Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Windows 11 did you make the move?

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I got the invite to try Win 11 before the official release, I've been running it for a few weeks now and I win11.png haven't had any issues. I really like the new look and it runs pretty smooth. Anyone else get it? Getting it? or already have it? It's a free upgrade by the way.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Does Windows 11 feel like a big improvement over Windows 10?
    I wouldn't necessarily say big, I loved the upgrade from windows 7 to 10,i've had no issues with win 10 but the overall look of win 11 is the biggest change, it's just as smooth as 10 and the upgrade was seamless ,i like having the latest in software and OS's check out Microsoft to get an idea of the changes.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I wouldn't necessarily say big, I loved the upgrade from windows 7 to 10,i've had no issues with win 10 but the overall look of win 11 is the biggest change, it's just as smooth as 10 and the upgrade was seamless ,i like having the latest in software and OS's check out Microsoft to get an idea of the changes.

Have they finally done away with the bifurcation where you have legacy Windows and Windows 8 metro elements competing? It was so confusing how in Win 10 they had both Settings and Control Panel or how some settings would be in the old interface and some in the new. Typical lack of polish from Redwood.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Have they finally done away with the bifurcation where you have legacy Windows and Windows 8 metro elements competing? It was so confusing how in Win 10 they had both Settings and Control Panel or how some settings would be in the old interface and some in the new. Typical lack of polish from Redwood.
    Nope.

1057A056-F36D-4C7A-BE53-165AC21FE45E.jpeg

mjlol

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

It figures. I was falling for the hype for a brief moment. He clearly has it in Dark Mode but the Task Manager does not respect the preference.

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I like it. The UI is clean & simple.
    Me too, I liked 10 also, but 11 feels a little smoother. Only issue I've had is a few programs that needed to be updated to run on 11, other than that it's been good.

James

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes it is big features as Windows 11 now supports Android APK sideloading, which allows users to essentially install any Android app currently available inside and outside the Play Store. Please read more detail on Windows Blog:

So enjoy it!

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Me too, I liked 10 also, but 11 feels a little smoother. Only issue I've had is a few programs that needed to be updated to run on 11, other than that it's been good.
    It took a while to to muster the courage to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 but after having it done nicely, it's something that I have been enjoying so much which makes me wonder why I didn't do it sooner.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It took a while to to muster the courage to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 but after having it done nicely, it's something that I have been enjoying so much which makes me wonder why I didn't do it sooner.
    I like the upgrade, too. The UI is very nice, the stability is excellent, and it's very smooth.