Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    LOL...you want the Smithsonian. He can expand on the property, right? He did the best one could do with the resources and what was available. Not up to your standards, that's okay. I'm excited about the whole concept of a museum that's not gonna cater to anyone but us.

You gonna see it. Them sunglasses and hat ain't gonna fool anyone. lol
    See you keep deflecting. It’s not that it’s not up to MY standards it’s that it is not up to the standards of his own video:

He is not meeting the standards of his own launch video. He is not meeting the standards of the donation perks. You’re a smart guy but you’re being a Nasheedian right. You’re trolling, deflecting, bringing up other points to not address the simple fact that:
    • Tariq said this was a $7M project and that it was going to be multi-story, have meeting rooms, a screening room, etc.
    • He buys a building that cannot provide any of the above.
    At best, the building he bought can be a meeting space/art gallery but it cannot be what he said in his kickstarter video.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was there, you couldn’t even tell he was there. Tariq was not bothered one bit. I don’t understand the beefs. It’s so unnecessary. A lot of these content creators spend most of their time critiquing and hating on Tariq.. it’s so disappointing and Tariq doesn’t help by responding the way he does.. it’s pretty childish and I wish they wouldn’t act like that.

40DB9639-1941-4880-BBB8-7C354806EA44.jpeg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I actually have sympathy for Taharka Bey, I really do. I think he's a good brother. However, I do think the reparations rally was the wrong place to beef with Tariq. That day, that event is about unity and the cause and the work. I get it though, he won't get many chances for a 'face to face' but its the wrong place and time. I get it though.
    I agree with this. It was so classless for him to go there and talk against it. I would not have been upset if someone knocked his Fez off for doing that. I do like that he is bringing scrutiny which no one in the community is above but he was wrong for doing it there. Sometimes it;s best to be quiet.

Twiddle_My_Fiddle

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    See you keep deflecting. It’s not that it’s not up to MY standards it’s that it is not up to the standards of his own video:

He is not meeting the standards of his own launch video. He is not meeting the standards of the donation perks. You’re a smart guy but you’re being a Nasheedian right. You’re trolling, deflecting, bringing up other points to not address the simple fact that:
    • Tariq said this was a $7M project and that it was going to be multi-story, have meeting rooms, a screening room, etc.
    • He buys a building that cannot provide any of the above.
    At best, the building he bought can be a meeting space/art gallery but it cannot be what he said in his kickstarter video.
    There's still potential to build it up. Also, if you remember people were giving him the run around about properties. At least he delivered something, instead of nothing at all like some people... th-1683195272.jpg

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There's still potential to build it up. Also, if you remember people were giving him the run around about properties. At least he delivered something, instead of nothing at all like some people... View attachment 4960
    That’s not true as of right now both of them only have a building. Also it doesn’t matter if he was getting the run around. He is supposed to overcome the obstacles and deliver, refund, or pitch us the shift in the mission and get our buy in.

Twiddle_My_Fiddle

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s not true as of right now both of them only have a building. Also it doesn’t matter if he was getting the run around. He is supposed to overcome the obstacles and deliver, refund, or pitch us the shift in the mission and get our buy in.
    Sir, did you even donate?

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    There's still potential to build it up. Also, if you remember people were giving him the run around about properties. At least he delivered something, instead of nothing at all like some people... View attachment 4960
    There's no difference between what Tariq and Umar are doing. They're both using the same old church building fund play:
    >They both bought buildings with donations that they solicited from their followers.
    >Both buildings fall short of the main use that was told to Umar's & Tariq's supporters (Umar's buildings need major repairs, Tariq's is much too small to be a museum)
    >Both Tariq & Umar bought the buildings under their nonprofits, which means that they can pay themselves a salary even if the schools and/or museum don't open.
    >Umar has held two profitable "festivals" on his property, but shared no revenue with his donors. Tariq hasn't made any money on business transactions yet, but we'll see if his donors get a piece of any Ogun Juice/Buck Breaking dvd sales.

I could go on, but if you look at things logically, you'll see that Tariq and Umar have delivered the exact same thing.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There's no difference between what Tariq and Umar are doing. They're both using the same old church building fund play:
    >They both bought buildings with donations that they solicited from their followers.
    >Both buildings fall short of the main use that was told to Umar's & Tariq's supporters (Umar's buildings need major repairs, Tariq's is much too small to be a museum)
    >Both Tariq & Umar bought the buildings under their nonprofits, which means that they can pay themselves a salary even if the schools and/or museum don't open.
    >Umar has held two profitable "festivals" on his property, but shared no revenue with his donors. Tariq hasn't made any money on business transactions yet, but we'll see if his donors get a piece of any Ogun Juice/Buck Breaking dvd sales.

I could go on, but if you look at things logically, you'll see that Tariq and Umar have delivered the exact same thing.
    You’re wrong on the last point Whip because Tariq has a tenant in the museum building that will be occupying it til at least August 2023. So he will make $66,000 off the property by then.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You’re wrong on the last point Whip because Tariq has a tenant in the museum building that will be occupying it til at least August 2023. So he will make $66,000 off the property by then.
    Oh My Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Deflecting according to you. Ok. Is this time line and chain of events correct or not. The lot in his original video was on sale for 1 million. He raised money for it. The owner didn't accept his CASH offer and sold it for less to someone else. He already had the money and went to look for other sites. He spoke on this. He found a place for 2 million and put 1 million of his own.

All in good faith. But you are basically blaming him for white people not selling him a lot they had for sale at the price he was quoated. If you think that is not in good faith, all well and good for you. Complain away. Since you aren't supporting it, its a bit of a 'meh'. though, real talk.

The rest of us will continue to support what 'we' already have. I will unless I see something that I don't agree with personally.

Can't help you after that if you think that's deflection, inflection, reflection, what ever 'flection' you want to call it...lol.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Deflecting according to you. Ok. Is this time line and chain of events correct or not. The lot in his original video was on sale for 1 million. He raised money for it. The owner didn't accept his CASH offer and sold it for less to someone else. He already had the money and went to look for other sites. He spoke on this. He found a place for 2 million and put 1 million of his own.
    The issue is that he told us what he was going to build if we gave him the money BUT the building he purchased IS NOT big enough for him to do what he said he was going to do with the money. You can try to blame it on White people not doing business with him but didn’t White people sell him the building he did buy? So clearly there are some white people willing to do business with him and so he could have found some selling a building large enough to build a museum. He basically said “give me a million dollars and ill build you a truck” and came back with a car and people are making excuses for it.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    So many haters in here Troy WhipsAndChains blackice_ATL do we have #tethertalk going down on the 6? Riq said he was gonna make a museum and the nigga tot a building and niggas still mad. Shit makes no sense.
    Real talk? If he got the original building at the price, there would still be a comment about it. That's the vibe I'm getting. Balanced criticism, I am all for. This doesn't feel like it.

Overall it doesn't matter. His message (and reach) keeps growing. That's what matters. Doing the work, getting the message out, more and more people on board.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    ...another thing, the voices that constantly harp on Tariq have a lot of respect for the people that have mad respect for Tariq such as Kaba, Dr. Boyce, Rizza Islam, Jason Black, Professor Black Truth, Dr. Claud Anderson, Dr. Phil Valentine, and on and on....they are okay, but they are all wrong about Tariq?

Ok.

keithsweatdatass

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ...another thing, the voices that constantly harp on Tariq have a lot of respect for the people that have mad respect for Tariq such as Kaba, Dr. Boyce, Rizza Islam, Jason Black, Professor Black Truth, Dr. Claud Anderson, Dr. Phil Valentine, and on and on....they are okay, but they are all wrong about Tariq?

Ok.

keithsweatdatass
    Yes they are. I can have respect for Dr. Claud Anderson and also acknowledge the fact that Tariq isn't legit.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Real talk? If he got the original building at the price, there would still be a comment about it. That's the vibe I'm getting. Balanced criticism, I am all for. This doesn't feel like it.
    We'll never know. Unless you are psychic, you can't really make a statement like that. You're not even doing balanced criticism yourself...

The Incredibles Cape GIF

the voices that constantly harp on Tariq have a lot of respect for the people that have mad respect for Tariq
    You can have respect for someone and still criticize them. We don't know how these people interact with each other behind the scenes. So, you don't know if they are critiquing Tariq privately.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Ok.

keithsweatdatass
    Bruh this is group think. If you asked MLK about Bayard Rustin he would have said “maaaan Bayard is good people”. If Bayard looked funny to me it doesn’t matter who co-signed him, Jesse, Martin, etc because I have to leverage my own critical thinking facilities to make the right choice for me.

We need this critical eye and I invite that same critical eye on me as 6ZEROS grows. Any Black leader that does not invite disagreement or critique to me is suspect. If I have taken money from you and you want to know where it went I feel I owe it to you to tell you.

Now I may not give people a lot of time. Like if you gave me $1 don’t think you can come grill me and try to run all my answers down the rabbit hole. BUT I at the very least owe you an answer as a supporter.

Some people like Tariq and some don’t and that’s fine. We need a community that can think critically and what we are witnessing is us developing that muscle.

You were cool when Tariq asked us to look at Reparations NRL with a critical eye. Well the community can look at him with the same eye.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I heard a clip where someone called the people selling the original lot and they said it was already under contract while Tariq was fundraising for it. If I can find it again, I will post it.
    We saw how he lied about the permits, I bet he lied about that property too.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    So many haters in here Troy WhipsAndChains blackice_ATL do we have #tethertalk going down on the 6? Riq said he was gonna make a museum and the nigga tot a building and niggas still mad. Shit makes no sense.
    If we're tethers for asking honest questions, then you're a clown for going along with whatever "Riq" tells you. You might as well start calling that man daddy. Stop D riding, [removed] Man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tethertalk??? No, the man promised a huge museum and came back with a tiny ass cafe.
    You don’t know he might be planning on building a second story. Niggas so quick to shit on a Black man.
    If we're tethers for asking honest questions, then you're a clown for going along with whatever "Riq" tells you. You might as well start calling that man daddy. Stop D riding, [removed] Man.
    You know that niggas slang better than I do.

Last edited by a moderator:

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I heard a clip where someone called the people selling the original lot and they said it was already under contract while Tariq was fundraising for it. If I can find it again, I will post it.
    I can't believe I found it...

Correction: according to the clip it was already under contract when Tariq said he was making offers.

Some folks said he should have made an offer before November. Some said he was given the run around. Doesn't matter to me either way...

What stands out to me is that the lot may have sold for over 3 mill... Way more than what was raised. 1667952019804.png

Comparable prices in the area seem to suggest this is close to the sale price. Whatever the details, I was expecting someone to outbid him once he started publicizing the specific area he wanted.

As far as the new building. Will the current tenants move on before their lease is up? Will we have to wait until August 2023 to see progress?? Is the area zoned for making the building 2 stories? Only time will tell.

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Bruh this is group think. If you asked MLK about Bayard Rustin he would have said “maaaan Bayard is good people”. If Bayard looked funny to me it doesn’t matter who co-signed him, Jesse, Martin, etc because I have to leverage my own critical thinking facilities to make the right choice for me.

We need this critical eye and I invite that same critical eye on me as 6ZEROS grows. Any Black leader that does not invite disagreement or critique to me is suspect. If I have taken money from you and you want to know where it went I feel I owe it to you to tell you.

Now I may not give people a lot of time. Like if you gave me $1 don’t think you can come grill me and try to run all my answers down the rabbit hole. BUT I at the very least owe you an answer as a supporter.

Some people like Tariq and some don’t and that’s fine. We need a community that can think critically and what we are witnessing is us developing that muscle.

You were cool when Tariq asked us to look at Reparations NRL with a critical eye. Well the community can look at him with the same eye.
    Sorry bruh, that's cap. There is BALANCED CRITIQUE and but y'all doing one way traffic hatin'. That's clear and obvious. Y'all will deny but it doesn't read well. People thinking it and being polite about it but it doesn't. Which is fine for you. You don't like the guy at all and want him out the space and call it putting words in your mouth all you want, Im no mindreader, sure, but my reading comprehension is fairly good and its clear. All this '..I'm just asking questions' type stuff is disingenuous and my guess is because straight out saying you want him out the movement or at the very least being the biggest voice is a bit too unpopular. I'm just saying the quiet part out loud.

Plenty of stuff I don't like what Tariq does. The pettiness, oversensitive about others instead of keeping it moving at times. Way too much time spent roasting on hating non FBAs in twitter and clubhouse spaces. See that's how balanced criticism works while still criticizing the legitimate effort to bring pride, etc to the movement like the museum, the rally, etc.

But I weigh any critiques that I have against his overall work in this thing and he is the biggest voice we got whether you like it or not and for me and others, that outweighs the other little BS.

Maybe others can step in if he's not around, remains to be seen, I personally would love to see Jason Black especially in the major media and would love to see Dr. Anderson rs with as much clout as its best not to have one voice as the biggest but I go with the work and whomever is having impact.

I completely believe you are ten toes down for the same things we all joined this site for. There is no question of that. Not an attack on your commitment, but it is a criticism of personal issues blinding some folks over the bigger picture.

That Rustin analogy doesn't work by the way. We have no idea who else co-signed him in the movement. He is behind the scenes as well. May wanna go with another analogy that fits better. The list I gave and there are more names, is a massive statement of faith. No other way to cut that pie. BALANCED CRITIQUE. All of it is one way critique and the critique gets as petty as Tariq himself...lol. The building too small. No police report. He lying about the permits. Really? What we gonna hear next? He's not FBA because of his hairline? lol.

Stand on your square. You don't like dude and want him out the paint. Cool.

...and with that transcontinental flight, I land my Learjet 70 with the hostesses looking like my future ex-wife Bhaddie Kelly

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    RCNAL bruh, Tariq been getting a lot of smoke lately because he deserves it.

The past couple of months, we hear all this talk about vetting and pulling receipts within our space but don't wanna hold him to the same standards he set.

And this is someone that gave money to the museum and did hours of broadcasting, supporting and backing up his buck breaking movie.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sorry bruh, that's cap. There is BALANCED CRITIQUE and but y'all doing one way traffic hatin'. That's clear and obvious. Y'all will deny but it doesn't read well. People thinking it and being polite about it but it doesn't. Which is fine for you. You don't like the guy at all and want him out the space and call it putting words in your mouth all you want, Im no mindreader, sure, but my reading comprehension is fairly good and its clear. All this '..I'm just asking questions' type stuff is disingenuous and my guess is because straight out saying you want him out the movement or at the very least being the biggest voice is a bit too unpopular. I'm just saying the quiet part out loud.
    We have not seen anything that was unbalanced here, you are interpreting any critique as hate. Everyone on here has donated to either Hidden Colors or Hidden History museum, I've contributed to them all. Not only that, I've paid for ads on his program so to say I'm hating is wrong. Because one, I've supported him, two hate implies jealousy and I could care less about personality I'm about what people are doing in the community.

When you say the "I'm just asking questions stuff is disingenuous" how can anyone ever critique anyone? It's as if there is no middle ground between "like" and "hate" for you, it's binary. No one on here sounds like those secure the tribe niggas and are talking about Tariq all day and downing him. It's some solid critiques here and you have not addressed any of them. Lastly, where did I say I want him out the movement? You are giving him way too much credit. I think he does some good things but I've personally had some behind the scenes experiences that I didn't like that you are not privy to. It is what it is.

Plenty of stuff I don't like what Tariq does. The pettiness, oversensitive about others instead of keeping it moving at times. Way too much time spent roasting on hating non FBAs in twitter and clubhouse spaces. See that's how balanced criticism works while still criticizing the legitimate effort to bring pride, etc to the movement like the museum, the rally, etc.

This is the first time you have ever admitted this on here. In every other thread you've defended him.

But I weigh any critiques that I have against his overall work in this thing and he is the biggest voice we got whether you like it or not and for me and others, that outweighs the other little BS.
    That's fine but not everyone agrees and that doesn't make them a hater. To say someone is a hater because they don't overlook what you decide to is not intellectually sound.

Maybe others can step in if he's not around, remains to be seen, I personally would love to see Jason Black especially in the major media and would love to see Dr. Anderson rs with as much clout as its best not to have one voice as the biggest but I go with the work and whomever is having impact.
    We can have all of them, we don't have to pick.
    completely believe you are ten toes down for the same things we all joined this site for. There is no question of that. Not an attack on your commitment, but it is a criticism of personal issues blinding some folks over the bigger picture.
    He's just a personality that's it and that's all I don't add anymore on it than that.
    That Rustin analogy doesn't work by the way. We have no idea who else co-signed him in the movement. He is behind the scenes as well. May wanna go with another analogy that fits better. The list I gave and there are more names, is a massive statement of faith. No other way to cut that pie. BALANCED CRITIQUE. All of it is one way critique and the critique gets as petty as Tariq himself...lol. The building too small. No police report. He lying about the permits. Really? What we gonna hear next? He's not FBA because of his hairline? lol.
    You do realize that the side you're defending does the same exact thing. The nitpicking you're saying people are doing on 6ZEROS is the same nitpicking people were doing about brotha Rashad with the Reparations NRL. The question is why is "checking the paperwork" only selectively enforced? If he's righteous and true then none of the critique anyone is bringing up on the site should stick. But when you tell people to shut up or you dismiss their concerns then it makes it appear as if there is something to hide.
    Stand on your square. You don't like dude and want him out the paint. Cool.

...and with that transcontinental flight, I land my Learjet 70 with the hostesses looking like my future ex-wife Bhaddie Kelly
    See, you're putting words in my mouth. When did I say I want him out the paint? I don't give a shit if he is in the paint or not. I just want a space for Black people to talk AND think critically. There should be no more sacred cows. We don't need to create a "Big 3" and have people that aew above reproach or examination. Once again, I've donated to everything Tariq has done except American Maroon...if I hated him or was a hater I would not have done so. I donated to the museum on 3 separate occasions. I even went to some of the Hidden Color screenings in person. I paid for the kickstarter, paid for the screening, and then paid for the DVD…that’s because I believed in and supported him. To denigrate that because I don’t agree with everything he does is group think/dogma type behavior. You acting like I‘m a scientologist who just saw a Leah Remini episode.

Last edited:
    E

educatedman23

There are always rules. Who plays by them is a different story. Criminal charges are easily searchable online, so are real names. If Taharka wants to strike Tariq for showing his real name, or an edited photo of his son, he could. Taharka hasn't done any of that yet.

You can't show someone's address, it easily opens them up to physical harm. I don't really like Tariq, but he does have a family. Any number of people can take his address and stalk him and/or his family.
    Great points. He is always talking about folks are after him because he is for our people but he puts other folks' personal information out there.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Every movement needs its checks and balances I suppose our movement and mission is no different the secret is not to let the actions of a few become the distraction to derail the progress we're making. Stay focused eye on the prize! B1✊🏿💯
    Rational thought here bruh thanks.

E

educatedman23

The past couple of months, we hear all this talk about vetting and pulling receipts within our space but don't wanna hold him to the same standards he set.

And this is someone that gave money to the museum and did hours of broadcasting, supporting and backing up his buck breaking movie.

Every movement needs its checks and balances I suppose our movement and mission is no different the secret is not to let the actions of a few become the distraction to derail the progress we're making. Stay focused eye on the prize! B1✊🏿💯
    It is great to see the progress we are making.

E

educatedman23

If you supported him, then nobody can say you are hating on him.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you supported him, then nobody can say you are hating on him.
    That’s not what the Nasheedians believe. You either accept Tariq as your lord and savior or else you’re a Black immigrant who doesn’t use deodorant, eats goats, and is jealous of Black Americans.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If he really goes through with it and wins it will not be a good look. I still don't understand how Tariq's paperwork was not accurate though. It clearly showed that Toronto was a sex offender.
    I think he explained it in another video. Apparently it showed that they checked to see if he was on the offender list or something. Taharka also said he is not on any list and that you can search online.

This prompted Tariq to say that Taharka was an agent/opp because they remove folks images from the offender list if they cut them deals or something.

Definitely gonna be interesting if Taharka goes through with legal stuff and it sticks.

SOEskeptical

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think he explained it in another video. Apparently it showed that they checked to see if he was on the offender list or something. Taharka also said he is not on any list and that you can search online.

This prompted Tariq to say that Taharka was an agent/opp because they remove folks images from the offender list if they cut them deals or something.

Definitely gonna be interesting if Taharka goes through with legal stuff and it sticks.

SOEskeptical
    I think Riq barked up the wrong tree on this one. He is not going to be able to make a puppet and make this one go away.