The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How Liberals Respond When You Bring Up Reparations

Invincible1914

Sixer
Tither
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Lol! That's what they say when there's no election on the table.

But when there is an election coming up. This is what you get.
pelosi3-gty-ml-200608_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

An empty gesture that don't mean anything and don't cost anythng.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

mjlol Kente cloths but you be like “so what about punishing the police?”

They like:
    Awkward The Big Lebowski GIF

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah. She was done. Black people rejected her, and then when Biden chose her, they tried to rewrite history, as if Black people were behind her the whole time.
    for real. Only the boule and the sorority chicks was rockin with her…tryna push for a job in the admin.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    OP's post is absolutely correct, but only tells half the story.
    When asked about reparations for FBA, liberals give us a dog & pony show; meanwhile conservatives straight up say no. download (53).jpeg
    The game is the same. The only difference is the way each side plays.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just don't understand the elders in my family. They ALL voted for Joe and That Hoe but can't tell me what they are getting out of it. I am ashamed to have nothing but high yella go along to get alone coons.
    Because they are not making a logical choice, they are voting dogmatically. It's religious to them, you can't tell them no different cuz they have faith not logic.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Because they are not making a logical choice, they are voting dogmatically. It's religious to them, you can't tell them no different cuz they have faith not logic.
    But they have the nerve to look down their high yellow noses at me because I refuse to vote for ANYONE as long as they want to play the game of not giving Blacks the tangibles we are owed. I really don't think my grandfather would fall in step with these bat shit crazy women that doesn't see Bidens ANTI BLACK stand going back 50 years. #PhuckJoeAndThatHoe

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But they have the nerve to look down their high yellow noses at me because I refuse to vote for ANYONE as long as they want to play the game of not giving Blacks the tangibles we are owed. I really don't think my grandfather would fall in step with these bat shit crazy women that doesn't see Bidens ANTI BLACK stand going back 50 years. #PhuckJoeAndThatHoe
    When the look down at me I say “that’s why y’all not passing down anything to your kids but hope and prayer”.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Liberals are the left hand of White supremacy so they would turn into the alt-right if Reparations if it was a real option
    This is so true, they would show their true colors in a heart beat. You could see how they would try to erase us with poverty being a class issue. They made no room for race having an impact. It’s just polite racism.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is so true, they would show their true colors in a heart beat. You could see how they would try to erase us with poverty being a class issue. They made no room for race having an impact. It’s just polite racism.
    I'd like having my anti black racist loud and proud so I know what I dealing with. Slowly we are getting on code with with these tools of social media (In real time).
    But we all know that the pinkertons are never to be trusted when dealing with them.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Say that louder for the people in the back.
    Been saying this for over 15 years, all the elders are stuck voting for the lesser of 2 evils but the young ppl are holding their vote. And if they keep calling KKKops on us and killing us white unarmed I really feel every FBA needs to tap into their inner #NatTurner and stop asking "What would Jesus do" and start asking yourself "What Nat Turner would have done".

In order to beat our enemy we must think like our enemy.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Been saying this for over 15 years, all the elders are stuck voting for the lesser of 2 evils but the young ppl are holding their vote. And if they keep calling KKKops on us and killing us white unarmed I really feel every FBA needs to tap into their inner #NatTurner and stop asking "What would Jesus do" and start asking yourself "What Nat Turner would have done".

In order to beat our enemy we must think like our enemy.
    Yup that lesser of two evils shit is running thin.

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    White Liberals are no different than their Conservative and Moderate cohorts. They all branch under the same tree. When it all has something to do with Black people, trust, they oddly start speaking the same language. All their true colors will really start to show. Anytime there's real talk about a true Black agenda, and the rise up of Black empowerment, then there's utter silence, deflection and much BS excuses to last for centuries ahead. Other races have benefited greatly, and so continuously, without "studies" and all that other nonsense as such the case whenever it comes to NATIVE BLACK AMERICANS. We need total and solid political representation who all will once and for all take no prisoners, and take the saying "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth," to a whole another drastic level.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Eww, this takes pandering to predatory levels...

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The way I see it, white liberals
    are conflicted. They want to change the status quo without changing the status quo, a kind of justice without justice. I do not think they understand just how fundamentally America has to transform in order for them to get what they want.

They understand we are in a class war, but do not quite understand how race factors in and is inseparable. Maybe it is willful ignorance… But they want to win a class war fought with race without acknowledging race. Essentially wanting to win a war being fought with missiles without acknowledging they are losing because the other side is using missiles to blow their shit up.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When it all has something to do with Black people, trust, they oddly start speaking the same language. All their true colors will really start to show. Anytime there's real talk about a true Black agenda, and the rise up of Black empowerment, then there's utter silence, deflection and much BS excuses to last for centuries ahead.
    Preach brotha they turn into die hard republicans when we talk about anything pointless words and exercises. Liberals love having black peoples spin their wheels.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Family,
    White (Identifying) Liberals FULLY understand the status quo and only act dumb to see if we will act dumb with them, the (current) proof we have is the 2020 elections which all of them hate talking about the year 2020, we open our eyes and they were exposed on a global stage.
    -B1

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Tell me this isn’t spot on.

Not to mention, the entire white media, television in general, Matt Daemon, the Chick fil a owner and his "white blessing" buddy, dem white hoes on talk shows like the View, and all of the news outlets (especially NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN and MSNBC) sound exactly like the people in these above clips in realtime when they continue to have bullshit, waste-timing, intellectual masturbation sessions called "conversations" about addressing race, Black people and our oppression, George Floyd, #MeToo, rape, mass shootings, school shootings, white Supremacist terrorism, etc. To appeal to our sensibilities like they're Ralph Tresvant while they're actually like Ojay's Backstabbers, but far much worse. Stop the promotion of fairy tale BS lies and 'splaining. 'Splaining and living in fairy tales kill people. Enough. #CutTheBullshit #CutTheCheck

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Not to mention, the entire white media, television in general, Matt Daemon, the Chick fil a owner and his "white blessing" buddy, dem white hoes on talk shows like the View, and all of the news outlets (especially NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN and MSNBC) sound exactly like the people in these above clips in realtime when they continue to have bullshit, waste-timing, intellectual masturbation sessions called "conversations" about addressing race, Black people and our oppression, George Floyd, #MeToo, rape, mass shootings, school shootings, white Supremacist terrorism, etc. To appeal to our sensibilities like they're Ralph Tresvant while they're actually like Ojay's Backstabbers, but far much worse. Stop the promotion of fairy tale BS lies and 'splaining. 'Splaining and living in fairy tales kill people. Enough. #CutTheBullshit #CutTheCheck
    Did you hear the mayor of Minneapolis talk about the recent shooting of Amir Locke? He gave the biggest nonsensical word salad bullshit answer. Talking about transparency, accountability, etc everything except punishing the police.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Y’all gonna vote for them anyway

This video is truly a classic. A golden oldie and a staple of political anti-Blackness. Everytime I see this I am in hysteria. From the excuses, the look on Kopmala's face the entire time, the devious smile on face that hides her utter contempt, the ain't shitness of it all, deflections, the manipulations, the talking to us like she's a guidance counselor or principal that we black "school children" need to listen to, and the reaffirmation of the status quo. I get in literal tears. The bish really thought she slick and doing and saying something with her response. Bish you thought. 🤣 Somebody needs to make a Kopmala smiley out of that video thumbnail alone.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When the look down at me I say “that’s why y’all not passing down anything to your kids but hope and prayer”.
    Let's be honest. I think God and Jesus / Yeshua is and will continue to be utterly appalled by their ongoing inaction, cowardice, idleness, and unwillingness to do more than just hope and pray. They pick and choose when to do certain things, and when not to and hide behind religion.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Liberals are the left hand of White supremacy so they would turn into the alt-right if Reparations if it was a real option
    Did you know that the alt-left is an actual thing (or at least tried to be when Trump got elected)? They're basically a bunch of vegan, pro-LGBT, pro-animal, "socially liberal" Bernie Bro leftists that openly and unapologetically agree with the alt-right when it comes maintaining anti-black racism and White supremacy.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did you know that the alt-left is an actual thing (or at least tried to be when Trump got elected)? They're basically a bunch of vegan, pro-LGBT, pro-animal, "socially liberal" Bernie Bro leftists that openly and unapologetically agree with the alt-right when it comes maintaining anti-black racism and White supremacy.
    Malcolm X been warning us about these chumps for the longest.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They know damn well that our problems and the root to our problems are incomparable to everyone else's. They love telling us that one size does not fit all and that we all have differences, yet tell Black people that our race issue actually fits inside the bigger "class issue" and therefore, everyone is the same and everyone should get the exact same solution and the same exact bandaid. Not even a thought or a care about how Black people actually need advanced surgery by nonracist medical doctors for our ongoing historical issues and with a much bigger bandaid. Somehow "one size doesn't fit all" no longer applies and is no longer mentioned or talked about.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Which is wrong, unethical, lowdown and dirty. Illegal actually. Did we vote for to prevent the Jewish, Japanese, Native Indians, etc from getting reparations? Were their human rights up for a vote? Absolutely not!

Slavery, Jim Crow, redlining, systematic oppression, reparations, etc are human rights issues. And as the LGBT stated for their argument for gay marriage, human rights issues are not up for a vote and cannot and will not be voted on. /End of discussion.