The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Like I Said, TBA is Fine

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I guess many were about to call 911 for a Wellness Check.
    Tom And Jerry Lol GIF by myHQ

Tank3245

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Why do you have to turn people’s concern into an opportunity for you to appear superior?
    I'm not you're projecting sir, because if you're present on Twitter and FB it was a mass concern of his whereabouts, I'm trying to be superior to anyone. But by this happening truly goes to show the lot of you don't really follow or listen to what he says, because he did say that if he'd leave the internet not to worry and still do the work years ago on a broadcast. So you feeling as if I'm being superior to others, is laughable.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not you're projecting sir, because if you're present on Twitter and FB it was a mass concern of his whereabouts, I'm trying to be superior to anyone. But by this happening truly goes to show the lot of you don't really follow or listen to what he says, because he did say that if he'd leave the internet not to worry and still do the work years ago on a broadcast. So you feeling as if I'm being superior to others, is laughable.
    Who stopped doing the work? The work was continuing on. We can wonder where he is at and still push on with the mission.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Now you can breathe and call off the search party
    Thanks for the update. I think the last part was unnecessary though. A lot of people were genuinely concerned, but we weren't about to start a search party here. (I don't care if it is a joke.)

Unless you know the man in real life, you didn't know anything either.

blackwomancoffee

----

ART
    Here is a screen cap of the Facebook post.

1664897846271.png

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    because he did say that if he'd leave the internet not to worry and still do the work years ago on a broadcast
    Hmm, no one here talked about stopping work. Just genuine concern.

----
    Now we get to speculate again on why he wasn't online.

usher laugh

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    For those e of you who were concerned TBA just posted on Facebook and hr ago. Now you can breathe and call off the search party
    Keep it a buck bruh you threw a shot when you said "Now you can breathe and call off the search party" own it.

Steve Harvey Lol GIF by ABC Network

But with that shot you have to remember that you're not talking to a bunch of people on Twitter. We're a group of people so concerned with Black empowerment that our primary location for posting is on a Black owned platform.

Some of us joined in the first week and have been here ever since so having some new guy hop on and and say we're not doing the work when we're literally supporting B1 media is going to be met with some fire.

So don't take it personal, it just is what is it.

Tank3245

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I wasn't taking a shot or trying diminish anyones concern, yes I'm new here but not to his broadcasts, I said what I said and majority of you with no real pictures on your profile got in your feelings. Like one lady said to I probably didn't know if was ok or not and yes she's right but being a follower of his for a decade, a man of is determination and dedication, I don't feel as if he'd be in trouble like that, the way some ppl where acting. Now can you all please turn your attention to something more constructive.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do you have a link to the Facebook post?
    Here you go:

<iframe src="Facebook" width="500" height="474" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share"></iframe>

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wasn't taking a shot or trying diminish anyones concern, yes I'm new here but not to his broadcasts, I said what I said and majority of you with no real pictures on your profile got in your feelings. Like one lady said to I probably didn't know if was ok or not and yes she's right but being a follower of his for a decade, a man of is determination and dedication, I don't feel as if he'd be in trouble like that, the way some ppl where acting. Now can you all please turn your attention to something more constructive.
    It's all good bro. Personally, I thought maybe he had to take care of Hurricane Ian related business or someone was sick. I try not to think too negatively about why someone may be suddenly missing online.

And that's just Troy ... read his posts in Huey Freeman's voice and you'll be alright. (LOL!)

Welcome to 6ZEROS!!!
    usher laugh

Tank3245

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It's all good bro. Personally, I thought maybe he had to take care of Hurricane Ian related business or someone was sick. I try not to think too negatively about why someone may be suddenly missing online.

And that's just Troy ... read his posts in Huey Freeman's voice and you'll be alright. (LOL!)

Welcome to 6ZEROS!!!
    usher laugh
    Respect

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tank3245 woke up this morning and chose violence.

tupac shakur dancing GIF

“Told y’all muthafukkaz Jason was alright and it was all about the work but everybody wanna open their mouth with an opinion.

F Troy, F non-real picture avatar Sixers as a staff, record label, and a a mfn social media site…and if you down with them f u 2”

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

“Told y’all muthafukkaz Jason was alright and it was all about the work but everybody wanna open their mouth with an opinion.

F Troy, F non-real picture avatar Sixers as a staff, record label, and a a mfn social media site…and if you down with them f u 2”
    omggggggg this is the post right here. I'm half asleep, been listening to spaces all night while waiting on Fortnite to update. Haven't had my coffee yet. Brother came in HOT!! LOL

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Welcome to 6ZEROS!!!
    usher laugh
    I don’t take niggas that can’t post links seriously.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Waitaminute. We don't want Rollie to come in here talking about green check marks. A lot of folks would be in trouble LOL!

usher laugh
    I know Jay from work that's why my registration date is on the first day the site was made. You ever notice how I'm from Dallas and that nigga knows everything about Dallas? I'm the nigga that showed him all the hot spots and told him to say his Black ass out of Allen, McKinney, and all those other racist ass places. He just won't give me my green check without doing the verification process but I refuse since he knows me in person.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know Jay from work that's why my registration date is on the first day the site was made. You ever notice how I'm from Dallas and that nigga knows everything about Dallas? I'm the nigga that showed him all the hot spots and told him to say his Black ass out of Allen, McKinney, and all those other racist ass places. He just won't give me my green check without doing the verification process but I refuse since he knows me in person.
    Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Tank3245

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

tupac shakur dancing GIF

Chappelles Show Lol GIF

Ok that's good, that you're protecting the good brother and you been here since the beginning 👏👏👏 are you done?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All facts. You were there for me when I was drunk off my ass in Allen, let that lady at the bar take me to her house, and when I got there she told me that her dad would rise out his grave if she "f'd a N*gger". I will forever be indebted to you for that...I was too drunk to even do the Uber app. I thought I was about to be lynched that night. A nigga got back to the hotel and went:

Cbs Omg GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Troy I did try posting his link earlier but couldn't because I'm knew on here
    Once you get 30 Props you will be able to post links. It's to stop people from spamming the site with links to their dusty mixtapes and other crap they got going on. You only 4 Props away.

Tank3245

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Once you get 30 Props you will be able to post links. It's to stop people from spamming the site with links to their dusty mixtapes and other crap they got going on. You only 4 Props away.
    Oh ok cool, I'm only here to uplift and work with my ppl. Not here to cause any type of divide, but I won't accept anyone coming for me as if I'm trolling just because they don't like the way I talk.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh ok cool, I'm only here to uplift and work with my ppl. Not here to cause any type of divide, but I won't accept anyone coming for me as if I'm trolling just because they don't like the way I talk.
    Did you download the beta version of the mobile app? I would like your feedback since you're in your Hit Em Up mood right now.

mjlol

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven't but I can definitely do that but far as I'm concerned about it now, I don't see any problems, but I will definitely leave the same comment
    Here is the link to DL.