The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Tariq and his Twitter Spaces.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've supported and I rock with our brotha Tariq for many years, anyone who knows him through his live broadcasts knows he can get petty and funny at the same time. Many times it is warranted and sometimes it just gets overdone. On his Twitter spaces with these topics of #FBA Vs. (insert any African name) he tends to start talking about them. I have no problem with putting these tethers in check for some of the bullsh*t they pull when they come over to our soil. When you result in name-calling and flat out making fun of them it starts getting a tad bit elementary.
    Having these conversations has been long overdue but let's show them intellectually why you don't F' around and stab #FBA in the back once you are here, don't resort to name-calling just to try and make them look stupid. Don't get me wrong, a good roast is fun to listen to but, when it seems like every space he hosts turns into name-calling and a roast session... I tune out. The point is to point out that what they are doing is wrong and won't be tolerated and to let them know what to expect if they keep up with their bullsh*t.

Does anyone else feel the same or am I overthinking this?

#6zeros #B1 #FBA #StayOnCode

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I think if it continues it will be counter productive. But it has exposed how these folks feel about us. Hearing that stuff in real time was a bit jarring, but I wasn't surprised at all, and it really crystallized a lot of relationships I had in college with folks from the diaspora. One of my best homeboys from college was Jamaican, and I could not understand why we fell off like we did, until these last couple of years.

the Cheetah piss conversation pts 1 and 2 were pretty hilarious. But yea I feel you. Even on his broadcasts, once he gets off topic and starts roasting on people, I ususally know the show is wrapping up and go on to do other things. I still rock with him, and gained a level of respect for him the way he's been doing work on these tethers. But I agree, if we get another week of the same same, I won't be jumping in these spaces--prolly just skim the recordings at most.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I felt the exact same way listening to some of his spaces too. At points he was so immature and childish that it hurt the discussion. To me, that’s my biggest gripe with Tariq. He results to jokes and comedy in situations where professionalism and decorum are required. It ends up with situations being unproductive for no reason. When he started saying that cheetah piss stuff it felt like a grade school conversation.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lol. I though it was just me who was feeling this way. Who do you guys feel would be better suited to debate the racist trolls? I would like to see someone akin to a ProfBlackTruth to crush them, but I'm not sure if ProfBlackTruth would have the patience. I don't think he has even hosted a streaming broadcast with callers (like Jason Black does) before.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lol. I though it was just me who was feeling this way. Who do you guys feel would be better suited to debate the racist trolls? I would like to see someone akin to a ProfBlackTruth to crush them, but I'm not sure if ProfBlackTruth would have the patience. I don't think he has even hosted a streaming broadcast with callers (like Jason Black does) before.
    I've seen him debate white supremist without calling names or turning it into an insult fest. I think it hurts the whole argument especially when you see blue checks in there listening.
    They won't take him or what he's saying serious.

Professor Black Truth or the Black Authority would utterly destroy any tether on the question "how does #FBA benifit from immigration"
    I honestly think they would be too scared to debate him.
    I can't wait until they touch on that topic.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've seen him debate white supremist without calling names or turning it into an insult fest. I think it hurts the whole argument especially when you see blue checks in there listening.
    They won't take him or what he's saying serious.

Professor Black Truth or the Black Authority would utterly destroy any tether on the question "how does #FBA benifit from immigration"
    I honestly think they would be too scared to debate him.
    I can't wait until they touch on that topic.
    That's a fact.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't want Tariq to fumble the ball on this. He needs a Mike Tyson style knockout. He destroyed that white Italian, anti-black, white supremacist racist for 1 hour and he kept the conversation balanced with valid arguments, facts, and jokes. Reminds me of rush hour 1 and 2. There's a balance of action, comedy, and seriousness. But rush hour 3 was off balanced and focused on too many jokes and comedy at the expense of the flow of the story and overall balance. I don't Tariq to end on the same note as a rush hour 3 or a spiderman 3.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    PBT and TBA are the professorial class of the new Black Media and would absolutely destroy detractors which is why they don't ever get any shine. They are so powerful that even if they trended I doubt Twitter or social media would show it. Tariq has crossover appeal because he is funny, makes dolls, engages in pettiness, and is less academic. Tariq will mention any type of conspiracy without a shred of evidence and then use words such as: "People are saying", "there's word out on the street" to shield himself from any criticism. You don't hear PBT or TBA talking in a similar manner, they only report what they know and have confirmed. I like all of the above but Tariq is a Black Alex Jones that isn't bat shit insane.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I don't want Tariq to fumble the ball on this. He needs a Mike Tyson style knockout. He destroyed that white Italian, anti-black, white supremacist racist for 1 hour and he kept the conversation balanced with valid arguments, facts, and jokes. Reminds me of rush hour 1 and 2. There's a balance of action, comedy, and seriousness. But rush hour 3 was off balanced and focused on too many jokes and comedy at the expense of the flow of the story and overall balance. I don't Tariq to end on the same note as a rush hour 3 or a spiderman 3.
    He had the Italian dead in his tracks when he brought up the criminal elements in their society. I personally look towards Tariq for light hearted Black Empowerment discussion, nothing too deep. After the Nipsey Hussle murder by the authorities I became disillusioned by Tariq's liberalness in reporting of what was going on. I love Tariq though and none of us our perfect.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    great analogy

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    PBT and TBA are the professorial class of the new Black Media and would absolutely destroy detractors which is why they don't ever get any shine. They are so powerful that even if they trended I doubt Twitter or social media would show it. Tariq has crossover appeal because he is funny, makes dolls, engages in pettiness, and is less academic. Tariq will mention any type of conspiracy without a shred of evidence and then use words such as: "People are saying", "there's word out on the street" to shield himself from any criticism. You don't hear PBT or TBA talking in a similar manner, they only report what they know and have confirmed. I like all of the above but Tariq is a Black Alex Jones that isn't bat shit insane.
    I wouldn't call him a black Alex jones... lol but he can get petty AF lol.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I rock with him and have supported and bought all the Hidden Colors. Calling out these other blacks from the islands or Africa need to be G checked every GD time they undermind what FBA's are trying to do. They don't have a dog in "our" fight so they all need to STFU putting their nose in our business.

My cooning for capital tacky bisexual uncle mail ordered this Trinidadian bush bitch from the back of a slut magazine, brought her here in 1983 and this messy bitch tore this family totally up with constant colorism bullshit. She spit out 2 anchor babies daughters that are as dumb as a wet box of rocks. My grandparents, mother and aunts didnt like this bitch from the jump but my uncle married this no high school attending bush bitch and I can't wait for them both to die off.

BlackTalonBeats

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I understand what you're saying. At the same time the conversation must be had. Also, I do not think he goes at them for no reason. He's just better at trolling than they are. He's calm until they get passive aggressive and start attacking us and our culture. It seems to only be Ethiopians, Somalians and Nigerians. Everybody else seems cool...

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I understand what you're saying. At the same time the conversation must be had. Also, I do not think he goes at them for no reason. He's just better at trolling than they are. He's calm until they get passive aggressive and start attacking us and our culture. It seems to only be Ethiopians, Somalians and Nigerians. Everybody else seems cool...
    That’s what I’m saying right here.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The conversation must be had but it’s a conversation and not an episode of Comicview which is the point. I totally agree that the conversation is needed and its healthy but you can listen to Tariq on some of the spaces and you cannot tell who is right or wrong. If you’re an outsider all you can hear is two ignorant people going back and forth and that’s not productive. There is a time to discuss and a time to clown and I think Tariq mixes those two together too much. The gubbamint video is a good example, how is that helpful? That doesn‘t help promote understanding, it’s just antagonizing others.

BlackTalonBeats

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The conversation must be had but it’s a conversation and not an episode of Comicview which is the point. I totally agree that the conversation is needed and its healthy but you can listen to Tariq on some of the spaces and you cannot tell who is right or wrong. If you’re an outsider all you can hear is two ignorant people going back and forth and that’s not productive. There is a time to discuss and a time to clown and I think Tariq mixes those two together too much. The gubbamint video is a good example, how is that helpful? That doesn‘t help promote understanding, it’s just antagonizing others.
    Again, it's usually a good conversation until they start trolling him first. At that point he can go off. I'm not expecting him to be "the bigger person". If they start acting stupid, he can go in on them.

I agree with the Gubbament video. I did not find that one particularly funny or necessary. But I understand him clowning that excuse that so many of them use. You can't ask us why are we doing so poorly here as 12 percent of the population and your reasoning for not turning your homeland around when you're 90% of the population is simply "The Govt".

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Again, it's usually a good conversation until they start trolling him first. At that point he can go off. I'm not expecting him to be "the bigger person". If they start acting stupid, he can go in on them.

I agree with the Gubbament video. I did not find that one particularly funny or necessary. But I understand him clowning that excuse that so many of them use. You can't ask us why are we doing so poorly here as 12 percent of the population and your reasoning for not turning your homeland around when you're 90% of the population is simply "The Govt".
    I don't think you're going to find anyone here that disagrees with the underlying need for the conversation. We will see what happens if a Professor Black Truth or a Jason Black gets involved in these live spaces, it will be completely different ball game. They trolling won't be met with an episode of Comicview.

BlackTalonBeats

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think you're going to find anyone here that disagrees with the underlying need for the conversation. We will see what happens if a Professor Black Truth or a Jason Black gets involved in these live spaces, it will be completely different ball game. They trolling won't be met with an episode of Comicview.
    I believe TBA will meet them fire with fire as well. It may not be the same type of comedy but he will embarrass their asses and it will be funny LOL. I can see PBT handling them with just the facts and hanging up on them soon as they get out of line but I've heard Jason Black go off on fools as well. He actually started doing Twitter Spaces recently so hopefully we will find out soon.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He starts roasting because ultimately he's in the right. The bottom line is the natives of this land are being disrespected and undermined by outsiders who look like us. He stands on that and will veer off into the realm of petty because his principle is not wrong. Now from the outside looking in it could look like something else.. bullying, xenophobia or whatever. But its not, its a RESPONSE to smoke that non fba people start

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tariq posted this tonight:
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DZC9M3gPRBM

IMO, if he keeps trolling Black immigrants & stays on joke time, he risks derailing the FBA reparations fight. ToneTalks and Yvette Carnell are somewhere laughing in the cut.
    That's what they say tho.. "the government....". We've all heard it in real time

I think Tariq goes petty because, again he's standing on truth. These are people wanting to live where his ancestors built and fought for and where he pays taxes. They're visitors to his homeland. That's Tariqs stance

Would I like it better he gave a lil more clarity and was a lil less insulting? Yes but at the same time he doesn't own visitors anything, as these are courtesy convos in the first place

So when the visitors steer the courtesy conversation left and to a disrespectful place, what option does a righteous fba have? Start roasting and trolling back.. so we have De gubbament

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's what they say tho.. "the government....". We've all heard it in real time

I think Tariq goes petty because, again he's standing on truth. These are people wanting to live where his ancestors built and fought for and where he pays taxes. They're visitors to his homeland. That's Tariqs stance

Would I like it better he gave a lil more clarity and was a lil less insulting? Yes but at the same time he doesn't own visitors anything, as these are courtesy convos in the first place

So when the visitors steer the courtesy conversation left and to a disrespectful place, what option does a righteous fba have? Start roasting and trolling back.. so we have De gubbament

Never Argue With a Fool, Onlookers May Not Be Able To Tell the Difference​

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was listening to the #canceltariq space and when I heard at least 1 of the guys be adamant about saying the n-word with the hard "er" it became clear to me: this is pain. To offload his pain, he believed he was talking about someone that was not him, a people that were not his but it was just an illusion.

He was using a knife forged by white supremacy against himself, thus prolonging his pain, without ever knowing it. I had to leave. It's painful to watch someone stab themselves, thinking they are stabbing me.

Because I can see what's actually happening, it just hits different, hearing black immigrants disparage FBA. I'm hurt because they don't know that they're hurting themselves.

Tariq makes fun of people trying to hack their own feet off with a machete, thinking they're our feet… He probably doesn't know that's what's going on either so damn, I can't be mad at anybody
    Feelings Reaction GIF

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Tariq can get at these non FBA cats how he chooses, its his perogative. He has a gift for being clever and entertaining, and for most the part, he's been pretty precise when he needs to be. My only issue is--and as i type this the spaces themselves have thinned out---that according to Neely Fuller Jr., every action we choose should be a productive one. How is that video productive to fighting WS? What opportunity cost did he pay by editing that video instead of doing something more productive? FOr those of us who actually watched the full video (I cut it off at about 45 secs), what opportunity cost did we pay by watching ti instead of doing something else....and now, it could be argued that we are talking about this video instead of doing something more productive. Just a thought. I can see why he would make this video, and why it was fun, and why it can be deemed entertaining. But there is something to be said for a (pardon the expression) a clean kill. But again, everyone has their own lane. Watching this video doesn't make me feel good.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was listening to the #canceltariq space and when I heard at least 1 of the guys be adamant about saying the n-word with the hard "er" it became clear to me: this is pain. To offload his pain, he believed he was talking about someone that was not him, a people that were not his but it was just an illusion.

He was using a knife forged by white supremacy against himself, thus prolonging his pain, without ever knowing it. I had to leave. It's painful to watch someone stab themselves, thinking they are stabbing me.

Because I can see what's actually happening, it just hits different, hearing black immigrants disparage FBA. I'm hurt because they don't know that they're hurting themselves.

Tariq makes fun of people trying to hack their own feet off with a machete, thinking they're our feet… He probably doesn't know that's what's going on either so damn, I can't be mad at anybody
    Feelings Reaction GIF
    At the end of the day they are pawns of White supremacy and they will get the fate that pawns do.
    Tariq can get at these non FBA cats how he chooses, its his perogative. He has a gift for being clever and entertaining, and for most the part, he's been pretty precise when he needs to be. My only issue is--and as i type this the spaces themselves have thinned out---that according to Neely Fuller Jr., every action we choose should be a productive one. How is that video productive to fighting WS? What opportunity cost did he pay by editing that video instead of doing something more productive? FOr those of us who actually watched the full video (I cut it off at about 45 secs), what opportunity cost did we pay by watching ti instead of doing something else....and now, it could be argued that we are talking about this video instead of doing something more productive. Just a thought. I can see why he would make this video, and why it was fun, and why it can be deemed entertaining. But there is something to be said for a (pardon the expression) a clean kill. But again, everyone has their own lane. Watching this video doesn't make me feel good.
    That's my whole entire point though bro, if it's not productive it has the possibility to hurt more than help. Some non-Coon African can watch that and think FBA is against all Africans and that is a net loss in the grand scheme of things. We need to be precise and point out the exact problem, we should minimize collateral damage because in the end we need a healthy and vibrant Africa as Black Americans.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    At the end of the day they are pawns of White supremacy and they will get the fate that pawns do.

That's my whole entire point though bro, if it's not productive it has the possibility to hurt more than help. Some non-Coon African can watch that and think FBA is against all Africans and that is a net loss in the grand scheme of things. We need to be precise and point out the exact problem, we should minimize collateral damage because in the end we need a healthy and vibrant Africa as Black Americans.
    Yea sometimes i fear he'll turn off allies but on the flip side, from my experience if something doesn't apply to a person they don't get offended. Like when black women voice their gripes with "dusties" i don't get offended cuz it doesn't apply to me even tho its an attack on black men..

Its a "if the shoe fits" thing for immigrants

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Czharcus
    I was in there too and I know exactly who you're talking about you're talking about that angry Somalian who was bragging about owning his own camels lol........

Your assessment is spot on, that was pain. That was projection. Tariq nor black Americans made him THAT angry and enraged. That was his self hatred spewing. He's miserable because of white supremacy but he takes his pain out on black Americans who have never ever done anything to him

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Czharcus
    I was in there too and I know exactly who you're talking about you're talking about that angry Somalian who was bragging about owning his own camels lol........

Your assessment is spot on, that was pain. That was projection. Tariq nor black Americans made him THAT angry and enraged. That was his self hatred spewing. He's miserable because of white supremacy but he takes his pain out on black Americans who have never ever done anything to him
    The thing I been noticing is that the problems we have is the same issues they have. Growing up I ran some of the rowdiest niggas and I noticed that they would go upside a Black person's head without a second thought. Let a nigga owe a dollar and they talking bout they respect and how Joe can't be making niggas think he soft. But then that same energy wasn't there when White people violated, when it was time to buss some heads then they'd be talking about jail time and having to feed they kids.

Niggas globally aint afraid to attack other Blacks because secretly they love White daddy and follow his rules. His law says your life is worthless and so that's why you aint afraid of attacking another Black person but his law says White lives are everything and thats why you scared to bust heads when the perp is white. It's coon shit and that Somalian captain Phillips nigga was the East African personification of this shit.

White people literally dumping toxic waste on they coast but we the n1ggers? Ok bet, I see you playa.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    The thing I been noticing is that the problems we have is the same issues they have. Growing up I ran some of the rowdiest niggas and I noticed that they would go upside a Black person's head without a second thought. Let a nigga owe a dollar and they talking bout they respect and how Joe can't be making niggas think he soft. But then that same energy wasn't there when White people violated, when it was time to buss some heads then they'd be talking about jail time and having to feed they kids.

Niggas globally aint afraid to attack other Blacks because secretly they love White daddy and follow his rules. His law says your life is worthless and so that's why you aint afraid of attacking another Black person but his law says White lives are everything and thats why you scared to bust heads when the perp is white. It's coon shit and that Somalian captain Phillips nigga was the East African personification of this shit.

White people literally dumping toxic waste on they coast but we the n1ggers? Ok bet, I see you playa.
    Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Sankara

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa

I signed up just to comment in this thread. Why are you fighting all of us? Not all of us kiss white people’s asses. Some of us want independence too. Im all for FBA but attacking all of us is not cool.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I signed up just to comment in this thread. Why are you fighting all of us? Not all of us kiss white people’s asses. Some of us want independence too. Im all for FBA but attacking all of us is not cool.
    False. You are fighting us, while we are fighting white supremacy. Therein lies the disconnect. Non fba initiate the rift, have derogatory names for fba and side with white interests more often than not. That's just what it is. What you see from us is a RESPONSE to your collective disrespect and sabatoge of our REPARATIONS push.

If you're on code then it doesn't apply to you. If you're on code with us like you claim to be you would scold the coons of your community, not us.

Sankara

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    False. You are fighting us, while we are fighting white supremacy. Therein lies the disconnect. Non fba initiate the rift, have derogatory names for fba and side with white interests more often than not. That's just what it is. What you see from us is a RESPONSE to your collective disrespect and sabatoge of our REPARATIONS push.

If you're on code then it doesn't apply to you. If you're on code with us like you claim to be you would scold the coons of your community, not us.

I’m not fighting against you and that’s what I want you to understand. I do not allow coons anywhere in my vicinity and neither does my family. The US Government ships in the coons and there is nothing we can do about it other than call it out. When you see us Continental brothers call it out you should stand with us not make funny videos.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I’m not fighting against you and that’s what I want you to understand. I do not allow coons anywhere in my vicinity and neither does my family. The US Government ships in the coons and there is nothing we can do about it other than call it out. When you see us Continental brothers call it out you should stand with us not make funny videos.
    but no one ever said it was ALL Africans, or even ALL Nigerians, Somalis, etc. in fact, the whole subject was about immigration as a whole--especially the Latins and others that come over and become white. It was only when Africans and family from the islands started piping up that it became about non FBA from the diaspora. THe thing is this: if we don't band together, we're done GLOBALLY. But we don't need everybody, just everybody who is on board. But if you are a non FBA, and you are on code, we expect you to call out the coons and bootlicks from your communities and if possible, punish them for their off code behavior. I don't see why that is so hard to understand. And what kept causing the riff was this response that we were coming after our non FBA brothers and sisters. which at best, was obstinate; at worst, disingenious.

Sankara

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    but no one ever said it was ALL Africans, or even ALL Nigerians, Somalis, etc. in fact, the whole subject was about immigration as a whole--especially the Latins and others that come over and become white. It was only when Africans and family from the islands started piping up that it became about non FBA from the diaspora. THe thing is this: if we don't band together, we're done GLOBALLY. But we don't need everybody, just everybody who is on board. But if you are a non FBA, and you are on code, we expect you to call out the coons and bootlicks from your communities and if possible, punish them for their off code behavior. I don't see why that is so hard to understand. And what kept causing the riff was this response that we were coming after our non FBA brothers and sisters. which at best, was obstinate; at worst, disingenious.
    Do you agree that there are Black Americans who do not see things the way you see them? They in fact are 100% against Africans? I can pull receipts if need be. We have to check our coons, yes, but you have to check the FBAs that are Anti-Africans. The coons coming from the homeland can't excuse Black American tribalism.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    i agree about the video bro, in fact I think we all said that on this thread. i don't think politically, it was a good chess move, and hopefully someone cna talk with Tariq behind the scenes to take that down. but we can't build with people who don't want to build with us. It has to be both ways. It hurts my heart to see what these folks are doing to ya'll in Africa and Jamaica and Haiti and Brazil. I don't want Black people to suffer ANYWHERE on this planet. But if ya'll are the majority where you are, then there is no reason why ya'll can't run these ofays off the Block. To quote Yasiin Bey, "I want my people to be free to be free to be free to be free!"

Sankara

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    i agree about the video bro, in fact I think we all said that on this thread. i don't think politically, it was a good chess move, and hopefully someone cna talk with Tariq behind the scenes to take that down. but we can't build with people who don't want to build with us. It has to be both ways. It hurts my heart to see what these folks are doing to ya'll in Africa and Jamaica and Haiti and Brazil. I don't want Black people to suffer ANYWHERE on this planet. But if ya'll are the majority where you are, then there is no reason why ya'll can't run these ofays off the Block. To quote Yasiin Bey, "I want my people to be free to be free to be free to be free!"
    The coons coming to the USA to destabilize FBAs are the same coons destabilizing us at home. As I get older, the more I understand why leaders purge the ranks after they take power. Too many African nations have repelled Europeans only to have some sellout unite with the Europeans to help Europe regain power. We saw it in Congo, Burkina Faso, and more. We cannot rationalize, try to understand, or work with anyone who wants to undermine us for any reason regardless of tribe.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I love it. I might be wrong. Its just like when I get checked by being off code. FBA always been the joke to everyone else. It would be different if our motherland had a duel citizenship or a displayed an invitation for an alliance and opened their arms. Maybe someone from Africa need to stand up and crack a joke or two back. Maybe after that we could seriously talk. But all of the derogatory names other races made for us, then we got names given to us by "our brothers and sisters". Somebody gotta get this smoke.

Sankara

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I love it. I might be wrong. Its just like when I get checked by being off code. FBA always been the joke to everyone else. It would be different if our motherland had a duel citizenship or a displayed an invitation for an alliance and opened their arms. Maybe someone from Africa need to stand up and crack a joke or two back. Maybe after that we could seriously talk. But all of the derogatory names other races made for us, then we got names given to us by "our brothers and sisters". Somebody gotta get this smoke.
    You can right the wrong without being wrong yourself.