App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

I'm catching up on this space from last night.

In short, it was fuckery.

What was supposed to be a Q&A w/Rashad to learn more about him, his National Reparations League organization, and his march on Washington.. instead, we got a bunch of emotionally hurt egos and deflections.

From what I gathered from Rashad, he is passionate about reparations. He wanted to do something about it, and instead of following someone else or waiting on someone, he took it upon himself to create a march. Aye, props to him. Because I understand pursuing any passion or project is very hard to do. It's very hard, that's why so many people rather follow someone than do the work themselves.

I don't know enough about Rashad to say he's legit nor can I say I agree with everything he says or doing. But he's making a move, and he doesn't need anyone's permission to do what he wants to do.

Marcel hopped on and questioned Rashad about why Hawk Newsome was invited to speak. And he did attack Hawk's past work, but later claimed he wasn't attacking Hawk. He clearly was. Rashad didn't give the best response. And when Hawk entered the room, he defended himself and explained why he's speaking at the march. ---because of his platform, followers, and reach to bring more awareness to his friend, Rashad and his reparations organization. But Marcel was real disrespectful to the point the host, Juicy was trying to get him to mute his mic.

To me, I get it. Because when I'm planning an event and need some reliable help and support, guess who I'm reaching to first? MY FRIENDS. lol. Duh. But Tezlyn stepped up to speak and was apparently offended by his answer, claiming her platform is just as big as his. So?? lol. But Rashad reached out to Hawk instead because he personally knew him. Tezlyn came off as jealous.

LionessCrowned came off aggressive as well towards Rashad, because she was offended when he said he was surprised at the audience in the space. Lioness quickly said he was out of touch and that grassroots always been there. Okay, that may be true. But last night was Rashad's first time literally in a Twitter space. It's new to him. It's a big world out there outside of Twitter. That was nothing to be offended about. You can tell Rashad is not even that tech-savvy. So I understood his comment. She was also questioning how he was able to get a permit, but not her and Tariq for that same weekend. Like he would know the answer to that. lol. But she dropped an opportunity because Rashad said she could reach out to him and he'll share his contacts and who helped him secure his permit. To me, it's like most things in life, it's who you know. And that could've been a great networking opportunity. In fact, Rashad said he was planning to reach out and invite Tariq to speak at the march.

Rashad apparently is friends with Nyhiem. I didn't know he who was until a few days ago. I personally don't care for him because he was very disrespectful towards Jay on a Space.

But people need to understand, many of us have different visions of what our reparations should be. And I didn't like the attitude of Tezlyn, Marcel, and others trying to dictate who is and who isn't "qualified" to speak on reparations in this "leaderless" movement. That's gatekeeping.

I sure as hell don't agree with everyone's reparations views, but if they're a descendant of black American slaves, they have a right to their own view. Whether I agree with it or not. And I have been vocal about my disagreements with it. But I also promote critical thinking and always say you don't have to agree with me.

But this is verrrryyyy interesting how all this is playing out before mid-term elections. IMO, sounds like the system of white supremacy is doing what they do best, infiltrating and destabilizing movements. And doing it at a time when we're so focused on fighting others and not THEM.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I felt that Rashaad was a bit sketchy due to his lack of concrete answers on the logistics of the operation. He had no information on how they attained the permit, had flimsy answers on who was going to speak, and he seemed to come out of nowhere. What I didn't appreciate was the whole "Well Tariq tried it and got the run around but you didn't so you must be COINTELPRO" narrative. As you stated, they keep saying "the code is the leader" but every time you turn around Tariq is being paraded around as the leader.

It definitely felt like gatekeeping, they were doing exactly what Yvette Carnell did when she was asking people to check in with her. The difference is that they are not explicitly saying it.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I felt that Rashaad was a bit sketchy due to his lack of concrete answers on the logistics of the operation. He had no information on how they attained the permit, had flimsy answers on who was going to speak, and he seemed to come out of nowhere. What I didn't appreciate was the whole "Well Tariq tried it and got the run around but you didn't so you must be COINTELPRO" narrative. As you stated, they keep saying "the code is the leader" but every time you turn around Tariq is being paraded around as the leader.

It definitely felt like gatekeeping, they were doing exactly what Yvette Carnell did when she was asking people to check in with her. The difference is that they are not explicitly saying it.
    I feel you on that. but he did say he JUST got the permit. I don't expect him to have all the logistics figured out when they gave him the run around too and just now able to get a permit and date solidified. From there, I'm sure it's going to take time to determine who to invite, who's available, money, etc.

and yeah, the whole COINTELPRO thing was stupid. Rashad was a trooper because he really didn't have to entertain any of them. Time will tell if Rashad is legit, but I commend him for making his own moves. No one is obligated to be there.

And there's a whole country of locations Tariq could try to hold his reparations rally. He could hold a rally at his museum. lol.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel you on that. but he did say he JUST got the permit. I don't expect him to have all the logistics figured out when they gave him the run around too and just now able to get a permit and date solidified. From there, I'm sure it's going to take time to determine who to invite, who's available, money, etc.

and yeah, the whole COINTELPRO thing was stupid. Rashad was a trooper because he really didn't have to entertain any of them. Time will tell if Rashad is legit, but I commend him for making his own moves. No one is obligated to be there.

And there's a whole country of locations Tariq could try to hold his reparations rally. He could hold a rally at his museum. lol.
    He is a crappy planner is all that tells me. If you don’t have the permit you should still know who you want to speak. You may have them on standby but you should at least know who you want to target this week.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He is a crappy planner is all that tells me. If you don’t have the permit you should still know who you want to speak. You may have them on standby but you should at least know who you want to target this week.
    I felt the same. However, there was another space that someone made after that and he said he had the main people he wanted to speak. He was just thinking of more people to invite to speak since the permit was approved.

I feel like they really rattled him in that 3 hour space. His first day on Twitter and he was not expecting pushback from his people, especially with that amount of accusations and disrespect. He said it felt like a spiritual attack as well.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I felt the same. However, there was another space that someone made after that and he said he had the main people he wanted to speak. He was just thinking of more people to invite to speak since the permit was approved.

I feel like they really rattled him in that 3 hour space. His first day on Twitter and he was not expecting pushback from his people, especially with that amount of accusations and disrespect. He said it felt like a spiritual attack as well.

That’s how that click gets down. I was in one of their spaces and I was called “scared” and “uninformed” because I felt like Black people need a mindstate of self sufficiency if a reverse migration was to ever work.

Sun Light

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin

His suggestions for speakers being Cory Booker and Shelia Jackson Lee was all I needed to know he is either paid or ill informed..

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s how that click gets down. I was in one of their spaces and I was called “scared” and “uninformed” because I felt like Black people need a mindstate of self sufficiency if a reverse migration was to ever work.
    Yea, I was listening to that space. Crazy.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Are you all surprised that everyone in the Ogun Juice Reparations Confederacy are all rude and obnoxious?

Their leader Lord Mack Lessons just doxxed a woman in the community. No matter if you hate those STT clowns or not that was wrong.

Had her whole name and criminal record on the screen. He could have put her in danger.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    His suggestions for speakers being Cory Booker and Shelia Jackson Lee was all I needed to know he is either paid or ill informed..
    Right now I'm leaning more towards ill informed. In the follow up space later that night, he said he mentioned SJL because of her involvement with HR 40. Someone in the space told him to read up on HR 40 before he makes any decisions on that. Seems like he needs people to steer him and his team in the National Reparations League in the right direction.

That Q & A was a missed opportunity to make things stronger because folks let their egos get in the way instead of actually talking to the brother.

Sun Light

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Right now I'm leaning more towards ill informed. In the follow up space later that night, he said he mentioned SJL because of her involvement with HR 40. Someone in the space told him to read up on HR 40 before he makes any decisions on that. Seems like he needs people to steer him and his team in the National Reparations League in the right direction.

That Q & A was a missed opportunity to make things stronger because folks let their egos get in the way instead of actually talking to the brother.
    That's precisely the type anti reparationist want.. That way they control the movement..

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I hate to say I’m skeptical but I have no idea why he is moving on something he isn’t really sure of. But if they wanted to no more they shouldn’t have acted like they are the gatekeepers of reparations conversation. The revolt conference clearly got to their heads.
    That's precisely the type anti reparationist want.. That way they control the movement..
    People say this but have no problem when their favorite personalities do it. When ADOS tried to control it, it was a problem but when Hidden Colors crew does it, it isn’t. It’s the inconsistency I see.
    View attachment 4142

i think Tariq just cut a deal to be a part of this march.
    I say that because Tariq was originally doing a "rally" and Rashad was doing a "march". And now, he's saying he's making a march happen. idk. i could be wrong. but we'll see.
    Probably did and I won’t have anything to do with it. I saw on the site that they want people to register.

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    You don't have to dive too deeply to come across the name Dr. Claud Anderson when you are getting knowledge on reparations. When Representative Lee had her thing in Congress and didn't invite him to speak, its all I needed to know.

In these spaces, if you really look for the really down people, you come across the same names over and over again. Any new names and they are prominent, I'm like

1664979837488.png

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t know Rashad and I was on that Twitter live.. He has less than 2 weeks to pull together a rally?? SMH Not even Tariq could pull that off. He should have asked for a different date in the future to even begin to do it right. I wish I could attend to support him but it’s not feasible. I do find it odd that Tariq was not given a permit but Rashad’s group was given a permit. What I want to see is both groups working together to make it happen. That would have been a win win. But again that date.. not good, nope!

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t know Rashad and I was on that Twitter live.. He has less than 2 weeks to pull together a rally?? SMH Not even Tariq could pull that off. He should have asked for a different date in the future to even begin to do it right. I wish I could attend to support him but it’s not feasible. I do find it odd that Tariq was not given a permit but Rashad’s group was given a permit. What I want to see is both groups working together to make it happen. That would have been a win win. But again that date.. not good, nope!
    Who knows if Tariq filled out the paperwork correctly.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The plot thickens...

View: https://youtu.be/Ni_NhrPPrJQ?t=420

7:00-10:15 he suggests (to thousands of viewers, by the way) that someone misrepresented him and his team and that's why Rashad was able to get the permit.

He has planted a seed to sabotage the Oct. 16th march. This is dangerous.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The guy said Cory Booker and representative Lee asked to speak and may be there. That alone is all I need to know this shit ain't serious.
    From what I heard, he actually said he was thinking about asking them. Nothing outside of his main group of speakers was set in stone. This is why a lot of us said he is not a good planner... he should have had a quick list while he was waiting on approval. Folks in another (more respectful) space actually told him to read up on what SJL and CB were doing before he asked them to speak and to possibly pick other people.

Supabrett

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All this bickering shows we are ages away from reparations happening.

The guy said Cory Booker and representative Lee asked to speak and may be there. That alone is all I need to know this shit ain't serious.
    Y'all know one day this this is going to have to involve actual politicians?
    Biden or desantis ain't just gonna start cutting checks.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

Well there are legitimate organizations on the ground doing real work. NAASD and CJEC were important to getting the CA Reparations Task Force in place and they don’t fool around with the personalities.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

A lot of us are not ready.

Most on Twitter are still at this level of maturity:
    1665102527626.png
    There is one march coming on October 16th and another one allegedly coming on November 5th. Time right now should be spent making sure people know about Rashad's march and that it doesn't get derailed. These people have let their egos get in the way and it is sickening.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    From what I heard, he actually said he was thinking about asking them. Nothing outside of his main group of speakers was set in stone. This is why a lot of us said he is not a good planner... he should have had a quick list while he was waiting on approval. Folks in another (more respectful) space actually told him to read up on what SJL and CB were doing before he asked them to speak and to possibly pick other people.
    Tariq had a space earlier and Rashad came on and it was embarrassing. I finally saw what Troy says about “weasel words” or whatever term he uses. Rashad asked why Tariq was starting beef with him and Tariq said “I don’t have beef with you I’m just repeating what the streets are saying”. I felt that was a lame response because he’s been stoking the flame and insinuating that Rashad is an agent. It’s ADOS 2.0.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Again, there is no way you can be deep in the reparations space enough for you to start a reparations organization and not come across Dr. Claud Anderson and Tariq early.
    Lee and Booker know better to even holla at Tariq. They won't go near Dr. Claud Anderson, but both of them hollared at you to be part of a reparations protest in DC? Nah....HUGE red flag.
    Everyone who is who knows each other in that space. Not everyone gets along (ADOS, FBA for example) but you know who everyone is. If he was on instagram or whatever for a couple years. He started or at least is representing an reparations organization but you no one of note has heard of you. The brother Naiheim? (don't know how to spell his name), vouched for him. That's a good start BUT its not enough. Naiheim seems to be saying "I vouch for him, done" What? If a guy was in town and my boy said such and such is in town, I vouch for him, that's cool on a personal level but not when there are literally 100s of thousands of people who trust your judgement. You vouching for him is a start not the end. There are people who are really cool with Tariq but also cool with people Tariq don't get along with. The sista Jezlyn has said that.
    Rashad seems to be of the mindset, lets hash it out over a few days and we good. Nah, Tariq and Jason Black knew of each other for a few years before they became cool. It wasn't any overnight thing.
    People seem like they tryna rush things and Rashad ought to respect that he can't just get put on by Tariq after a phone call.
    No one who is well respected in this space is going to consider Sheila Jackson Lee and Cory Booker to speak. None. The only ones who would would the ADOS leaders perhaps and that's about it.
    The best thing to do is let him have his thing, watch from a safe distance and then when TBA, Tariq or others feel secure enough, then holla.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Who listened to Tariq’s twitter space last night? He showed his ass and I bet a bunch of minions will still be running up behind him.

He got called out for casting doubt on that other reparations march and he wouldn’t own it. He kept saying “it’s the streets”.

He got called out for being vindictive and casting doubt on the other march because it showed he was full of crap about the permits in the first place.

He got called out for messing up the permit process and he ran from that.

He got called out for cancelling his rally and he said “I never cancelled it” so he was asked “so why did you tell it was cancelled” he ran from that question too.

Finally when he was backed against a wall he comes out with his true feelings.

“What you gonna do about it. Yeah I said it what you going to do about it I’m just that big of a boss”

If anyone donates to this pimp daddy after this you’re a fool. He doxxes Black people, calls them names, he disrespected a bunch of Black people who have supported him last night I seen this a long time ago I hope more are seeing it now.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Again, there is no way you can be deep in the reparations space enough for you to start a reparations organization and not come across Dr. Claud Anderson and Tariq early.
    Lee and Booker know better to even holla at Tariq. They won't go near Dr. Claud Anderson, but both of them hollared at you to be part of a reparations protest in DC? Nah....HUGE red flag.
    Everyone who is who knows each other in that space. Not everyone gets along (ADOS, FBA for example) but you know who everyone is. If he was on instagram or whatever for a couple years. He started or at least is representing an reparations organization but you no one of note has heard of you. The brother Naiheim? (don't know how to spell his name), vouched for him. That's a good start BUT its not enough. Naiheim seems to be saying "I vouch for him, done" What? If a guy was in town and my boy said such and such is in town, I vouch for him, that's cool on a personal level but not when there are literally 100s of thousands of people who trust your judgement. You vouching for him is a start not the end. There are people who are really cool with Tariq but also cool with people Tariq don't get along with. The sista Jezlyn has said that.
    Rashad seems to be of the mindset, lets hash it out over a few days and we good. Nah, Tariq and Jason Black knew of each other for a few years before they became cool. It wasn't any overnight thing.
    People seem like they tryna rush things and Rashad ought to respect that he can't just get put on by Tariq after a phone call.
    No one who is well respected in this space is going to consider Sheila Jackson Lee and Cory Booker to speak. None. The only ones who would would the ADOS leaders perhaps and that's about it.
    The best thing to do is let him have his thing, watch from a safe distance and then when TBA, Tariq or others feel secure enough, then holla.
    You’re basically calling Tariq the leader and he is not. He makes some DVDs people like and that’s it. No one has to check in with his ass. Y’all niggas turning this shit into ADOS 2.0. Niggas had to check in with Yvette and now we have to check in with Tariq, Tezlyn, and Lioness? No thanks.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Who listened to Tariq’s twitter space last night? He showed his ass and I bet a bunch of minions will still be running up behind him.

He got called out for casting doubt on that other reparations march and he wouldn’t own it. He kept saying “it’s the streets”.

He got called out for being vindictive and casting doubt on the other march because it showed he was full of crap about the permits in the first place.

He got called out for messing up the permit process and he ran from that.

He got called out for cancelling his rally and he said “I never cancelled it” so he was asked “so why did you tell it was cancelled” he ran from that question too.

Finally when he was backed against a wall he comes out with his true feelings.

“What you gonna do about it. Yeah I said it what you going to do about it I’m just that big of a boss”

If anyone donates to this pimp daddy after this you’re a fool. He doxxes Black people, calls them names, he disrespected a bunch of Black people who have supported him last night I seen this a long time ago I hope more are seeing it now.
    It was 1AM for me and I listened to a bit and I cringed every time he muted people. He did a horrible job at taking criticism and that is bad when you think about the fact that we are the ones that put up the money for everything he does.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Previously, you said Rashad reached out to them, now you're saying they reached out to Rashad. Where are you getting this from? The flip flopping is making you sound like Tariq right now.

As Supabrett said, this is going to need actual politicians. CB & SJL should fall in line with what people actually want, or get exposed with their actions at a march and voted out.

So, you're basically saying they're our leaders? If we don't know how to use discernment, we are toast. There are plenty of valid criticisms and suggestions you can take to Rashad without waiting on Tariq, TBA or anyone else. This could have been handled WAY better. Offer help and genuine suggestions on how to make the march better to Rashad, if he doesn't act on them, you should get suspicious. Not everyone stays online all the time and certainly not on Twitter to know what's going on.

----

Who listened to Tariq’s twitter space last night?
    I was there, live. The whole thing was embarrassing and people are eating it up. The lady (Tara) had his back against the wall and he started making sexual jokes at her... who does that?? He was deflecting and projecting. Narcissism at its finest and it's absolutely disgusting to watch.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    You’re basically calling Tariq the leader and he is not. He makes some DVDs people like and that’s it. No one has to check in with his ass. Y’all niggas turning this shit into ADOS 2.0. Niggas had to check in with Yvette and now we have to check in with Tariq, Tezlyn, and Lioness? No thanks.
    No bro YOU are calling Tariq the leader. Using 'basically' means I didn't say he was and you are inferring. Big difference bro. I get it. You don't like Tariq. That's your opinion and all. I actually respect it. He's not for everyone. He and any person who we respect I'm sure has made mistakes. A mistake by someone maybe someone's legitimate reason to not f*ck with them and for others its not. I'm 100 percent sure anyone you or I or anyone else names as 'solid, ten toes down' we can find something that someone will say makes them illegitimate. It could be seen as petty but for them its enough to cancel.

But anyway, now people are 'fools'? Okay. That's getting a wee bit out there but he obviously triggers you and my guess is you find it very frustrating he got probably the biggest following in that space and its increasing. I get that. I can't understand how Cynthia G has 113k subscribers as well.

Lastly, I have zero doubt you are down AF and you are 100 percent ten toes down for black empowerment, reparations for ADOS, FBA, whatever you wish to call the lineage. I don't support ADOS promoters Carnell and Moore financially or even listen much but I do believe they got love for the people. With that said, we can all go on our journeys and take different routes knowing we will end up at the same place in the end.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    It was 1AM for me and I listened to a bit and I cringed every time he muted people. He did a horrible job at taking criticism and that is bad when you think about the fact that we are the ones that put up the money for everything he does.
    I agree on this. It was a bit cringeworthy.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You’re a sharp cat and I believe you would appear more honest if you just kept it a buck and said “I follow Tariq” or “Tariq is the leader of the reparations movement”.

Because then we are having an honest conversation about the situation and not pretending as if we’re talking about a leaderless movement.

FBA is a group with a leader, it is not a lineage and Tariq has made that clear over the past week.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Previously, you said Rashad reached out to them, now you're saying they reached out to Rashad. Where are you getting this from? The flip flopping is making you sound like Tariq right now.

As Supabrett said, this is going to need actual politicians. CB & SJL should fall in line with what people actually want, or get exposed with their actions at a march and voted out.

So, you're basically saying they're our leaders? If we don't know how to use discernment, we are toast. There are plenty of valid criticisms and suggestions you can take to Rashad without waiting on Tariq, TBA or anyone else. This could have been handled WAY better. Offer help and genuine suggestions on how to make the march better to Rashad, if he doesn't act on them, you should get suspicious. Not everyone stays online all the time and certainly not on Twitter to know what's going on.

----

I was there, live. The whole thing was embarrassing and people are eating it up. The lady (Tara) had his back against the wall and he started making sexual jokes at her... who does that?? He was deflecting and projecting. Narcissism at its finest and it's absolutely disgusting to watch.
    First, I mis-wrote or misheard. Simple. The recording is there for everyone to hear. I mistype stuff on here all the time...misspell names, etc. Okay? Corrected. And.....? Lee and Booker reached out to him. Still, I went on to say that if Lee and Booker reached out to someone to be part of it, is that a red flag? We should discuss that. The very fact Lee has a congressional hearing with reparations as the topic and Dr. Anderson wasn't invited, she don't eff with him speaks volume on my part. And anyone who doesn't know she and Booker aren't seen as staunch allies of it, is a huge red flag as well.

Tariq and anyone is wise to notice that. The space isn't small. All of us here like or dislike certain people in this space. We know all the players. So, how did this guy go unknown if he was so down? One caller said he followed him (Rashad) on IG I think for a couple years. Ok. So he knows about Tariq and others but has an organization almost no one has heard of, he's fairly unknown, and if he didn't know there was another reparations march, then he's not politicking with anyone that has been vetted.

The guy could be 100 percent cool. But I agree with those that say don't cosign him on a weeks notice. The biggest platforms in this have known about each other for months or even years before one reached out to the other. Why? They looked at how they carried themselves over a long period of time.

I fully agree its messy. These things are.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    You’re a sharp cat and I believe you would appear more honest if you just kept it a buck and said “I follow Tariq” or “Tariq is the leader of the reparations movement”.

Because then we are having an honest conversation about the situation and not pretending as if we’re talking about a leaderless movement.

FBA is a group with a leader, it is not a lineage and Tariq has made that clear over the past week.
    Thank you. You can use the search button and see that I have said and I will quote myself. "I fux with Tariq heavy", I've made that known a few times. I have also said that the code is the leader. I fully embrace that concept. I love that concept. I do not consider Tariq a leader of this. It's a lineage. A lineage has no leader. I don't even have that lineage (plainly keeping it one buck in my profile) and I know that you can't have a leader of a lineage.

In your opinion its a group with a leader. That's fine if you believe that. I don't. You think I believe he's a leader, and that's up to you, think that. I am not going to waste my time or yours arguing about MY PERSONAL BELIEF....lol..its silly. You can ascertain that from my posts and others wouldn't. Up to each of you.

But all of us listen to people in that space. Do you have a leader? or anyone else? Maybe you do. If so, I'd love to know who that person is. But you do listen to someone or some people regularly. The same way I do, and everyone on here does. So, from my understanding from what you are writing and I stand corrected. That person is your leader, then? Tariq, TBA, PBT, Taurean Reign several others I subscribe to on Youtube so I can listen regularly all have a long track record. Some like PBT are just his podcasts. Some like TBA and Tariq have both that and movies, etc,. I fux with all the aforementioned heavy. If the topic moves to either of them, I'd write about them. Tariq gets the most energy on here, so I write on him. Start a thread on Reign or Dr. Watkins I'd write on that.

Lastly, I will support the aforementioned until either of them crosses a line that I define as selling out or whatever. I did that with Cynthia G. I donated to her when she first started out. She was going hard as hell on white folks. Secondly, I loved that a sister was in that space and I supported her in part because I wanted more sisters to be into this. And thought if another sister was spitting the same fire, they'd get in with us through her or another woman. Then she went left as we all know and I not only stopped supporting her I was denouncing her. She crossed a line for me. Using that as an example. Tariq has crossed that line for you. Fine. Not for me...yet. If or when I determine that and not what others determine, then I'll drop him or anyone else.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    First, I mis-wrote or misheard. Simple. The recording is there for everyone to hear. I mistype stuff on here all the time...misspell names, etc. Okay? Corrected. And.....? Lee and Booker reached out to him. Still, I went on to say that if Lee and Booker reached out to someone to be part of it, is that a red flag? We should discuss that. The very fact Lee has a congressional hearing with reparations as the topic and Dr. Anderson wasn't invited, she don't eff with him speaks volume on my part. And anyone who doesn't know she and Booker aren't seen as staunch allies of it, is a huge red flag as well.

Tariq and anyone is wise to notice that. The space isn't small. All of us here like or dislike certain people in this space. We know all the players. So, how did this guy go unknown if he was so down? One caller said he followed him (Rashad) on IG I think for a couple years. Ok. So he knows about Tariq and others but has an organization almost no one has heard of, he's fairly unknown, and if he didn't know there was another reparations march, then he's not politicking with anyone that has been vetted.

The guy could be 100 percent cool. But I agree with those that say don't cosign him on a weeks notice. The biggest platforms in this have known about each other for months or even years before one reached out to the other. Why? They looked at how they carried themselves over a long period of time.

I fully agree its messy. These things are.
    The Hidden Colors Quartet doesn’t even need to co-sign the NRL they just need to not be blockers which is exactly why they did.

They are the ones that made the NRL look like a COINTELPRO operation because Tariq didn’t get his permits.

Tariq shows his own emails trying to get their permit and he has the wrong email.

All this is to cover up the fact that he had people buy airfare, booths, etc to go to his rally and he backed out.

His excuse was permit issues but when this other march came up the permit excuse was no longer valid.

So he he had to make it look like “oooooh this is the FBI because they gave me the runaround”.

Ok if that was the case why did the nigga get the permit now?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    You know infinitely way more about Tariq trying to get a permit than I do. I didn't look at at the emails or whatever. I focused on Rashad, the group and what he was about.
    I've never posted any detailed opinion about Tariq's attempt to get a permit because frankly, I don't know the facts. And before someone says 'maybe you should'. No, you should. There are some occasions I don't even listen to Tariq (like when he's trading insults with non FBA, sellouts, etc.).

"Hidden Colors Quartet" lol....oh goodness.

So, for the record, 'The Great Permit Debate' will have to happen without me. I don't know the details. lol

I do think it would have been better for him and Rashad to have a private conversation. But I would agree that Tariq shouldn't attend. Watch, observe and decide after you think you have enough info either way.

Finally, I think these kinds of conversations are needed. Gotta clear the air of things sometimes.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Thank you. You can use the search button and see that I have said and I will quote myself. "I fux with Tariq heavy", I've made that known a few times. I have also said that the code is the leader. I fully embrace that concept. I love that concept. I do not consider Tariq a leader of this. It's a lineage. A lineage has no leader. I don't even have that lineage (plainly keeping it one buck in my profile) and I know that you can't have a leader of a lineage.

In your opinion its a group with a leader. That's fine if you believe that. I don't. You think I believe he's a leader, and that's up to you, think that. I am not going to waste my time or yours arguing about MY PERSONAL BELIEF....lol..its silly. You can ascertain that from my posts and others wouldn't. Up to each of you.

But all of us listen to people in that space. Do you have a leader? or anyone else? Maybe you do. If so, I'd love to know who that person is. But you do listen to someone or some people regularly. The same way I do, and everyone on here does. So, from my understanding from what you are writing and I stand corrected. That person is your leader, then? Tariq, TBA, PBT, Taurean Reign several others I subscribe to on Youtube so I can listen regularly all have a long track record. Some like PBT are just his podcasts. Some like TBA and Tariq have both that and movies, etc,. I fux with all the aforementioned heavy. If the topic moves to either of them, I'd write about them. Tariq gets the most energy on here, so I write on him. Start a thread on Reign or Dr. Watkins I'd write on that.

Lastly, I will support the aforementioned until either of them crosses a line that I define as selling out or whatever. I did that with Cynthia G. I donated to her when she first started out. She was going hard as hell on white folks. Secondly, I loved that a sister was in that space and I supported her in part because I wanted more sisters to be into this. And thought if another sister was spitting the same fire, they'd get in with us through her or another woman. Then she went left as we all know and I not only stopped supporting her I was denouncing her. She crossed a line for me. Using that as an example. Tariq has crossed that line for you. Fine. Not for me...yet. If or when I determine that and not what others determine, then I'll drop him or anyone else.
    We can all say the code is the leader but it doesn’t make it mean anything if we don’t back it with our actions. If Tariq believed the code was the leader he wouldn’t have been talking trash to his supporters over the past week. He would have taken the criticism like a man and kept it pushing.

If Tariq’s followers believed that the code is the leader they wouldn’t be letting him get away with his behavior. When he doesn’t get his way with you he treats you like crap. We have seen it time and time again how immature, petty, and egotistical he is. But people that watch his show are defending the behavior.

They are defending his lies and that’s why I say it’s a group. His followers are not moving like people whose allegiance is to the code, their allegiance is to Tariq. Hence why they hop on twitter space and kiss his ass.

Two weeks ago Yaya was cool now she is a stank hoe felon all because Tariq told everyone that is who she was. He wants to go into her past but when niggas bring up Marcus Sanders then he is acting like it’s some privacy overreach.

I used to think the lip smacking shit was feminine but that dude’s whole get down is feminine. He didn’t handle none of this like how a OG would or should.