The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Latinos think that they are white

GACishere

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Latinos as a whole think that they are part of the Aryan race
I had Mexicans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Columbians, Guatemalans, etc. tell me that they are "white"
In New York, the Latinos all stay together in the South Bronx, they all like to say the n-word but you say "spic" then it is no different from Whites and so times even worse

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I had Mexicans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Columbians, Guatemalans, etc. tell me that they are "white"
    In New York, the Latinos all stay together in the South Bronx, they all like to say the n-word but you say "spic" then it is no different from Whites and so times even worse
    A lot are white though we the ones in a lot of ways tried to pretend their whiteness wasn’t real. Their last names are white, a lot of them are white or have large white admixture, and they speak a white language. Dominicans are some of the exception, most of them are Black but Puerto Rico has a huge White population and so do a lot of those other South of the USA countries as well. They just Celtic/Latin white rather than Germanic so they look a lil different.

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    A lot are white though we the ones in a lot of ways tried to pretend their whiteness wasn’t real. Their last names are white, a lot of them are white or have large white admixture, and they speak a white language. Dominicans are some of the exception, most of them are Black but Puerto Rico has a huge White population and so do a lot of those other South of the USA countries as well. They just Celtic/Latin white rather than Germanic so they look a lil different.
    yeah most of them would be Mestizo or white Hispanic, I had the Latinos at my job speaking in Spanish advocating for stop and frisk to come back but they are the first ones to talk about how evil trump is

No lie I had a Dominican as dark as me say "I am not black, i am dark skinned Dominican" i shook my head then left

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    yeah most of them would be Mestizo or white Hispanic, I had the Latinos at my job speaking in Spanish advocating for stop and frisk to come back but they are the first ones to talk about how evil trump is

No lie I had a Dominican as dark as me say "I am not black, i am dark skinned Dominican" i shook my head then left
    That's that self hate for you. They had that Dictator Trujillo who was killing off all the Black citizens and so the Black people would claim that their dark skin was a result of their Indigenous blood. It got embedded into their culture and now you see those Dominicoons offended at the prospect of being Black. They benefit from the Civil Rights Movement because prior to that we were all Niggas.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    That's that self hate for you. They had that Dictator Trujillo who was killing off all the Black citizens and so the Black people would claim that their dark skin was a result of their Indigenous blood. It got embedded into their culture and now you see those Dominicoons offended at the prospect of being Black. They benefit from the Civil Rights Movement because prior to that we were all Niggas.
    What if the indigenous people did have dark skin?

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    And this is the ethnic House of Cards
    house of cards GIF

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Outside of a few exceptions (mainly the very few Black Columbians I came across in my lifetime), Black and part-Black Latinos are some of the most off-code motherfuckers I have encountered, especially a lot of the Carribean Latinos. They don't identify with being Black and at most, they will only claim that they have some black in them. They come from a vastly different culture than FBA and have way more in common with other Latinos including white Latinos than FBA. I don't have any faith that enough Black or mixed Black Latinos will ever get on code with us FBA Black Americans. For too many Black and mixed Black Puerto Ricans, they are Puerto Rican before Black or in some cases, never Black or Black enough. A lot of Puerto Ricans are something else.

Many of them will obnoxiously show off on how prideful they are to be Puerto Rican and prove how different they are by loudly speaking en Español, being anti-black, and ready to go off on anyone at any time. I hear a lot about many Black Brazilians being very off-code as well. And Domincians seem to get the worse rep for being anti-black, loud and obnoxious though. Then again, I find many Latinos of all nationalities in general to be obnoxious, sort of confused, and wishy washy. Too many of them even love bragging about how White they are and that they descended from Europeans if they are not bragging about their Indigenous ancestry. But at the same time, they'll be like, "I'm not white, I'm Brazilian / Puerto Rican and a POC" even if they're white as hell, ot say something like "I'm from the hood just like you and a POC, so I can say the nword."

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Outside of a few exceptions (mainly the very few Black Columbians I came across in my lifetime), Black and part-Black Latinos are some of the most off-code motherfuckers I have encountered, especially a lot of the Carribean Latinos. They don't identify with being Black and at most, they will only claim that they have some black in them. They come from a vastly different culture than FBA and have way more in common with other Latinos including white Latinos than FBA. I don't have any faith that enough Black or mixed Black Latinos will ever get on code with us FBA Black Americans. For too many Black and mixed Black Puerto Ricans, they are Puerto Rican before Black or in some cases, never Black or Black enough. A lot of Puerto Ricans are something else.

Many of them will obnoxiously show off on how prideful they are to be Puerto Rican and prove how different they are by loudly speaking en Español, being anti-black, and ready to go off on anyone at any time. I hear a lot about many Black Brazilians being very off-code as well. And Domincians seem to get the worse rep for being anti-black, loud and obnoxious though. Then again, I find many Latinos of all nationalities in general to be obnoxious, sort of confused, and wishy washy. Too many of them even love bragging about how White they are and that they descended from Europeans if they are not bragging about their Indigenous ancestry. But at the same time, they'll be like, "I'm not white, I'm Brazilian / Puerto Rican and a POC" even if they're white as hell, ot say something like "I'm from the hood just like you and a POC, so I can say the nword."
    I seen a lot of light skinned puerto ricans in the Bronx come and say "i am white "

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I seen a lot of light skinned puerto ricans in the Bronx come and say "i am white "
    Are they light skinned as in actually white, or light skinned as in having a light tan, or light skinned black?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They’re gonna be white soon. Give it a few years.
    They're already white or identify as white now.

But I wonder exactly how this will play out once they stop asking about who is or isn't Hispanic / Latino completely. After all, Latino is technically an ethnicity, not a race.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Puerto Rican rapper Tego Calderon talks about this, he talks about how he as a Black man is constantly disrespected in PR and that they have no national Black identity that unite the Blacks to make change. Too many Blacks there identify with their oppressor who hates their guts.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Puerto Rican rapper Tego Calderon talks about this, he talks about how he as a Black man is constantly disrespected in PR and that they have no national Black identity that unite the Blacks to make change. Too many Blacks there identify with their oppressor who hates their guts.
    Picture of previous Governor of Puerto Rico, a Spicy Karen
    Wanda Emilia Vázquez Garced - now available in Platinum Blonde
    joHNwLr.jpg

"On October 6, 2020, Vásquez endorsed Donald Trump for the 2020 United States presidential election." - Wikipedia / The Hill

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Picture of previous Governor of Puerto Rico, a Spicy Karen
    Wanda Emilia Vázquez Garced - now available in Platinum Blonde
    joHNwLr.jpg

"On October 6, 2020, Vásquez endorsed Donald Trump for the 2020 United States presidential election." - Wikipedia / The Hill
    Think about it, its a former Spanish colony. Spanish people still run it.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    The ALL speak Spanish, but hate each other. 🤷🏽‍♀️

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I seen a lot of light skinned puerto ricans in the Bronx come and say "lp am white "

We are descendants of the original rulers of this planet. How do I know this? Do you recall the skeletons of two black females found & they're millions of years old?
    Our Ancestors built this planet. They were also royalty, long before slavery. It took Whites, accompanied by Spaniards & Indians 60 years to enslave our Ancestors.
    WS also know who we are & that's why they've been trying to eliminate us for nearly 500 years.
    We're God's chosen people. Our image is after The Most High, The Supreme Spiritual Entity Being. Hair of wool & feet of polished brass. Not the blonde hair, blue eyed man that WS brainwashed us to believe. The KJV of The Bible has been revised over & over, added to & taken from to suit them. Just like the laws they make, conveniently for them. They get away with murdering our people, little or no consequences. Why do we yet allow this? Why aren't we out here burning shit down & an eye for an eye? We used to. Our lives used to matter. We mattered to each other! Soon, I'm going to do a "Black In the Day" & I want y'all to tell me how things were when you were growing up.
    Forgive me if I get off topic. Mind, heart & soul speak all at once.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Here's a video I ran across years ago, it's basically someone asking Mexicans how they identify, this is in Mexico I believe. it's surprising to see that a large majority of them have no idea of their DNA or where they come from or what it is that makes up a "Mexican"

View: https://youtu.be/p5r7k6LmkuI

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Here's a video I ran across years ago, it's basically someone asking Mexicans how they identify, this is in Mexico I believe. it's surprising to see that a large majority of them have no idea of their DNA or where they come from or what it is that makes up a "Mexican"

View: https://youtu.be/p5r7k6LmkuI
    "EXODUS" is near & there will be no confusion of who we are or where we come from. 💯

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The Anti-Blackness in the Latino Community is engrained I remember my friend telling me a story about how his friend's father was peddling on his knees and crying for her not to marry a Black man. I heard about the concept of lightening the race in the latino culture where they basically want to eliminate any African gene in their blood line

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Anti-Blackness in the Latino Community is engrained I remember my friend telling me a story about how his friend's father was peddling on his knees and crying for her not to marry a Black man. I heard about the concept of lightening the race in the latino culture where they basically want to eliminate any African gene in their blood line
    For me, I could care less where they think they come from or what they identify as. #FBA is my only concern, my only allegiance. Period.
    #B1 #FBA #blackfirst #6zeros #ZeroNation

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We are descendants of the original rulers of this planet. How do I know this? Do you recall the skeletons of two black females found & they're millions of years old?
    Our Ancestors built this planet. They were also royalty, long before slavery. It took Whites, accompanied by Spaniards & Indians 60 years to enslave our Ancestors.
    WS also know who we are & that's why they've been trying to eliminate us for nearly 500 years.
    We're God's chosen people. Our image is after The Most High, The Supreme Spiritual Entity Being. Hair of wool & feet of polished brass. Not the blonde hair, blue eyed man that WS brainwashed us to believe. The KJV of The Bible has been revised over & over, added to & taken from to suit them. Just like the laws they make, conveniently for them. They get away with murdering our people, little or no consequences. Why do we yet allow this? Why aren't we out here burning shit down & an eye for an eye? We used to. Our lives used to matter. We mattered to each other! Soon, I'm going to do a "Black In the Day" & I want y'all to tell me how things were when you were growing up.
    Forgive me if I get off topic. Mind, heart & soul speak all at once.
    This is a good post and we should be fighting back like our lives depend on it and I think it’s getting there.

As far as us being God’s people I feel it’s feel good talk. We all the same, you can take a kidney out a white dude and put it in a black dude an it will work the same.

Knowing we all equal and even helps us understand what the stakes are IMO. They are our equals, we are not God’s children going through a downtime, or paying for a curse we just humans who got caught slipping in the jungle and we paying for it.

No savior is going to help us out of it, there’s no divine path, it’s just us and them and our actions dictate what today and tomorrow will look like.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Why aren't we out here burning shit down & an eye for an eye?
    38 “You have heard that it was said, (AY)‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 (AZ)But I tell you not to resist an evil person. (BA)But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. 40 If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also. 41 And whoever (BB)compels you to go one mile, go with him two. 42 Give to him who asks you, and (BC)from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    38 “You have heard that it was said, (AY)‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 (AZ)But I tell you not to resist an evil person. (BA)But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. 40 If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also. 41 And whoever (BB)compels you to go one mile, go with him two. 42 Give to him who asks you, and (BC)from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away
    I can't & won't do that, Kanu. That sounds to me like no matter what an evil person does to us, we shouldn't defend ourselves!
    Our people are being murdered at will & I'll defend my loved ones & my people "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY"! 💯✊🏽
    Borrowing is a totally different matter. I've always helped whomever I could & expected nothing in return. That's part of my character.
    I'll NEVER allow anyone to harm my loved ones or myself, period! 💯

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I can't & won't do that, Kanu. That sounds to me like no matter what an evil person does to us, we shouldn't defend ourselves!
    Our people are being murdered at will & I'll defend my loved ones & my people "BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY"! 💯✊🏽
    Borrowing is a totally different matter. I've always helped whomever I could & expected nothing in return. That's part of my character.
    I'll NEVER allow anyone to harm my loved ones or myself, period! 💯
    I understand your point sister, just don't let this devils steal your humanity.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    So that means you should roll over and allow someone to kill you?

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE
    Who said that? You can and should defend yourself and your family.

Today, every time you look around, who's dying or being murdered? US & I'll NEVER submit to ANYONE who's a threat to my family or myself! 💯
    Loving/respecting someone else (even if they hate you) is not submission.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

If you believe in the Most High and his word you know what's coming to your enemies.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Who said that? You can and should defend yourself and your family.

Loving/respecting someone else (even if they hate you) is not submission.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

If you believe in the Most High and his word you know what's coming to your enemies.
    Absolutely & I still won't allow any of my loved ones to be threatened or harmed! 💯

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What the heck thats pretty extreme

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    Most of them are 'white' and since they understood the benefits that comes from that, they are doing everything to play the psychological trick. I wouldn't want to believe that, but that is all they are trying to do. For this reason, Blacks amongst them should unite and fight for their rights before it is too late.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    When the government, state and federal changed their description to white, you didn't hear peep out of groups like LaRaza which is supposed to be spanish for race and that race wasn't white or black. You didn't hear a peep.

They are following a long list of other groups who anglos did not deem fully white and then were given honorary white status: Irish, Jews, Turks, Slavs, Sicilians, and lately north African arabs joining Arabs from the M.E. as white.

White people have always done that to keep their numbers up. All this should help us blacks tell other blacks there is no coalition. And anyone who ain't along, is off code..bye...get on code or be left out.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Some of them ARE white.

When I think of "white" and "whiteness"... It is more about a lack of culture and a connection to deep seeded racism than anything. You can have light skin and be a mix of all sorts of different races or have different backgrounds but that doesn't make you "white". What makes you white is stealing other people's culture, land, and ensuring people who look like you stay at the top.

My mom is "white" in the sense that her skin is lighter but she is Italian and has her own culture she inherited from her family. She gets offended when people call her white and will tell people she has more culture than the average mayo jar American. lol

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Latinos is a very, very broad term. You can be black AF Dominican and blonde blue eyed Argentinian both be claiming latin. Culturally very, very different. Caribbean Latinos are vastly different than Central American latinos and both are very different than South American latinos and the land mass is large that within South America is very vast differences. A Chileno (Chile) and a Uruguayan (Uruguay) are very, very different in accent, culture, etc,

English speaking people are vastly different, put a Scottish guy born and raised in Glasgow in the same room as a person Biloxi, Mississippi and I guarantee you that neither will be able to understand each other.

Cubans view themselves as white straight up and some whites view each country differently as well as the color of each. Whites will accept someone from Argentina and Cuba as white (Ted Cruz). But will rarely accept a Dominican or Colombian as white. There are exceptions within (Oscar De La Renta is born in the DR to a Dominican father and Puerto Rican moms for example).

So, doesn't matter if white folks accept them, they will ride with them for hope for acceptance at some point if they aren't initially accepted (former head of the Florida chapter Proud Boys who is obviously brown complexioned). Those are the most dangerous because they gotta hella strong for whites to be accepted. Just like coons go hella strong.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Plano is a racist ass place. I've had some bad experiences in Legacy West with those folks. But I have no tears for the victims because they will do this same shit to others. Like the women at the end...she said "I'm Mexican" the White Mexicans hate all the other Mexicans in the country. Then an Anglo will turn around and shit on her and she'll be on some minority coalition ish. It's a sea of confusion that Black people need to say out of.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Latinos is a very, very broad term. You can be black AF Dominican and blonde blue eyed Argentinian both be claiming latin. Culturally very, very different. Caribbean Latinos are vastly different than Central American latinos and both are very different than South American latinos and the land mass is large that within South America is very vast differences. A Chileno (Chile) and a Uruguayan (Uruguay) are very, very different in accent, culture, etc,

English speaking people are vastly different, put a Scottish guy born and raised in Glasgow in the same room as a person Biloxi, Mississippi and I guarantee you that neither will be able to understand each other.

Cubans view themselves as white straight up and some whites view each country differently as well as the color of each. Whites will accept someone from Argentina and Cuba as white (Ted Cruz). But will rarely accept a Dominican or Colombian as white. There are exceptions within (Oscar De La Renta is born in the DR to a Dominican father and Puerto Rican moms for example).

So, doesn't matter if white folks accept them, they will ride with them for hope for acceptance at some point if they aren't initially accepted (former head of the Florida chapter Proud Boys who is obviously brown complexioned). Those are the most dangerous because they gotta hella strong for whites to be accepted. Just like coons go hella strong.
    You hit the nail on the head. Latino is a horrible term and there is no Latino unity BUT they do get on code. Even those Black latinos will get on code with other latinos against Black Americans but then turn around and be marginalized within the Latino community.