The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Truckers protesting Covid mandates encircle Washington, D.C., on the Beltway.

Ogun

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
WASHINGTON — Draped in American flags and fueled by anger over government pandemic policies, hundreds of vehicles led by a group of truckers encircled the nation’s capital on Sunday, hampering traffic outside the city for hours by driving at slower speeds.

The convoy of vehicles aimed to complete two loops on Interstate 495, a 64-mile highway known as the Capital Beltway, before returning to a staging area in Maryland, with plans to potentially ramp up the demonstration in the coming days. But by the second time around, the vehicles appeared to be so spread out that the congestion took on the feel of a weekday morning commute.
I'm so sick of these whining suspected racist white boys. Doing all of this because you can't go to Walmart and buy your jimmy dean sausage without wearing a mask...

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I think this is down to the same reason that people in Canada were protesting and it is over mandates. I don't want forced vaccination being a thing either so let these white dudes handle this mess and disrupt the government. It is better they do it than us being out there. Lord knows the cops would be armed and ready to shoot.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I'm tired of hearing about these Duck Dynasty racist looking ass trucker fuckers that look like they've been dwelling in some dirty Celtic cave for decades. And I'm tired of all of these stupid, hypocritical whites and others rooting for them.

We don't care over here.

Where was that energy for Black protesters who whites were salivating the idea of running over? Of yeah, Ron DeRacist passed a law in Florida saying its okay to run of Black protesters now.

Also, what about global white on white crime?!
#CutTheBullshit
#CutTheCheck

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I was driving from Capital Hts, MD back to College Park Sunday and the highway was packed with CMV's, Pick-up Trucks and Sedans; with the Current stars & stripes flag, Don't Tread on me flag, among many others, to top it off the MD State Troops were joking in the in the median. The bench determined a few weeks ago that this was a form of peaceful protest, but I disagree given that I ended up having to cross a couple of lanes to get ahead and even then, the movement was still slow because other cars had the same issues.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I was driving from Capital Hts, MD back to College Park Sunday and the highway was packed with CMV's, Pick-up Trucks and Sedans; with the Current stars & stripes flag, Don't Tread on me flag, among many others, to top it off the MD State Troops were joking in the in the median. The bench determined a few weeks ago that this was a form of peaceful protest, but I disagree given that I ended up having to cross a couple of lanes to get ahead and even then, the movement was still slow because other cars had the same issues.
It's only a "peaceful protest" when whites and even non-Blacks do it for a cause that is either anti-Black or has nothing to do with Black people in general.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm tired of hearing about these Duck Dynasty racist looking ass trucker fuckers that look like they've been dwelling in some dirty Celtic cave for decades. And I'm tired of all of these stupid, hypocritical whites and others rooting for them.
    At the same times it’s a good learning lesson. Look how white people act when they feel like their rights are being taken. They don’t pray and try to find so reason to forgive the people who have injured them. They get active, Black people need to really let that sink in.