The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Sorry To Interrupt

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Critiquing in Bad Faith (Article 14)
Sorry to cut into the daily random racist white person saying/doing something racist. Sorry to cut in on the very important subject of "best rapper alive", but your enemy has put the ball in it's Right Hand and they are fixing to score.

Reparations right under your noses

Georgia Republicans Draft Legal Giveaways to Illegals

by NEIL MUNRO 30 Jan 2022

Republican legislators in Georgia are trying to dodge debate over the rising cheap-labor migration into their state — but they also are drafting bills that would steer more illegal migrants into the jobs and homes needed by young Georgians.

“Those of us who are in the [Georgia] Capitol for the last 18 years know that the big business lobby run by the Georgia Chamber of Commerce does not want any discussion about the hidden costs of black-market labor,” said D.A. King, founder of the Dustin Inman Society, which opposes illegal migration.

“Most legislators under Georgia’s gold-domed capitol would rather have a root canal while sitting in a chair of broken glass than discuss black-market labor and illegal migration in Georgia,” King told Breitbart News.

The state is home to at least 400,000 illegal migrants and roughly 800,000 legal migrants, according to a 2020 estimate by a pro-migration group. Companies also ship in foreign workers, often illegally, to take low-wage, shorter-term jobs that would otherwise provide family wages to Georgians. In 2020, for example, then-GOP Rep. Doug Collins stopped an illegal scheme to import Korean construction workers for a battery factory in Jackson County.

The stealthy push for more migration into Georgia is just one of many state-level campaign efforts to get around the GOP’s voter-enforced opposition to President Joe Biden’s planned amnesties and migration expansions. The state campaigns hope to extract more migrant workers, consumers, and renters from poor countries for use in the U.S. economy. In Illinois, for example, the Chicago Sun-Times reported January 26 about plans to expand cheap healthcare aid to migrants:

[Angelica] Garcia, 51, of West Chicago, is among those pushing for Illinois to expand a health care program to more [illegal] immigrants like herself. Garcia, who volunteers at the cultural hub Casa Michoacan in suburban West Chicago, was among a group of … advocates Wednesday who detailed the economic and health care reforms they support.

Last year, Illinois expanded a Medicaid-like program that provides health insurance coverage to [illegal] immigrants who are 55 and older, the Associated Press reported. Garcia said she doesn’t qualify for that program because of her age. She and others want the program to expand to include other [illegal] immigrants like herself.

In New York City, advocates have passed a law allowing illegals to vote. In California, advocates have passed laws that provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to illegals. In Virginia, advocates want to start putting illegals on public healthcare programs — but that will likely be blocked by elected Republican Gov. Glenn Youngkin. In Texas, the GOP-led government is working to block migrants that are being welcomed by Biden’s federal agencies.

In Georgia, the HB 999 bill is a school-choice bill that would quietly provide state K-12 education funds to illegal migrants.

Advocates are rushing to pass the bill during the state’s legislature 40-day session, which ends April 4.

The HB 999 bill would send $6,000 per child into a “consumer-directed account” for private-school tuition, allowing many parents to keep their kids out of the federal K-12 pro-diversity schools. But the bill has no requirement excluding illegal immigrants. The bill is sponsored by GOP Reps. Wes Cantrell (Ga-22), Kasey Carpenter (Ga-4), Heath Clark (Ga-147), and several Democratic legislators, according to an article on King’s website, immigrationpoliticsga.com.

The bill was pushed January 28 by radio host Eric Erickson as a GOP outreach to non-white voters:

Jeb Bush’s education reforms … included robust school reforms and school choice initiatives … and [so] black families and Hispanic families shifted towards the Republican Party in the polling. So pretty big deal, and it’s insane for the GOP nationwide not to realize [if] you give parents the choice — particularly now in the the coronavirus situation — … you give parents essentially an entitlement and then dare the Democrats to take it back. The latest state to advance this is the state of Georgia. House Bill 999 — Wes Cantrell, state representative — put has put together, get this, pay attention to this, a bipartisan, multiracial coalition. Black and white, male and female, Democratic Republican.

Erickson — who opposed Donald Trump in 2016 — invited King to comment on the bill. King said:

A lot of people will support “school choice.” Most people here in Georgia are not going to support the contents of the bill that allow direct payments from the state to accounts set up for illegal alien students, to be distributed by illegal alien parents, who are also given an opportunity to have oversight into compliance with this law. So it needs a lot of tweaks.

“I suspect through the committee process, they will work those particular issues out,” Erickson replied. “I’m fairly certain the Republicans aren’t going to fund illegal aliens going into private school, but it’s one of those issues they’re gonna have to process.”

Many polls show that many blacks, legal immigrants, and Latinos oppose illegal labor migration.

The second bill, HB 120, would allow roughly 20,000 illegal-migrant youths and adults to get in-state tuition rates — or a $12,000 break — when attending college, places needed by young Georgians. The bill is also backed by Cantrell.

The HB 120 bill is backed by the state’s Chamber of Commerce and by FWD.us, the D.C.-based pro-amnesty advocacy group formed by wealthy

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Sorry to cut into the daily random racist white person saying/doing something racist. Sorry to cut in on the very important subject of "best rapper alive", but your enemy has put the ball in it's Right Hand and they are fixing to score.
    You’re unverified and throwing insults like that, you sound like a white boy.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You sound like a white supremacist. You’re unverified and throwing insults like that, you sound like a white boy.
    I've been verified since before you were born, so save it. I'm a grown man with grown things on his mind. I see you have not commented on the material at all.

If I were to insult you and call you a name, I could think of some pretty good ones, I'd have you breaking your own back, but a harsher reply is, "Now, you carry on!"

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I've been verified since before you were born, so save it. I'm a grown man with grown things on his mind. I see you have not commented on the material at all.

If I were to insult you and call you a name, I could think of some pretty good ones, I'd have you breaking your own back, but a harsher reply is, "Now, you carry on!"
    I actually did respond to the material, your first two sentences were a passive aggressive snipe and I called you out on it. If you don’t like the current subject matter on the board you can always post what you want to see. You can definitely do that without disrespecting everyone else like you just did. You’ve done it multiple times, be the change you want to see on the board.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I actually did respond to the material, your first two sentences were a passive aggressive snipe and I called you out on it. If you don’t like the current subject matter on the board you can always post what you want to see. You can definitely do that without disrespecting everyone else like you just did. You’ve done it multiple times, be the change you want to see on the board.
    Then you seem to be confused on what the actual material actually is. Hint: keep reading.

Side note: Verification is for mods and people that work for the board. I am not either of them. Besides, if Jay wanted to verify me he could have but the act of verifying me is way too expensive for an average company to afford so why would you try?

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    In New York City, advocates have passed a law allowing illegals to vote. In California, advocates have passed laws that provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to illegals. In Virginia, advocates want to start putting illegals on public healthcare programs — but that will likely be blocked by elected Republican Gov. Glenn Youngkin. In Texas, the GOP-led government is working to block migrants that are being welcomed by Biden’s federal agencies.

In Georgia, the HB 999 bill is a school-choice bill that would quietly provide state K-12 education funds to illegal migrants.

Advocates are rushing to pass the bill during the state’s legislature 40-day session, which ends April 4.

They are supporting their buffer classes that's for sure. That's why we have to be steadfast in our unity. What are your thoughts on the article? I just see it as a continuation of what they have been doing. $6.3B for Afghanis and nothing for us, money for Asians and nothing for us. Same ol' playbook.

Then you seem to be confused on what the actual material actually is. Hint: keep reading.

Side note: Verification is for mods and people that work for the board. I am not either of them. Besides, if Jay wanted to verify me he could have but the act of verifying me is way too expensive for an average company to afford so why would you try?

He does have a point. You did throw shade in the beginning of the thread. You know how easy it is for threads to get derailed and you messed up the tracks yourself. It's probably best not to diss the people you want to read your thread.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are supporting their buffer classes that's for sure. That's why we have to be steadfast in our unity. What are your thoughts on the article? I just see it as a continuation of what they have been doing. $6.3B for Afghanis and nothing for us, money for Asians and nothing for us. Same ol' playbook.

He does have a point. You did throw shade in the beginning of the thread. You know how easy it is for threads to get derailed and you messed up the tracks yourself. It's probably best not to diss the people you want to read your thread.
    Nah, look at what he contributed to the thread. The kitten claws came out rather quick over a perceived insult. My posts are not for everyone, so it's natural to see the people that don't understand anything to jump up like the mayor's wife with foolishness in their mouth. Mission accomplished.

D

Deleted member 191

Verification is for any community member to indicate they are in fact black and perpetrating. Not JUST mods or JUST staff. In case you weren't aware. There's even a whole process laid out in the City Hall Forum outlining how to go about getting verified.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Verification is for any community member to indicate they are in fact black and perpetrating. Not JUST mods or JUST staff. In case you weren't aware. There's even a whole process laid out in the City Hall Forum outlining how to go about getting verified.
    TheHarmattan being verified costs nothing. The process is very simple, it's not just for Mods. everyone can get verified.

#6zeros #B1 #FBA #StayOnCode

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Verification is still an allowance for you to use at my property. The proper constructs that will have to be put into place to guard my property is definitely warranted.
    The picture would be 40-60 Gigs in size. Think of hosting costs. The value key pair for the picture's encryption would be a hybrid hash-block cypher. The program used to decipher such a payload would not only look for a POSIX compliant system, it would also rely on the Linux Standard Base (LSB), so that I can be reasonable sure that everything will go as planned. The lightbox to view the image will be polarized light that will need to pass through my viewer's lense.

To build everything, it would cost about $40,000. As I stated earlier: way too expensive for everyone to take this deal so I never even pitched it.😂

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Well I see why you apologized for interrupting TheHarmattan

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I forgot to stress, but in the open source scene, that I am in daily, is highly individualistic in nature. If you're in the scenes and you made something but I have a different vision for it, so be it.

No person can "verify" me because I verify my gat damn self 😂 The telly that you're trying to check into is our property.
    Whatever someone thinks about me is inconsequential. You form your own thoughts and ride with them.
    I don't run with nobody's gang, fake gang or real gang, so the "Zerogang" is for someone but it's not for me.

White censorship is still the same as Black censorship. Unfair critique? Based on who's interpretation?
    Stalin and Lenin are bumping junk in hell while reading this 😂 But it just happened at a faster rate based on the captive audience willing to run with a "gang" because their inner strength is almost on "E".

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well I see why you apologized for interrupting TheHarmattan

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO
    🤔
    Ms. Morell's voice is still in my ears. She was my fourth grade teacher and told me that when I write I should try to form complete ideas with my words. Don't count me out, I'm still searching in this post...

Last edited:

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I forgot to stress, but in the open source scene, that I am in daily, is highly individualistic in nature. If you're in the scenes and you made something but I have a different vision for it, so be it.

No person can "verify" me because I verify my gat damn self 😂 The telly that you're trying to check into is our property.
    Whatever someone thinks about me is inconsequential. You form your own thoughts and ride with them.
    I don't run with nobody's gang, fake gang or real gang, so the "Zerogang" is for someone but it's not for me.

White censorship is still the same as Black censorship. Unfair critique? Based on who's interpretation?
    Stalin and Lenin are bumping junk in hell while reading this 😂 But it just happened at a faster rate based on the captive audience willing to run with a "gang" because their inner strength is almost on "E".
    Ok you're better than everyone, get over yourself.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    How dare you try to take me out of my miserable state.
    You better start posting random tweets so we can all get angry.
    36ITtzr.png
    Are you talking trash too. If you don't like the content post what you want to see. Don't come around here talking trash and hating on Black people that are ACTUALLY TRYING. When we don't try y'all niggas get upset because we don't have any infrastructure, then someone builds something and you niggas come and hate. Some Subconscious Coonery going on here.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Are you talking trash too. If you don't like the content post what you want to see. Don't come around here talking trash and hating on Black people that are ACTUALLY TRYING. When we don't try y'all niggas get upset because we don't have any infrastructure, then someone builds something and you niggas come and hate. Some Subconscious Coonery going on here.
    It's cool bro, it's just a different opinion. Tell me what you're having for dinner today.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    It's cool bro, it's just a different opinion. Tell me what you're having for dinner today.
    No it's not just a different opinion. Don't come on a Black site and start throwing shots at the board. You know how hard it was for something like this to be made? I've made sites and never had this amount of growth, never had commercials running on podcasts, etc. We have a Black man that took his time and made this for us why would you come and talk shit? If you don't like the subject matter, post something that you like but don't come on here throwing rocks and hiding your hands like a sucker when you get called out.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    No it's not just a different opinion. Don't come on a Black site and start throwing shots at the board. You know how hard it was for something like this to be made? I've made sites and never had this amount of growth, never had commercials running on podcasts, etc. We have a Black man that took his time and made this for us why would you come and talk shit? If you don't like the subject matter, post something that you like but don't come on here throwing rocks and hiding your hands like a sucker when you get called out.
    Well, i support 6zeros and want this board to succeed. I don't feel like going back and forth with you bro, have a good night.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ok you're better than everyone, get over yourself.
    usher laugh
    I don't know about "better than everyone", but without a doubt, I'm better at expressing myself than you are.

Please tell me more about rule #14. Is it possible to slander anyone on a message board? What world would that be possible in? What is the definition of slander in your dictionary? You're using legal terms where it is really not needed and a couple of those legal terms are not needed at all or for some weird reason, the definition has been co-opted because: reasons.

I can't make this up. You: "By decree, and not by any semblance of what is correct, I can now deem that slander is not allowed on the board!

What!

jamesearljones