The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Ukraine vs Russia Megathread

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

I hope these negros learn from this shit.

YOU

ARE

NOT

SPECIAL

OR

SMARTER

You are a tool and since they don’t need you, they are breaking you.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They have no reason to change. Why would they change? This system is working out amazing for them. It's a problem for us not for them.
    I just don't understand how a ppl 2% on this planet's population hold that type of power. They should have been gone the way that Do-Do bird did. Superior? Ha!!! A ppl that can't work in direct sun 8 hours without waking up peeling like a shrimp and red like the lobster. FOH.

Last edited:

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I just don't understand how a ppl 2% on this planets population hold they type of power. They should have been gone the way that Do-Do bird did. Superior? Ha!!! A ppl that can't work in direct sun 8 hours without waking up peeling like a shrimp and red like the lobster. FOH.
    That's the sickening part of it. We're taking L's to an inferior opponent. We don't know our enemy and we don't know ourselves, and when that happens an army will win 0 out of 100 battles that are fought. Africans should be running all the Dutch, French, Belgian, Chinese, and Germans out of the motherland and Brazilians should be running the Portueguese and Spanish out of Brazil. They have the numbers, they just don't have the desire. We have the desire, but we don't have the numbers. WE're going to have to use these white on white conflicts to our advantage. As the resources diminish, you will notice that the white supremacists are getting more desperate, more reckless and more blatant. I hope that this will be the point where enough Blacks here and abroad will realize its either fight or die. Hopefully this will be the tipping point.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View: https://twitter.com/ksvarnon/status/1499010780850700289?t=if3NBeHV2NQ61LLJvkP3Yg&s=19

Defending a racist state, A LITERAL RACIST COUNTRY that ON CAMERA systematically denied Africans equal evacuation passages? My blood is boiling man, holy shit

Kimberly St. Julian-Varnon is a tap dancing White apologist just like Whoodini Goldberg and company.

Those same white Ukrainians (many that supported Derek Chauvin en masse) and white Jewish that are discriminating and mistreating Africans / Black people don't give a shit about Kimberly and Whoodini and their lives either and would gladly abuse and mistreat the shit out of them too.
    #ForgiveForgiveMyAss

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The media and news outlets have been promoting anti-Black racist programming for way too long.

Have you guys ever watched local news and seen the journalists and newscasters report crimes in suburban / "nice" areas before?

If you do, you'll always see some Karen or Kyle from around the block being interviewed and talking about how, "This is a nice, quiet neighborhood / community and it's really shocking to here about bad things happening here. I wouldn't expect something like this to happen in a safe area like this."

Local news is very, very racist and pro-police.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    The media and news outlets have been promoting anti-Black racist programming for way too long.

Have you guys ever watched local news and seen the journalists and newscasters report crimes in suburban / "nice" areas before?

If you do, you'll always see some Karen or Kyle from around the block being interviewed and talking about how, "This is a nice, quiet neighborhood / community and it's really shocking to here about bad things happening here. I wouldn't expect something like this to happen in a safe area like this."

Local news is very, very racist and pro-police.
    Girl every murder, rape, shoplifting is a Black person guaranteed. They took it into overdrive when they went on their Stop Asian Hate campaign. I had to stop watching the news because it was nonstop fear and propaganda. I don't watch local or cable news.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Girl every murder, rape, shoplifting is a Black person guaranteed. They took it into overdrive when they went on their Stop Asian Hate campaign. I had to stop watching the news because it was nonstop fear and propaganda. I don't watch local or cable news.
    Sadly if you're like me and visit older relatives at their houses, they'll always have that local "news" propaganda bullshit on and make sure to watch it religiously whenever it comes on just to "hear the news", "check the weather", and "see what's going on." They'll then try to shut the entire house up because they're "trying to hear the news now, go somewhere else with all that noise, go in the room."

A lot of them don't even believe that Biden is a racist guy who hates Black people and that he is a terrible president. Local news outlets loves them some Joe Biden and be kissing his old white wrinkled ass just as much as CNN and MSNBC do.

There is so much dedication and devotion to watch and consume deceitful, brainwashing programming.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We should not be supporting any either side. The Alt-Right WS's like Richard Spencer are salivating over this "Neo-Cold War". They want to push Euro nationalism and consolidate power in Europe.

The game is so rigged that no matter what happens, the chances of global Pan-Europeanism and global, anti-Black white Supremacy winning are high if we don't do anything to stop those demons on all sides.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The game is so rigged that no matter what happens, the chances of global Pan-Europeanism and global, anti-Black white Supremacy winning are high if we don't do anything to stop those demons on all sides.
    That’s why the system is so genius.

Plan A works, they win.
    Plan A fails, they win.

They make sure that every one’s option is Plan A, anyone mentioning Plan B is killed.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s why the system is so genius.

Plan A works, they win.
    Plan A fails, they win.

They make sure that every one’s option is Plan A, anyone mentioning Plan B is killed.

If we manage to conquer all of Europe and the planet and radicalize all whites everywhere on the planet (especially covert, polite, sorority and casual racists) into blatantly violent and overtly racist, overly dedicated, proud race soldiers for White Supremacy that can do whatever to anything and anybody unchecked with zero opposition, we win and become God of God Himself.

If we fail to do the above successfully, it will suck but we still win because we are still in control and we are still white and white is right.

What about a system of justice and zero racism that can benefi.... *shot dead*

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If we manage to conquer all of Europe and the planet and radicalize all whites everywhere on the planet (especially covert, polite, sorority and casual racists) into blatantly violent and overtly racist, overly dedicated, proud race soldiers for White Supremacy that can do whatever to anything and anybody unchecked with zero opposition, we win and become God of God Himself.

If we fail to do the above successfully, it will suck but we still win because we are still in control and we are still white and white is right.
    be quiet simon rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

,,,and when anyone mentions this sick system we’ll deny it at all costs and pretend as if the person mentioning it is crazy.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    be quiet simon rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

,,,and when anyone mentions this sick system we’ll deny it at all costs and pretend as if the person mentioning it is crazy.
    As we see here.

Deny and play ignorant. It is so engrained in their culture they have no idea they are doing it.

CLTZCH

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I agree 100%. All this "#StandwithUkraine" bullsh!t is sweeping America and it's a plan! Ukrainians are just some regular ol' pastey whites from the shittier side of Europe! That's all. They hate black skinned people just like the other Europeans and the Europeans who fled and settled here! I get so disgusted seeing black people on Twitter, mostly of the Joy Reid, Don Lemon or Roland Martin ilk, pushing the "save the Ukraine BS! You know what's gonna happen right? There will be RACIST ASS REFUGEES AND THAT PIECE OF SHIT JOE BIDEN WILL BE BRINGING THEIR ANTI-BLACK ASSES TO THE UNITED STATES! The most devious and demonic part of this whole plan is, these refugees as we know are RIGHT WING NEO NAZI TYPES! Right Wing! So, you know once they arrive here they'd never vote Democrat! But see, that doesn't even matter! Biden would bring them here ANYWAY. Which is why you know that BOTH parties play them same game when it comes to black people! It's all about the future genocidal annihilation of us! That's the goal of the and both parties are in lockstep with the plan!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Something you should be aware of is that the governments of the world are legit funding nazi camps in Ukraine. This is bad. They are sending men over from Europe to be empowered by these camps and they will be trained to believe the same things. Facebook is even allowing nazi speak now so long as it goes against Russia. These people are all lying to us. Do not support the Ukraine people in this war and make sure anyone you know is aware of what is really going on.They will be targeting Muslim people first but guess who they'd be targeting next... Do we really want a nazi group spreading like ISIS did?

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    AU.S.-based Russian businessman is offering $1 million to any military officer who apprehends Russian President Vladimir Putin "dead or alive" for committing war crimes in his invasion of Ukraine.

Why would you do this?
    I keep seeing reports claiming "the worst is yet to come" hinting at this fo0l sending a nuke somewhere. The Russian stock market has been shut down for 4 days, they are watching the country's economy go to sh*t and the war they waged looks half-asses and then you have people talking stupid putting bounties on him... what will he have to lo lose? what if he does let off a nuke? what do you think the response would be?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wow.

Looks exactly what I expected it to look.

Like an European shithole toilet bowl that got explosively destroyed by a wild pack of parasitic Neanderthals with severe food poisoning.

The sounds of white on white destruction are deafening.

Usher in a new Era.
    Let it burn.
    Let It Burn.
    LET IT BURN.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

Why would you do this?
    I keep seeing reports claiming "the worst is yet to come" hinting at this fo0l sending a nuke somewhere. The Russian stock market has been shut down for 4 days, they are watching the country's economy go to sh*t and the war they waged looks half-asses and then you have people talking stupid putting bounties on him... what will he have to lo lose? what if he does let off a nuke? what do you think the response would be?
    I would not test Putin's gangster

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Why would you do this?
    Putin is trying to preserve Ukraine so they are doing small surgical strikes. If he was an American ally they’d be talking about how this is a master class in military operations. Trust they knew this was going to happen and they will take Ukraine and weather the storm.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Putin is trying to preserve Ukraine so they are doing small surgical strikes. If he was an American ally they’d be talking about how this is a master class in military operations. Trust they knew this was going to happen and they will take Ukraine and weather the storm.
    There's a reason he's been in power for so long, he isn't stupid. I think he's going to shock everyone, just my opinion.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There's a reason he's been in power for so long, he isn't stupid. I think he's going to shock everyone, just my opinion.
    Exactly. People think he went to war on an impulse. You know they vetted this out and expected all this blow back. They're ready and trust if someone makes the wrong move Russia is going to be ready to make it real ugly.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    1 Million seems pretty low to me. IF they were really serious they'd pass the hat around and collect at least 50 Million to even have that conversation. I would guess that a hit on Putin would fetch an asking price of anywhere from 500 million to a 1 Billion for how difficult and dangerous of a task that would be. Because that ain't something you can do and then hit the block again like Alpo. Most of these white leaders are feckless, spineless sissies....Putin is not any of that. That man is Suge Knight level scary.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These are two geopolitical videos that I think everyone should watch in order to understand the global landscape. Things do not happen in a vacuum, it's cause and effect but one of the chief tactic of white supremacist is denial and the pleading of ignorance. What the USA is doing is pretending as if their provocations, two-timing behaviors, and backstabbing never existed. Like Russia is a lone actor in this. Keep this in mind when your white co-workers harass you, you speak up, and then then act shocked and offended even though they provoked the outcome. This is a global tactic they use against one another as well. This game of supremacy started in Europe and is just imposed on us on a racial basis. But the first video is

How the US Has Led Ukraine to Destruction
    This lecture took place 6 years ago and talked about how NATO expansion wold lead to Ukraine's destruction. 7 years later it is truer than ever. He also talks about the Neo-Nazis in Ukraine and how it is an ideology springing from WW2 as Soviet leader Stalin basically genocided Ukraine (Homolodor). So there were Pro-Nazi Ukrainians who wanted the USSR to be taken out.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4&t=8s

How the US Created Vladimir Putin
    This lecture talks about how Vladimir Putin has tried to work with the USA and UN but has been met with constant betrayal and sabotage. One particular salient part I believe was in 2013 Putin gave a speech to the G20 nations and said "you promised that NATO would not expand but you keep expanding it against who? Who are you defending yourself from? Why did you violate your promises" and the answer was "We made the promise to the Soviet Union, you're Russia". That right there killed any trust between Russia and the USA/NATO and that's why he started to take action in Eastern Russia.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X7Ng75e5gQ

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They promised NATO to Ukraine and never did it. This all boils down to money. Ukraine is FILLED with dirty money from people's families around the world. Biden, Clintons, Peolosy, all these old hacks in US politics have money ties in that country. At this point, I am concerned they are all in on it together and they are doing it to screw everyone else over. Like we are pawns in their sick game.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

R0sanna20

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I wouldn't care about nor get involved helping these two countries at all regardess if they fight each other other or not. Ukraine and Russia are both racists. If anyone remembers a few years back at the European football, the Ukraians were attacking black people and making monkey chants at the black football players. Russia have many nazi/racists groups - they see black people beneath them, very low indeed. In the London, UK, you should see how these Russians treat black people - they act as though they own the place and will rush and push you (a black person) aside and worse in queues on trains, buses, when shopping, in a bank etc.

When I had finished paying for my goods at a store and was packing up what I had bought this Russian man stood in front of me with his arms folded as if to say I shouldn't be there, I have no right, get out of my way. I didn't say anything to him, but he started to talk loud over my head to someone -nasty indeed! Britain treat these people far better than black people who have worked hard and helped built up the place from the early world wars - Britain ill treats black people in everything. The UK are now going to take in these ukraian refugees and will be given free passports and free homes to living in, but at the same time they are kicking out black people from their homes to give to these people!

If you don't already know Putin don't like black people, he favours the chinese and gives them passports - remember!

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wouldn't care about nor get involved helping these two countries at all regardess if they fight each other other or not. Ukraine and Russia are both racists. If anyone remembers a few years back at the European football, the Ukraians were attacking black people and making monkey chants at the black football players. Russia have many nazi/racists groups - they see black people beneath them, very low indeed. In the London, UK, you should see how these Russians treat black people - they act as though they own the place and will rush and push you (a black person) aside and worse in queues on trains, buses, when shopping, in a bank etc.

When I had finished paying for my goods at a store and was packing up what I had bought this Russian man stood in front of me with his arms folded as if to say I shouldn't be there, I have no right, get out of my way. I didn't say anything to him, but he started to talk loud over my head to someone -nasty indeed! Britain treat these people far better than black people who have worked hard and helped built up the place from the early world wars - Britain ill treats black people in everything. The UK are now going to take in these ukraian refugees and will be given free passports and free homes to living in, but at the same time they are kicking out black people from their homes to give to these people!

If you don't already know Putin don't like black people, he favours the chinese and gives them passports - remember!
    Oh yeah, the Russkies don't like Black people either. Ukraine & Russia are anti-black racist distinctions without differences.