The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Ukraine vs Russia Megathread

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lo0ks like our African Brothers are getting their wake up n*gga call.
    I've yet to hear any of the African immigrants here in the United States speak out against the Ukraine government. Wonder why?....

ROADGAWD

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Lo0ks like our African Brothers are getting their wake up n*gga call.
    I've yet to hear any of the African immigrants here in the United States speak out against the Ukraine government. Wonder why?....

SOEskeptical
    All that smoke for our fba cousins, non for the white supremacists kicking your ass to the border though

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/uP-GPLyE67U

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean

excellent more white on white violence is on fully display. White people love saying how Africans/Black people are inherently violent and the white race is superior but i am supposed to feel bad when they are killing each other. F@#$ them now every time a white person talks to me about inner city violence or the "savagery" of Africa I am going to bring this up

Kdonne202

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think it will eventually pop off but I don't know if this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. But right now we're at a precipice where the Global Leader will shift and nations like Russia and China know that the USA is in a weakened state but the gamble is if its weak enough to where a full-scale will BK the nation. I would assume they will wait til a point where the USA is at an economic weak point and then bait it into a war that will bleed itself dry. We need to be careful of this as US citizens because it will be a painful time for us all.

• Drafts
    • Soup Lines
    • Death
    Get a gun. Learn to use it. Exercise more. Start understanding military science and procedures, i.e. a squad won’t engage unless there’s 3-to-1 advantage. Strength training. I’m not demanding, merely highly suggesting these things. If the Europeans and White Supremacist a like decide to engage with each other and destitution befalls our communities, we need to be simply prepared. Whether or not the US gets involved, FBA needs to still prepare any and all potential threats, for what we may lack in generational wealth, we’ll be plentiful in generational understanding of being 3 simple things: being UNAPOLOGETIC, UNADULTERATED and absolutely UNCOMPROMISING! With that said, the Draft is not what scares me. What scares me is we go to war and our unlimited powered President pulls a WW1 (might be 2) and force station troops in civilian homes due to lack of the counties resources. And where will they fill them up!? Not just in our communities, but in the single mother house hold…huge speculation i agree, but not unheard of or impossible. B1 black family

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Get a gun. Learn to use it. Exercise more. Start understanding military science and procedures, i.e. a squad won’t engage unless there’s 3-to-1 advantage. Strength training. I’m not demanding, merely highly suggesting these things. If the Europeans and White Supremacist a like decide to engage with each other and destitution befalls our communities, we need to be simply prepared. Whether or not the US gets involved, FBA needs to still prepare any and all potential threats, for what we may lack in generational wealth, we’ll be plentiful in generational understanding of being 3 simple things: being UNAPOLOGETIC, UNADULTERATED and absolutely UNCOMPROMISING! With that said, the Draft is not what scares me. What scares me is we go to war and our unlimited powered President pulls a WW1 (might be 2) and force station troops in civilian homes due to lack of the counties resources. And where will they fill them up!? Not just in our communities, but in the single mother house hold…huge speculation i agree, but not unheard of or impossible. B1 black family
    Yes I agree.

To your first point, we should always be on point and ready for whatever. People that weren’t taking care of their bodies got COVID and perished. You always have to be mentally, physically, and financially prepared.

Secondly, you never can put anything passed the government. It kills daily, it starves populations. It has no issue murdering any of us for any reason so the stealing from us is nothing.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    View: https://youtu.be/hUfYK4lmiPA

This morning's Moment of Truth took aim at the hostility of Ukrainian Military personnel towards the African students and migrants trying to escape upcoming war in Ukraine, during this address Professor Black Truth played in succession, 4 different media clips using dogwhistle language to describe the upcoming conflict between two white groups. This morning's address by the Professor was very informative in demonstrating what we had been trying to tell many of our African family about how racism is global for decades. I am also familiar with how certain governing bodies will enact policies favorable to the campaign moving forward (See: NDAA and The Patriot Act ). In this instant we look at the ICAM system, used by governing bodies to integrate and authenticate digital Identification (Sounds great right?), this is a perfect recipe for an attempt to racially control movement (based on the footage we saw), especially after the last couple of years. Please leave your comments in the thread and help us with more sources or literature on this topic!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I heard about a lot of countries trapping blacks in or out since COVID and it seems like our "friends" in the media aren't wanting to report on it. I just heard something about Japan still blocking Africans' access to the country even though that last variant was proven to be a non-threat and they were even blocking people from other countries (blacks) who never even lived in Africa. People are using the virus and this war to treat black people of the world poorly and more people need to wake up to it.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    anyone gearing up for a counter attack from the Russkies? I can't figure out if NATO is gonna pretend to oppose this and let Putin have his way, or are they going to double down and risk it all by going at Putin. Putin is petty. and i feel like he's already got something in store for anyone who is trying to get in the way. I can't take this conflict seriously until the U.S.A goes full embargo on Russian products.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Putin's is justifying his incursion into Ukraine with the claim that Ukraine's government is full of neo-nazis. We're going to look at the Ukrainian government and it's citizens to see if there's anything to this claim. But wait a minute isn't Russia a hot bed of #AntiBlackRacist??? WTF is he talking about?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The part where Ana Navarro tries to shut down Sonny Hostings is sickening. Just 10 years ago, we as Black Americans wqs for real trying to have a racial alliance with these folks.

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

Every bit as racist as the anglos. She from Central American and defending Whites in Ukraine.

#WeHaveNoAllies

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Finding out the Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy was the first Jewish head of state, and he allows Neo-Nazi's to permeate into established government and society (Where Bernie Sanders at?), left me wondering why Whoopi Goldberg didn't jump on that (Guess she's still on probation). Especially after his Deputy Chief Prosecutor David Sakvarelidze dogwhistled his way into mainstream media, they cannot walk this back and it hurts all of them more than ever because we are all watching. Not just that, we have formed our own fact-based opinions, and we have determined what the solutions will be. I have heard many others use the phrase "Not my problem", and some have taken it to mean; " We told those Africans ". (1) We did inform them that Racism was global, (2) We also flew the Flag of Pan-Africanism to show solidarity, (3) Forced our (oppressive) government to let them migrate here to be with us and share the resources, (4) Now we need an Act of Good Faith on their end.​

Please show us that act, and in the meantime check these images out:

U2.png

U1.png

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The part where Ana Navarro tries to shut down Sonny Hostings is sickening. Just 10 years ago, we as Black Americans wqs for real trying to have a racial alliance with these folks.

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

Every bit as racist as the anglos. She from Central American and defending Whites in Ukraine.

#WeHaveNoAllies
    Fam? #WeHaveNoFriends!!! When Dr. Clarke said it he ment it. We ALL had to learn the hard way. I've had enough of bumping my head thinking the Pinkerton will change, they can't so I have to change how a move around them and continue not to speak around them concerning black issues. #BlackPower ⚡✊🏾⚡

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Finding out the Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy was the first Jewish head of state, and he allows Neo-Nazi's to permeate into established government and society (Where Bernie Sanders at?), left me wondering why Whoopi Goldberg didn't jump on that (Guess she's still on probation). Especially after his Deputy Chief Prosecutor David Sakvarelidze dogwhistled his way into mainstream media, they cannot walk this back and it hurts all of them more than ever because we are all watching. Not just that, we have formed our own fact-based opinions, and we have determined what the solutions will be. I have heard many others use the phrase "Not my problem", and some have taken it to mean; " We told those Africans ". (1) We did inform them that Racism was global, (2) We also flew the Flag of Pan-Africanism to show solidarity, (3) Forced our (oppressive) government to let them migrate here to be with us and share the resources, (4) Now we need an Act of Good Faith on their end.​

Please show us that act, and in the meantime check these images out:​

View attachment 2015

View attachment 2016
    Look at that!!! Pure #AntiBlackness is running clearly there too. Nah I dont have a care in the world for those Pinkerton either. Let the #WhiteOnWhite killing occure. Phuck'em 2 times.

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    "This is europe it is civilized its not like africa or afganistan these are blonde haired blue eyes people. You would expect to live next door too" full fukin mask off the white media isnt even trying to hide it. Israel condemned russias invasion while standing on stolen palestenian and syrian land. The hypocrisy is unbelievable

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fam? #WeHaveNoFriends!!! When Dr. Clarke said it he ment it. We ALL had to learn the hard way. I've had enough of bumping my head thinking the Pinkerton will change, they can't so I have to change how a move around them and continue not to speak around them concerning black issues. #BlackPower ⚡✊🏾⚡
    They have no reason to change. Why would they change? This system is working out amazing for them. It's a problem for us not for them.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    At this point, I can't feel sorry for any other group, especially racist groups. I hear all the time "don't judge everyone just because a few are racist" I might take that into consideration, if they didn't do that to us. I feel the same with police, there is no such thing as a "good" cop. After hearing how the Africans have been treated in Ukraine, I can't find any sympathy for what the Ukraine people are dealing with. The same feelings I have towards the KKK, is the exact same. F'em.

Attachments

-1983581635.mp4
    3.4 MB · Views: 0

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    This is who not just the United States but NATO is GLOBALLY indoctrinating everyone to support, bold racists that consist of the highest rate of pure racism across the globe. And these people can miss me with the "it's just some of them" nonsense, because the LITERAL police were being racist to those of colour, especially black/Africans (I know the people of colour designation is touchy but it applies here).

I don't know how everyone doesn't understand but there are open and real life examples of Pan Europeanism going on based on this conflict, the media, etc. and if everyone doesn't understand that it could cost us dearly collectively. I know the idea of letting these crackers kill each other is pleasing but there are still black people in these countries (mostly because NATO bombed them or destabilized them anyway).

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know how everyone doesn't understand but there are open and real life examples of Pan Europeanism going on based on this conflict, the media, etc. and if everyone doesn't understand that it could cost us dearly collectively. I know the idea of letting these crackers kill each other is pleasing but there are still black people in these countries (mostly because NATO bombed them or destabilized them anyway).
    Europe is giving a masterclass omn being on code right now and I hope everyone is taking notes. Poland didn't see nationality, they saw race. Ukraine didn't see nationality, they saw race.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "This is europe it is civilized its not like africa or afganistan these are blonde haired blue eyes people. You would expect to live next door too" full fukin mask off the white media isnt even trying to hide it. Israel condemned russias invasion while standing on stolen palestenian and syrian land. The hypocrisy is unbelievable
    The scariest part about it is that the average person has no idea the hypocrisy. They really think the USA is protecting the sovereignty of Ukraine against an out of control Russia.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

They sound just like White Americans. Police shoot a Black person and there’s all types of justification but let a police officer shoot a dog. Then there‘s all types of deescalation processes that should have been followed. They start citing articles in the police training manual that show they shouldnt have shot the dog. White people love pets because they are obedient especially Dogs.