The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock for Mentioning Jada Pinkett's Alopecia

Mr. Chris

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
That's why you don't fuck around with nice and calm niggas when they snap they snap. I can't believe I saw that shit you guys see Will Smith strut off like a gangsta? That was G'd Up.
So now Will has gotten gangsta? I guess everybody really hates Chris!!!

Attachments

will smackin folks.jpg

Mr. Chris

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
No. I would say the dude clowning another Black man's wife in front of a bunch of White people is the one off code.
Also a black woman clowning her black husband on an internet show about entanglements is also off code.

So all of the shit is off code, but when have these people even been on code?

Attachments

i'm right.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also a black woman clowning her black husband on an internet show about entanglements is also off code.

So all of the shit is off code, but when have these people even been on code?
    Yeah but that didn't happen in the video. Sticking to the video Chris Rock was out of line and got slapped. Was there a better way to handle it? Yes. But Will Smith felt the power of Ogun pulsing through his hand and he felt compelled to share it with Chris Rock's face.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah but that didn't happen in the video. Sticking to the video Chris Rock was out of line and got slapped. Was there a better way to handle it? Yes. But Will Smith felt the power of Ogun pulsing through his hand and he felt compelled to share it with Chris Rock's face.
    Welp, the video exist nonetheless. He felt compelled like a mofo, no doubt about that...

Attachments

will smack form.jpg

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Will smith has all that energy for chris rock but not the nigga FUCKING his wife??
    Will Smith Lol GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They have an open marriage. I believing he was smashing Margot Robbie at the same time with her fine ass.
    Even open marriages are done in a way not to bring attention/embarrassment to the marriage. What Jada did was fucking her son's friend in their house! If Will was fucking Margot, it wasn't in the same house Jada sleeps in. She would have brought that up.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Even open marriages are done in a way not to bring attention/embarrassment to the marriage. What Jada did was fucking her son's friend in their house! If Will was fucking Margot, it wasn't in the same house Jada sleeps in. She would have brought that up.
    You don’t know the arrangement they probably have like 7 houses.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Seeing Will Smith this fucking angry...got damn!!! No more Mr. NICE Guy.

Went from being the Black Happy Family Man with a Safe Image to..... Straight Outta West Philly Representing!!!

This cannot be real.
    I feel like I'm in the Twilight zone. Again.
    I should've took my ass to sleep. 🤣

I can only hope that Will Smith gives Shane Dawson (confirmed white racist pedophile Youtuber) that same kind of work after making videos talking about how sexy and fuckable hot an underaged Willow Smith is.

And I don't know what the consequences for Will would be if Chris Rock was a white male douchebag like Russell Brand or Ricky Gervais and got punched.

Sidenote: I need a husband who is a ruthless fighter like this btw.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Seeing Will Smith this fucking angry...got damn!!! No more Mr. NICE Guy.

Went from being the Black Happy Family Man with a Safe Image to..... Straight Outta West Philly Representing!!!

This cannot be real.
    I feel like I'm in the Twilight zone. Again.
    I should've took my ass to sleep. 🤣

I can only hope that Will Smith gives Shane Dawson (confirmed white racist pedophile Youtuber) that same kind of work after making videos talking about how sexy and fuckable hot an underaged Willow Smith is.

And I don't know what the consequences for Will would be if Chris Rock was a white male douchebag like Russell Brand or Ricky Gervais and got punched.

Sidenote: I need a husband who is a ruthless fighter like this btw.
    Will Smith earned major points by doing that. Let’s see if Meg the Stallion comes out and speaks on how Will protected a Black woman.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Always pouring mayo in Black people's Kool-Aid.
    View attachment 2410
    Screenshot_20220328_011807.jpg

What these whites and others are really afraid of is that if laying hands on "untouchable" people for the fuckshit that say and do (even if it's "a joke") begins to become habit-forming, then a lot of them and their racist, slick-at-the-mouth, uncouth faves and celebrities eventually won't be safe from getting them hands and the business either. Terry Crews should've laid hands on that white bisexual deviant executive that humiliated and assaulted him to maintain his damn dignity. #Boundaries

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    View attachment 2411

What these whites and others are really afraid of is that if laying hands on "untouchable" people for the fuckshit that say and do (even if it's "a joke") begins to become habit-forming, then a lot of them and their racist, slick-at-the-mouth, uncouth faves and celebrities eventually won't be safe from getting them hands and the business either. Terry Crews should've laid hands on that white bisexual deviant executive that humiliated and assaulted him to maintain his damn dignity. #Boundaries
    Kathy need a slap for her nonsensical take. She instantly made it about herself and played the “scared white woman” card.