The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock for Mentioning Jada Pinkett's Alopecia

Danny

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Latin America
How news goes on and ends up fading off can be very funny. I know when this was the most heated news in the world but we haven't heard much on it for a while after they have punished Will so hard that he almost got into depression.
Now, it's all about Depp and Amber.

Maxwell

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Were I Will Smith's PR person I would immediately reach out to Chris Rock and first meet him privately and apologize earnestly. Then a few possible suggestions: 1. invite him to do a Red Table talk 2. While he is on tour, do a surprise guest appearance on stage and let him roast you, slap you back or whatever playfully, do some back and forth stuff. 3. Next time Chris is either on late night TV or hosting an award show, visit on there 'unannounced'.

The first thing he should have done the day after is reach out to Chris. First thing.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
At least he eventually apologized but why do people feel the need to make this stuff public? Chris will likely forgive, he is the type of man not to hold a grudge but Will needs some help. I said it for a long time. Jada ruined that man.
I hope he finds the one true love & recognizes her. Allow true love to prevail & love past his trauma. Don't be doing that dumb ass swinging couple shit!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hope he finds the one true love & recognizes her. Allow true love to prevail & love past his trauma. Don't be doing that dumb ass swinging couple shit!
    When I started hearing about Jada taking up beds with younger men, I just felt so bad for Will cause you know she probably tricked him into thinking he wanted it too.