HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    With all the talk of ufo's and our government finally confirming this to be real. As black people in America and globally should this be taken seriously?
    No we shouldn’t. We need to focus on the terrestrial. If we can’t even make a liquor store we have no business thinking about extraterrestrials.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    No we shouldn’t. We need to focus on the terrestrial. If we can’t even make a liquor store we have no business thinking about extraterrestrials.
    When you see who they are, you won't view them as E.T.'s or Aliens.
    HINT: They're NOT little green/ grey men, reptiles or amphibians.

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    Shape shifters = Humabots

Remember those “real” hoverboards from Back to the Future? Our government took those boards to study the anti gravity modules. They aim to weaponize that. This is why we never saw those come to market.

I don’t believe anything this government says.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    Whatever form they are they'll be just as racist.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    With all the talk of ufo's and our government finally confirming this to be real. As black people in America and globally should this be taken seriously?
    Yes! As I’ve stated in a previous comment, aliens silently studying without making their presence known is one of the scariest answers to the Fermi Paradox. Thats answer is the Zoo Hypothesis which simply means they have a reason not to announce themselves to us. That alien species is more than likely more advanced than us and more than likely has the capability to end us if necessary. The Pentagon should take this very serious.

Now let me elucidate that I am not a believer in most alien theories as they are never based on the scientific method. Even most UFO/UAP sightings have been debunked but we must keep in mind that mind that the Pentagon‘s job is to assess potential threats and no matter how likely an alien mothership is the threat of is is very serious.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    Many sightings are not/ have not been easily debunked. Many sightings are from ordinary people around the globe. Government pathological liars. Doesn't mean they haven't already engaged with otherworldly life forms.
    I firmly believe they exist but the dichotomy for me is where does it all align with biblical text 🤔
    Tangential note: we were inclined to believe that 'bigfoot' is sheer fiction/ folklore only I've recently seen actual credible video footage to the contrary. Some phenomenon remain inexplicable.

MisterAlston

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I will say this I believe that most of the technology we see or hear as alien, is actually reversed engineered technology by the USA stolen from the ancestors. I also believe some of these UFOs are the ancestors coming to educate us, fight with us or take us home.

B
    B1 rebel 365
    That 'ancestor activism' sentiment always gets me because the theory is so absurd. They are soooo powerful yet weirdly impotent to be effectual or even communicate with anyone. As absurd as the ideology that dead souls are just floating around looking on helplessly at loved ones 🤯

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I will say this I believe that most of the technology we see or hear as alien, is actually reversed engineered technology by the USA stolen from the ancestors. I also believe some of these UFOs are the ancestors coming to educate us, fight with us or take us home.
    I'm sorry brother but the ancestors are dead. We all we got and no one is coming to save us.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    You are absolutely correct.
    Our Ancestors gave some technology to Earth, but NOT what they're using to control the motherships or what's used on our home planet.
    And yes, THEY'RE COMING TO FIGHT WITH US, TAKE US HOME & DESTROY THIS PLANET!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    An "UFO" is just an unidentified flying object, it could be anything, a baloon, a drone, meteorite, etc....
    An "UFO" is just an unidentified flying object, it could be anything, a baloon, a drone, meteorite, etc....

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    99% of those "sightings" are obvious poorly made cgi.
    No, it's not 1080 or 4K, because they're old videos.
    Ever notice that only retired military personnel speaks of space ships. That's because they're forbidden to speak about them while still enlisted.
    I hope I see ALL the unbelievers faces when EXODUS commences & hear your input after you see who they are!
    WS already knows, that's why they're hell bent on eliminating us!
    #WhenYouSeeThereWillBeNoDoubt

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    You are absolutely correct.
    Our Ancestors gave some technology to Earth, but NOT what they're using to control the motherships or what's used on our home planet.
    And yes, THEY'RE COMING TO FIGHT WITH US, TAKE US HOME & DESTROY THIS PLANET!
    You've gotta be spiritually connected to the cosmos to even be connected to our Ancestors.
    Death of the earthly flesh is only the beginning. The soul lives on & moves onto the next level & more levels after that.
    Inevitably, you return to your original form.
    The footage below is an example, but a lot of that movie was how we lived long before slavery. The part that WS doesn't want you to know or remember.