Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It's simply a matter of principle -on code affirmation. She's stalwart in her racist ideology but y'all expected to coon and sellout?! Your black buddy will pull you down with him because he's not willing to commit to black empowerment preferring to pursue non black trophies for gratification to ameliorate low esteem. I'm surprised you've not cut him loose. If they are not committed to black empowerment they'll chip away at your commitment to make themselves feel better for their lack thereof.
Absolute truth. I learned a simple exercise years ago that highlights your final point. If you lay yourself down on the floor and ask a friend to pull you up to a standing position, you will find it is difficult for that friend to pull you up, and however it is quite easy for you lying upon your back to pull that person down upon the floor.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=YGS9OlPEyHo&feature=share

6 Minute Video ‼️‼️‼️🔥🔥🔥

Indian Intellectuals & GEO POLITICAL Strategist acknowledge BLACK AMERICANS KEEN understanding of WS, and compare WS Media talking points(BLOND HAIR & Blue Eyes) to ADOLF HITLER’s ARYAN /MASTER RACE Doctrine.

MoMoneyRiUp

Designing an Afrocentric lifestyle
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
What if most of these massive wars, conflicts, crashes, plandemics / scamdemics, and crises that the US have caused both inside and outside of America have happened so that not only can America look like the good guy / hero when they come up with a "solution" to the destruction it creates, but so America can give away our all money that was supposed to be for reparations to refugees, Israel, more wars, big pharma, stuff to fight COVID, tax breaks for corps, migrants, illegals, police unions immigrants on visas, those seeking asylum, etc. Etc. We are seeing it now with the Latinos, Afghans, etc. An orchestrated, batshit crazy, systematic way to deflect away and run away from giving us our Reparations. It all makes sense.

I think Dr. Claude Anderson and quite few people from the new Black Media brought up and made this point before.
What if most of these massive wars, conflicts, crashes, plandemics / scamdemics, and crises that the US have caused both inside and outside of America have happened so that not only can America look like the good guy / hero when they come up with a "solution" to the destruction it creates, but so America can give away our all money that was supposed to be for reparations to refugees, Israel, more wars, big pharma, stuff to fight COVID, tax breaks for corps, migrants, illegals, police unions immigrants on visas, those seeking asylum, etc. Etc. We are seeing it now with the Latinos, Afghans, etc. An orchestrated, batshit crazy, systematic way to deflect away and run away from giving us our Reparations. It all makes sense.

I think Dr. Claude Anderson and quite few people from the new Black Media brought up and made this point before.
In other words, spending money on what they deem important and acting like they haven’t completely EFFed Black lives, but recommending a traitorous brown-skinned woman for Supreme Court to appease their base dumb negroes? LOL yesss that’s the plan. Sorry guys, reparations have to wait…. I spent all that money on the COVID-19 Black community fear baiting budget.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    In other words, spending money on what they deem important and acting like they haven’t completely EFFed Black lives, but recommending a traitorous brown-skinned woman for Supreme Court to appease their base dumb negroes? LOL yesss that’s the plan. Sorry guys, reparations have to wait…. I spent all that money on the COVID-19 Black community fear baiting budget.
    There is always something they put ahead of us, it never fails. We have to get off the hamster wheel and let them know we are on to them. No more bullshit, no more lives, reparations or else.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You are absolutely correct in your assessment. I will dare to highlight your comments by adding that the Corporate Execs. at Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, and all of the other American Defense Contractors are POPPING Champagne, DANCING on the TABLES & SWINGING from the Chandeliers RIGHT ABOUT NOW🤮🤮‼️‼️

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=YGS9OlPEyHo&feature=share

6 Minute Video ‼️‼️‼️🔥🔥🔥

Indian Intellectuals & GEO POLITICAL Strategist acknowledge BLACK AMERICANS KEEN understanding of WS, and compare WS Media talking points(BLOND HAIR & Blue Eyes) to ADOLF HITLER’s ARYAN /MASTER RACE Doctrine.
    Wow I’ve never seen an Indian keep it so real. Homeboy called our the American Indians and said they are going along to get along.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    There is always something they put ahead of us, it never fails. We have to get off the hamster wheel and let them know we are on to them. No more bullshit, no more lives, reparations or else.
    Absolutely! I'm soooo sick to effing death of this never ending egregious charade where the whole white world act as if they don't flagrantly practise anti black racism and worst still is that far too many beleaguered black people choose to ignore it to our peril then get agitated when overwhelming white racism breaks their cowardice cognitive dissonance forcing them to accept reality. We wouldn't be in such bad shape (vulnerable and penniless) as a global group if we didn't have cowardly negroes among us! That's my ten cents👍🏿

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Absolutely! I'm soooo sick to effing death of this never ending egregious charade where the whole white world act as if they don't flagrantly practise anti black racism and worst still is that far too many beleaguered black people choose to ignore it to our peril then get agitated when overwhelming white racism breaks their cowardice cognitive dissonance forcing them to accept reality. We wouldn't be in such bad shape (vulnerable and penniless) as a global group if we didn't have cowardly negroes among us! That's my ten cents👍🏿
    So eloquently put. Like it is commonly said, whites pretend white supremacy doesn’t exist and boa i people right along with them.

Truthseeker

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So eloquently put. Like it is commonly said, whites pretend white supremacy doesn’t exist and boa i people right along with them.
    Exactly. I also love these ads that I'm hearing from these Governors running for office saying that they will stop racist teachings in our classroom! That is laughable! Our children have been receiving racist teachings for centuries!

Truthseeker

Sixer
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You could almost use the analogy of the married man that is always promising his mistress that he's going to leave his wife but... Something always comes up where the mistress has to wait a little bit longer LOL

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow I’ve never seen an Indian keep it so real. Homeboy called our the American Indians and said they are going along to get along.
    HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’m laughing because they think they’re so important. Inside I’m a bit shook, because we are NOT prepared for the expanded and intentional genocide that is coming to our people worldwide, because we have made it clear that all we will ever do is complain. We have no solutions to this state of reality. We are tragically delusional. This is why I will not give birth in this time. I refuse to subject another HUE man child to these demons unless we start putting our foot down.

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There has got to be a way out of this illusion that they have power over us so that we can see a solution. We have every right to be afraid based on history, but WHEN will our fear turn to a burning rage? Soon, we will realize as others have that we are holding on to dead bones. We have nothing to lose. They have not gained ANYTHING by asking. We must TAKE what’s ours and begin to build our defense and communities and living as we know we should.

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly. I also love these ads that I'm hearing from these Governors running for office saying that they will stop racist teachings in our classroom! That is laughable! Our children have been receiving racist teachings for centuries!
    So true, we had to endure lessons telling us that the ones who raped and pillaged our grandparents are heroes and valiant men. They have covered up our history, convincing us we are worthless and come from nothing…. We lost a war. Imagine how powerful for a Black child to grow up knowing we lost a war and understanding he is in the midst of his enemy and should do something about it.

BrotherKwasi

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is a good Topic tonight y'all hop or call in with your thoughts. Definitely time to get what is due to us ✂️ the ✅
    View: https://youtu.be/QVBHL_gtVGM
    This message was so necessary. The ability to be indistractable is a real super power. We really need to cultivate this in our youth as early as possible. stay on course brothers and sisters! B1.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    That's what's so devilish about it because their racism is not looked upon as racism It's looked upon as history. When we give a counter opinion then that's racism. They play the game where there is not cause, only effect. If you point to the cause you are being racist or making excuses.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Furthermore the FBI (Foolish Beaureacratic Idiots) have released numerous reports acknowledging Neo Nazi /White Nationalist influences throughout the nation, police agencies, & military. So now were supposed to be okay with our tax dollars going to Ukraine, a Nation that has strong Neo Nazi influences in its military & govt. Fv<k that. The C14s a civilian Neo Nazi terror group & the Azov Batallion & their supporters care nothing about democracy.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    There has got to be a way out of this illusion that they have power over us so that we can see a solution. We have every right to be afraid based on history, but WHEN will our fear turn to a burning rage? Soon, we will realize as others have that we are holding on to dead bones. We have nothing to lose. They have not gained ANYTHING by asking. We must TAKE what’s ours and begin to build our defense and communities and living as we know we should.
    I agree but we're not quite there yet because our cowardice outweighs our courage for us to flip the script and take back our rightful place in this world. I sometimes get impatient through sheer frustration that I won't experience that inevitability in my lifetime.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I agree but we're not quite there yet because our cowardice outweighs our courage for us to flip the script and take back our rightful place in this world. I sometimes get impatient through sheer frustration that I won't experience that inevitability in my lifetime.
    Btw, us coming together as a group globally will be the catalyst to break their satanic hold over us which is why they work tirelessly to keep us at enmity with one another but the weakest links among us can't see it and scupper progress.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We now got more insufferably preachy Black tethers and non-Black, self-important, self-appointed buffers publicly opposing reparations for FBA "for the greater good" and "for unity." They're saying "damn waiting, why get reparations at all?" in flat earther hotep style.

Un-freaking-believable. Make. it. stop.

View: https://youtu.be/DG4gvy_7ytA

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    That's what's so devilish about it because their racism is not looked upon as racism It's looked upon as history. When we give a counter opinion then that's racism. They play the game where there is not cause, only effect. If you point to the cause you are being racist or making excuses.
    👍🏿👊🏿 masters of deception and sophistry and that's because their master teacher aka father is Satan -father of the lie!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    👍🏿👊🏿 masters of deception and sophistry and that's because their master teacher aka father is Satan -father of the lie!
    Also, the rhetoric about stamping out racism in classrooms is just that -shameless unctuous platitudes to appease a gullible audience. They need racism in the classrooms which is the nurturing ground for crushing notions of black empowerment because they simply can't risk our bright children competing with theirs in key secular industries or that would be the end of their unearned underserved white privilege!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also, the rhetoric about stamping out racism in classrooms is just that -shameless unctuous platitudes to appease a gullible audience. They need racism in the classrooms which is the nurturing ground for crushing notions of black empowerment because they simply can't risk our bright children competing with theirs in key secular industries or that would be the end of their unearned underserved white privilege!
    And the whites and their tools condition Black children to cower to them, not to question them, understand and fight for everyone else and not themselves, be humble at the expense of pride, be docile and try to get along with everyone at all costs, and to obey and bow down to them and the authorities of the dominant society.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    We now got more insufferably preachy Black tethers and non-Black, self-important, self-appointed buffers publicly opposing reparations for FBA "for the greater good" and "for unity." They're saying "damn waiting, why get reparations at all?" in flat earther hotep style.

Un-freaking-believable. Make. it. stop.

View: https://youtu.be/DG4gvy_7ytA

It's incredibly infuriating and contemptible but it's also the anticipated reaction from jealous covetous badminded individuals and anti black groups because they feel overwhelmingly threatened by the prospect of black people being legitimately elevated above the lowest rung of the ladder. Why the sudden fear and paranoia? It's because they realise that one of the other privileged groups would have to occupy the vacant position of being at the bottom rung of the socio economic ladder that used to be the preserve of black people. Their phucked up system of capitalism is predicated on the abuse of a disadvantaged group! We were NEVER intrinsically disadvantaged -it was inflicted upon us by well orchestrated invidious means that have lasted for centuries but now appears to be crumbling and that scares the hell outta our competitors because they know that they can't win against us on an even playing field. They will literally lose their minds over this singular aspect. It's always ok if any other non qualified group gets reparations other than black people -the ONLY LEGITIMATE GROUP EVER!!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    And the whites and their tools condition Black children to cower to them, not to question them, understand and fight for everyone else and not themselves, be humble at the expense of pride, be docile and try to get along with everyone at all costs, and to obey and bow down to them and the authorities of the dominant society.
    Soooo true!! 👍🏿👊🏿

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know we all talk about it but I think we might have different concepts and ideas.

When it comes to demanding reparations, what are you looking to get? Most think of money and nothing more but I think we need to go a bit deeper.

I feel like land, stock holding, gold/silver, and even crypto need to be factored in. Money will run out but tight investments won't. Land is still one of the most valuable investments you can make in America. Where is our land? Our people were the ones who basically built this country. That free labor helped businesses grow and expand, buy up more land. We worked the soil. We should reap what we sewed (literally!).

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow, I struggle with this fact daily. It’s almost unbelievable the state we are in. Not what they do to us — that’s believable. What we don’t do for ourselves is nerve racking. Every being on this planet including plants has defense mechanisms and has basic instinct to protect itself from dangerous external forces…. Apparently except negroes. The mental warfare has and will forever impact our future unless something changes.

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Wow, I struggle with this fact daily. It’s almost unbelievable the state we are in. Not what they do to us — that’s believable. What we don’t do for ourselves is nerve racking. Every being on this planet including plants has defense mechanisms and has basic instinct to protect itself from dangerous external forces…. Apparently except negroes. The mental warfare has and will forever impact our future unless something changes.
    The defense mechanism for a lot of FBAs has been to make white supremacy see the error in their ways, FAIL. But that hasn’t been all of us, just the ones they show on TV. We’ve went hard at different points in tike byt we always take out foot off the gas. We need to go hard every single day.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    You make an exceptionally profound observation that even escaped me -we voluntarily deny ourselves the innate right to defend ourselves but clinically it's the bye product of centuries of epigenetic trauma and conditioning rooted in THE most hateful devilish anti black racism perpetrated by sociopathic hueless murderous criminals.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I know we all talk about it but I think we might have different concepts and ideas.

When it comes to demanding reparations, what are you looking to get? Most think of money and nothing more but I think we need to go a bit deeper.

I feel like land, stock holding, gold/silver, and even crypto need to be factored in. Money will run out but tight investments won't. Land is still one of the most valuable investments you can make in America. Where is our land? Our people were the ones who basically built this country. That free labor helped businesses grow and expand, buy up more land. We worked the soil. We should reap what we sewed (literally!).
    Sadly and embarrassingly, we're the only group to feel so discombobulated about reparations which is ironic (but not surprising -post traumatic slavery disorder) considering we're the ONLY legitimate deserving group EVER. All the other undeserving recipient groups grumbled, demanded and quibbled about it and no reservations or resentments were made about the awards or how the money would be spent. Contrast that with the ultra criticisms the black community receives at the mere thought of being awarded reparations. How individuals choose to spend, invest or squander their award is up to them.

Given the economic climate we now face since the Scam/Plandemic was inflicted on us, there are no reliable conventional financial securities anymore so to assert particular financial instruments as securities is imprudent because there are no guarantees that future markets will be less insecure or volatile as it is now given this incumbent WW3 scenario. Cash has always been a universal currency for eons and therefore more reliable -yes, susceptible to deflation for sure but still more preferable than intangible forms of currency.

If we insist on designated land mass it makes us more vulnerable and susceptible to nefarious subterfuge whether bio or military whereas being interspersed makes it more difficult to target or discriminate against and less threatening as a group to insecure white folk -successive black wall streets are a good reminder of making ourselves targets.

Cash reparations is more versatile -can buy land; invest; build; relocate and therefore less administrative, time consuming for Gov to allocate and gives the individual options that best suits them👍🏿

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You make an exceptionally profound observation that even escaped me -we voluntarily deny ourselves the innate right to defend ourselves but clinically it's the bye product of centuries of epigenetic trauma and conditioning rooted in THE most hateful devilish anti black racism perpetrated by sociopathic hueless murderous criminals.
    Exactly!!!! Which is why we are hopeless.

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sadly and embarrassingly, we're the only group to feel so discombobulated about reparations which is ironic (but not surprising -post traumatic slavery disorder) considering we're the ONLY legitimate deserving group EVER. All the other undeserving recipient groups grumbled, demanded and quibbled about it and no reservations or resentments were made about the awards or how the money would be spent. Contrast that with the ultra criticisms the black community receives at the mere thought of being awarded reparations. How individuals choose to spend, invest or squander their award is up to them.

Given the economic climate we now face since the Scam/Plandemic was inflicted on us, there are no reliable conventional financial securities anymore so to assert particular financial instruments as securities is imprudent because there are no guarantees that future markets will be less insecure or volatile as it is now given this incumbent WW3 scenario. Cash has always been a universal currency for eons and therefore more reliable -yes, susceptible to deflation for sure but still more preferable than intangible forms of currency.

If we insist on designated land mass it makes us more vulnerable and susceptible to nefarious subterfuge whether bio or military whereas being interspersed makes it more difficult to target or discriminate against and less threatening as a group to insecure white folk -successive black wall streets are a good reminder of making ourselves targets.

Cash reparations is more versatile -can buy land; invest; build; relocate and therefore less administrative, time consuming for Gov to allocate and gives the individual options that best suits them👍🏿

Let’s remember… they don’t have what they have because they asked for it. They took it from us and their not just going to give it back. I’m for reparations, but I know that our enemy, who has worked for centuries to destroy us because of who they know we are and what we are more than capable of, is not about to give us back our wealth, culture, or independence. That would destroy them. We either take it or die in their midst.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Until we start getting on the same page with our own people, nothing will get done. They want to keep us caught up in non-sense and content with less in life. I see way too many black families in America who just accept this BS and never strive for more because they are told they can't have more and they are victims and must accept defeat. Millions wave a white flag and don't even know it. Screw the system and screw the lies they fed us. We need to rise up.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Let’s remember… they don’t have what they have because they asked for it. They took it from us and their not just going to give it back. I’m for reparations, but I know that our enemy, who has worked for centuries to destroy us because of who they know we are and what we are more than capable of, is not about to give us back our wealth, culture, or independence. That would destroy them. We either take it or die in their midst.
    You're absolutely correct but it doesn't mean we should ever stop demanding reparations which is exactly what they want. Our persistence irritates the hell out of them because it's a constant reminder of their inhumane treatment and hatred perpetrated against us. That's why they get their butts in a crack about critical race theory being on national curriculums. They don't want their offsprings inheriting that shameful legacy but it's fiting for them to tell us to get over slavery without reparations when we demand it! These people are without shame and without conscience.

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So how is it hopeless?
    I told you the only way out is war……… are you not aware that we have been and are in despair and the actions this has caused. No doubt there is a lot of great work being done by many great soldiers, but we have allowed people to amass a great amount of power and wealth. We have given up our independence so that we can snuggle up with them and feel loved. We are asking for our money bag like beggars. The few of us who are willing to build are not only up against Europeans, many Black people do not believe they can survive without them and work to destroy those builders. I don’t doubt that we CAN overcome, but I’m not naïve to what it would really take to do so.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    i hate to say it but we might get clipped to a 7% population after its all said and done. But that 7 % will be unfuckwitable.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    i hate to say it but we might get clipped to a 7% population after its all said and done. But that 7 % will be unfuckwitable.
    100% Factual but we will have to keep making more soldiers. If they clip off all the riders then we will be left with another generation of cowards like the "forgive, forgive" generation.

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're absolutely correct but it doesn't mean we should ever stop demanding reparations which is exactly what they want. Our persistence irritates the hell out of them because it's a constant reminder of their inhumane treatment and hatred perpetrated against us. That's why they get their butts in a crack about critical race theory being on national curriculums. They don't want their offsprings inheriting that shameful legacy but it's fiting for them to tell us to get over slavery without reparations when we demand it! These people are without shame and without conscience.
    I agree that we are owed. I just don’t agree that we should be asking for reparations…. We should be taking it.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That is 1 area where a Communal approach is very much needed. Education for our children out & away from these demons is a must.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well you should not diminish your Patriotic values. Love of Country & willingness to engage opposition via diplomacy or force, Compassion, etc., all in attempt to ensure dignity & humanity for posterity & generations to came is a wonderful and emboldening state of existence. Any just cause can infuse a righteous enlightenment & passionate sentiment in those in pursuit of such cause. I am thankful to be a part of the effort to secure a better existence for little Black boys & girls.

“Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death”
    Patrick Henry
    “The Cost of Freedom is Death”
    Malcolm X
    Btw, us coming together as a group globally will be the catalyst to break their satanic hold over us which is why they work tirelessly to keep us at enmity with one another but the weakest links among us can't see it and scupper progress.