Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
There is something that is going to happen when reparations is given and it won't be pretty. Whether its America, the Caribbean or Africa, if its direct payments, most, and I'm guessing at least 75% (if we are lucky) will squander it. Either right away or within 5 years.

Why? We are culturally, as a collective, not ready for wealth building or generational wealth. It is a result of the reasons WHY we are getting a check in the first place.

That said, its not unusual. There is a reason why almost all lotto winners eventually go broke, whether they are black, white or whomever. Same reasoning. They have no background in wealth building and generational wealth.

It's the same reason why most native Americans are living at the bottom of the socio-economic barrel mired in alcoholism and poverty.

Here is something that is rarely discussed. Most of the Jews who got and are getting reparations in Israel aren't living a middle class existence. We have to remember that early on they were mostly urban and/or middle class Jews brought to the death camps from various cities in Germany, Austria, France, Belgium and the Netherlands. Those died early on, the later arrivals were from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, slavic peoples largely from rural and small towns and not well educated.

These were most of recipients and they lived a basic existence from menial jobs in Israel, subsidized lifestyle similar, and the reparations check which was a few hundred dollars. So, very, very few flipped the money. They didn't have the background in money management, etc. and to be fair, many were traumatized.

So, its going to be the norm that most will squander it. But don't despair. You gotta factor in the Pookie and Ray Rays. The true power of it will come from people like you guys. The ones who won't rush down to the Nike store to get the new Js. Out of that existing 15-20 percent of blacks with the check will come the next millionaires and billionaires. They will flip it into a variety of businesses and other black empowerment endeavors. That's who want to make sure has it. That young black kid who will be the next Zuckerberg or Bill Gates. The next music or movie company mogul. By the time reparations come the hope is that B1 mindset is going to become pervasive. Those who are dusty will be ostracized and more and more blacks who would have otherwise been ratchet will have a black empowerment mindset as the cutting of the check comes closer. Because to get to that point of forcing a check, a certain percentage of us will have be on code anyway.

Still, you will always have Pookie and Ray Rays and they will squander it. It's their money, their right but there will be more than enough who will flip it.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
There is something that is going to happen when reparations is given and it won't be pretty. Whether its America, the Caribbean or Africa, if its direct payments, most, and I'm guessing at least 75% (if we are lucky) will squander it. Either right away or within 5 years.

Why? We are culturally, as a collective, not ready for wealth building or generational wealth. It is a result of the reasons WHY we are getting a check in the first place.

That said, its not unusual. There is a reason why almost all lotto winners eventually go broke, whether they are black, white or whomever. Same reasoning. They have no background in wealth building and generational wealth.

It's the same reason why most native Americans are living at the bottom of the socio-economic barrel mired in alcoholism and poverty.

Here is something that is rarely discussed. Most of the Jews who got and are getting reparations in Israel aren't living a middle class existence. We have to remember that early on they were mostly urban and/or middle class Jews brought to the death camps from various cities in Germany, Austria, France, Belgium and the Netherlands. Those died early on, the later arrivals were from Russia, Ukraine, Poland, slavic peoples largely from rural and small towns and not well educated.

These were most of recipients and they lived a basic existence from menial jobs in Israel, subsidized lifestyle similar, and the reparations check which was a few hundred dollars. So, very, very few flipped the money. They didn't have the background in money management, etc. and to be fair, many were traumatized.

So, its going to be the norm that most will squander it. But don't despair. You gotta factor in the Pookie and Ray Rays. The true power of it will come from people like you guys. The ones who won't rush down to the Nike store to get the new Js. Out of that existing 15-20 percent of blacks with the check will come the next millionaires and billionaires. They will flip it into a variety of businesses and other black empowerment endeavors. That's who want to make sure has it. That young black kid who will be the next Zuckerberg or Bill Gates. The next music or movie company mogul. By the time reparations come the hope is that B1 mindset is going to become pervasive. Those who are dusty will be ostracized and more and more blacks who would have otherwise been ratchet will have a black empowerment mindset as the cutting of the check comes closer. Because to get to that point of forcing a check, a certain percentage of us will have be on code anyway.

Still, you will always have Pookie and Ray Rays and they will squander it. It's their money, their right but there will be more than enough who will flip it.
There needs to be something in place where FBA / ADOS / Freedmen people get an initial one-payment lump sum (example: $400,000), and then they get monthly payments (example: $5,000) afterwards.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
By the time reparations come the hope is that B1 mindset is going to become pervasive. Those who are dusty will be ostracized and more and more blacks who would have otherwise been ratchet will have a black empowerment mindset as the cutting of the check comes closer. Because to get to that point of forcing a check, a certain percentage of us will have be on code anyway.

If any of us ever create and own media companies, not only will the non-Black racists and ratchet non-Blacks will be held to task, but the off-code Sambos will be held to task too. And the ratchetness and degeneracy will be less promoted and looked down upon while Black excellence, Black talent and sophistication will be championed.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Every ethnic group has one or two primary sources of information that every one listens to get their talking points, their on code instructions. The Latinos have Telemundo and Univision. The Korea Daily, GLAAD for LBGTQ

Tell me one black centered media that more than 50% of all blacks listen to that isn't compromised?

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Every ethnic group has one or two primary sources of information that every one listens to get their talking points, their on code instructions. The Latinos have Telemundo and Univision. The Korea Daily, GLAAD for LBGTQ

Tell me one black centered media that more than 50% of all blacks listen to that isn't compromised?
    I look at the demographics of who really works at Urban One Radio, and I have my concerns. But I have to believe that UO, owned by Cathy Hughes , is not as compromised. I mean, it's only one show , on a particular station , but it's existence tells me a little about its owner .

This is a station where you can her hear Freedom Fighters like Fred Hampton Jr. , academics like Tony Browder, ect. It has an international audience (peeps in Ghana listen , I think) , and lots of like minded Moe's call in ...

I didn't know I could hear someone explain the use of the word "white person" and get away with it :) but yeah,

Show Schedules Archive - WOL-AM 1450 AM & 95.9 FM - check out the Carl Nelson show 6-10am EST ...

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I listened to TBA's broadcast last night. And the only reason I did was that I keep seeing the narrative that MLK was the "minister of reparations". I am familiar with that interview people use a reference. And I wanted to see and understand that perspective.

Whatever I say, is definitely up for conversation. Gonna be honest. I think this is the MOST I ever DISAGREED with TBA. Point blank.

I think black people want a hero so bad, that we can't see the forest for the trees. And then we have a few "influencers" to act like "FBA" can do no wrong.
    But in my view, MLK was NOT about reparations. He was NOT Christ, speaking in parables trying to understand reparations in that interview. MLK was NOT a mastermind. MLK was boule. and followed the typical career lane for a bootlick-- he went to Morehouse, he pledged Alpha, part of the Baptist Convention. It was a reason why he was chosen to be in that position. He was a tool for WS.

MLK was brought and paid for by jooish liberals. and Malcolm X masterfully exposed it months after the March on Washington in a speech called "Message to the Grassroots". He spoke boldly and plainly to black people directly. Malcolm also spoke what to expect if you want reparations in the speech, "The Ballot or the Bullet".

However, some things TBA said was right. Rosa Parks was chosen to be in that position. And he was right that the NAACP orchestrated it. But he failed to mention that the NAACP was created and ran by jooish liberals. They and other civil rights groups they owned, made MILLIONS off black Americans. And again, Malcolm X warned us about that.

A caller called into the broadcast last night, she had a deep weird voice. She said she liked MLK but didn't like the way he pushed for integration. TBA was quick to twist the conversation by mentioning MIT and other ivy league schools and defended MLK's actions. And to me, that was another red flag because integration effectively killed the black economy, and Jason was defending it.

I too, used to believe that King was changing his ways toward the end based off this quote:

“We have fought hard and long for integration, as I believe we should have, and I know that we will win. But I've come to believe we're integrating into a burning house.

I'm afraid that America may be losing what moral vision she may have had …. And I'm afraid that even as we integrate, we are walking into a place that does not understand that this nation needs to be deeply concerned with the plight of the poor and disenfranchised. Until we commit ourselves to ensuring that the underclass is given justice and opportunity, we will continue to perpetuate the anger and violence that tears at the soul of this nation.”

But I no longer feel that way. And here's why. I asked myself, when did MLK ever change his inner circle to reflect his new views? What work did he publicly do under the name of reparations? And the more I thought about it, you can't be a supporter of integration AND a reparationist. It doesn't fit. It doesn't work. He was friends with jooish liberals until the very end. He was a proud tool for integration. That's the reason why the dominant society praise him to this day for the work he did for them. If he was a real threat, he would be demonized in American history like Malcolm X and the Black Panthers.

Here's a few facts that may not have known:
    -there was a black-owned bus company in Birmingham. why did black people walk for over a year, when they could've supported the black business instead? Short answer: jooish-owned NAACP made that decision so they could push lawsuits for their own agenda. - Another Role for Buses in Civil Rights History (Published 2011)
    -Malcolm X exposed King in "Message to the Grassroots" in great detail, dropping dates, meetings, and names of those in control, jooish liberals.
    -Ever wonder why an openly racist, Lyndon B. Johnson would sign the Civil Rights Bill? because he was jooish and it benefited WS, not black people.
    -Lyndon B. Johnson colluded with NAACP, Congressman Emanuel Celler. -- all of them are jooish. (check for Johnson's grandparents) and Senator Philip Hart to push the 1965 Immigration Act.

So here's the kicker!!! - there has been soooooooo much smoke for immigrants and not for WS. But MLK's actions directly led to the passing of the 1965 Immigration Act, which allowed ALLLLLL these immigrants to be here in the first place!!!! Like I said time and time again, WS is the source of it.

So jooish liberals, USED black people to push an immigration act to make sure they wouldn't kick get out and allowed other immigrants to come into the country and used MLK to convince black people to support it!!!! lol. that's crazy! smh

So yeah, MLK is no hero to me.

S
    SonOfTheSun
    What's really is the problem? You basically look for anything to disagree with when it comes to the NBM. Jason broke it down masterfully as usual but you took it way out of context. You talk about how Malcolm exposed MLK and others but later on was open to working with em. I'll take Malcolm over MLK any day but where's the critique of him being open to working with ppl he exposed?
    blackice_ATL
    blackice_ATL
    SonOfTheSun it's called having my own opinion. after all i stated, what part do you disagree with or is false? I believe Jason took it out of context and was reaching. But I already explained that in my initial post.

my question to you: Is it possible to be B1 and also an integrationist?
    Troy
    Troy
    SonOfTheSun why are you running to BirdApp instead of responding on here?

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Here's a few facts that may not have known:
    -there was a black-owned bus company in Birmingham. why did black people walk for over a year, when they could've supported the black business instead? Short answer: jooish-owned NAACP made that decision so they could push lawsuits for their own agenda. - Another Role for Buses in Civil Rights History (Published 2011)
    -Malcolm X exposed King in "Message to the Grassroots" in great detail, dropping dates, meetings, and names of those in control, jooish liberals.
    -Ever wonder why an openly racist, Lyndon B. Johnson would sign the Civil Rights Bill? because he was jooish and it benefited WS, not black people.
    -Lyndon B. Johnson colluded with NAACP, Congressman Emanuel Celler. -- all of them are jooish. (check for Johnson's grandparents) and Senator Philip Hart to push the 1965 Immigration Act.

So here's the kicker!!! - there has been soooooooo much smoke for immigrants and not for WS. But MLK's actions directly led to the passing of the 1965 Immigration Act, which allowed ALLLLLL these immigrants to be here in the first place!!!! Like I said time and time again, WS is the source of it.

So jooish liberals, USED black people to push an immigration act to make sure they wouldn't kick get out and allowed other immigrants to come into the country and used MLK to convince black people to support it!!!! lol. that's crazy! smh

So yeah, MLK is no hero to me.
    I need to listen to Message to the Grassroots again today.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There needs to be something in place where FBA / ADOS / Freedmen people get an initial one-payment lump sum (example: $400,000), and then they get monthly payments (example: $5,000) afterwards.
    A lump sum and then monthly payments could be helpful if bundled with programs that helped us build our communities. But I think the lump sum needs to be enough to get you on your feet but not enough to squander. Let's say reparations was $120k/year untaxed for every Black American (12 year duration), everyone starts on the 2nd year of monthly payments with the first year given as a lump sum. If you're over the age of 65 then the lump sum will be 50%, and then increases by $100k every 5 year increments in age. So a 70 year old will receive 100k more than a 65 year old for a lump sum. Payments also need to be able to be placed in a will.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    A lump sum and then monthly payments could be helpful if bundled with programs that helped us build our communities. But I think the lump sum needs to be enough to get you on your feet but not enough to squander. Let's say reparations was $120k/year untaxed for every Black American (12 year duration), everyone starts on the 2nd year of monthly payments with the first year given as a lump sum. If you're over the age of 65 then the lump sum will be 50%, and then increases by $100k every 5 year increments in age. So a 70 year old will receive 100k more than a 65 year old for a lump sum. Payments also need to be able to be placed in a will.
    Change the will to a TRUST. They'll be no greedy family member disputes, period.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Terrymist
    Terrymist
    It was extremely concerning that a kid that young was comfortable with a gun.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    In the recent podcast 'Do Men Make Better Financial Choices Than Women?' It made me think and its true. I've long heard sisters I know with a college education and a pretty good job complain that they make more then the men they date and can't find a guy on their level.

I noticed something. The sisters I know who make 6 figures and have been making it for a few years and the brothers I know making roughly the same amount for a while, are very different in their assets. The sisters either live in a very nice rental unit or own a condo (very, very few in single family homes unless its how it is there, Carolinas, outside Atlanta).

Anyway, the women that are making great many are relatively broke. They don't have much in savings or investments. I know sisters who have been making, take home 6k or 7k a month and they have maybe 10k in the bank at most. A home but its eating up a lot of that take home pay. Very, very few have over 50k or 100k in assets like stocks, etc. The brothers are in 2 categories. A few are living that playah life. They know they are unicorns. They are single, no kids...1 at most, and are dating a couple women at a time. The majority though, who are single, have no kids, and are stacking. They have mutual funds, and/or bitcoin, drive decent cars but not a high end benzo. They are thinking of retiring early. They are working hard for that 6 figures and are tired of the BS at work. A good number are looking to move overseas.

In my own line of work, the women, even the white women, don't invest. They go on expensive vacations but stay in far more expensive apartments, etc. and don't have much in investments. In my mind I'm way behind my goals and I got way more than they do.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    Video now said to be unavailable. Youtube or whomever hating on his content...again.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I fell asleep on this but I have it playing again now. #B1

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    That old racist Bundy got a bunch of white people defending his ranch. I wish I had the resources to do the same for this family. Hearing their plight out there alone, no back up hurt my heart. I wish we had the means to organize a turn up and just have us out there supporting them.
    • Mad Props
    Reactions: ART

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    This latest episode is chillingly scary. If blacks who are B1 in America, can't stop the coon immigrants from coming in then the next logical step is to stop it all. It's a severe solution but the alternative is to have too many coons. Its tough enough countering the domestic coons (Larry Elder, black politicians, media figures like Don Lemon etc) without adding to it from abroad.

ART
    ART
    Tethers (immigrant coons) and buffers (immigrant anti-Black racist colonizers) are ALL a danger to us Foundational Black Americans and our interests. They are devious, parasitic, and self-interested groups. You can give to, fight for, defend, and share with them, but they refuse to do the same for you and act like you're being selfish and divisive when you at the very least ask them to advocate for reparations for Foundational Black Americans.

They only pretend to be about "unity" and fake act like how "we're all in this together" when they're trying to swindle us, con us, and have us mule for them and their interests while doing everything behind our backs (and in front of our faces) to betray us, undermine and disregard our interests, steal or erase our culture and identity, identify with anti-Black racism and/or white supremacy, and collectively lock us out of life and its resources while telling us to "stop whining and pull yourselves up by the bootstraps like we did" after we and others (such as the US government and non-profits) help them out with protections and resources specific to them (instead of helping and focusing strictly on ourselves like they do).

Well no more.
    NO MORE.

Jay_Judah202

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In the recent podcast 'Do Men Make Better Financial Choices Than Women?' It made me think and its true. I've long heard sisters I know with a college education and a pretty good job complain that they make more then the men they date and can't find a guy on their level.

I noticed something. The sisters I know who make 6 figures and have been making it for a few years and the brothers I know making roughly the same amount for a while, are very different in their assets. The sisters either live in a very nice rental unit or own a condo (very, very few in single family homes unless its how it is there, Carolinas, outside Atlanta).

Anyway, the women that are making great many are relatively broke. They don't have much in savings or investments. I know sisters who have been making, take home 6k or 7k a month and they have maybe 10k in the bank at most. A home but its eating up a lot of that take home pay. Very, very few have over 50k or 100k in assets like stocks, etc. The brothers are in 2 categories. A few are living that playah life. They know they are unicorns. They are single, no kids...1 at most, and are dating a couple women at a time. The majority though, who are single, have no kids, and are stacking. They have mutual funds, and/or bitcoin, drive decent cars but not a high end benzo. They are thinking of retiring early. They are working hard for that 6 figures and are tired of the BS at work. A good number are looking to move overseas.

In my own line of work, the women, even the white women, don't invest. They go on expensive vacations but stay in far more expensive apartments, etc. and don't have much in investments. In my mind I'm way behind my goals and I got way more than they do.
    Im replying to this post late as a mug but I've observed the same behaviors in pretty much all of the single women I know. They spend a LOT on cosmetics, travel, and entertainment. Many are waiting for a partner to purchase a home with so they arent saving much cash. And you're right; the men on their level are playing the field, which is a huge error in 2023 (shit is getting crazy). If you find someone genetically, mentally and spiritually fit, snag em. You may not get another opportunity.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Phillip Scott reports on the recent uproar in Kenya after their Supreme Court allowed openly LGBTQ groups to register their NGO or business in Kenya.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    When Obama ran for office, he got a bag from different groups. At the time the Dem party was totally controlled by the Clintons and Hillary wasn't about to let that money go to Obama so he went to a few different groups and cut a deal. One was Wall Street. If he won, they wouldn't go to jail. The only one who went to jail was the one who robbed rich people, Madoff. He got money from a group of very rich Latinos led by Eva Longoria. They wanted DACA a path to citizenship for illegals. The other group is Hollywood led by Geffen, media mogul and gay. They wanted gay marriage and to push rainbow globally. Obama went to Kenya and they were excited as hell because they could claim him via his father. He went there and did some finger wagging speech about accepting gays. They were like wtf? You came all the way here for that? I've been to Kenya a couple times. They ain't feeling Obama at all. I've been there and I've asked them about the LBGTQ stuff, I've not seen it openly. They say no one trips. There are some guys everyone knows is gay but as long as they aren't on the streets kissing and holding hands they are cool. They also said there aren't any public attacks either. One thing though, a lot of the girls are bi. A lot. No one trips though. There is an open sex and also gay market in the beach resort city Mombasa. Europeans come there to get at girls, sometimes underage, and also both European men and women get at the men in the game.

There is underground sex in most African countries in the big cities. It's just not open in your face. When ever you have poverty you are going to find someone who'll do something strange for some change. Whether its Nashville or Nairobi. The degree is the only thing that it differs by. Hell, you got middle class white women who become porn stars. So, you don't even have to be poor and desperate.

Kenya also has a fairly big moslem community and so does Uganda. Some of these countries have sodomy and gay laws on the books but its not enforced and the US wants them to remove it form law and then accept it as normal and they are trying to tie economic aid and trade to it. It's extortion and that is the push back as well.

I've been to Arab countries (Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc) and they got gay people there but again, its just not in your face on the street and that's what their government asks for. Don't have it front and center on social media putting the country in a bad light because they care about their rep and don't be in the malls, etc around families holding hands and doing PDAs (public displays of affection). But you can tell there are some guys out there like that. The culture has men kissing each other on the cheek and even peck on lips. Italians do it as well. Some of that ain't cultural.

Since Obama, the white LBGTQ groups have a lot of power within the party and that's why the Dems have been pushing it to the point Kamala saying her pronouns are 'she' and 'her'. I got no problem with anyone living their truth. An agenda is another thing altogether.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    3-12-2023: Going into 2024, Democrats are showing desperation and disarray. TBA explains. Support Tonight's program🌍: 🔑CashApp: $TheBlackChannel 🔑Paypal: [email protected] 🔑Venmo: @JasonBlackTBA See our bestselling documentaries: https://www.blackchannelfilms.com

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Govt Targeting Black Cops, Overlooking White Ones @The Black Authority

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    The part at the end where he talked about if you're a black person that is a cop and you are for black empowerment you'll never get promoted.
    This is incredibly true. I saw that big time during the time I was in law enforcement.
    They'll only promote you one of two ways. If you are a sell out coon or if you're quiet, timid and won't say anything. In other words a push over
    They want someone that can be controlled.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think it's very unfortunate that African countries make second-class citizens of their own people for arbitrary reasons, but that's what every country does.

Everyone is cool with it unless they are in a country in which they are the 2nd class citizen.

I get it though, in order to be sane you have to go through insanity. People have to recognize (in their own time) making anyone a second-class citizen only keeps the door propped open for injustice to cohabitate with you. Justice only happens one way, everyone gets it.

Underprivileged people (most people, really) want to feel higher than someone so they create reasons other people should be less privileged. In this case the majority (heterosexuals) had decided the minority (homosexuals) should be less privileged because of something no one can control. By virtue of their being, they should be less privileged.

It doesn't really matter tho as the universe is ALWAYS just. As they make homosexuals less privileged for being homosexual, someone else is making them less privileged for some other reason and they can't see it bc there too busy making sure homosexuals are less than them. Through equally shared injustice, there is only justice.

Of course, the US doesn't do gay Africans any favors by pushing something before it's time. Africans just think it's part of colonialism or take pride in being unlike the West so they oppress their own people to spite the West.

Not to mention, it is part of colonialism, IN INTENTION. Homosexuality is a natural part of humanity but the West uses it to destabilize. Africa's resistance to it is useful to the West in at least a couple ways: it makes African nations look uncivilized/the less-developed and it's a reason to sanction and treat them unequally. Also, the resistance itself is destabilizing. Homosexuals exist. It's bound to be disruptive if you're trying to resist reality (don't I know it😅).

The irony is if they just accepted it (this thing that's as natural as a tree), they couldn't be destabilized using it, there would be no sexuality specific negative consequences and they disarm the West in that respect.

But nothing before it's time.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Loved last night broadcast as usual. That Jessica X character & the objective ollllleeee CAN was triggering me though!
    The positive side to all this Anti-Black madness is, THEY'LL ALL REMAIN HERE TO BURN IN THIS HELL THEY CREATED!

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Mr. Black is cooking tonight. ⚡️✊🏾⚡️

Last edited:

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    This BLEW MY MIND! The Bu$iness is ALL BUSINESS ALWAYS, but this right herrrrrre, whooooo! Jason took know prisoners, everybody was slaughtered & rightfully so!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whenever you see these boule liberals spouting their needs to take away our rights, make sure to put #MarchForOurLies on their posts and videos.