The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Look At This Bedwench.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
She's obviously gone. No way back to the cook out. Car irrevocably pulled. But lets do a bit of deep dive. That white boy is playing racial performative theater. He's signaling to everyone "Look, I got this n*gger woman to be racist on our behalf." That's what he's doing. He's not upset about her coonery at all, he's signaling to everyone 'Look, got this negress trained.'

To tell you how far she's gone, she got a white man white women don't want. I don't want to imagine what kind of deviancy and role playing they are doing.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She's obviously gone. No way back to the cook out. Car irrevocably pulled. But lets do a bit of deep dive. That white boy is playing racial performative theater. He's signaling to everyone "Look, I got this n*gger woman to be racist on our behalf." That's what he's doing. He's not upset about her coonery at all, he's signaling to everyone 'Look, got this negress trained.'

To tell you how far she's gone, she got a white man white women don't want. I don't want to imagine what kind of deviancy and role playing they are doing.

Bruuuuuuuuh that’s the part that made my stomach churn. He didn’t want to pull over and help that Black man and doesn’t want any more Black people in town either but he let her say it and go:

Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

She is his cover, she probably says all the things he says in private in public.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Now why did you have to go down the Tik Tok rabbit hole? I was tempted but I told myself I was not going to start my morning off with a cup of coon Folgers. Come to find out Jerribun was offering room service and brought it to me anyways.

These type of Stockholm syndrome negros are the worst. I couldn't imagine how disgusting this was during slavery. You see the sellout on the porch doing this because you didn't get all the bushels:

Threaten Cut Off GIF by King of Boys

..and you're like "I remember when you were a stank hoe out here in the field...bring your ass out here and do that sign".

Sassy Peace Out GIF

Then she walks off to get massuh some biscuits and a foot massage.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

NO, NO MORE POR FAVOR.

YY9rGNf.jpg

OXLbRBZ.jpg

FwU1pyD.jpg

Reparations for American chattel slavery is lineage-based and only for Foundational Black Americans despite tethers, traitors, ops, and anti-Black racists trying to make our reparations a free for all for everyone (including white people).

Yet the bedwench and her unsightly grandwizard of Oz slave master have the Caucasity to say that it's racist to give "reparations to everyone" but white people and not give white people reparations. Seriously?!

WHY DO PEOPLE CONVENIENTLY FORGET THAT THE WHITE SLAVE OWNERS GOT UNDESERVED REPARATIONS RIGHT AFTER THE CIVIL WAR (WHICH THEY CAUSED) ENDED WHILE THE BLACK ENSLAVED & FREEDMEN GOT NONE DESPITE BEING PROMISED REPARATIONS IN THE FORM OF TANGIBLES?!!

And no, we don't consider the ending of slavery, federal grants and welfare programs that people of all races get, Affirmative Action that white women, LGBT, and non-Blacks benefit the most from, and whites pretending to not be full-blown, racist, inhumane pieces of shit 24/7 reparations. None of this is reparations and never will be for very obvious reasons.

ALSO, WERE WHITES THE MAIN ONES ENSLAVED IN AMERICA?

WERE WHITES THE PRIMARY TARGETS OF JIM CROW, REDLINING, OVERALL DISCRIMINATION, THE KKK, SHARECROPPING, LYNCHING, SEGREGATION, RACIALIZED ATTACKS, RACIALIZED TERRORISM, ETC?

IF NOT, THEN STFU.

YOU HAVE MANY BLACK PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL ALIVE TODAY WHO HAVE SURVIVED JIM CROW, BOMBINGS, GENOCIDE, AND MUCH MORE. GO TELL THOSE BLACK PEOPLE TO THEIR FACES THAT "IT WAS SO LONG AGO AND THAT YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET OVER IT ALREADY" AND THAT THEIR PAIN IS "NO GREATER OR MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYONE ELSE'S."

BLACK AMERICAN ENSLAVED PEOPLE AND THEIR FOUNDATIONAL BLACK AMERICAN DESCENDANTS ARE OWED REPARATIONS.

POINT BLANK.

#CutTheBS
    #CutTheBullshit
    #CutTheCheck
    #CutTheDamnCheck

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Just like a dog. A dog loyal to their white trainer master and disloyal to their Black family that they completely detached themselves from. An attack dog trained to hate and attack Black people. The dog sees herself as "special" and something other better and separate than Black.

And you have this white racist, magat, subhuman moid, fat, ugly, and busted snow roach recording his "property", oops, I mean his "Black female dog" doing tricks on camera for butter biscuits and pats on the head for all of his fellow anti-Black racists to see. This is akin to someone showing their actual dog doing tricks on camera and sharing it with their friends and the rest of the world. Or worse, it's like someone recording another person cutting themselves on camera as the person is screaming about how much they hate themselves as the person recording the video laughs in the background and puts the video on the Internet afterwards. It's simply disgusting.

Also, does anyone see how the anti-Black racist, white supremacist, Caucaca stain boyfriend (Jimbo Idaho) tries to take both sides of the arguments in all of their videos concerning race and reparations in such a "friendly, funny manner" in order to seem "reasonable", "sound", "valid", and "logical" as well as to help give a bit of validity to his Negress sockpuppet who is saying all of the things that HER WS BOYFRIEND WISHES he can say on camera?! HENCE why he admitted to saying that he told her repeatedly to "TONE IT DOWN" (another way of telling her to "DISAVOW", a thing that white supremacists say as they pretend to negate their racist remarks and very real racist ideologies and sentiments).

But what he was really saying was, "PREACH!!"

This reminds me of what uglass racist Gary Owen (white female's leftover garbage) was doing with his now Black ex-wife when he was trying to come for Michael Blackson's tether ass.

View: https://m.facebook.com/GaryOwen/videos/i-saw-michaelblackson-weak-ass-comeback-the-white-guy-changing-color-joke-is-a-s/10156938952494237/

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also, does anyone see how the anti-Black racist, white supremacist, Caucaca stain boyfriend (Jimbo Idaho) tries to take both sides of the arguments in all of their videos concerning race and reparations in such a "friendly, funny manner" in order to seem "reasonable", "sound", "valid", and "logical" as well as to help give a bit of validity to his Negress sockpuppet who is saying all of the things that HER WS BOYFRIEND WISHES he can say on camera?! HENCE why he admitted to saying that he told her repeatedly to "TONE IT DOWN" (another way of telling her to "DISAVOW", a thing that white supremacists say as they pretend to negate their racist remarks and very real racist ideologies and sentiments).
    Yep, I noticed that too. You can see right through it in his comments, especially on some other videos.

Also...
    1664487894677.png

This screen grab is from right after he kissed the dog.
    usher laugh
    Poor dog also looked like it was trying to get free and wanted NO PARTS. lol

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Look At This Bedwench Say "Look At These New Niggas! Don't Trust Them New Niggas Over There Zaddy I Don't Want You Getting Hurt! I Hate These Naggers And "People Who Annoy You" Too Zaddy. I Said No Massa You Bet Not Bring That New Nigga Up In Our Caucasian Car. Dem Niggas Is Hot And Dirty! Besides My Uncle Ruckus Wouldn't Like That."

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=coomsDA0d28

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA