Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    soft targets is what this Race war soldier choose and let's all this be the lesson and wake up call that will remain forever to all foot soldier B1 brigade hold the line I declare CODE RED and that mistake of lacking situation awareness,awoke,alert,vigilante and in denial of race war must be stopped righ now!

According to the words of the black authority "unfortunately some of us will make it ,some will not make it and some should not make it neither" so choose which one are you gonna be.

do what you have to do inoder to get to the other side intact

Be warned with the food and water you drink the enemy white supremacist they are having sleepless nights planning your black death be warned.
    There is no time for so much crying and being afraid. Hopefully I am able to use a gun soon. Will be buying more self defense tools in the coming weeks. I am staying on some of my immediate family to receive gun training.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is no time for so much crying and being afraid. Hopefully I am able to use a gun soon. Will be buying more self defense tools in the coming weeks. I am staying on some of my immediate family to receive gun training.
    I don't know what part of the state you're in, but Wilson Brothers is Black-owned, with great prices & great selection. They also offer training. Check them out: Wilson Brothers Armory

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know what part of the state you're in, but Wilson Brothers is Black-owned, with great prices & great selection. They also offer training. Check them out: Wilson Brothers Armory

Can you add it please bruh man?

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am in Baltimore county. Thank you for the resource. My mother is friends with a brotha who trains people and he holds classes. I told her to send me his contact so I can reach out. I may or may not be able to handle a firearm due to my physical disability (spinal cord injury/paralysis). I do have upper body strength, but not sure if it's enough to use a gun. I will see. I really need to protect myself more. All I have is pepper spray. I am purchasing pocket knives soon. I have saved more self dense businesses that are Black owned. I really appreciate you. I have to read up on the gun laws here, something I've been holding off. I wish I was trained years ago.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Can you add it please bruh man?

Omg I didn't know this was on the site. I love my black owned businesses! ❣️

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am in Baltimore county. Thank you for the resource. My mother is friends with a brotha who trains people and he holds classes. I told her to send me his contact so I can reach out. I may or may not be able to handle a firearm due to my physical disability (spinal cord injury/paralysis). I do have upper body strength, but not sure if it's enough to use a gun. I will see. I really need to protect myself more. All I have is pepper spray. I am purchasing pocket knives soon. I have saved more self dense businesses that are Black owned. I really appreciate you. I have to read up on the gun laws here, something I've been holding off. I wish I was trained years ago.
    There may be some helpful info for you in this article: Choosing a Handgun for Disabled Shooters

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Screenshot_20220521_104922.jpg

FUCK CNN.

FUCK THE CAUCASIAN NAZI NETWORK.

FUCK THAT CHURCH.

REST IN POWER TO THE BLACK VICTIMS.

FUCK THAT DOCILE PASTOR.

FUCK THAT SNOW ROACH CNN REPORTER.

FUCK THE ANTI-CHRIST THAT PRETENDS TO BE THE REAL JESUS / YESHUA.

FUCK FORGIVENESS.

FUCK WHITE SUPREMACY.

FUCK WHITE DEMON "PEOPLE."

FUCK PAYTON GENDRON.

WORTHLESS UGLY UNCIVILIZED CAVE BITCH.

I HOPE THAT EVIL CAVE IMP TERRORIST PERISHES BACK TO HELL AND BURN.

FUCK ITS EVIL UGLY ASS PARENTS TOO.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That forgiveness question/sentiment is inherently racist coming from white people. I wouldve cussed out the white supremacist reporter on live tv for asking me that.

...but then again they know exactly who they can ask such assimne questions to: church folk, immigrants, swirlers, lgbt

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This post below is from this thread: 6ZEROS - Black People: We. Are. At. War.

But it applies here.

Black people, do you finally see the double standard?

I'm going to need for Black people to stop loving their enemies immediately. God, Allah, Jesus aka Yeshua / Yahweh don't want you to be a deceased fool. This is like a form of suicide and willfully ignorance, both of which God and the Bible frown upon, at this point.

Giving a kiss and hug to the enemy is giving them permission to kill you and other Black people. You are giving the signal that you are no threat and you will not fight back.

Right now, you are the prey, they are the predators.
    QkLa9zq.jpg

KHTP5WL.jpg

Too many Black people are forgiving, kissing and hugging up on their demonic oppressors while refusing to do the same for other Black people, including Black family, over trivial shit.

You absolutely forgive, hug, and show love and appreciation for the evil racist white supremacist that murdered your child in cold blood and not think twice about it, yet refuse to talk to or work things out with your Black cousin, parent, grandparent, sibling, spouse, ex, friend, or relative(s) because of how they treated or betrayed you? Think about that for a moment. Make that make sense.

Whether you realize it or not, your white enemies need for Black families and Black communities to be divided from, distrusting of, hateful of, cut off from, and isolated from each other so that they can finally kill us off one by one. Power in numbers. You are much more vulnerable when you are alone.

And whether you realize it or not, are giving the "okay" signal and green light to white supremacists for them to murder, oppress, and terrorize you and other Black people again and again, nonstop and it will continue to get much worse if we do not fight back.

Stop using the Bible as an excuse for cowardice, weakness disguised as "strength', and mental slavery.

THE OPPRESSORS ARE WAGING A RACE WAR.

THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH.

WE CANNOT BE SITTING DUCKS ANY LONGER.

They would never, EVER ask a grieving white person or family, or go to a predominately white church and ask if they and their white community would consider forgiving a Black perpetrator who killed their white loved one.

HERE IS THE REMINDER:

White supremacists and the anti-Black racist dominant society were screaming bloody fucking murder when a Black guy ran over some whites with his car at a Waukesha Parade right after Kyle Rittenhouse was wrongfully acquitted. Whites did not see it as an isolated incident and immediately saw it as a form of revenge. Suddenly and conveniently, they immediately saw race and color. So much for their self-proclaimed colorblindness that they claim to have when convenient.

0sqFVVB.jpg

These whites weren't singing "Amazing Grace" or kumbaya and church hymns, telling and pressuring whites to "forgive forgive" the Black perpetrator, getting the white Pope to tell whites that the only race is the human race and that all hate is unhealthy, hugging Black people and dancing with Black people, telling whites to hug and comfort the Black perpetrator and to drop the charges, talking about how God and Jesus allegedly want all of us to love our enemies and not hate people for any reason, etc.

Prime Example:

mWqV5zC.jpg

A white guy said loud and clear,
    "I want Darrell Brooks dead after he took aim at my granddaughter."

Is Pope Francis, Joel Osteen, the people from Veggie Tales, the white Evangelists, white Mormons, CNN, MSNBC and nem gonna come calm this white granddaddy and his folks down and tell him to forgive and hug up on Darrell Brooks, love their enemy, and pray the hate away?

And also, guess what? Many of us Black people want evil demons like Payton Gendron dead too and rightfully so. These Black victims deserve 110% justice as well as protection. Fuck a hug, a song, and a dance. Anti-Black Racist Terrorists and Oppressors absolutely deserve severe punishment and nothing short of that.

Also, peep this picture:

PgTmvfT.jpg

The perpetrator has a long criminal record and I wouldn't be surprised if law enforcement / government put him up to do this to help start some chaotic shit they have planned. But look at how Darrell Brooks looks in the courtroom compared to Payton Gendron.

Also, MathBoi Fly, huh? This fake twitter account was encouraging people to knock out white people so whites can panic and cry victim about a fictional "knockout game" that doesn't even exist, huh? This is MathBoi Fly account is clearly one of countless fake, sockpuppet, digital Blackface accounts created by white supremacist, anti-Black racists to cause more confusion and chaos. No different from whites robbing banks in Blackface or white supremacists destroying property and blaming it on "leftist anti-fa" or Black "looters" and "rioters."

BLACK PEOPLE, IT IS OKAY TO HATE AND DEFEND YOURSELF FROM YOUR RACIST NON-BLACK ENEMIES AND TO GET THEM PUNISHED.​

DO NOT LET ANYONE SHAME YOU FOR BEING HUMAN.​

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Crump knows that a law can't be created and is playing with black peoples emotions to get a check.

I am beyond disgusted and tired of this shit.

The equivalent of putting an $100 bill on a string for a destitute, oppressed Black person to chase after, only to drag the $100 bill into traffic on an interstate highway, a radioactive plant, a sewer, and inside of an active volcano while hysterically laughing at them qnd their desperation. It's fucking evil.

I just asked my peoples if they saw or heard any politician talking about doing a special Executive Order to federally protect Black people or an Anti-Black Racism Hate Crime Law.

And ALL OF THEM said 'NO.'

NOT ONE POLITICIAN IS TALKING ABOUT PASSING AN ANTI-BLACK RACISM HATE CRIME BILL.

NOT ONE.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 2976

FUCK CNN.

FUCK THE CAUCASIAN NAZI NETWORK.

FUCK THAT CHURCH.

REST IN POWER TO THE BLACK VICTIMS.

FUCK THAT DOCILE PASTOR.

FUCK THAT SNOW ROACH CNN REPORTER.

FUCK THE ANTI-CHRIST THAT PRETENDS TO BE THE REAL JESUS / YESHUA.

FUCK FORGIVENESS.

FUCK WHITE SUPREMACY.

FUCK WHITE DEMON "PEOPLE."

FUCK PAYTON GENDRON.

WORTHLESS UGLY UNCIVILIZED CAVE BITCH.

I HOPE THAT EVIL CAVE IMP TERRORIST PERISHES BACK TO HELL AND BURN.

FUCK ITS EVIL UGLY ASS PARENTS TOO.

Fuck the whole family!

8C31252A-629D-4E3E-86C1-DF8CFD4E106F.jpeg
    Fuck em all including the entire Gendron family, the coons forgiving this piece of racist shyt!!!!!!!!!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Maybe Pres. DeSantis will give us some legislation!
    View attachment 2915
    That's not the point. Neither side is going to give us anything. It's not a left or right fight. It's not a Republican or Democrat fight.

I don't care if the Republicans take over at this point. I'm not going to vote for a party that spits in my face.

If I have to pick between voting for the lesser of two evils then I'm still voting for evil.
    I'll just sit at home and barbecue and I'll vote for evil at all.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's not the point. Neither side is going to give us anything. It's not a left or right fight. It's not a Republican or Democrat fight.

I don't care if the Republicans take over at this point. I'm not going to vote for a party that spits in my face.

If I have to pick between voting for the lesser of two evils then I'm still voting for evil.
    I'll just sit at home and barbecue and I'll vote for evil at all.
    Sounds good, but it's really double speak. You've been beating the drum for the GOP since you joined this site. Here's what you said earlier this week:
    At least on the Republican side they're getting something in return for their vote. These old civil rights generation folks who just continuously vote for Democrats knowing they are going to get nothing but making excuses that's the pure definition of a shill.
    The Republicans aren't giving you anything except more of the same, and deportation papers for your in-laws. Neither party is going to do anything for Black Americans until we start leveraging our votes.
    You don't have to lie to kick it, hermano. If you're voting Republican that's okay, and that's you're right. Just stop shilling, my guy. Find some new subject matter.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wonder why WS Payton Gendron, the domestic terrorist, didn't get horrible treatment and experience a beatdown from the WS police while getting handcuffed...you know, like this Black man here did.
    Hmm, what happened to America proudly being hard on terrorists and terrorism? The Black guy was arrested, mistreated, and brutalized for mere public intoxication while being Black. Does Jim Crow Joe Biden believe in beating the confessions out of white terrorists like he does with any Black person who is deemed guilty before proven innocent?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    MEET THE UNCIVILIZED, RACIST WS PARENTS BREEDERS OF THIS EVIL MONSTER:

Paul Gendron and Pamela Gendron
    lySP5Vr.jpg

At least 3 demon spawn detected.
    Melanin deficiency is deadly.
    These uncivilzed Neanderthals need neutering at best.

Here's more pictures:
    TAesrDy.jpg

Look how evil the parents look.
    kayQIgC.jpg

0XcBvQW.jpg

Cursed images.
    I hope this entire evil family burns in Hell while covered in dogshit and sewage with alcoholic piss poured onto their eyes.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "WAH WAH, the lockdowns from Covid, video games, loneliness, isolation, poor mental health, and stress from 2020 made me become an anti-Black racist, violent, depressed, and murderous white supremacist just like Ambien made Roseanne Barr racist." - From Payton demon Gendron, the same individual that was confirmed to not have mental illness. (In a system of white supremacy, Hack doctors thay are bought and paid for will be hired to claim otherwise for the "insanity plea")

"Poor boy. It's okay. We got your back. You're the only real victim here." - From the white media and the rest of the Anti-Black racist dominant society.

LOOK AT WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND SAYING.
    LOOK AT THE OPERATION.

Screenshot_20220522_175437.jpg

This was all part of the plan. The parents knew. The parents work in the government. The Gendron family worked with other white supremacists in and associated with the government and law enforcement to carry out this genocidal attack.

The parents of Payton and those that planned this deadly attack agreed that Payton Gendron will carry out the attack and claim sanity. And if the attack is successful, Payton, the parents, friends, partners, and family would then act and play dumb and promote fallback sob story and even absurdly claim that Covid-19 and mental illness caused Payton Gendron to murder and terrorize Black people, not white supremacy. In fact, even if it was white supremacy, it's still not Payton's fault because he merely "descended into the underworld of white supremacy."

Nevermind that white supremacy is a filthy, evil, disgusting global system that is everywhere on this planet, not just the underworld or underground. White supremacy is not a niche or a small cult. It's a massive, worldwide system. A lot of white supremacists are physically, brutally violent and/or part of law enforcement, militias, gangs, etc. However, many white supremacists prefer to oppress us via discrimination, microaggressions, casual racism, passive aggression, harassment, indifference, benign neglect, gaslighting, sabotage, white silence, etc.

Whites like Tucker Carlson claiming that the manifesto is merely the ramblings of a "mentally ill teenager" is them disavowing their white supremacy in public. Disavowing is a common tactic that white supremacists use.

White silence, white denial, white downplaying, white fragility, white faux oppression, white gaslighting, and white projection of blame are forms of confirming white supremacist alliance, disavowing white supremacy, and soft violence.

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They (the White Supremacists & their sympathizers) knew what time it was when this broke, & we likewise knew what tired narrative they were going to push, during its after-math. No one writes a 180 page manifesto, "because of Co-Vid", & as the killer already confessed, he was in a right state of mind, with ZERO mental health afflictions.

Not to mention (
    as per Gendron's own confession), he began planning this attack at least 3 years prior to last Saturday, which would have been BEFORE Co-Vid was even an issue.

Let's try again, WS media.

spongebob squarepants bullshit GIF

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Paul and Pamela Gendron are playing dumb, playing the fool, and pretending to not have anything to do with the terrorist attack.

These will be the court theatrics after the trial begins:

"Oh dear Payton! How could you? Oh my God, listen *cries* we did NOT know anything about this!!! Payton lied to us and hid his plans and feelings from us! Payton, you could've just came to us!! We didn't know how bad you were suffering! This Covid pandemic really affected all of us and our family needs support using this critical time. We are totally not racist and would never condone hate toward anyone. We love you son and only want the best for you!" - Parents

"Yeah, I lied and hid this from you mom and dad. *voice breaks* I felt like a failure. I just wanted to make you proud. *wipes away fake tears* I'm not a guilty person. I'm not a racist person. I am a hurting person. *fake cries* I'm so sorry. I won't do it again. I promise I'll get help and make things right, Judge, please help me!!! *fake sobs in court*" - Payton Gendron

Hmm...could 2 Black parents be able to help pull this off the act without getting arrested also?

You see how both they and the racist white media continue to endlessly shift the focus from punishing anti-Black racism to mental illness to video games to Covid-19 to good parenting to court theatrics (like Rotten Rittenhouse and his nasty ass mom fake crying in court) to Asian Hate Crime to general unspecified domestic terrorism to gun control to abortion to everything but Black people and Black interests?

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    MEET THE UNCIVILIZED, RACIST WS PARENTS BREEDERS OF THIS EVIL MONSTER:

Paul Gendron and Pamela Gendron
    lySP5Vr.jpg

At least 3 demon spawn detected.
    Melanin deficiency is deadly.
    These uncivilzed Neanderthals need neutering at best.

Here's more pictures:
    TAesrDy.jpg

Look how evil the parents look.
    kayQIgC.jpg

0XcBvQW.jpg

Cursed images.
    I hope this entire evil family burns in Hell while covered in dogshit and sewage with alcoholic piss poured onto their eyes.

Look at those racist cave dwellers. They all should held accountable for their thug son, grandson, brother, etc. They do look evil.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Paul and Pamela Gendron are playing dumb, playing the fool, and pretending to not have anything to do with the terrorist attack.

These will be the court theatrics after the trial begins:

"Oh dear Payton! How could you? Oh my God, listen *cries* we did NOT know anything about this!!! Payton lied to us and hid his plans and feelings from us! Payton, you could've just came to us!! We didn't know how bad you were suffering! This Covid pandemic really affected all of us and our family needs support using this critical time. We are totally not racist and would never condone hate toward anyone. We love you son and only want the best for you!" - Parents

"Yeah, I lied and hid this from you mom and dad. *voice breaks* I felt like a failure. I just wanted to make you proud. *wipes away fake tears* I'm not a guilty person. I'm not a racist person. I am a hurting person. *fake cries* I'm so sorry. I won't do it again. I promise I'll get help and make things right, Judge, please help me!!! *fake sobs in court*" - Payton Gendron

Hmm...could 2 Black parents be able to help pull this off the act without getting arrested also?

You see how both they and the racist white media continue to endlessly shift the focus from punishing anti-Black racism to mental illness to video games to Covid-19 to good parenting to court theatrics (like Rotten Rittenhouse and his nasty ass mom fake crying in court) to Asian Hate Crime to general unspecified domestic terrorism to gun control to abortion to everything but Black people and Black interests?
    Payton Gendron murdered a cat by decapitating it and the mother gave him a shoe box or something to put it in and bury it. This happened a week before the mass shooting. I think that’s what serial killers do. Start off killing animals then humans. These neanderthals are guilty as hell. Covid 19 didn’t have anything to do with his reasoning to murder ten Black individuals. This plandemic has messed up things for me, but I didn’t go to a white neighborhood and murder white people. These devils will find any way to justify their crimes. The Mental illness card is played out and false.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Payton Gendron murdered a cat by decapitating it and the mother gave him a shoe box or something to put it in and bury it. This happened a week before the mass shooting. I think that’s what serial killers do. Start off killing animals then humans. These neanderthals are guilty as hell. Covid 19 didn’t have anything to do with his reasoning to murder ten Black individuals. This plandemic has messed up things for me, but I didn’t go to a white neighborhood and murder white people. These devils will find any way to justify their crimes. The Mental illness card is played out and false.
    That's exactly what evil, demonic, psychotic pieces of shit do. They hurt, brutalize, abuse, and kill animals first before mustering up enough guts and expertise to do the same evil shit to their fellow humans. Reminds me of that evil bully character from the movie It.

The Dnepropetrovsk maniacs, the uncivilized Neanderthal imps that created that notoriously fucked up 3 Guys 1 Hammer shock video that went viral over a decade ago, tortured animals before they began to torture human beings.

But the dominant white racist society knows the signs of evil and psychotic behavior. Hell, they are the grandwizards of thuggery, pure evil disguised as mere psychosis that is justified for a "noble" and "misunderstood" cause, and corruption. This same white supremacist society loves talking about and making TV series about serial killers, true crime, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffery Dahmer, etc. These whites and others love bragging about their so-called high IQs, credentials, history, studies, learning about how things work, and extensive research. And yet, these same whites and others with allegedly high IQs somehow, some way still mysteriously claim to not know how they could be racist or how racism, white supremacy, evil, legitimate mental illness actually work. It's because they are playing dumb. They know exactly what is going on and they are all in on it.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's exactly what evil, demonic, psychotic pieces of shit do. They hurt, brutalize, abuse, and kill animals first before mustering up enough guts and expertise to do the same evil shit to their fellow humans. Reminds me of that evil bully character from the movie It.

The Dnepropetrovsk maniacs, the uncivilized Neanderthal imps that created that notoriously fucked up 3 Guys 1 Hammer shock video that went viral over a decade ago, tortured animals before they began to torture human beings.

But the dominant white racist society knows the signs of evil and psychotic behavior. Hell, they are the grandwizards of thuggery, pure evil disguised as mere psychosis that is justified for a "noble" and "misunderstood" cause, and corruption. This same white supremacist society loves talking about and making TV series about serial killers, true crime, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffery Dahmer, etc. These whites and others love bragging about their so-called high IQs, credentials, history, studies, learning about how things work, and extensive research. And yet, these same whites and others with allegedly high IQs somehow, some way still mysteriously claim to not know how they could be racist or how racism, white supremacy, evil, legitimate mental illness actually work. It's because they are playing dumb. They know exactly what is going on and they are all in on it.
    I know right. As a collect, the mayo clinic are the most evil beings on this planet. They act as if their are angelic and can do no wrong. These folks have a history of genocide and destruction. The original inhabitants of this planet can’t even live without these savage hybrids bothering them. You would think they wouldn’t harm animals either as much as they brag about their pets, but they are more inhumane than any other. They love their serial killers.

Gendron was discussing the IQ in his manifesto. I’m thinking most of it was copied and pasted. How do you have an “high IQ” and can’t even write (paraphrase) information. He was sharing links and copying-pasting. I could care less about these so called high IQ people and their academia. A bunch of demons bragging about being “smart”, yet they cannot get their birth rates up. 🤔

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Screenshot_20220523_162709.jpg

"Do you all realize that white supremacist terrorist Payton Gendron has NOT been charged with a hate crime?

Also. Despite killing almost a dozen innocent Black people, Gendron has only been charged with ONE count of First degree murder.
    "

^^^^ Exactly that.

But! But! BUT! IT'S THE LAW!
    This is how the New York Law Works!!
    We must respect it at all costs. /s

Meanwhile, Lil Wayne, who delusionally claims that he was never a victim of racism, was imprisoned just for carrying a gun in New York State back around 2009 / 2010. But he was a felon, you say.

Yet, an adult, anti-Black racist, white supremacist terrorist can illegally carry assault rifles around to murder people with impunity. While not (yet) a felon, Payton was on the FBI radar due to making terroristic threats and claiming to want to shoot up a school, but due to white privilege, was never imprisoned and stopped because white society wants more young white supremacist, anti-Black, violent, thuggish terrorists, not less.

Meanwhile, a 10-year-old Black girl draws a picture of her bully and she gets arrested on the spot.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 3012

"Do you all realize that white supremacist terrorist Payton Gendron has NOT been charged with a hate crime?

Also. Despite killing almost a dozen innocent Black people, Gendron has only been charged with ONE count of First degree murder.
    "

^^^^ Exactly that.

But! But! BUT! IT'S THE LAW!
    This is how the New York Law Works!!
    We must respect it at all costs. /s

Meanwhile, Lil Wayne, who delusionally claims that he was never a victim of racism, was imprisoned just for carrying a gun in New York State back around 2009 / 2010. But he was a felon, you say.

Yet, an adult, anti-Black racist, white supremacist terrorist can illegally carry assault rifles around to murder people with impunity. While not (yet) a felon, Payton was on the FBI radar due to making terroristic threats and claiming to want to shoot up a school, but due to white privilege, was never imprisoned and stopped because white society wants more young white supremacist, anti-Black, violent, thuggish terrorists, not less.

Meanwhile, a 10-year-old Black girl draws a picture of her bully and she gets arrested on the spot.
    This so called country is so jacked up. 🤦🏾‍♀️ This devil was going to be an Ethan Crumbley and got to graduate high school and go to college. White privilege at its finest. AmeriKKKa is so hypocritical. I’ve seen cases where Black men went to prison for petty crimes or being falsely accused. Let’s go back in time to 1944 when George Junius Stinney Jr. was falsely accused of murdering two little white girls in South Carolina. Had his rights violated, pushed into an unfair trial which he was quickly convicted by an all white jury, and executed the following day by electrocution. A whole white man killed those girls and George Stinney had that crime that he never committed on his back. It took decades to clear his name. This just boils my blood!!!!

These demons can do whatever they want in this so called country. Look at how the devils who murdered Emmett Louis Till in 1955 were found not guilty by an all white jury despite the testimonies saying they kidnapped and murdered him that August night. Those savages confessed to their crimes years later but couldn’t be punished due to the double jeopardy law. The still family still can’t get justice. That bitch Carolyn Holloway Bryant Donham is still living her racist life comfortably in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Proof that pale faced criminals are coddled by this system!!!!!!!!!

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Because that's too easy. That's too much like right. They don't wanna discourage future terrorists
    If it's possible for them to let him go free completely, they will do it without flinching about it. They only wouldn't do that because they know what the outcome is going to be all over again just like when the BLM movement kicked off. I kinda wanna see that again on a more massive and aggressive way.