Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I think a lot of us in the black empowerment space that live it and breathe it are often too impatient. We want to see measurable proof we are having an impact.
It doesn't work that way. The proof come in signs. The fact that Stacy Abrams had to have a special meet up with Black men to talk about tangibles speaks volumes. If I had to take a guess based on the subtle and not too subtle signs, we are a HUGE threat. I think the Dems are scared sh*tless and I think the Republicans know at some point they will have to deal with us head on. Tommy Tuberville is the biggest indication that the Republicans have gotten the message loud and clear. The media has made reparations a Democratic issue for the primaries since 2020, so why would a Republican comment on it if he wasn't worried about it?

White folks gonna come out the wood work with all kinds of ways to stifle it. This discussion comes at a time when for the first time in American history they don't have the same numbers and they are in fear. The last time they felt like this was the late 1800s when millions of European immigrants from countries they didn't consider fully white came over from Slavic countries, countries practicing greek/eastern orthodox religion, eastern European Jews and whites that lived around the mediterranean (Sicilians, Greeks, Turks, Armenians, north Africans). They went batsh*t crazy with laws and started a whole new political party (The Know-Nothing party) that got hundreds people elected on a state and local level and ran a candidate that got a fair number of votes in the presidential elections. Eventually they learned how to stifle that by making them fully white so they will adopt white supremacy, the same way they are doing to Arabs and Latinos.

So, I expect the same blowback. But I digress. I also think they recognize that TBA can debate as good as any of them and if they give him a big platform to discuss things like CNN or MSNBC or even Fox News, he'll end up making sense and getting a. Blacks that haven't heard of him to tune in and/or b. Those Blacks that thought voting Dems religiously was the most effective and will now see our way as better.

Plane landed.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Democrats "Anybody But Black" Agenda @The Black Authority
11-19-2022: The Democrats go full speed on illegals over the Black vote. TBA explains.

To support tonight's program by going to our
CashApp: $TheBlackChannel or
Paypal: [email protected]

See our bestselling documentaries: https://www.blackchannelfilms.com

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The Lie of "Black Led Cities" @The Black Authority
11-20-2022: The media is bragging the biggest cities in America have Black mayors. TBA explains.

CashApp: $TheBlackChannel
or

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    11-24-2022: White supremacy doesn't take a holiday and neither do we. TBA explains. To support tonight's program by going to our CashApp: $TheBlackChannel or Paypal: [email protected] See our bestselling documentaries: https://www.blackchannelfilms.com

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Maybe it will be 6 zeroes. Or a few spaces including 6 zeroes but I really wish we had a huge platform where millions of us ho to that's our own. Something to rival Twitter and YouTube in influence. It would be a very, very powerful weapon without question
    Elon Musk has shown his true Afrikaaner colors. He also has one of the most influential public speech platforms. It's not going to be pretty. We can complain or we can come spaces like this, grow it and eventually leave Twitter, etc.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Maybe it will be 6 zeroes. Or a few spaces including 6 zeroes but I really wish we had a huge platform where millions of us ho to that's our own. Something to rival Twitter and YouTube in influence. It would be a very, very powerful weapon without question
    Elon Musk has shown his true Afrikaaner colors. He also has one of the most influential public speech platforms. It's not going to be pretty. We can complain or we can come spaces like this, grow it and eventually leave Twitter, etc.
    It’s gonna happen.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tune in and DONT be late!!!

11-26-2022: We examine the campaign to target Blackness and how to handle it. TBA explains. To support tonight's program by going to our CashApp: $TheBlackChannel or Paypal: [email protected] See our bestselling documentaries: https://www.blackchannelfilms.com

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nodding Yes GIF by Chance The Rapper
    Make sure you watch…may be a little surprise there.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    11-27-2022:They're after your kids and saying exactly what they want. TBA explains. To support tonight's program by going to our CashApp: $TheBlackChannel or Paypal: [email protected] See our bestselling documentaries: https://www.blackchannelfilms.com

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    12-3-2022:The media is trying to create a scapegoat to distract from white supremacy. TBA explains. To support tonight's program by going to our CashApp: $TheBlackChannel or Paypal: [email protected] See our bestselling documentaries: https://www.blackchannelfilms.com

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    12-4-2022:Do Deion Sanders and successful Black people owe Black society? TBA explains. To support tonight's program by going to our CashApp: $TheBlackChannel or Paypal: [email protected] See our bestselling documentaries: https://www.blackchannelfilms.com

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pushing Substitutes for Reparations @The Black Authority

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He had an excellent point when he said:

If Person A is going to spend the money better than Person B, should Person B not be entitled to Reparations? That's a killer rebuttal.
    Yes it is. I don’t give a damn how strangers spend their money. I’m focused on myself and family. I support Black businesses every time I can and will be able to invest. I want to own businesses in the future. Always wanted to work in childcare, own and operate my own daycare. Reparations would help me a lot and buying land to build and farm. I also want to buy some properties, have an accessible house built.

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When Americans received stimulus checks, there were people spending their checks on necessities, paying bills, taking care of their families. Then there were people buying clothes, flat screen tv’s, fast food, buying unnecessary stuff. The government didn’t stop sending money because they didn’t know how to prioritize their funds for important things.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    When Americans received stimulus checks, there were people spending their checks on necessities, paying bills, taking care of their families. Then there were people buying clothes, flat screen tv’s, fast food, buying unnecessary stuff. The government didn’t stop sending money because they didn’t know how to prioritize their funds for important things.
    Someone in the comments said “whatever I choose to spend my reparations on is my businesss”. It gets no simpler than that.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA

The North Sentinelese are black people off the coast of India, and yes, I said they are black! They are a 70,000+ year old protected tribe living in isolation and will use deadly force on ALL intruders! Name another group of people on this planet even 20,000 years ago? I'll wait....You can't because there are none! When I say we are indigenous to the WORLD, I mean we are indigenous to the WORLD and the WORLD includes North America!!! #bowsandarrows

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Thank you. When this happened, I was cracking up at a commentary from another brother. The pale creature christian missionary should’ve kept his behind at home. I’ll have to catch up on TBA’s previous broadcasts.
    I wonder what made them develop such a hostile culture. Did someone go and try to double cross and then they said “never again”.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

The North Sentinelese are black people off the coast of India, and yes, I said they are black! They are a 70,000+ year old protected tribe living in isolation and will use deadly force on ALL intruders! Name another group of people on this planet even 20,000 years ago? I'll wait....You can't because there are none! When I say we are indigenous to the WORLD, I mean we are indigenous to the WORLD and the WORLD includes North America!!! #bowsandarrows
    I really hope no one messes with those people.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I wonder what made them develop such a hostile culture. Did someone go and try to double cross and then they said “never again”.
    It probably was that. Someone set tripped and they was like hell nah.
    I think TBA said something about the British trying to capture some of them out did capture some of them. They do not play!

Here's the article below from Wikipedia:

British visits British surveyor John Ritchie observed "a multitude of lights" from an East India Company hydrographic survey vessel, the Diligent, as it passed by the island in 1771.[2][22]: 362–363 [28] Homfray, an administrator, travelled to the island in March 1867.[29]: 288  Towards the end of the same year's summer monsoon season, Nineveh, an Indian merchant ship, was wrecked on a reef near the island. The 106 surviving passengers and crewmen landed on the beach in the ship's boat and fended off attacks by the Sentinelese. They were eventually found by a Royal Navy rescue party.[22]: 362–363  Portman's expeditions An expedition led by Maurice Vidal Portman, a government administrator who hoped to research the natives and their customs, landed on North Sentinel Island in January 1880. The group found a network of pathways and several small, abandoned villages. After several days, six Sentinelese, an elderly couple and four children, were kidnapped and taken to Port Blair. The colonial officer in charge of the operation wrote that the entire group, "sickened rapidly, and the old man and his wife died, so the four children were sent back to their home with quantities of presents".[2][28][29]: 288  A second landing was made by Portman on 27 August 1883 after the eruption of Krakatoa was mistaken for gunfire and interpreted as the distress signal of a ship. A search party landed on the island and left gifts before returning to Port Blair.[2][29]: 288  Portman visited the island several more times between January 1885 and January 1887.[29]: 288

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Never Forget, Never Forgive @The Black Authority
    12-24-2022: Tis the season to remember who to punish. TBA explains.

CashApp: $TheBlackChannel
    or

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    1-7-2023: Bruce's Beach is no longer Bruce's and the family did it. TBA explains. To support tonight's program by going to our CashApp: $TheBlackChannel or Paypal: [email protected] See our bestselling documentaries: https://www.blackchannelfilms.com