Total discussions
Total views

The Official The Black Authority Thread

Staff

Everywhere At All Times
Community Host
zBucks
The Black Authority.jpg

Hosted by Jason Black, The Black Authority is a twice weekly Youtube program that focuses on Black American political issues. Since 2009 the program has been lauded for Jason Black's non-sensical approach to politics, anti-Black racism, and Black excellence. Another mainstay of the program is the ability for viewers to call into the program to share their thoughts on the topics of the night.

How to Engage With the Black Authority​

Main Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@TheBlackAuthority
Secondary Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCUQbQivBq233fSOm39kg1w
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBlackChannel

How to Engage With The Business

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2nD0kMuX4NWihumbyRr4w

Last edited by a moderator:

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

ladytlw67

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
TBA was spot on with his show last night. Biden refuses to read the room by not giving us the tangibles that we demand. instead, he would rather shove these lame symbolic gestures down our throats and expects us to be satisfied. I have no problem watching both parties burn.

OaklanderForever

Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
TBA was spot on with his show last night. Biden refuses to read the room by not giving us the tangibles that we demand. instead, he would rather shove these lame symbolic gestures down our throats and expects us to be satisfied. I have no problem watching both parties burn.
On the real they are giving out wifi credits..To the Native Americans..What the xxxx

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Everyone needs to watch and share this video. Those that are in power are using everything that they can (especially this toxic LGBT+ crap, the anti-Black "POC Coalition", and illegal immigration BS) to further undermine and attack the Black community as well as exploit, confuse, abuse, and groom our children. This "win for trans people" is not equality and equity. This is a legalized mockery and societal atrocity at everyone's expense and this will be used as a way to open the door for things that are far more nefarious to us as a people. What a way to water down and pervert disability advocacy while using Black people and our actual legitimate grievances as both a political buffer and scapegoat for this dangeous foolishness. If you are Black, disabled, elderly, a child, a parent of a child under 18, and/or a woman you will be the most affected and negatively impacted by this.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This is what happens when you have unchecked, corrupt white supremacist domination and when whites in power (including the spicy and ethnic ones) own, oversee, and control the vast majority of this society. What we are seeing is one of many symptoms of an immoral society in horrid decay thanks to those with unchecked privilege and power being in control of our society.

These depraved POS are such anti-Black racists that they would elevate and embrace actual perverts and proven pedophiles than to ever elevate Black people. Look how the injustice system and the courts already give white pedos and white rapists slaps on the wrists. Hell, those racist QAnon mofos and white liberals and moderates will die trying to resurrect pedophile Jeffery Epstein's dead body then to ever support cash reparations specifically for Foundational Black Americans.

Another thing I noticed is that bored privileged rich whites with money are the most dangerous and perverted. And they don't just exist in Hollyweird either...

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
Everyone needs to watch and share this video. Those that are in power are using everything that they can (especially this toxic LGBT+ crap, the anti-Black "POC Coalition", and illegal immigration BS) to further undermine and attack the Black community as well as exploit, confuse, abuse, and groom our children. This "win for trans people" is not equality and equity. This is a legalized mockery and societal atrocity at everyone's expense and this will be used as a way to open the door for things that are far more nefarious to us as a people. What a way to water down and pervert disability advocacy while using Black people and our actual legitimate grievances as both a political buffer and scapegoat for this dangeous foolishness. If you are Black, disabled, elderly, a child, a parent of a child under 18, and/or a woman you will be the most affected and negatively impacted by this.
It's the utmost despicable euphemistic middle finger of contempt and disdain flagrantly directed at black people as a group irrespective of sexual preference and WS allegiance and reflects the intensity of their anti black hatred. These arrogant delusional sociopathic hueless mutants are beyond insufferable and need to be constantly reminded that this is not their planet to wield sole dominion.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Other
Race
Black
Origin
Refuse to Disclose
As egregious as this move is it is quite telling of their innermost fears. They know they are running out of their 500 year old rope of excuses and are feeling intensely panicked about the inevitability of having to concede reparations which is tantamount to a paradigm shift of power in their ill perceived white world.
These are panicked moves because they've just about covered every ridiculous ill conceived and ineligible group other than black people which is glaringly obvious and wholly biased so they will eventually have to turn their attention towards the ONLY LEGITIMATE group left uncompensated.
They will end up making a mockery of their invidious laws. We need to keep exposing their duplicity and hypocrisy and dissociate ourselves as much as practicable from their debauched society and not let them get their filthy hands on our children or their innocent malleable young minds. Let their reproachable goals go unfulfilled.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
yes, illegal immigration is a problem and directly affects the black community. However, in the comments, I'm a little confused. There's so much smoke telling them to leave and go back to their home country (which is understandable), then I'm seeing multiple people say that's why we need our own state. --when I see comments like that, that implies black people (generally speaking) STILL want to co-habitat with WS, not get rid of it.

Wouldn't it be a better strategy to remove wypipo people that own and control the country and takeover it?? Then we would control the borders ourselves.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    yes, illegal immigration is a problem and directly affects the black community. However, in the comments, I'm a little confused. There's so much smoke telling them to leave and go back to their home country (which is understandable), then I'm seeing multiple people say that's why we need our own state. --when I see comments like that, that implies black people (generally speaking) STILL want to co-habitat with WS, not get rid of it.

Wouldn't it be a better strategy to remove wypipo people that own and control the country and takeover it?? Then we would control the borders ourselves.
    I believe the issue you're making is that you're going from 0 - 100. There's always steps in-between the current state and end goal. Rome wasn't toppled in a day or a week. It was a series of L's that Rome took that culminated in the fall of the Western Empire. So carving off a part of land to have a home base does not mean you want to coexist with White Supremacy. It means you want to be able to rule your own areas first.

Black America is not fit to supplant White America at all and we have to be real about it.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I believe the issue you're making is that you're going from 0 - 100. There's always steps in-between the current state and end goal. Rome wasn't toppled in a day or a week. It was a series of L's that Rome took that culminated in the fall of the Western Empire. So carving off a part of land to have a home base does not mean you want to coexist with White Supremacy. It means you want to be able to rule your own areas first.

Black America is not fit to supplant White America at all and we have to be real about it.
    are black people serious about carving out a piece of land to share under the authority of WS? Are they aware even with that, it is going to be a very violent endeavor? And is it worth the violent endeavor for a small piece of land and STILL be ruled by the racist US?

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    As egregious as this move is it is quite telling of their innermost fears. They know they are running out of their 500 year old rope of excuses and are feeling intensely panicked about the inevitability of having to concede reparations which is tantamount to a paradigm shift of power in their ill perceived white world.
    These are panicked moves because they've just about covered every ridiculous ill conceived and ineligible group other than black people which is glaringly obvious and wholly biased so they will eventually have to turn their attention towards the ONLY LEGITIMATE group left uncompensated.
    They will end up making a mockery of their invidious laws. We need to keep exposing their duplicity and hypocrisy and dissociate ourselves as much as practicable from their debauched society and not let them get their filthy hands on our children or their innocent malleable young minds. Let their reproachable goals go unfulfilled.
    Exactly. The alphabet people are telling on themselves.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    What is it about these shameless career coons who make an immediate beeline to team white subpremacy to sell themselves and our group out just for the prospect of a flippin political or prestigious career. That's like a slave feeling special because he's working for masa in the big house.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What is it about these shameless career coons who make an immediate beeline to team white subpremacy to sell themselves and our group out just for the prospect of a flippin political or prestigious career. That's like a slave feeling special because he's working for masa in the big house.
    It’s sad when you’re so despicable that you’ll sell your people out for personal gain. All of us fighting to live in abundance is too hard, they’d rather help us stay subjugated for a Mercedes’ and a house.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    i had to take a break once brother Elijah calling outta Brooklyn came on. It got real uncomfortable between the gushing adulation and him breathing hard on the phone.
    Haven't listened to it yet but can concur on your sentiment about brother Elijah's nauseating obsequiousness everytime he calls in. I don't know how Jason can stand it. That Daryl from, can't remember now -Ohio I think, but he's another one for sucking up. That Elijah always seeks to ask a question that he takes the longest to articulate because he's an attention seeker. Such a turn off.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    i had to take a break once brother Elijah calling outta Brooklyn came on. It got real uncomfortable between the gushing adulation and him breathing hard on the phone.
    I thought that I was the only person to think that. I don't want to be too harsh to brother Elijah, but I do find his speech to be over the top.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He sounds like he wants to sleep with TBA. He love bombs TBA and then asks a basic layup question.

“Hey big brother, I love you so much, is White Supremacy going to be here for ever?”

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    He sounds like he wants to sleep with TBA. He love bombs TBA and then asks a basic layup question.

“Hey big brother, I love you so much, is White Supremacy going to be here for ever?”
    Yes, he's clearly in love with TBA and makes a point of calling him every week. He irritates the hell outta me 🤑

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Say it ain't so Elijah.

We hope you ain't like this IRL.

giphy.gif

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man that New York coon that called in was annoying. Nigga was tryna say that PRs always been doing it. Then the one lady that tried to say that Black men allowed Black women to get replaced in Hip Hop and then we ended up getting replaced. Some of these people are slow bus folks.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Man that New York coon that called in was annoying. Nigga was tryna say that PRs always been doing it. Then the one lady that tried to say that Black men allowed Black women to get replaced in Hip Hop and then we ended up getting replaced. Some of these people are slow bus folks.
    Fr, they were both sketchy callers. That lady was on some gender warring BS.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    The dominant society truly hates us.

#fatjoe and #bet are waging an all out assault on our culture. Great broadcast by #TBA

Damn I didn't see this thread at all due to the new layout causing things to look weird and jumbled.

Fuck Fat and Sloppy Joe.
    Do you not like the new layout?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have to admit that this was extremely eye opening for me. I would often hear that the Queen still ran canada but after this broadcast is was super clear. She is not symbolic and King Charles either, they really run these nations.

#TBA
    Shit had me baffled too. #TBA put on a master class.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA