The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Would you HARD Check a White Man for telling you why your Black Community Failed?

dageek

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I'm wishing for the Opportunity to HARD CHECK a DEVIL and make them turn red. I wish I had the actual video of this European White Fake Jew talking about the So-Called Failures of Foundational Black Americans but this crap really BURNSšŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„My Buttonsā• The Open Enemy (White People) almost all the time will shake their heads and wag their wrinkled up cave fingers at FBA failures as if they weren't the ones that CAUSED and MAINTAINED our So-Called Failures. Take note at the same time these White Devils will never pay respect to FBA that made them filthy rich but most importantly POWERFUL. Also in the video, these same cave beasts are so Fragile that they will never highlight the successes that Foundational Black Americans had over their System of White Supremacy.

I LOVE MY PEOPLE, so if this early morning rant caught you off guard well... You better wake up because these white demons ain't playing and we are all just 1 no-knock warrant away from being murdered in our sleep...

#BlackPower to my #BlackFamily #blackfirst #Black1st
As-Salaam Alikum

Attachments

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thereā€™s two devilish aspects to this:

1. He is minimizing the impacts of White Supremacy and that it attacks Black people everytime they try to industrialize. So itā€™s not as simple as ā€œBlacks donā€™t work togetherā€ itā€™s ā€œBlacks need to learn how to work together while having to deal with a man thatā€™s shootingā€.
    2. 80 years ago, White supremacists were running his people into ovens and the only reason they survived was because of reparations. They were rebuilt and given the keys to self-sufficiency, it was not by some massive will. Rhese people always get reparations and then look down on us. Germany gave Jews money for COVID relief, it is not the same plight at all.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whatever comes out of a white person's mouth is automatically suspect to me, their opinion means jack sh*t to me.
    When they operate in their false sense of superiority they say some reckless sh*t, most of what they say against #FBA is a projection, they are not stupid to the fact that it's their actions that keeps #FBA in the position we are in.
    I really wish most of our group wasn't so scared of these people, Push TF back and check these troglodytes. Deep down I know what #FBA is capable of.
    I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince a white boy of anything, there's no point to it. These people are not mature enough to deal with truth, it's why they had to build an entire system of lies and deceptions to exist in.
    don't waste your time.
    #FBA #B1 #StayOnCode #6zeros #ZeroNation

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whatever comes out of a white person's mouth is automatically suspect to me, their opinion means jack sh*t to me.
    When they operate in their false sense of superiority they say some reckless sh*t, most of what they say against #FBA is a projection, they are not stupid to the fact that it's their actions that keeps #FBA in the position we are in.
    I really wish most of our group wasn't so scared of these people, Push TF back and check these troglodytes. Deep down I know what #FBA is capable of.
    I wouldn't waste my time trying to convince a white boy of anything, there's no point to it. These people are not mature enough to deal with truth, it's why they had to build an entire system of lies and deceptions to exist in.
    don't waste your time.
    #FBA #B1 #StayOnCode #6zeros #ZeroNation
    As individuals they are afraid of us, we need to magnify that to a macro level.

dageek

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thereā€™s two devilish aspects to this:

1. He is minimizing the impacts of White Supremacy and that it attacks Black people everytime they try to industrialize. So itā€™s not as simple as ā€œBlacks donā€™t work togetherā€ itā€™s ā€œBlacks need to learn how to work together while having to deal with a man thatā€™s shootingā€.
    2. 80 years ago, White supremacists were running his people into ovens and the only reason they survived was because of reparations. They were rebuilt and given the keys to self-sufficiency, it was not by some massive will. Rhese people always get reparations and then look down on us. Germany gave Jews money for COVID relief, it is not the same plight at all.
    Let's not forget how America funds their military with $4 Billion every year, then in 2012 Obumer decided to give a $12 million to Holocaust victims for a crime that didn't even happen here. I know this topic is minimalist POV but we can NEVER EVER FORGET the white fake jew involvement in slavery. Just the same way these devils don't forget or FORGIVE for FREE we must give that same exact energy towards them.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Let's not forget how America funds their military with $4 Billion every year, then in 2012 Obumer decided to give a $12 million to Holocaust victims for a crime that didn't even happen here. I know this topic is minimalist POV but we can NEVER EVER FORGET the white fake jew involvement in slavery. Just the same way these devils don't forget or FORGIVE for FREE we must give that same exact energy towards them.
    Yup. Our tax dollars fund them and then they have the nerve to hate on us. It's a damn shame but we helped create this environment. J Prince and Willie D caping for racists, we have a lot of off code behavior in our own ranks that fortify this. There's some negro out there talking about the Rabbi is misunderstood.

dageek

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yup. Our tax dollars fund them and then they have the nerve to hate on us. It's a damn shame but we helped create this environment. J Prince and Willie D caping for racists, we have a lot of off code behavior in our own ranks that fortify this. There's some negro out there talking about the Rabbi is misunderstood.
    I don't like the term "We helped create this environment" due to the fact that we still have no control of our Environment. All koon, house nigga's, and sellout are mainly for the most part in the entertainment industry but we have the power of shutting them up quickly by just turning theiršŸ‚šŸ’©off. The same exact way we did Kamaul Bell now he's scared. Even though these white people are dangerous the mindset of a koon is far more dangerous because they will always try to please their masters.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I don't like the term "We helped create this environment" due to the fact that we still have no control of our Environment. All koon, house nigga's, and sellout are mainly for the most part in the entertainment industry but we have the power of shutting them up quickly by just turning theiršŸ‚šŸ’©off. The same exact way we did Kamaul Bell now he's scared. Even though these white people are dangerous the mindset of a koon is far more dangerous because they will always try to please their masters.
    You know for how long we went along with this? Thatā€™s why I said we helped create this environment because we were about coalition building more than we were about our respect.