The Official Destination for Music Lovers on 6ZEROS

Stats

Category
Music
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What song(s) or music are you listening to now?

Devin

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I love Smooth Jazz. Grover Washington, Najee, Gerald Austin, George Howard, Everett Harp, Tim Bowman, Norman Brown, Ronnie Jordan, George Benson, Boney James, Paul Hardcastle, Brian Culbertson, Paul Taylor, David Sanborn, Robert Glasper, Euge Groove, Walter Beasley, Kim
Waters, Richard Elliot & Chillaxing Jazz Kollection. Last, but not least.
I have been listening to jazz for over 10 years now and it's something that I would always listen to especially when I really need a strong connection to the music world. Paul Hardcastle, George Howard and Euge Groove are my favorites.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
L❤VE them both! I lived at The Monterey Jazz Festival every summer & The Stone Soul Concerts in Concord. My last concert before moving to TX & that damn CoVid PLANDEMIC! View attachment 2677
Charlie Wilson, Frankie Beverly & Maze performed as well, loved it! ❤

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Gwyn you got great taste outside of these fake pac songs 🤣

I can't listen to those cuz i was that kid who had all 3 hunnid of pac's unreleased songs from the Napster days. I had them on a hard drive of a computer that crashed cuz i caught hella viruses from downloading music nonstop.

I was a hardcore pac Stan who made a vow to never listen to his after death music. I did like the one with Keyshia Cole tho. RIP, Tupac music is timeless

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Gwyn you got great taste outside of these fake pac songs 🤣

I can't listen to those cuz i was that kid who had all 3 hunnid of pac's unreleased songs from the Napster days. I had them on a hard drive of a computer that crashed cuz i caught hella viruses from downloading music nonstop.

I was a hardcore pac Stan who made a vow to never listen to his after death music. I did like the one with Keyshia Cole tho. RIP, Tupac music is timeless
I still don't believe he's dead, just on cloak from these WS! ✊🏽🤴🏾✊🏽