The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    While I concur with the premise that there needs to be some additional qualification e.g. financial literacy, etc it also is problematic because those qualifications can also be used to withhold funds. Any type of litmus test is going to be problematic coming from the US Government. It's best to just issue the money and offering the classes in tandem.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    While I concur with the premise that there needs to be some additional qualification e.g. financial literacy, etc it also is problematic because those qualifications can also be used to withhold funds. Any type of litmus test is going to be problematic coming from the US Government. It's best to just issue the money and offering the classes in tandem.
    Ok! That actually sounds like a great idea! When I was writing the article, I tried to think of ways that would help us as a people in the long run. Your idea would be perfect! Thank you for reading.😀

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ok! That actually sounds like a great idea! When I was writing the article, I tried to think of ways that would help us as a people in the long run. Your idea would be perfect! Thank you for reading.😀
    The work about learning how to spend it has to start in the home.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Thank you for writing it. You should reach out to Jay to get your articles published on here.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    If I owe you $50 I don't have a right to monitor how you spend it once I pay you back.
    Amerikkka owes and there should be NO stipulations put on those who are owed.
    They didn't do it with the Indians/Japanese/Jews/
    911survivors Ukraine and various other immigrant groups so it shouldn't apply to us.
    #CutTheCheck
    By the way how come the Jews or Israel wasn't mentioned in the article?

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    If I owe you $50 I don't have a right to monitor how you spend it once I pay you back.
    Amerikkka owes and there should be NO stipulations put on those who are owed.
    They didn't do it with the Indians/Japanese/Jews/
    911survivors Ukraine and various other immigrant groups so it shouldn't apply to us.
    #CutTheCheck
    By the way how come the Jews or Israel wasn't mentioned in the article?
    I’m still learning and growing. I did say other races (etc) benefited over us. It was not intentional, just means I am learning. The things we weren’t taught in the American Fool system bites us in the butt after awhile. As far as stipulations, I agree there shouldn’t be any, but we would benefit from learning about money. The Destruction of Black Civilization mentions this a bit. It is a great book.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I’m still learning and growing. I did say other races (etc) benefited over us. It was not intentional, just means I am learning. The things we weren’t taught in the American Fool system bites us in the butt after awhile. As far as stipulations, I agree there shouldn’t be any, but we would benefit from learning about money. The Destruction of Black Civilization mentions this a bit. It is a great book.
    Stipulations shouldn't even be in the conversation, they just need to pay what they owe. If you're a parent and you have children it's YOUR responsibility to teach your children about this system even if you don't know about it! We can't expect our enemy to teach us anything that will take away from their power. In the meantime some of us get it, those that don't will fall by the wayside. My only concern is for those that are on code and willing to learn and build. Each One Teach One is still a mantra even today! (Or each one teach ten if you can.....!)✊🏿💯

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Hundreds of thousands of Holocaust victims were from rural areas of Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania with very little education.
    The red Indians had very little education and were not able to function in the modern world at that time.
    Most lottery winners go broke but a financial literacy requirement isn't done.
    Just curious why FBAs need to prove they are financially literate?

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Hundreds of thousands of Holocaust victims were from rural areas of Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania with very little education.
    The red Indians had very little education and were not able to function in the modern world at that time.
    Most lottery winners go broke but a financial literacy requirement isn't done.
    Just curious why FBAs need to prove they are financially literate?
    Not having financial literacy back then may have been ok, but in my humble opinion, it is not prudent to just “ hand out” money to anyone these days. I’m not saying we shouldn’t get the reparations, make no mistake in that. I think alongside receiving reparations, we should at the very least, learn to build. Those of us that know how to save and use money wisely, should teach others. Talk of reparations tend to be interesting and complex because we’ve watched others for so long get “ handouts” while we we were told to pull our own selves up by invisible bootstraps. If reparations come with no strings attached and no financial literacy then I will be worried. I don’t care about the other groups and their ignorance.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I would also like to add that Blacks have demonstrated over and over again that money makes us mad. I had a family member years ago, bless me with 500.00. Not even two weeks later, another family member who used to call me names and severed ties with me, used her own son to do a fake phone call to me to trick me into explaining why I had the money… and this was just $500. Let’s not even talk about the so called $800 per month that black women in GA were to receive.. so many people(Black men and some women) were upset(2022)

The bottom line is , if we are to receive funds… what will WE do with it? Line the white man’s pockets with it by buying his drugs and media? Buying hair, Jordan’s? I don’t care what other groups received and how they received it. We ain’t them. I’m thinking future right now. I humbly respect all opinions on here as I am new to this app and open to learning from one another.♥️✊🏽

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I am 100% for trying our best to prepare FBAs for the reparations bag. I would even say its irresponsible as a community. I would people like Dr. Boyce, and others make educational videos where we could send it to anyone getting it.

Also, with the check an email or letter or whatever. As much financial literacy as possible but to make it a requirement before getting a check? I don't have a say, but I'd be disappointed if passing some sort of financial literacy is a requirement because it gives the white boys a reason to not give some the money.

My view, opinion, whatever, is not to give white folks ANY excuse NOT to cut a check to some or all. They will try to reduce the number of eligible people as much as they can. That's a given.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I am 100% for trying our best to prepare FBAs for the reparations bag. I would even say its irresponsible as a community. I would people like Dr. Boyce, and others make educational videos where we could send it to anyone getting it.

Also, with the check an email or letter or whatever. As much financial literacy as possible but to make it a requirement before getting a check? I don't have a say, but I'd be disappointed if passing some sort of financial literacy is a requirement because it gives the white boys a reason to not give some the money.

My view, opinion, whatever, is not to give white folks ANY excuse NOT to cut a check to some or all. They will try to reduce the number of eligible people as much as they can. That's a given.
    I 1000% agree with you! We deserve it and it should have come a LONG time ago. We know that there may be schemes from palm people’s end. I truly appreciate your words.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    There shouldn’t be any stipulations. Even Marcus Garvey knew that all of us weren't going to make it in a back to Africa movement. We should recognize that all of us won't do what needs to be done with reparations but it doesn't take "all of us" just "enough of us" pay us what's owed and you'll see either our people will come together with thise that are building and preparing for the future or they'll continue living in the faux world of the mayosapiens. The point is enough of us ARE financially literate to guide those that aren't if we build it they will come 💯 we've seen it with trends before ,so stop worrying about what the next man or woman is doing with their coin or household and work on building your like minded circle that branches outward. They need to pay us what is owed. No stipulations. I do believe that those that are paid reparations should pay a yearly "Black Tax" that would be ONLY for building Black Infrastructure/Loans/schools/hospitals/ etc. basically investing in ourselves. Great dialogue by the way! 👍🏿✊🏿💯