App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ever since I was in grade school I never liked the police, I never felt comfortable around them and as I got older I started to understand why. They are nothing but thugs with badges, a white supremacist state-sanctioned gang. Most are cowards if not all of them. This video proves they are cowards, let a man burn, run out of the room and scatter like roaches.
    FTP! every one of them.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Those cowards first instinct was to bounce, not "protect and serve"
    They "PROTECT & SERVE" their own. They've also killed their own & thrown them under the bus.
    We"ve got to unite & protect our own. WE ARE TRULY "ALL WE'VE GOT" & ALL WE NEED!
    Arm yourselves & be ready for the 2022 B.S. these WS are cooking. You don't need to get ready, if you're already ready! 💯

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    they’re just a gang and even the most scary coward cop can feel like a bad ass because he has his posse ready to bail him out when he bites off more than he can chew.
    Absolutely, from the judge on down! 💯

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    ever since I was in grade school I never liked the police, I never felt comfortable around them and as I got older I started to understand why. They are nothing but thugs with badges, a white supremacist state-sanctioned gang. Most are cowards if not all of them. This video proves they are cowards, let a man burn, run out of the room and scatter like roaches.
    FTP! every one of them.
    That's why we can't be alone or unarmed. You've already seen what happens in those situations. 💯

BeHart

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It shows cops are typically cowards prone to violence and work related incidents. They're human bots working by a practiced script. They do not know how to handle what's outside their script. It shows their capture after somehow managing to not burn to death, was so terrified, he became fully submissive from shear terror. As a youngin I use to make a mini flame torch out of hair spray and a Bic lighter. It seems hand sanitizer has that same use.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They have a human trafficking method where they can make you go crazy, in order to destroy you or imprison you. It's been used in China too, recently. They did this to me and stole all my gun collection. Just after that they did George Floyd and Ahmaud Arbery. Coward bastards.

A
    aalicia0917
    OMG That is absolutely AWFUL! I believe you. This is why I do my best to STAY AWAY from white people. And stay under their radar, because there people are MAJOR creeps. They have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives. And I stay away from Latinos. Here in New York the Latinos are now white people's hench men. It is super pathetic. Because I have recently discovered Latinos are some of the dumbest people I have encounters. I figured it is probably their mut brain.
    A
    aalicia0917
    Also! I used to work for Amazon. I would deliver packages in Staten Island, New York. That place is nothing but demented Italians. Just sick people. What I noticed that ALL these houses had almost 6 cameras EACH on their houses. Yes, Italians are criminal creeps, but that alerted me to how open and free I leave my own home. People have hidden enemies and not know it. We blacks need to be more vigilant when it comes to safeguarding our property, spaces and selves.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    FTP! every one of them.
    And they did that to one of their own.

Uncle Steezy

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    There is no secret, law enforcement on all fronts is corrupt! From the Judges, politicians, prosecutors, police, and other "Law makers" these people do not have our interest in mind at all. We should not continue to legitimize this faulty regime. I hate what we have allowed them to do to our country!

A
    aalicia0917
    I agree. But most of all I agree that it is true it is you all's country, because blacks were here FIRST!

Uncle Steezy

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    They have a human trafficking method where they can make you go crazy, in order to destroy you or imprison you. It's been used in China too, recently. They did this to me and stole all my gun collection. Just after that they did George Floyd and Ahmaud Arbery. Coward bastards.
    I believe that technology is called "The voice of God" they have been using this to make people think that they are hearing voices, and it makes them go crazy. These people are devils!

A
    aalicia0917
    I completely agree that this exists. They just cause havoc for no reason.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe that technology is called "The voice of God" they have been using this to make people think that they are hearing voices, and it makes them go crazy. These people are devils!
    I've heard of that. But that is not what I'm referring to. No voices. Just extreme harassment.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I watch this platform as well. "Majortv Let's Talk". He just did another live stream regarding KKKOPS shooting BM, 18 hours ago.
    I'm posting the link below. I also would like your feedback on this idea.
    What do you think if there was away that our people, nationwide, could call in & report racist situations going on in their neighborhood?
    Just a thought right now, but I really would like to act on this. My husband & I want to start a platform as well, but not on Boob Tube, InstaGross or Twitcher. Been telling our people to police there own neighborhood forever, because that's how I grew up & what I know.
    View: https://youtu.be/Mjuuk-C0MNo

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Attachments

68C8E58B-565E-4F42-85ED-B44611BB4A38.jpeg F4E633EE-024E-4EEA-8AD7-598154532D4E.jpeg

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Please learn to master the 3D printing of "Ghost Guns".

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    This is insane and it was one of "theirs".

Black Family a elder told me "once the police start killing their own we will see a total breakdown of society"
    Not the first time & I'm sure not the last! 💯

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not the first time & I'm sure not the last! 💯

But when will be the time the hunter becomes the hunted...family and all?

#Judges
    #DA
    #AsstDA
    #KKKops
    #Clerks

The blue line must be burned.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    But when will be the time the hunter becomes the hunted...family and all?

#Judges
    #DA
    #AsstDA
    #KKKops
    #Clerks

The blue line must be burned.
    As soon as we STOP being slave minded, WAKE UP & remember who we really are, WARRIORS! 💯

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I still don't & never have trusted them. A clean sweep of ALL these KKKAUKKKAZOIDS needs to be executed! They ALL tucked their tails when GMJ & The NFAC showed up in Stone Mountain, GA & Louisville, KY!
    View: https://youtu.be/frgHbz-4n3I

RAW: NFAC marches into downtown Louisville; demands justice for Breonna Taylor
    or maybe it was just a shift change for the police...... I'll give the other brothers the benefit of doubt for maybe getting duped #freeozone but Scam master Jay........he gets the gas face

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    His racist behavior continues, next month.
    He isn't protected by police now. So, now #PullUp on the Anti Black MF. PullUp to his House, Church and new place he finds work at. Keep that type of mental pressure and the MF might off his assless cave bitch, his kids and himself.

What he needed was to get a message in his cell that him wife is not pregnant with Paco's twin half breeds.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    He isn't protected by police now. So, now #PullUp on the Anti Black MF. PullUp to his House, Church and new place he finds work at. Keep that type of mental pressure and the MF might off his assless cave bitch, his kids and himself.

What he needed was to get a message in his cell that him wife is not pregnant with Paco's twin half breeds.
    I was sure he'd get a visit from "Nasty Nate", but was probably protected by WS cell mates. "Murphy's Law" & the "80/20 Rule" will catch up soon! 💯

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    The scary part is how systematic it is, how school classrooms are only built for females so sitting talking taking notes for long periods of time instead of events and learning through games or movement. Leading to discipline actions and hatred of authority. destruction of the black family through media and policy, leading to confrontations with racist police who say purposely racist shyt to escalate the situation which leads to jail. Jail leads to clicking up with even worse people which turns into race wars. Making reforming almost impossible. The police started as slave catchers and nothing changed they even styl have the dogs. X was dead ass when he said they traded in their white hoods for police uniforms and black robes.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    The scary part is how systematic it is, how school classrooms are only built for females so sitting talking taking notes for long periods of time instead of events and learning through games or movement. Leading to discipline actions and hatred of authority. destruction of the black family through media and policy, leading to confrontations with racist police who say purposely racist shyt to escalate the situation which leads to jail. Jail leads to clicking up with even worse people which turns into race wars. Making reforming almost impossible. The police started as slave catchers and nothing changed they even styl have the dogs. X was dead ass when he said they traded in their white hoods for police uniforms and black robes.
    Thus, KKKOPS & KKKONGRESS! 💯

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It WILL be the use of these cameras, social media (black owned mainly) that will bring WS to a halt. But it is the willing to dish out a stern punishment to lets say WS news/media, when is the last time a news truck came up missing while on scene or something like that. The mainstream WS media has to go. It's jewish owners ran out of town or worse.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    It WILL be the use of these cameras, social media (black owned mainly) that will bring WS to a halt. But it is the willing to dish out a stern punishment to lets say WS news/media, when is the last time a news truck came up missing while on scene or something like that. The mainstream WS media has to go. It's jewish owners ran out of town or worse.
    Right, not alot of people know israel running our shyt but everytime u say that they hit u with the anti semitc bs. It was amazing to see them get ran out of their own schools by people protesting for palenstine.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Right, not alot of people know israel running our shyt but everytime u say that they hit u with the anti semitc bs. It was amazing to see them get ran out of their own schools by people protesting for palenstine.
    Oh I know the Jews have our police trained in ruthless tactics. See? This is were I blame Hitler for not using bigger ovens. Ooops I just ment to say "When dealing with Jews you lose."
    GD hook nose Motsa ball eaters.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Oh I know the Jews have our police trained in ruthless tactics. See? This is were I blame Hitler for not using bigger ovens. Ooops I just ment to say "When dealing with Jews you lose."
    GD hook nose Motsa ball eaters.
    I dont believe shyt about that narrative as i see it hitlers enemys and ours are the same. Israel was gentrifying germany so he deported them. Other than that his war was with america, britain, and the french all racist coutries who thought owning people was ok. And then theres the matter of the fake holo which said 6 million of them died and then downgraded it to less than a million meaning they somehow miscounted 5 million people.