zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Good morning,

I wanted to send this letter to you to personally give my point of view on some things I feel may help you. As you are probably well aware Democrats around the country yourself included are having an issue with a declining vote within the black community. The talking points on media stations like CNN and MSNBC are that the Democratic party has an issue with messaging to the black community. That is not the issue. The issue is that there is nothing to message about. Nothing/Very little has been done specifically for the black community. A lot of us view things you have done as nothing more than symbolism. Now while you may have meant well with things like Juneteenth, Hip Hop Appreciation month, & the selection if Kentanji Brown these things do nothing to substantively change my everyday life. We were already celebrating Juneteenth. Most people who are truly anti-black aren't going to celebrate it now or start listening to Hip Hop just because you federally recognized it. So while these things are nice I honestly view it as nothing. Then there is the Emmet Till Anti-Lynching Act which any person with a tad bit of legal knowledge is going to view as a nothing. All it did was amend U.S.C Title 18 to say that lynching is now a hate crime. Not even that lynching specifically of black people is a hate crime but just in general. So let's run a scenario then.... Prior to passage of the act a white man lynches a black man and is caught. He gets locked up and goes to jail. After passage of the act a white man lynches a black man and is caught. He gets locked up and goes to jail. Nothing fundamentally changed. If being locked up and losing your freedom didn't deter you from lynching me then the fact it is a hate crime surely won't either. An actual hate crimes legislation that would make us a protected class, actual police reform(with punishment), reparations would all help you get us back involved.

Short of this you have lost my vote and lots of others.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Good morning,

I wanted to send this letter to you to personally give my point of view on some things I feel may help you. As you are probably well aware Democrats around the country yourself included are having an issue with a declining vote within the black community. The talking points on media stations like CNN and MSNBC are that the Democratic party has an issue with messaging to the black community. That is not the issue. The issue is that there is nothing to message about. Nothing/Very little has been done specifically for the black community. A lot of us view things you have done as nothing more than symbolism. Now while you may have meant well with things like Juneteenth, Hip Hop Appreciation month, & the selection if Kentanji Brown these things do nothing to substantively change my everyday life. We were already celebrating Juneteenth. Most people who are truly anti-black aren't going to celebrate it now or start listening to Hip Hop just because you federally recognized it. So while these things are nice I honestly view it as nothing. Then there is the Emmet Till Anti-Lynching Act which any person with a tad bit of legal knowledge is going to view as a nothing. All it did was amend U.S.C Title 18 to say that lynching is now a hate crime. Not even that lynching specifically of black people is a hate crime but just in general. So let's run a scenario then.... Prior to passage of the act a white man lynches a black man and is caught. He gets locked up and goes to jail. After passage of the act a white man lynches a black man and is caught. He gets locked up and goes to jail. Nothing fundamentally changed. If being locked up and losing your freedom didn't deter you from lynching me then the fact it is a hate crime surely won't either. An actual hate crimes legislation that would make us a protected class, actual police reform(with punishment), reparations would all help you get us back involved.

Short of this you have lost my vote and lots of others.
    Let em know! I’m in talks with several Democratic campaigns and those are my words as well.. y’all are losing votes for taking Black Americans for granted..

I’m very unhappy with the Democrats, I feel betrayed and I’ve been pissed about the CBC for years!!.. they should be ashamed of themselves. I have no problem calling them out.. ever..even while interviewing to be a Democratic candidate.. I have put my political career on the line. But I refuse, even by default, to help those Republican terrorists or give them any edge to block Reparations for Black Americans..

Every Democratic rep and leader support reparations except for Rep Manchin and Sinema.

Do any of the Republicans support Reparations? I follow the math, not parties. If Republicans supported Reparations for Black Americans, then I would support them.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Let em know! I’m in talks with several Democratic campaigns and those are my words as well.. y’all are losing votes for taking Black Americans for granted..

I’m very unhappy with the Democrats, I feel betrayed and I’ve been pissed about the CBC for years!!.. they should be ashamed of themselves. I have no problem calling them out.. ever..even while interviewing to be a Democratic candidate.. I have put my political career on the line. But I refuse, even by default, to help those Republican terrorists or give them any edge to block Reparations for Black Americans..

Every Democratic rep and leader support reparations except for Rep Manchin and Sinema.

Do any of the Republicans support Reparations? I follow the math, not parties. If Republicans supported Reparations for Black Americans, then I would support them.

You're information input is a bit off.
    I hate to say it but this sounds like CNN MSNBC or baby boomer talk!

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No they don’t. Where did you hear that at?
    Exactly. That was the first thing I found issue with.

The other was the talk about helping Republicans by default.

My view is f*ck em both if they aren't helping black people specifically and making moves towards cutting the check.

✂️ DA ✅

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're information input is a bit off.
    I hate to say it but this sounds like CNN MSNBC or baby boomer talk!
    Well guess what, I do not watch either. I am engaged in the process for the last 30 years.. Math doesn’t lie.. Every Republican in both houses are against Reparations for Black Americans. So your non vote is hurting Black Americans, not the Democrat leaders, they’re good! Non voters, Black Republicans are setting us back.. Get in the fight, help elect representatives who will Vote yes for Reparations Task Forces.. what you should be doing as well. What all of us should be doing.. I’m so happy I live in California, our Democrats and elected officials who we support and Vote for , know exactly what to do.

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well guess what, I do not watch either. I am engaged in the process for the last 30 years.. Math doesn’t lie.. Every Republican in both houses are against Reparations for Black Americans. So your non vote is hurting Black Americans, not the Democrat leaders, they’re good! Non voters, Black Republicans are setting us back.. Get in the fight, help elect representatives who will Vote yes for Reparations Task Forces.. what you should be doing as well. What all of us should be doing.. I’m so happy I live in California, our Democrats and elected officials who we support and Vote for , know exactly what to do.
    Okay yeah.
    You officially lost credibility.

You're talking like three Republicans are against us and the Democrats are for us. As if the Democrats are our best friend and the only reason they haven't given reparations is because of the Republicans and Manchin and Sinema.

They are both against us. The Democratic party isn't there to help us. They are there to help themselves.

They want one thing from us. If you want to vote then fine.

But trying to convince everyone else to hurts us. But you took it even further and said don't vote Republican.

You sound like an agent!

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No they don’t. Where did you hear that at?
    It’s on record, research the Republican Party too. Don’t be one sided like that. I’ve already done MINE. The congressional and Senate records DOCUMENTS the Republican Party voting NO, just because, on everything the Democrats want to do for everyone in this country. Democrats are trying to put money in our pockets and Republicans are trying to take it and keep their constituents, who are largely white Europeans and part of the power construct, who are more wealthy in cash, land and real estate. Pay attention to the whole picture. 💥Democrats are not perfect but it is the party for all people unlike the Republican Party that exist for racist, discriminating, bigoted White people. 💥Do some equal research for once. Both parties have their sins but the GOP! FOUNDATIONAL WHITE COLONIZING THIEVES. Why do you think #FBA are seeking Reparations? and why do you know it’s ONLY the Democrats trying to help FBA get said Reparations? PLEASE MAKE A PAYMENT OF ATTENTION MY GUY. We need you on our side not theirs. Erase your African colonized mind so your third eye can see reality to start with. 💨You cannot name one US Republican for reparations, because it doesn’t exist. Whatever Trump is for I am against. Why do you think he left the Democratic Party to become a Republican? I’ll tell you why. He needed real card carrying Klan members to push his agenda for White America. America, land of the 💨free WHITEs and home of the 💥🤎💪🏾brave -TheBLACKAmericans for surviving all of their death wishes. You should be more against Republicans THE UNAPOLOGETIC ENEMY who are blocking everything with their NO VOTE and your NO VOTE. We know for a FACT! Republicans are not going to #CutTheCheck They just aren’t and I for one will not be helping them continue to steal from my people, my lineage. FBAs, B1s

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s on record, research the Republican Party too. Don’t be one sided like that. I’ve already done MINE. The congressional and Senate records DOCUMENTS the Republican Party voting NO, just because, on everything the Democrats want to do for everyone in this country. Democrats are trying to put money in our pockets and Republicans are trying to take it and keep their constituents, who are largely white Europeans and part of the power construct, who are more wealthy in cash, land and real estate. Pay attention to the whole picture. 💥Democrats are not perfect but it is the party for all people unlike the Republican Party that exist for racist, discriminating, bigoted White people. 💥Do some equal research for once. Both parties have their sins but the GOP! FOUNDATIONAL WHITE COLONIZING THIEVES. Why do you think #FBA are seeking Reparations? and why do you know it’s ONLY the Democrats trying to help FBA get said Reparations? PLEASE MAKE A PAYMENT OF ATTENTION MY GUY. We need you on our side not theirs. Erase your African colonized mind so your third eye can see reality to start with. 💨You cannot name one US Republican for reparations, because it doesn’t exist. Whatever Trump is for I am against. Why do you think he left the Democratic Party to become a Republican? I’ll tell you why. He needed real card carrying Klan members to push his agenda for White America. America, land of the 💨free WHITEs and home of the 💥🤎💪🏾brave -TheBLACKAmericans for surviving all of their death wishes. You should be more against Republicans THE UNAPOLOGETIC ENEMY who are blocking everything with their NO VOTE and your NO VOTE. We know for a FACT! Republicans are not going to #CutTheCheck They just aren’t and I for one will not be helping them continue to steal from my people, my lineage. FBAs, B1s
    Sounding like CNN and MSNBC more and more.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    And who are you! Do you not understand that we are no longer standing up for either party unless tangibles are on the table. It is what it is at this point! We have to become self-sufficient because neither party cares about our well-being!

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You sound like a tethered colonized African who hates Black Americans more and more. I don’t trust you. This conversation is over for me. Take care who ever you are.. Go back to Africa or mother Russia where ever you came from.. my arguments are thorough. PEACE & REPARATIONS 🤎💪🏾💥

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You sound like a tethered colonized African who hates Black Americans more and more. I don’t trust you. This conversation is over for me. Take care who ever you are.. Go back to Africa or mother Russia where ever you came from.. my arguments are thorough. PEACE & REPARATIONS 🤎💪🏾💥
    I'm getting told I don't like black people by a sellout! Lol 🤣

You preach vote Democrats no matter what.
    You can't name a single tangible thing they have offered us.

I on a personal and financial level lose out by not voting Democrats. I don't care though because I care about my people more.

You on the other hand can't explain why you want us to support the Democratic party. You just know vote because the Republicans are racist. You know vote because CNN( Caucasian Nazi News) and MSNBC( Mzungu Sellout News By Caucasians) tells you to.

I simply speak against the Democratic party using us for a vote every 2 years and then forget us. You find issue with that alone.

But I can't be trusted?

🦝Vibes!

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I understand what the sister is saying, bc I have the same views somewhat. And I understand the other side too...

Republicans, they have to impress their base ... They will definitely not be voting for reparations (en masse, I haven't done any counter-research as the brother suggested) ...

Dems, you will be able to twist their arm on other tangibles (ie, freebies, police reform, voting reform) ... And with Cali and other localities leading the way, we might get some where , maybe ...

One, we may have a shot, nationally 2. We definitely have no shot.

The problem with the Democrats, they always put Blacks last (bc we have no BLOC, and economic base, remember all politics can be bought .. With a proper base, we can buy the politicians, ala Powernomics .. yup, that's how the game is played, unfortunately)

The problem with the Democrats, too little too late ..

The problem with the Democrats, their policies hurt ppl, and just now, they are realizing their errors ...

We put too much faith in them .. "They" are just doing what politicians do ... Whoever you vote for (if you choose to obstain, I respect your decision) .. Let's support our own BLOC to push our own issues ... We are expecting a lot from politicians, when 1. We never had a BLOC or PAC, which is what we really needed in the first place 2. We aren't on their radar, as far as 'hit me back' , anyway. We have to get ourselves in order, get organized/on code, then ppl will pay attention to our demands ...

And if we need to sit out to make them listen, hmmm, I'm not sure the calculus on that one ...

As a voter, I know that the Red Coats never have any original ideas ... That's another reason I'm against them ...

I'm an independent mind though, so I'll vote for whoever I feel has the better policies ... I've voted r and d at times ..

.. But, I will agree, some recent appointments and measures are a step in the right direction (but again, why didn't you do that earlier... Politicians concerned with the next election, not doing right by their constituents)

Local politics is probably the better target anyway ...

Peace and positive discourse will move the needle ... Well get there Family ✊🏾

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I understand what the sister is saying, bc I have the same views somewhat. And I understand the other side too...

Republicans, they have to impress their base ... They will definitely not be voting for reparations (en masse, I haven't done any counter-research as the brother suggested) ...

Dems, you will be able to twist their arm on other tangibles (ie, freebies, police reform, voting reform) ... And with Cali and other localities leading the way, we might get some where , maybe ...

One, we may have a shot, nationally 2. We definitely have no shot.

The problem with the Democrats, they always put Blacks last (bc we have no BLOC, and economic base, remember all politics can be bought .. With a proper base, we can buy the politicians, ala Powernomics .. yup, that's how the game is played, unfortunately)

The problem with the Democrats, too little too late ..

The problem with the Democrats, their policies hurt ppl, and just now, they are realizing their errors ...

We put too much faith in them .. "They" are just doing what politicians do ... Whoever you vote for (if you choose to obstain, I respect your decision) .. Let's support our own BLOC to push our own issues ... We are expecting a lot from politicians, when 1. We never had a BLOC or PAC, which is what we really needed in the first place 2. We aren't on their radar, as far as 'hit me back' , anyway. We have to get ourselves in order, get organized/on code, then ppl will pay attention to our demands ...

And if we need to sit out to make them listen, hmmm, I'm not sure the calculus on that one ...

As a voter, I know that the Red Coats never have any original ideas ... That's another reason I'm against them ...

I'm an independent mind though, so I'll vote for whoever I feel has the better policies ... I've voted r and d at times ..

.. But, I will agree, some recent appointments and measures are a step in the right direction (but again, why didn't you do that earlier... Politicians concerned with the next election, not doing right by their constituents)

Local politics is probably the better target anyway ...

Peace and positive discourse will move the needle ... Well get there Family ✊🏾
    You're incorrect on a few things:
    "Dems, you will be able to twist their arm on other tangibles "

No we can't. Because they know they'll get upwards of 90% of our vote regardless.

"But, I will agree, some recent appointments and measures are a step in the right direction "

Political appointments don't help the black community. It's just a black face in a white space.

"Republicans, they have to impress their base ... They will definitely not be voting for reparations"

Republicans know they won't get our vote. Thus they are still operating off the Southern Strategy. In order to get the votes from Southern states they need to be openly anti black to a point.

Most of you guys are still operating on a good vs evil principle. They are all evil. The country was developed by evil people and founded on evil principles.

It's just a few moral people made changes along the way or politically changes had to be made that benefit black people even though they didn't want to do it.

Abraham Lincoln didn't want to end slavery necessarily. That wasn't his primary reason for the Civil War. He even said if he could maintain the Union and keep slavery he would have.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're incorrect on a few things:
    "Dems, you will be able to twist their arm on other tangibles "

No we can't. Because they know they'll get upwards of 90% of our vote regardless.

"But, I will agree, some recent appointments and measures are a step in the right direction "

Political appointments don't help the black community. It's just a black face in a white space.

"Republicans, they have to impress their base ... They will definitely not be voting for reparations"

Republicans know they won't get our vote. Thus they are still operating off the Southern Strategy. In order to get the votes from Southern states they need to be openly anti black to a point.

Most of you guys are still operating on a good vs evil principle. They are all evil. The country was developed by evil people and founded on evil principles.

It's just a few moral people made changes along the way or politically changes had to be made that benefit black people even though they didn't want to do it.

Abraham Lincoln didn't want to end slavery necessarily. That wasn't his primary reason for the Civil War. He even said if he could maintain the Union and keep slavery he would have.
    We are on the same plane Bro. Yes, they are both evil. Southern Strategy, that's very true. We have/had no friends, the enslaved fighting for the British knew that, and we should know that now ..

I'm just saying, for most people, Democrats are the lesser of two evils. Definitely don't vote for them, if that's what you are led to do (I imagine many people are conflicted, as I am also, we are fully aware of being taken for granted.) ...

The better alternative, that's what is not apparent, ...

We should have put our energy in better places a long time ago, but we are where we are.