Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Alright 6ZEROS Fam. I'd like to humbly make a point or suggestion, if I may. I see alot of FBA...FBA...FBA...

I agree. On code immigrants should not be called tethers. It's demeaning. We agree.

Can we replace FBA with.....with Secure The Tribe.....because that is who is behind ALOT of the things I reading on this thread. Alot of people cited on this thread have strong ties to STT.

Hell, on code FBA's have a problem STT. Alot of the problems are similar to what I'm reading here. Just a humble observation. B1.
    I don’t think that’s fair when the leader of FBA talks trash about Black immigrants almost every broadcast. He got caught with a bad hairstyle and it was blamed on Black immigrants. He even brought STT into the limelight so it’s both as far as I’m concerned. Marcel is the biggest one talking trash and he pushes FBA and Tariq not STT.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I don’t think that’s fair when the leader of FBA talks trash about Black immigrants almost every broadcast. He got caught with a bad hairstyle and it was blamed on Black immigrants. He even brought STT into the limelight so it’s both as far as I’m concerned. Marcel is the biggest one talking trash and he pushes FBA and Tariq not STT.
    I disagree wholeheartedly. STT and their Allies/fanbase has been the root of ALOT of drama in black spaces. Between the STT druggies and black immigrant FBA hate squads on Twitter, we have alot of ppl throwing drama grenades within black society.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Alright 6ZEROS Fam. I'd like to humbly make a point or suggestion, if I may. I see alot of FBA...FBA...FBA...

I agree. On code immigrants should not be called tethers. It's demeaning. We agree.

Can we replace FBA with.....with Secure The Tribe.....because that is who is behind ALOT of the things I reading on this thread. Alot of people cited on this thread have strong ties to STT.

Hell, on code FBA's have a problem STT. Alot of the problems are similar to what I'm reading here. Just a humble observation. B1.
    Those cats are the epitome of stagnant water stinks. I almost believe they might be agents cause they center the same argunents for like over 7 months now. Lack of progression to that magnitude must be done purposefully.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Those cats are the epitome of stagnant water stinks. I almost believe they might be agents cause they center the same argunents for like over 7 months now. Lack of progression to that magnitude must be done purposefully.
    Exactly bruh. The whole B1 attacks they started off doing was so off the charts.....saying Africans aren't Black people.....wilder then all the outside man. Insanity. Their whole energy was off. Their is a difference between honest criticism and straight clout chasing and goofball activities.

The sad part is alot of new folks fell into that STT trap, thinking these folks were somehow singing the gospel. As I think more about your statement.....these folks probably could have been agents.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Look at this account. This looks like a bot or an agent. Registered this month and just talks trash.

0855782D-0A3F-4947-8EF6-8E18671B8A9C.jpeg

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Look at this account. This looks like a bot or an agent. Registered this month and just talks trash.

View attachment 6029
    Hmmmmm.......Shady ppl bruh.

Also, I'd see who following him/her and who he/she is following. You may turn up something. Sometimes these burners tell on themselves.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jay went to war with the Nasheedians? The Black community ain’t where it’s at for no reason. We’d rather tear each other than down than the enemy. FBA was the worst thing to happen to Black consciousness.
    The problem isn't "FBA", "ADOS", or any of these terms and concepts. The problem is the deep-seated tribalism, barrel crab, infighting and divisive mentality within our community. Just like some people use knives to cut food while others use it to kill, some people are/were using positive grassroots ideas the wrong way and to reaffirm their own problematic tribalism mentality. We have been conditioned and even rewarded by the colonizers for undermining, degrading, and attacking our own people. Even ourselves. All as a easy way to take the focus off our true common enemies.
    I thought of this (picture attached) when I saw people hating on the platform. They don't want to be free to speak. They want want massa to treat them better so massa will give them the platform that they want rather than be free and build it on their own. Maybe other people don't see it that way but that's how I look at it.
    I'm more interested in the picture you attached showcasing the words of our true evil enemy than this tired diaspora "war" / beef to be honest.

In your screenshot, we can see our enemy saying, "Dirty Free N1GGERS!! Got nobody to take care of 'em." Now isn't it just strange how these snow demons are always complaining with rage and derision about how so many Black people are on welfare, food stamps, and public assistance and how Black people are always looking for "handouts", yet they still find a way to complain and be enraged when Black people are independent of the system and are able to still find ways to make things happen for ourselves?

Even if some of our Black enslaved ancestors went back to the plantations after being freed, it was only because:

A
    . Stockholm Syndrome / Post-Traumatic Slave Syndrome / Battered Wife Syndrome

B. Zero opportunities and zero resources for Free Blacks to get their lives started due to the extreme gatekeeping, extreme discrimination, and extreme anti-Black terrorism and violence by all the anti-Black racists in American society. So they figured going back into slavery and negotiating with their slave masters was the best choice available.

C. Being institutionalized, co-dependent, tortured, and mentally broken by way of chattel slavery, anti-Black racism, internalized anti-Black racism, and white supremacy. For some enslaved people, this robbed them of their ability and will to survive on their own. The were beaten into complete submission and lost much of their self-worth and sense of agency over their own existence.

It isn't and was never about welfare, merit, rap, crime, education level, class, etc. It was and still is always about race and our Blackness. You heard it directly from the horse's mouth himself.

And why do I suddenly get the strange feeling that Mr. Randolph, the slave owner, wasn't nearly as kind as the story depicted him of being?

Marcel actually admitted this when arguing with blackice_ATL. He said he doesn’t have a probably with White Supremacy he just wants reparations. I was blinded at the time but after this space my eyes are wide open. Blackice called it from the beginning.
    I see many people are still confused on what Marcel was trying to say even though I understood him perfectly well the first time he said it.

I will try to explain what he meant as best as I can.

He doesn't have a problem with white supremacy or any [insert race/ethnicity] supremacy. But he has a huge problem with both anti-Black racism and anti-Black Americanism (which means people who hate and are hostile towards Black Americans who descended from American slaves). He was trying to say that anti-Black racism is not exclusive to white supremacy and that Black people are universally seen as the bottom / lowest race.

He also said if Jewish can focus on Anti-Semitism (not white supremacy as a whole) and Asians can focus on Asian Hate (not white supremacy as a whole), then we should also be able to focus on anti-Black racism specifically (not just white supremacy as a whole).

He also explained how even non-Blacks (Latinos, Asians, LGBT, etc) can even use words like "white supremacy" as a way to lift all boats for everyone while Black people still remain at the bottom. So non-Blacks would win both with and without white Supremacy as long as the culture of anti-Blackness and anti-Black racism exists and Black people are still kept at the bottom.

When he says he doesn't have a problem with white supremacy, he doesn't mean that he doesn't has a problem with racist white people (he does). What Marcel really means is that white supremacy shouldn't be the only focus because even if white supremacy were to disappear, we would still have to deal with anti-Blackness from Latinos, Asians, and other non-Blacks both in the US and throughout the entire world regardless of whether or not they believe that they are the Supreme race/ethnic group. Regardless of whether or not these non-Blacks see themselves as the Number #1 or Number #2 race/ethnic group, they still feel like they are better than and supreme over Black Americans and Black people period.

Last edited:

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    He also said if Jewish can focus on Anti-Semitism (not white supremacy as a whole) and Asians can focus on Asian Hate (not white supremacy as a whole), then we should also be able to focus on anti-Black racism specifically (not just white supremacy as a whole).
    All those groups are being uplifted by White Supremacy that’s why they are not trying to dismantle it. He wants a set up like the Native Americans where you can exist comfortably under White Supremacy. He wants White people to give him a comfortable existence. Whereas some of us don’t want White people to have the power to decide how we live at all.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All those groups are being uplifted by White Supremacy that’s why they are not trying to dismantle it. He wants a set up like the Native Americans where you can exist comfortably under White Supremacy. He wants White people to give him a comfortable existence. Whereas some of us don’t want White people to have the power to decide how we live at all.
    That is true. Do you honestly believe that anti-Black racism will cease to exist if the system of white supremacy dissolved?

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    That is true. Do you honestly believe that anti-Black racism will cease to exist if the system of white supremacy dissolved?
    Of course not. But anti-Blackness is a thought and White supremacy is a global system of subjugation. People will always hate, if it ain’t because we’re Black it will be for some other reason but it doesn’t matter if they don’t control your food and water and can’t defeat you in battle.

So to me it makes more sense to topple the system that is subjugating us rather than try to make an agreement with them to stop pounding you upside the head.

Marcel somehow can be stomp down about hating Black immigrants but when it comes to White supremacy we get a word salad that we have to sift through? Nah.

He is not anti-White Supremacy. He is cool with White people having control as long as they play fair.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I gave him 3 times to talk and then after the last time I took him off the stage and never brought him back.

That was my entire point but people attacked me for it.

Yes. People are attacking 6ZEROS because we said that on code Black immigrants shouldn’t be called tethers. Marcel dame into the space and started yelling saying “Fuck the feelings of Black immigrants and if they are mad for being called a tether they were a tether in the first place”. Then made a space lying on me saying that I’m trying to cape for immigrants.
    Damn, im listening to the space on YouTube now...

I'll say as a 000000 contributor, tither and shit talker i kinda live by the idea of "if it doesn't apply let it fly". I feel like the concept of offending an on code black immigrant is a contradiction and kinda oxymoronic. To be on code is literally that, so what's understood doesn't have to be explained. Folks in there are pretty mad at you and canceling the site because they feel you put on a sort of proactive cape where it wasn't necessary. And I know it's because you're trying to be inclusive of B1 on your site and you have plenty of non FBA members on it, but again, on code means on code and no word like tether could steer a person from being on code, especially if that person knows it doesn't apply to them, they let it fly. If you think an on code inmigrant would go off code by being mistakenly called a tether you're unintentionally letting THEM define or redefine what being on code is.

Thats my criticism of this misunderstanding. Hopefully yall can amend things and Marcel and others won't abandon 000000, and everything can be straight, cuz it was dope he signed up. Your marketing and promo has worked nicely

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I'll say as a 000000 contributor, tither and shit talker i kinda live by the idea of "if it doesn't apply let it fly". I feel like the concept of offending an on code black immigrant is a contradiction and kinda oxymoronic. To be on code is literally that, so what's understood doesn't have to be explained. Folks in there are pretty mad at you and canceling the site because they feel you put on a sort of proactive cape where it wasn't necessary. And I know it's because you're trying to be inclusive of B1 on your site and you have plenty of non FBA members on it, but again, on code means on code and no word like tether could steer a person from being on code, especially if that person knows it doesn't apply to them, they let it fly. If you think an on code inmigrant would go off code by being mistakenly called a tether you're unintentionally letting THEM define or redefine what being on code is.

Thats my criticism of this misunderstanding. Hopefully yall can amend things and Marcel and others won't abandon 000000, and everything can be straight, cuz it was dope he signed up. Your marketing and promo has worked nicely
    Thank you for this response. I think it’s a deliberate misunderstanding because you see how you can understand the nuance but Marcel and other couldn’t despite me repeating the same thing over and over again? So I just have to charge it to the game. The main people in these circles talking trash are not regular contributors on any of the main Black owned platforms from what I’ve seen. Blkem got cancelled because the owner isn’t Black American, I don’t see any of them on 6zeros.net, or 6zeros.net. So were they ever going to come to 6ZEROS? Probably not. If they were they would have signed up and started posting by now.

It’s Twitter babble and in the end we will find the right people who will be able to appreciate what we do.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I agree that an off code immigrant should br called out and that immigrants who are on code shouldn’t be offended but there is the issue with going at people with the language because there’s a decent chunk of people who are using that on immigrants in general. I don’t think that being called a tether will make someone go off code but I do think it sets a precedent that we have an issue with all immigrants but after a few weeks of thinking about this. FBA feels that it’s permissible to isolate those groups then that’s what it is. I don’t agree with it at all but my opinions don’t represent the collective. If FBA feels that Pan-Africanists are a problem then that is also their right. I don’t have to co-sign it no more than they have to see my point of view on it. Identifying with “FBA” isn’t going to stop me from doing what I can to make our communities better or get Black people to compete with others in this country. They can have that movement and we’ll see who’s method was appropriate in time. As a Freedmen I’m not beholden to agree with the rhetoric or methodology.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    MarcelForCongress why are you complaining about people attacking and lying on you when you yourself attacked and lied on 6ZEROS? Make it make sense.

How can you be surprised that people are backstabbing you when you are a backstabber yourself? Birds of a feather flock together Gregg.

6ZEROS donated to your campaign, ran free ads on here that I had to see all god damn day, and based on one disagreement you yelled at Jay and made a Twitter space lying on him.

All that yelling and name calling but when it comes back at you you’re ready to file paperwork with the white man.

Super disappointing.

SMH.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    MarcelForCongress why are you complaining about people attacking and lying on you when you yourself attacked and lied on 6ZEROS? Make it make sense.

How can you be surprised that people are backstabbing you when you are a backstabber yourself? Birds of a feather flock together Gregg.

6ZEROS donated to your campaign, ran free ads on here that I had to see all god damn day, and based on one disagreement you yelled at Jay and made a Twitter space lying on him.

All that yelling and name calling but when it comes back at you you’re ready to file paperwork with the white man.

Super disappointing.

SMH.
    blackwomancoffee

That energy comes back QUICKLY. They've been tearing him up in Twitter Spaces too.
    ran free ads on here that I had to see all god damn day,
    This bit made me chuckle though.

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    blackwomancoffee

That energy comes back QUICKLY. They've been tearing him up in Twitter Spaces too.

This bit made me chuckle though.

Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF
    I’m tired of the bitchassness we see in a lot of Black men. Niggas out here acting like a bunch of sassy ladies. I’m not trying to kiss ass but that nigga Jay has been nothing but cool. I was on blackenuf, foundation flex, and many others and you didn’t see the owner there at all. I see him here chopping it up, not power tripping, trying to put other Black people on isn’t that what we supposed to be doing? If niggas that move like Jay are the enemy then make me King Opp.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The problem isn't "FBA", "ADOS", or any of these terms and concepts. The problem is the deep-seated tribalism, barrel crab, infighting and divisive mentality within our community. Just like some people use knives to cut food while others use it to kill, some people are/were using positive grassroots ideas the wrong way and to reaffirm their own problematic tribalism mentality. We have been conditioned and even rewarded by the colonizers for undermining, degrading, and attacking our own people. Even ourselves. All as a easy way to take the focus off our true common enemies.

I'm more interested in the picture you attached showcasing the words of our true evil enemy than this tired diaspora "war" / beef to be honest.

In your screenshot, we can see our enemy saying, "Dirty Free N1GGERS!! Got nobody to take care of 'em." Now isn't it just strange how these snow demons are always complaining with rage and derision about how so many Black people are on welfare, food stamps, and public assistance and how Black people are always looking for "handouts", yet they still find a way to complain and be enraged when Black people are independent of the system and are able to still find ways to make things happen for ourselves?

Even if some of our Black enslaved ancestors went back to the plantations after being freed, it was only because:

A
    . Stockholm Syndrome / Post-Traumatic Slave Syndrome / Battered Wife Syndrome

B. Zero opportunities and zero resources for Free Blacks to get their lives started due to the extreme gatekeeping, extreme discrimination, and extreme anti-Black terrorism and violence by all the anti-Black racists in American society. So they figured going back into slavery and negotiating with their slave masters was the best choice available.

C. Being institutionalized, co-dependent, tortured, and mentally broken by way of chattel slavery, anti-Black racism, internalized anti-Black racism, and white supremacy. For some enslaved people, this robbed them of their ability and will to survive on their own. The were beaten into complete submission and lost much of their self-worth and sense of agency over their own existence.

It isn't and was never about welfare, merit, rap, crime, education level, class, etc. It was and still is always about race and our Blackness. You heard it directly from the horse's mouth himself.

And why do I suddenly get the strange feeling that Mr. Randolph, the slave owner, wasn't nearly as kind as the story depicted him of being?

I see many people are still confused on what Marcel was trying to say even though I understood him perfectly well the first time he said it.

I will try to explain what he meant as best as I can.

He doesn't have a problem with white supremacy or any [insert race/ethnicity] supremacy. But he has a huge problem with both anti-Black racism and anti-Black Americanism (which means people who hate and are hostile towards Black Americans who descended from American slaves). He was trying to say that anti-Black racism is not exclusive to white supremacy and that Black people are universally seen as the bottom / lowest race.

He also explained how even non-Blacks (Latinos, Asians, LGBT, etc) can even use words like "white supremacy" as a way to lift all boats for everyone while Black people still remain at the bottom. So non-Blacks would win both with and without white Supremacy as long as the culture of anti-Blackness and anti-Black racism exists and Black people are still kept at the bottom.

When he says he doesn't have a problem with white supremacy, he doesn't mean that he doesn't has a problem with racist white people (he does). What Marcel really means is that white supremacy shouldn't be the only focus because even if white supremacy were to disappear, we would still have to deal with anti-Blackness from Latinos, Asians, and other non-Blacks both in the US and throughout the entire world regardless of whether or not they believe that they are the Supreme race/ethnic group. Regardless of whether or not these non-Blacks see themselves as the Number #1 or Number #2 race/ethnic group, they still feel like they are better than and supreme over Black Americans and Black people period.
    They got what I was saying. I do not waste my time trying to be understood by those intent on not understanding. Thank you though 🙏🏿.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    They got what I was saying. I do not waste my time trying to be understood by those intent on not understanding. Thank you though 🙏🏿.
    You constantly get into confrontations with people because you're messy and emotional. You will lose again when you run because you're hot headed and overly feminine.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jay went to war with the Nasheedians? The Black community ain’t where it’s at for no reason. We’d rather tear each other than down than the enemy. FBA was the worst thing to happen to Black consciousness.
    Bruh you're wrong. Im in California, ya know, the first state ready to pay out LINEAGE based reparations. Fba is the reason. Fba is the reason your state will break you off too

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bruh you're wrong. Im in California, ya know, the first state ready to pay out LINEAGE based reparations. Fba is the reason. Fba is the reason your state will break you off too
    Shirley Weber wrote the bill to commission the task force is she pushing FBA? CJEC and NAASD both helped are they both pushing FBA? I have never seen any of them push FBA, they all push Freedman.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    1 or 2 but what you're not going to do is pretend what he's done is irrelevant. Your hate for him doesn't change the fact he's very influential in the black community
    Let's try none. To my knowledge, he hasn't made one in-person appearance to any of those meetings.

He's somewhat popular but not influential.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Let's try none. To my knowledge, he hasn't made one in-person appearance to any of those meetings.

He's somewhat popular but not influential.
    Know what? I take that back. He's been influential as far as leaving a negative impact overall in our community.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Same thang mayne
    It’s not though. That’s like saying FBA is notable in science education because of Neil DeGrasse Tyson. I’m not trying to attack you brother and I rock with most people claiming FBA but CA Reparations Taskforce has nothing to do with FBA. If you want to claim that, you also have to claim that FBA is also sabotaging it by going to the meetings feathers and fezes on talking about they are natives or sovereign.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man came in here and didn't bother to address the lying. Classic.

Nervous Tea Time GIF by VH1

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Of course not. But anti-Blackness is a thought and White supremacy is a global system of subjugation. People will always hate, if it ain’t because we’re Black it will be for some other reason but it doesn’t matter if they don’t control your food and water and can’t defeat you in battle.

So to me it makes more sense to topple the system that is subjugating us rather than try to make an agreement with them to stop pounding you upside the head.

Marcel somehow can be stomp down about hating Black immigrants but when it comes to White supremacy we get a word salad that we have to sift through? Nah.

He is not anti-White Supremacy. He is cool with White people having control as long as they play fair.
    factsssss
    MarcelForCongress wants to kick out all the immigrants but not white people. White people are not indigenous to this land. Why is it okay for them to stay here? Why is he asking them for a small piece of land instead of taking it ALL away from them?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    factsssss
    MarcelForCongress wants to kick out all the immigrants but not white people. White people are not indigenous to this land. Why is it okay for them to stay here? Why is he asking them for a small piece of land instead of taking it ALL away from them?
    The bolded is an indisputable fact no matter how much societal power and control the white elite and imperialistic colonizers, who are nothing but barbaric, fascist thieves and invaders that have too much control over our lives and livelihoods, try to silence this fact and shame us for telling the truth and rightfully shaming them. Whites are not supposed to be here and they damn sure aren't supposed to be in Africa. That's the big elephant in the room.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I think we all should move on from this topic.....as it's getting pretty non-constructive at this point. It appears the message regarding the use of the term tether, has been sent and received, albeit it Jay had to take some incoming arrows in doing so.....and Marcel seems to have begrudgingly come around on the issue.

Key point, don't call oncode family "tether", save that term for offcode immigrants. We have to learn how to properly foster alliances and punish adversaries.

Another issue we will have to tackle is how we instantly question each other's motivates when we disagree. That's non-constructive and offcode, by the letter, according to Neely Fuller Jr. work. B1.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think we all should move on from this topic.....as it's getting pretty non-constructive at this point. It appears the message regarding the use of the term tether, has been sent and received, albeit it Jay had to take some incoming arrows in doing so.....and Marcel seems to have begrudgingly come around on the issue.

Key point, don't call oncode family "tether", save that term for offcode immigrants. We have to learn how to properly foster alliances and punish adversaries.

Another issue we will have to tackle is how we instantly question each other's motivates when we disagree. That's non-constructive and offcode, by the letter, according to Neely Fuller Jr. work. B1.
    I doubt most are moving on from the topic. Stuff like this is still being put on the TL:

Folks are purposely exaggerating and inflating the issue to keep everyone's emotions flared.

1672633416395.png
    A lot of playing both sides going on as well. I rather someone be hot or cold, not lukewarm.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Your words only have meaning if it’s across the board not just on us. Marcel is constantly talking shit but us commenting on it is unproductive?

Blkem

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Thank you for this response. I think it’s a deliberate misunderstanding because you see how you can understand the nuance but Marcel and other couldn’t despite me repeating the same thing over and over again? So I just have to charge it to the game. The main people in these circles talking trash are not regular contributors on any of the main Black owned platforms from what I’ve seen. Blkem got cancelled because the owner isn’t Black American, I don’t see any of them on 6zeros.net, or 6zeros.net. So were they ever going to come to 6ZEROS? Probably not. If they were they would have signed up and started posting by now.

It’s Twitter babble and in the end we will find the right people who will be able to appreciate what we do.
    Jay,

I was actually searching Blkem in the google search engine and came across a Blkem reference, which brought me here. I honestly wished I has known about 000000 before that whole Twitter debacle and during that time, was the very first time I heard about your platform but thought someone else was the founder (someone who followed the crowd and cancelled us as well). Even though a few online folks have cancelled Blkem, it didn't stop us from further contribution to the Black, African, or Caribbean community and..it never will. I may not be Black American, but I am contributing to the "positive" growth and have been, years before Blkem was launched.

I have had a chance to go though some of the threads and, if your stance haven't changed (because I saw many have changed theirs due to various influences), there's nothing else that would stop me from supporting your platform. I to support Marcel and have followed and are still following him but I didn't know the extent of how "tether" is being used now, so I am definitely surprised.

Either way, if you want to have a conversation, i'd be down because I support positive progression.

Keep going!

Dave
    Blkem

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jay,

I was actually searching Blkem in the google search engine and came across a Blkem reference, which brought me here. I honestly wished I has known about 000000 before that whole Twitter debacle and during that time, was the very first time I heard about your platform but thought someone else was the founder (someone who followed the crowd and cancelled us as well). Even though a few online folks have cancelled Blkem, it didn't stop us from further contribution to the Black, African, or Caribbean community and..it never will. I may not be Black American, but I am contributing to the "positive" growth and have been, years before Blkem was launched.

I have had a chance to go though some of the threads and, if your stance haven't changed (because I saw many have changed theirs due to various influences), there's nothing else that would stop me from supporting your platform. I to support Marcel and have followed and are still following him but I didn't know the extent of how "tether" is being used now, so I am definitely surprised.

Either way, if you want to have a conversation, i'd be down because I support positive progression.

Keep going!

Dave
    Blkem
    My stance has not changed at all, I’m not for anti-Blackness no matter who it comes from. I’ll shoot you a DM.