Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    A lot of this I can't watch, I've already been hating these #racesoldiers before I was a teen I get triggered watching these white supremacists harm our people.
    So do I & I also know that they're KKKOWARDS. They target us when we're alone. Travel by two's or more & we ALL should be armed & ready, period! 💯
    We should also be policing our own neighborhoods & keep each other safe! We can only rely on ourselves! 💯

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

R0sanna20

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    In the UK the police are racist thugs. Black people here don't trust them and neither do I after what happened to my elderly Mother and I, who were just asking for help for my Dad who was ill in NHS st george's hospital, Tooting, London- the nurses and doctors ingnored and laughed at us and called for security to beat us up. Then they called the police to take us away to police cells and held there for 14hrs without food nor my Mum's medication. We made complaints to the police and they lied that they had treat us well - they actually man-handled and punched us on the ground. We got NO HELP from lawyers nor any help groups - still no justice after these years! Thats why I never ever trust nor support the police, lawyers, nor hospitals- they killed both my parents! In the UK there's no justice for Black people!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

I always thought that I would have to face that kind of situation also. San Francisco, CA, Oakland, CA & TX are the most racist cities I've ever lived in so far.
    ATL seems like Oakland to me, just from viewing the news. Robbings & killings every day & night.
    It doesn't matter if we're law abiding citizens or not, we're ONLY SEEN AS BLACK or niggaz!
    Arm yourselves, train & train your loved ones!
    Regardless of any indifference you may have with family, friends or foe, WE'RE ALL WE'VE GOT & it's past time that we acknowledge that fact! 💯✊🏽B1

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I always thought that I would have to face that kind of situation also. San Francisco, CA, Oakland, CA & TX are the most racist cities I've ever lived in so far.
    ATL seems like Oakland to me, just from viewing the news. Robbings & killings every day & night.
    It doesn't matter if we're law abiding citizens or not, we're ONLY SEEN AS BLACK or niggaz!
    Arm yourselves, train & train your loved ones!
    Regardless of any indifference you may have with family, friends or foe, WE'RE ALL WE'VE GOT & it's past time that we acknowledge that fact! 💯✊🏽B1
    N.W.A. was right about cops...

Attachments

fk da police.jpg

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Attachments

fk da police.jpg

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

R0sanna20

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    The UK government got a bunch of coons to publish a paper to say that there's NO racism in the country, which we all know is a damn lie! These stupid-ass gov coons have made this dangerous for black people in the country. The police we have here are racist thugs and people dont trust them already! So when black people are attacked, the law will say its not racist, and therefore no justice! This leaves racists freedom to attack and kill black people and the law says it alright - nasty Tory government!

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Look at this Kentucky Bama carrot nose cave boy. #Phuck12

He ran into a race soldier but I don't like dudes reaction. I understand, but like Tariq says all that screaming and acting feminine won't save you. In real life when someone acts sensitive or hurt the other person is expected to back off and go easier it doesn't work like that against race soldiers. They actually feed on the weakness niggas show...