WS.

D

Deleted member 405

So the CEO and the other woman who were in charge of silencing people were terminated.

That's good and all but what now? Supposedly, everyone who was banned under "hate speech" or "misinformation" are going to get their accounts back. I am going to have to check my old account to see if this is true cause my OG one was banned a few years back.

What do you think will come of this? I think we should use it as an opportunity to spread the real truth without the fears of being silenced. Get more people off the platform and on this forum.

Do you plan on using it for anything once we no longer need to fear being banned?
    It won't change....