Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
Must admit I was quite surprised by, soon to be crowned king, prince Charles' public recommendation to commission a formal investigation into the extent of the UK monarchy's involvement in the transatlantic slave trade. It should therefore follow that cash reparation be the inviolable primary form of restitution given that those who benefited directly were incentivised singularly by monetary gain but callously unperturbed by the inhumanity of such an atrocious source of income. The slightest manoeuvre of filibustering/obfuscation will reveal just how disingenuous they really are -just like their hueless American cousins across the pound. Expectation is really low given the unresolved Windrush scandal to date.

Sooo, why is Charles suddenly open to such a gesture? WS never move unintentionally. Let's look at it politically.

Public support for preservation of this anachronistic privileged parasitic undemocratic establishment is waning - especially among the younger generation so he's cunningly shoring up the future/generational wealth for his immediate descendants.

It's also a bold and slithery move to mitigate the international ignominy of the racial rift between him and sons prince harry and his black wife and racist brother prince William and anorexic wife, Kate; furthermore, as newly incumbent head of the commonwealth, it's evident that this antiquated unilaterally subservient arrangement is disbanding as successive black countries sever ties making it a double stroke of damage limitation to save face as new king of their dominion.

His coronation is imminent so he's looking to garner as much support as possible so this would make coon Brits feel more inclusive and help public celebrations go smoothly as he's never been as popular as his reptilian looking mother who never apologised for her part in condoning slavery/subjugation.

If I've overlooked any other political aspects, feel free to state them 👍🏿

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    The monarchy still hold the Star of Africa, also known as Cullinan Diamond. This diamond was discovered in South Africa. The diamond was named after the owner of mine where it was discovered. This coloniser presented the diamond to Edward VII in 1907, and it has been held by the British monarchy ever since. All that to say what would be the purpose of the commission when the monarchy has stolen loot staring them in the face. They have built their wealth on ill gotten gains, and yet they want to be disingenuous with a commission. #CutTheCheck

B
    B1 rebel 365
    You're absolutely on it! He was no doubt advised to make this move feeling confident that it was safe in the perception that most black people are absolutely clueless about their real black history and that is true -even brainwashed members of my own family that can't stomach me trying to educate them about it because they'd rather pick cotton on the plantation than upset massa and white partners🙄 The return of that diamond can be one of many conditions of our reparations👍🏿