The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The CEO Of Chik-Fil-A Says...

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
Ill pass on the shoe shine but he can lemme get a chick-fil-a location no questions asked.
Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Hook me up with a spicy chicken sammich... keep the shoe shine...
He and his ilk can give us the money and then WE can decide if we want to use a tiny portion of it to buy a spicy chicken sandwich, fish fries, or some Popeye's with fresh butter biscuits.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Ill pass on the shoe shine but he can lemme get a chick-fil-a location no questions asked.
From what I read, the Chick Fil A doesn't really allow one to have other business ventures and business assets once they open a Chick Fil A location under their name.

More information here:

If Dan Cathy was serious he could let Black own a Chick Fil A and loosen the requirements for us of course and also ADVOCATE for Black Americans getting cash reparations.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    From what I read, the Chick Fil A doesn't really allow one to have other business ventures and business assets once they open a Chick Fil A location under their name.

More information here:

If Dan Cathy was serious he could let Black own a Chick Fil A and loosen the requirements for us of course and also ADVOCATE for Black Americans getting cash reparations.
    Yes I’m aware of the business practice, you can only operate a Chik-Fil-A never own one. Still if he is serious he should give me a chik fil a…the only language I speak when it comes to forgiveness is land and capital.