HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah someone on here told me about him and I started peeping it. He is a good Trojan Horse willingly or unwillingly. He has all that smoke for white supremacists but will lead your ass right back to the white supremacists if you follow closely.

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He ain’t let go of that allegiance either. You see it slip in his posts here and there. Dem shill all day.
    You noticed that too?

Search Spying GIF by Zella Day

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes man he is one of those old church negros just that speaks our language. The difference between him and the other co-opters is that he doesn’t use the democrat language like “racial justice”.
    I had my suspicions last year, when he posted photo ops on IG with Tamika Mallory & others, who've been likewise called out for Democratic caping. His response to critics was their "just being mad" he was with someone they "didn't like". 🤔

More recently, he made a Tweet about student loan cancellation, if I'm not mistaken, which further confirmed my theory of his being a fence rider.

fence GIF

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Is this Bishop Talbert Swan going to go back to picking the cotton?

Has he had enough?

Is he going to revolt and flee from the Democratic plantation, which is really no different from the Republican plantation?

MY PEOPLE, IT IS OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL OFFICIAL.

AMERICA IS A PROUD ANTI-BLACK RACIST COUNTRY.

AMERICA WILL MAKE SURE NOT TO PUT PAYTON GENDRON IN PRISON.

AMERICA WILL MAKE SURE TO OFFER PAROLE AND A SWEETHEART SENTENCING DEAL IF THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO PUT PAYTON GENDRON IN PRISON.

IF THIS DOESN'T OPEN YOUR EYES, THEN NOTHING ELSE WILL.

This anti-Jewish bill isn't even going to protect the Black Jews or Black Hebrew Israelites for very obvious reasons. It's only going to protect the white Jewish and white Israelis that are just as anti-Black racist as all of the other anti-Black racist whites. And just like the Asian Hate Crime Bill, they will use the anti-Jewish Hate Crime Bill to disproportionately punish, target, and oppress Black people and also make Black people the faces of "anti-Semitic" and "anti-Asian" violence.

Prime Example:

By the way, like many other places, Lakewood NJ has been gentrified. Lakewood, New Jersey used to have somewhat of an Black presence, but the white Jewish and white Israelis displaced the most of Black people and forced them out. Lakewood also a lot of corruption.

Like the Jewish area named Williamsburg in Brooklyn, NYC, a lot of these white "hip", liberal places and neighborhoods are are just as anti-Black racist as the conservative strongholds.

And here the dumbass, racist ass whites are so "worried" about Black people becoming a "novelty", "untouchable" class of "Black Supremacists" if we get our cash reparations and become a protected class. WRONG AGAIN.

You thought it was bad enough when Nick Cannon and Whoopi Goldberg got punished, extorted, and made an example out of by the white Jewish when all they did was speak historical facts? THINK AGAIN.

Because of the passing of this new Anti-Jewish Hate Crime Bill, you will NOW be arrested, targeted, and put on the FBI watchlist just for stating obvious facts like "the original Jews were Black", "white Jewish can be corrupt racist colonizers like other white people are" and "many of the executives in Hollyweird are Jewish."

Next they will be passing the Anti-LGBT Hate Crime Bill and you will be arrested and fined for "misgendering", "deadnaming", preventing your kid from transitioning at a young age, moving yourself away from openly LGBT people, and saying things such as "No homo", "Don't put that dress on my son", "I'm not going to Disney World", or "I don't want my child to be gay or trans." People who are labeled "bigots", "TERFs", or "gender critical" will be put on the FBI watchlist, raided, and sabotaged. And saying the words F4GGOT or TR4NNY will have you facing an automatic 10 years in prison without parole.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Is this Bishop Talbert Swan going to go back to picking the cotton?

Has he had enough?

Is he going to revolt and flee from the Democratic plantation, which is really no different from the Republican plantation?

MY PEOPLE, IT IS OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL OFFICIAL.

AMERICA IS A PROUD ANTI-BLACK RACIST COUNTRY.

AMERICA WILL MAKE SURE NOT TO PUT PAYTON GENDRON IN PRISON.

AMERICA WILL MAKE SURE TO OFFER PAROLE AND A SWEETHEART SENTENCING DEAL IF THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO PUT PAYTON GENDRON IN PRISON.

IF THIS DOESN'T OPEN YOUR EYES, THEN NOTHING ELSE WILL.

This anti-Jewish bill isn't even going to protect the Black Jews or Black Hebrew Israelites for very obvious reasons. It's only going to protect the white Jewish and white Israelis that are just as anti-Black racist as all of the other anti-Black racist whites. And just like the Asian Hate Crime Bill, they will use the anti-Jewish Hate Crime Bill to disproportionately punish, target, and oppress Black people and also make Black people the faces of "anti-Semitic" and "anti-Asian" violence.

Prime Example:

By the way, like many other places, Lakewood NJ has been gentrified. Lakewood, New Jersey used to have somewhat of an Black presence, but the white Jewish and white Israelis displaced the most of Black people and forced them out. Lakewood also a lot of corruption.

Like the Jewish area named Williamsburg in Brooklyn, NYC, a lot of these white "hip", liberal places and neighborhoods are are just as anti-Black racist as the conservative strongholds.

And here the dumbass, racist ass whites are so "worried" about Black people becoming a "novelty", "untouchable" class of "Black Supremacists" if we get our cash reparations and become a protected class. WRONG AGAIN.

You thought it was bad enough when Nick Cannon and Whoopi Goldberg got punished, extorted, and made an example out of by the white Jewish when all they did was speak historical facts? THINK AGAIN.

Because of the passing of this new Anti-Jewish Hate Crime Bill, you will NOW be arrested, targeted, and put on the FBI watchlist just for stating obvious facts like "the original Jews were Black", "white Jewish can be corrupt racist colonizers like other white people are" and "many of the executives in Hollyweird are Jewish."

Next they will be passing the Anti-LGBT Hate Crime Bill and you will be arrested and fined for "misgendering", "deadnaming", preventing your kid from transitioning at a young age, moving yourself away from openly LGBT people, and saying things such as "No homo", "Don't put that dress on my son", "I'm not going to Disney World", or "I don't want my child to be gay or trans." People who are labeled "bigots", "TERFs", or "gender critical" will be put on the FBI watchlist, raided, and sabotaged. And saying the words F4GGOT or TR4NNY will have you facing an automatic 10 years in prison without parole.
    Straight fire!!! Keep preaching!!!

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    MEET THE UNCIVILIZED, RACIST WS PARENTS BREEDERS OF THIS EVIL MONSTER:

Paul Gendron and Pamela Gendron
    lySP5Vr.jpg

At least 3 demon spawn detected.
    Melanin deficiency is deadly.
    These uncivilzed Neanderthals need neutering at best.

Here's more pictures:
    TAesrDy.jpg

Look how evil the parents look.
    kayQIgC.jpg

0XcBvQW.jpg

Cursed images.
    I hope this entire evil family burns in Hell while covered in dogshit and sewage with alcoholic piss poured onto their eyes.

Yuckmouth wet collie smelling cousinfucking skkkum

stinky-disgusted.gif

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We have a lot of house cleaning to do. Too many enemies that are among us.
    Amen. If you’re dead weight you need to be dealt with. The folks that told on Nat Turner are the type of people we don’t need around us.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    XfgWUIw.jpg

It's like the Buffalo shooting never happened. I even Googled "Buffalo shooting" yesterday and got "Texas shooting." The dismissal of the suffering of our people is mind-blowing.

#FuckGoogle
    #BoycottBlackCelebrities
    #BoycottAllBlackCelebrities
    #FuckRacistNonBlacks
    #FuckJoeBiden
    #FuckKamalaHarris
    #FuckWhiteSupremacy
    #StopAntiBlackRacism
    #WeHaveNoAllies
    #BlackLivesMatterToo

Kevin has no Hart for Black people in Buffalo either.
    S5O6zuo.jpg

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/justiceofogun/status/1529844556879040512

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "Poc" who laughed at the massacre

View: https://twitter.com/hwd_sports/status/1530738003794083840?s=19

1:11... a Mexican Texan with several young children named Quirino Salazar...

Let that SEEP.

A Mexican Texan with several young children was laughing at the massacre in Buffalo and a week later look what happened to Mexican Texan children

I wonder if white supremacist Quirino Salazar laughed at Uvalde?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not sure if you all heard this bull but an ex-fed has ties to the shooter which would explain why and how someone his age knew so much about guns, protection, and how to use them. I could bet you this ex-fed taught him everything he knows and paid him to do it. He is supposedly being put under investigation but who knows what will come of it. Probably nothing like always.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not sure if you all heard this bull but an ex-fed has ties to the shooter which would explain why and how someone his age knew so much about guns, protection, and how to use them. I could bet you this ex-fed taught him everything he knows and paid him to do it. He is supposedly being put under investigation but who knows what will come of it. Probably nothing like always.
    There are no lone wolves. This shit is a big network. They congregate on 4 Chan reddit stormfront, video game chats etc. I believe white supremacists in authority like the feds are cultivating young mass shooters on these platforms. They're preying on lowlife loser youngers and indoctrinate them to do their evil bidding. And that's where these intricate manifestos are coming from

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    XfgWUIw.jpg

It's like the Buffalo shooting never happened. I even Googled "Buffalo shooting" yesterday and got "Texas shooting." The dismissal of the suffering of our people is mind-blowing.

#FuckGoogle
    #BoycottBlackCelebrities
    #BoycottAllBlackCelebrities
    #FuckRacistNonBlacks
    #FuckJoeBiden
    #FuckKamalaHarris
    #FuckWhiteSupremacy
    #StopAntiBlackRacism
    #WeHaveNoAllies
    #BlackLivesMatterToo

Kevin has no Hart for Black people in Buffalo either.
    S5O6zuo.jpg

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/justiceofogun/status/1529844556879040512

I don't wanna put my tin foil cap on but I was looking to target keywords to get more traffic to the site and it wouldn't let me pick "Racism Against Black Americans" "American Racism" or anything like that. Google and all the other keyword research sites would automatically remove those keywords. You could use more ambiguous terms like "Structural Inequality" but anything directly mentioning racism against us was being automatically removed.

What this means in laymens terms is that if you're trying to make content that appears on Google and Bing you need to use certain keywords in the content so that when people search let's say "Racism against Black Americans" the search engine knows to show your site. Certain keywords are searched more than others and so you research specific keywords, you can see how many sites are speaking about that keyword, and you build a strategy around which keywords will get you the most traffic for the least investment.

It won't even show you how many times people search Racism Against Black Americans so I think it could be censorship.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    There are no lone wolves. This shit is a big network. They congregate on 4 Chan reddit stormfront, video game chats etc. I believe white supremacists in authority like the feds are cultivating young mass shooters on these platforms. They're preying on lowlife loser youngers and indoctrinate them to do their evil bidding. And that's where these intricate manifestos are coming from
    I bet this was a test to see how "bout it" we are as a community.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Someone at work said that he believes there are feds on every major social platform who find people like this Buffalo shooter and get them prepped and encourage it. At this point, I can totally see it. Would not surprise me if this "ex-fed" was still on the payroll.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Someone at work said that he believes there are feds on every major social platform who find people like this Buffalo shooter and get them prepped and encourage it. At this point, I can totally see it. Would not surprise me if this "ex-fed" was still on the payroll.
    I wish this was hard to believe but it ain't. They just meeting them online instead of at the Klan Rally.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Mr. Black laid out the long involvement of this so called "law enforcement" & anti black racist acts. So, if the Feds are in on it the entire system needs to be gutted.
    The system & ALL the people that uphold it!

E

educatedman23

We have at least 3 of these nuts fly off the handles per year. The democrats like to blame guns. Every single time it happens. It makes me wonder if they are paying these people to fly off and shoot up places so they can encourage people to give up their guns. Never fall for it. I don't care how many single individuals want to play stupid games, we have to make sure our rights to gun ownership stay intact. If they take that from us, we have no chance. They will completely take over our lives.
    Most of these mass shootings are done so a big chunk of the population will beg for stricter gun laws and then the takeaway of guns.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Most of these mass shootings are done so a big chunk of the population will beg for stricter gun laws and then the takeaway of guns.
    They blame this shit on guns, but who's ALWAYS on the news executing these mass murders? I'll wait. 🤔 They want to take guns away from Blacks, so they can continue murdering us, but that will NEVER happen!

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View: https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1534621085739589632?s=19

Understand propaganda, family

For the past 3 1/2, 4 years mainstream media has fed us a constant stream of images of black women paired with whites in every piece of media possible. Every tv show, movie, commercial, and of course the bedwench propaganda agenda infiltrated hip hop. It was inevitable..

The relationship between black women and white men has never been positive going back to the rape and violence on plantations. Between what happened historically and current events i don't understand how anyone with a drop of melanin would be with white men. How could you ever feel safe and secure knowing his white privileges aint yours?

They're feeding weak minded low vibrational negroes this slaveplay fantasy garbage, meanwhile in reality, for every 1 Cracker Harlow there's 5 Payton Gendrons, but you wouldn't know that relying strictly on mainstream media. They want niggas to gaze in the other direction while Harlow's cousin shoots you in the back with an AR.

Articles like the above are complicit with our slaughter

Imagine not understanding propaganda.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Cu2UcMz.jpg

This mofo and his team must think he the new Lil Jon B with his wannabe suave crooning swirler bait ass. His image and "handsomeness" is manufactured high degree fraud. I don't know who in his team hooked him up with the whole 180 glow-up, but this is what Wack Jack Harlow Goofy lookin ass looked like just a few years ago:

Y8yFzlL.jpg

That face white boys make to look inviting and sexy.
    1SJgSNA.jpg

That face white boys make when they look a lil jittery, clammy, scared and uncomfortable walking around the hood alone.
    nLi2l1v.jpg

That face white boys make when they want to audition to be the lead singer for a lame Weezer cover band.
    4m7X2tu.jpg

He LiKeS BlACk WoMeNz Head Asses.

Stop falling for the pandering con game.
    The Black + white "love" propaganda is rampant everywhere.

Black women with white men.
    Black men with white women.
    Black men with white or spicy white men.

They need to cut the bullshit. I'm tired of this crap.
    #SecureOurBlackGenes

Robin Thicke likes Black women too, but he still cheated on his Black wife, did her dirty, and is now making mediocre, annoying ass "I'm sorry baby please come back" songs over her.

Justin Timberlake's casually smug racist ass falsely claimed to like "the sistas" just to pander for Black and hood dollars all while throwing the Queen of Pop Janet Jackson under a damn Greyhound bus.

Many of these racist ass cops, white supremacists, casual racists, Karens, Kyles, white Republicans, and non-Black whoremongers that fetishize Black people may get sexually aroused by Black women and Black men and may even date, marry, or procreate with them. But they don't get brownie points for doing so. And doing so doesn't erase their racist sins or make them any less racist or anti-Black.

There needs to be something where Scared Straight and the Black History Museum meet to expose the true nature of the Mzungu Monsters in person. Because I do not wish for anyone to be featured in the tragic Divestment Tales Series featuring the Get Out cast, killer zaddy and killer Karen. Slave Play, the Massa Challenge, and all of that other psychologically demonic and poisonous crap will lead one to the gateway to Hell if they are left untreated.

#ProtectOurChildren
    #RaccoonRehab
    #PrayTheCoonAway
    #CureTheCoon

View: https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1534621085739589632?s=19

Understand propaganda, family

For the past 3 1/2, 4 years mainstream media has fed us a constant stream of images of black women paired with whites in every piece of media possible. Every tv show, movie, commercial, and of course the bedwench propaganda agenda infiltrated hip hop. It was inevitable..

The relationship between black women and white men has never been positive going back to the rape and violence on plantations. Between what happened historically and current events i don't understand how anyone with a drop of melanin would be with white men. How could you ever feel safe and secure knowing his white privileges aint yours?

They're feeding weak minded low vibrational negroes this slaveplay fantasy garbage, meanwhile in reality, for every 1 Cracker Harlow there's 5 Payton Gendrons, but you wouldn't know that relying strictly on mainstream media. They want niggas to gaze in the other direction while Harlow's cousin shoots you in the back with an AR.

Articles like the above are complicit with our slaughter

Imagine not understanding propaganda.