The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock for Mentioning Jada Pinkett's Alopecia

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "The letter was allegedly written by the Whip My Hair singer when she was just 11 years old." LOL this is akin to the big ass kid who still believes in Santa Claus. I'm sure she was merely doing that to please her mother who likely told her stories about the one that literally got away via tragedy. On top of that, you still got plenty of grown ass people (myself included) who either still wonder if whether or not Tupac is actually lowkey still alive somewhere and he faked his own death, or is 110% certain that Tupac is still alive and speculates where he's at and overanalyze his songs / messages and wait for his "resurrection." I'm in the former group.

Meanwhile, Jaden was in his teens when he was strutting around in dresses and has been saying crazy nonsensical wannabe philosophical babble on twitter since the early 2010s.

I think you might be being a little too hard on Willow. :(
    Both have come a long way. While they are still a bit awkward as they celebrity kids, they both seemed to overgrow some of those weird phases.
    11 when she wrong this? Ok I'll give her a pass if I ever heard of her say how jacked up it was to be little her own DNA for a dead man she never knew. Jaden? Ummm ahhh snoopdisappointment

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The whole show was black exclusions not black inclusion. Mind game. Will Smith slapping Chris Rock was necessary. Everyone has been disrespecting Will Smith for months in regards to "the entanglement". The "crab mentality" is be shown in this situation. The man snapped.
    Black folks need to stop disrespecting each other. Will Smith is a awesome actor. People need to mind their own business.
    Personally, I don't care whatever they are ranting about online based on what happened with Will and Chris and the slap because as far as I'm concerned, Chris did deserved what he got.

R0sanna20

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    If Will had kept his ass down on that seat and kept his damn mouth shut and let the joke go by, he would have had the best night ever! He would have been on all the newspapers and even called up for interviews for all the right reasons. And Jezebel/Delilah/Bobby Brown Jealous Jada would probably have got offers for films etc. because she's with an Oscar winner - she could have benefited from all this, but she didn't think did she!!!! Will jumped before being pushed by resigning, but he should have waited as they might have gave him a years suspension - as they say, he did himself in! Will is tarnished now.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Will should now go up to Chris Rock in person and apologise to him, not some stupid public apology in an open letter - he didn't smack us, he smacked Chris! Will, stop the damn arrogance, be a man and go to Mr. Rock and apologise in person!
    Will Smith will always be Will Smith, I'm never expecting him to do that unless it gets so bad for him publicly with lots of his projects that's going to affected. But my God, Chris deserved the slap. He was way out of line.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

That picture is a decent reaction to this unfortunate news:
    WxMB5fN.jpg

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw it too and just goes to prove how big of a POS she is. She does not stand up or defend Will at all.
    Seriously, if that's the case then, I'm not surprised with all the bad rep Will Smith have been facing ever since. All his projects are been put on hold and he's even talked about getting himself admitted or something.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's really a shame that all these are happening at once over a slap. Yes, I admit that the timing and location where it happened is not a good one but they are taking it too far.
    But see, You can't blame society for running this into the ground. That was a hell of a stunt Will pulled. He knew he was changing the game with that slap, can't blame people for milking it and even centering themselves for clout

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But see, You can't blame society for running this into the ground. That was a hell of a stunt Will pulled. He knew he was changing the game with that slap, can't blame people for milking it and even centering themselves for clout
    I just read a report that he's been banned from Oscar award for 7 years. Isn't that too much of a punishment? Just like you said, it's now a thing of cause and effect. He's going to bleed hard for it.

tmccord58

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Will Not Disclose
    Origin
    All our so call people with so call money are being dethroned right before Our eyes. Black judges are jailed and disbarred from practicing law. Other are paying to keep their behind out of jail. Creating financial ruins. That makes me wonder are we actually recognize how hard we must fight to stay alive in 2022

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All our so call people with so call money are being dethroned right before Our eyes. Black judges are jailed and disbarred from practicing law. Other are paying to keep their behind out of jail. Creating financial ruins. That makes me wonder are we actually recognize how hard we must fight to stay alive in 2022
    Everyone knows but it’s scary. People want to pray and hope it goes away because the next step is the point of no return.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Will Smith did what he thought was good and I like it. It's only a real man that stands up for his woman when something like this happen. I know the place for it wasn't ideal but what's happened have happened. He's paid the price for it in a cold and harsh way.
    That's NOT the first time Chris went after Jada. I don't like so called comedians going after the audience. D. L. Hughley & Steve Harvey are the same way & I can't stand those bustas!