The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Jim Jones gets no respect in Gucci store

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This is how it ended.

Yeah...because reparations looks like forgiving and working things out with your hateful colonizing slave owners after they abuse and disrespect the shit outta you. The same racist Eurodemon Gucci that loathes all black people along with your presence at the store in first place Jim Jones. Then when the Eurodemons and their Eric Adams negro micromanager decide to throw your sorry, pitiful ass some bitten off honey glazed butter Biscuits from Church's Chicken with piss water in a cup after leaving you and your friends out to hang for over 2 hours, you then thanks the massa and gives them a 5 star rating on Yelp or Google Reviews. And then you shamelessly buckdance with your dumbass friends afterwards and flex for the gram and social media with the racist clothes you got from the racist clothing store.

#LifeGoals #HappyEnding #TheColoredAlabastard
#CutTheBS and #CutTheCheck

The pure and unadulterated coonery and buffoonery damn near took my breath away. I thought rappers were only this level of stupid on Boondocks episodes and certain rap videos... Would be funny if it wasnt so sad.

Fuckers like Jim Jones Throw Me A Bone, IndianAryanie, Willie D, etc and their complicity with white supremacy are a big part of why black people are not taken seriously as a collective/community and individuals. And why our concerns and needs are ignored, mocked, and completely disregarded with utter contempt.

How the fuck do you demand respect, and then basically say "oh hey bruh, yeah it's all cool, we good, I guess the disrespect and the long wait was a'ight after all, thanks for these fly ass clothes and running up my overmaxed credit card." At this point, I don't give af about celebrities and their issues with racism anymore. Jim Jones trying to give his best "Spike Lee" woke impersonation and saying he's "so tired of this" when he clearly isn't and is thoroughly enjoying this is a slap in the freaking face to all black people. I'm fucking done. It's fucking black history month and this is how these dumbasses are conducting themselves?!

If you are not going to take this seriously and fight for your respect without backing down, then fuck you. Ain't shit to celebrate here. We'll begin to celebrate yall "celebrities" when yall start to show some spine and develop some damn pride about yourselves and us black people as a whole.

#TheRealOffMyChest

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Fuckers like Jim Jones Throw Me A Bone, IndianAryanie, Willie D, etc and their complicity with white supremacy are a big part of why black people are not taken seriously as a collective/community and individuals. And why our concerns and needs are ignored, mocked, and completely disregarded with utter contempt.
    What’s great is that the Black community did not support him at all.

View: https://twitter.com/nuffsaidny/status/1491475769704554499?s=20&t=_onRh5lBAIzD3JPu0FIiXg

View: https://twitter.com/Nibiru1000/status/1491420534206496773?s=20&t=_onRh5lBAIzD3JPu0FIiXg

View: https://twitter.com/juniormaruwa/status/1491433520178372616?s=20&t=_onRh5lBAIzD3JPu0FIiXg

It’s a new day and age.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    jay-z the story of oj GIF by Universal Music Africa

Light nigga, dark nigga, faux nigga, real nigga
    Rich nigga, poor nigga, house nigga, field nigga
    Still nigga, still nigga
    I like that second one
    Light nigga, dark nigga, faux nigga, real nigga
    Rich nigga, poor nigga, house nigga, field nigga
    Still nigga, still nigga
    O.J. like, "I'm not black, I'm O.J." ...okay
    [Cue the music]

Live look at the coons:

"But but but massa now, you know I can for afford this! My loyalty and patronage pays for your daughter's tuitions and your new mansions!! I shop at your store more than everyones. Please Loves Me! I gives you so much and loves what you dos and the things you make. Please, I wanna be just like you and I wanna be your friend and live and shop in the same place. Ain't we all just one big family and friends? Dont we all bleed the same colors? Can't we all just be together and love one another now? You said you didn't want us negroes causing anymore divisions now and that we are all Americans, right massa?"

Mr. MASSA creAm thinks to self:

"Oh really? I said i didn't want you negroes causing anymore divisions and that we are all Americans? Did this stupid nword really think this is was I meant and thought that I was serious when I and other white people told him that? What is wrong with him? We really got a fool and a sucker right here. If this dimwitted nappy headed mfer doesn't gtfo of my damn store..."

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If clothes somehow absurdly were to become damn near obsolete with Gucci owning a complete monopoly on clothes and fabrics, I would wear a trash bag and wash my ass with my bare hands before I ever support them. Then again, we would protest against such a monopoly and force that shit not to happen as it would never get to that point in the first place.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A grown ass man bitchin about some service? How is this any different than a middle aged white woman that we refer to as Karens?
    I never listened to his music ever, but I know who he is, now I just see him as a buster a$$ nixxa, nothing gangsta about that... At all.

Dukect

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A grown ass man bitchin about some service? How is this any different than a middle aged white woman that we refer to as Karens?
    I never listened to his music ever, but I know who he is, now I just see him as a buster a$$ nixxa, nothing gangsta about that... At all.

The people who wanna be gangsta only do that for a paycheck it's all an act.

They profit on stereotypes that hurt the black community for 30 pieces of silver this is why I stopped listening to any type of Rap/Hip hop for the past 10+ years

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

They profit on stereotypes that hurt the black community for 30 pieces of silver this is why I stopped listening to any type of Rap/Hip hop for the past 10+ years
    Shit is hot garbage. BTW nigga when you gonna do a Wrestling show on or bit on the site? I know you have the Dukect Lounge I saw the site tweet it out the other night and watched but man we need that over here too. Can't just be talking about niggas getting shot all the time.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The sad truth that many continue to deny.

The WWE of music.

After the deaths of Pac and Biggie, there was even more emphasis on flashy rap and WWE rap BS. None of this WWE, I love doing crime and bad things crap, WAP and hoe culture crap, flashy and druggie crap, I fuck and leave dem hoes cause bishes ain't shit crap, or that macho beef that becomes too real to the point that is causes people to die is good for the genre.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah...because reparations looks like forgiving and working things out with your hateful colonizing slave owners after they abuse and disrespect the shit outta you. The same racist Eurodemon Gucci that loathes all black people along with your presence at the store in first place Jim Jones. Then when the Eurodemons and their Eric Adams negro micromanager decide to throw your sorry, pitiful ass some bitten off honey glazed butter Biscuits from Church's Chicken with piss water in a cup after leaving you and your friends out to hang for over 2 hours, you then thanks the massa and gives them a 5 star rating on Yelp or Google Reviews. And then you shamelessly buckdance with your dumbass friends afterwards and flex for the gram and social media with the racist clothes you got from the racist clothing store.

#LifeGoals #HappyEnding #TheColoredAlabastard
    #CutTheBS and #CutTheCheck

The pure and unadulterated coonery and buffoonery damn near took my breath away. I thought rappers were only this level of stupid on Boondocks episodes and certain rap videos... Would be funny if it wasnt so sad.

How the fuck do you demand respect, and then basically say "oh hey bruh, yeah it's all cool, we good, I guess the disrespect and the long wait was a'ight after all, thanks for these fly ass clothes and running up my overmaxed credit card." At this point, I don't give af about celebrities and their issues with racism anymore. Jim Jones trying to give his best "Spike Lee" woke impersonation and saying he's "so tired of this" when he clearly isn't and is thoroughly enjoying this is a slap in the freaking face to all black people. I'm fucking done. It's fucking black history month and this is how these dumbasses are conducting themselves?!

If you are not going to take this seriously and fight for your respect without backing down, then fuck you. Ain't shit to celebrate here. We'll begin to celebrate yall "celebrities" when yall start to show some spine and develop some damn pride about yourselves and us black people as a whole.

#TheRealOffMyChest
    Ovation GIF

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The sad truth that many continue to deny.

The WWE of music.

After the deaths of Pac and Biggie, there was even more emphasis on flashy rap and WWE rap BS. None of this WWE, I love doing crime and bad things crap, WAP and hoe culture crap, flashy and druggie crap, I fuck and leave dem hoes cause bishes ain't shit crap, or that macho beef that becomes too real to the point that is causes people to die is good for the genre.
    Would you say it was after it or did rhe nature of the genre lead to their deaths and it progressively git worse after?

Dukect

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Shit is hot garbage. BTW nigga when you gonna do a Wrestling show on or bit on the site? I know you have the Dukect Lounge I saw the site tweet it out the other night and watched but man we need that over here too. Can't just be talking about niggas getting shot all the time.
    I have no issue of doing a wrestling show for this website if the people want it.

Anyway back to this story and Jim Jones and all these other coon rappers is once again why we need a stronger black media So that people like Jim Jones can never profit on the pain of black people ever again

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This dude. Oh please. This do nothing for Blk people and old ass nigga is acting brand new as if this hasn't BEEN happening in and at these white owned/white supremacist businesses (since the beginning) that he and all these co-opted Blk "celebs" can't wait to spend all their damn money on. #CutTheShit it's not unusual. I guess he think because he has a little money and he isn't a nigga. I hate when these people get a nigga wake-up call and start whining about how "I can believe this they racist". This dude needs to crawl back in a hole where he came from because he isn't going to do a damn thing about it for more importantly to fight white supremacy. Oh and stop bying merch from places like this (but that isn't going to happen).