The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

I Just Turned On Jim Crow Joe's State of the Union...

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

"But we have to get Trump out of office."

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Yeah he is coming at us. I don't drink but i will be popping bottles the minute I get the news of his inevitable brain aneurysm. I'll party harder than I did in 2004 when Ronald kicked the bucket. I'm never going to forgive the Black people who strolled out to the pols to get this dude elected (even though I still think he stole the elction).

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah he is coming at us. I don't drink but i will be popping bottles the minute I get the news of his inevitable brain aneurysm. I'll party harder than I did in 2004 when Ronald kicked the bucket. I'm never going to forgive the Black people who strolled out to the pols to get this dude elected (even though I still think he stole the elction).
    nigga and get president sista girl fuck that? That bitch would be like Bernie Mac in Don't Be a Menace

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    we are gonna have to tighten up. I feel like we are at the end of mid game going into end game. Joe Biden has gone full white supremacist to get that approval rating up. And I really think end game for the WS will be when the WHite House and Congress and Senate make the transition to 8-10 years of Republicans being in office, and this infusion of Ukraine people coming over. Putin is doing us a favor with this attack because the more he eliminates, the less there will be here. I think The republicans run the board for the next ten years and we will see the Dems shift with the left leaning Dems leaving for other fringe parties and the older conseravtive Dems beacoming republicans. The Dems need to be looking for some new talent to take over the running of the party. But with this new infusion of anti-black immigrants, it is only a matter of time before 1 or 2 nazi white nationalist parties pop up and start making a little noise.

I think we are about to go through the fire. We're gonna really need to be disciplined and on point going forward. I like the energy I'm seeing from the riders though. Something these last couple years have taught me is that a large amount of our society are cowards. Once i realized that it made a lot of sense out of the behavior I've been seeing from people since 2016. We just have to stand on our square and start winning at the margins. I am glad everyone is bring their hate for us out in the open. GRoups are showing their hands and now folks have to really make that choice of fighting WS or bending to it. I think we're finally getting to the point where the warfare that has been waged against can no longer be covert which i suspect will be the next big test for us.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It still pisses me off that I have family who legit voted for him thinking he'd do anything for them. His great grandparents owned slaves ffs. And not some nickel and dime amount. They owned a lot of them. Back then it was the wealthy white and Jewish families who owned the most and didn't want to give them up. This runs deep in his veins. He is also backed by China and we all know how China views anyone who isn't Chinese. He has done NOTHING for black Americans. Not a damn thing. If anything, he has made the lives of blacks in America even harder. He is a POS that needs to GTFO.

Chericeiam

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I can't stand the sound of his voice, so I didn't waste any electricity watching that garbage. Seeing how Twitter and IG pretty much eviscerated him I was glad I made the choice to ignore this SOTU. F'k this old bastard.
    I decided to spare myself the suffering. A devil can't do nothing for me but raise hell! The new black media will filter anything of substance to me. Otherwise, I let the dead bury the dead. #FBAallDay #TheywillPay

Elevation

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A whole lot not only voted for him but partied in the streets

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I decided to spare myself the suffering. A devil can't do nothing for me but raise hell! The new black media will filter anything of substance to me. Otherwise, I let the dead bury the dead. #FBAallDay #TheywillPay
    You are not missing much. It’s a devil being who he always has been.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's a fact, you can't be mad at a snake for biting you
    I really want to see if Black Americans have learned their lesson. Biden has been worse than Trump could even imagine and I wonder if Black people are seeing it. Some of the older negros are going to take the Democrats all the way to the grave but I wonder if they younger Blacks that voted will see the light.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In case nobody can see the tweet above, it says:

Pres. Biden: "We should all agree: the answer is not to defund the police—it's to fund the police. Fund them! #SOTU

QObgkxl.jpg

And the fact that ABC News and company are promoting this like it's a great, noble, All-American and Biden is just the "good guy" fighting back for the "other good guys" everywhere shows just how proudly complicit they all are in this worldwide, anti-Black genocidal race war disguised as something for the "greater good" of our society. From Ukraine to Russia to Poland to USA to everywhere else. Outright abominable and evil.

Joe Biden is the Democratic Party's Ronald Reagan. Straight up demon.

#CutOffHisMic until he decides to #CutTheCheck
    #CutTheDamnBS

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It still pisses me off that I have family who legit voted for him thinking he'd do anything for them. His great grandparents owned slaves ffs. And not some nickel and dime amount. They owned a lot of them. Back then it was the wealthy white and Jewish families who owned the most and didn't want to give them up. This runs deep in his veins. He is also backed by China and we all know how China views anyone who isn't Chinese. He has done NOTHING for black Americans. Not a damn thing. If anything, he has made the lives of blacks in America even harder. He is a POS that needs to GTFO.

"BuT iM iRiSH and My FaMiLy diDNt OwN SLaVeS, aNd eVeN iF tHeY diD, iLL bE DaMNed iF I hAvE tO PaY tRiLLiONs iN RePaRAtIOnS fOr SoMe ShIT ThaT HaPpeNeD OvEr 300 YeARs AgO ThAT I HaD NoTHinG tO Do WiTH. sO sHuT uP aNd wOrK yOu DaMn N*gGas! YeS, I cAN aNd I wiLL sAy the WOrD "n*GGa" cAuSe yALL iNgRate S.O.Bs aiNT BLacK ANyWaY."

Signed by,

Hoe Biden

Current Oppressor in Chief
    PS - ALL Heil Ukkkraine!!!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "Fund Them!"
    NO. You GO fund them out of YOUR own POCKET tucked inside of your sagging colon you ole raggedy white nasty decrepit racist bitch.

TF? You ain't my zaddy you snide, arrogant, rancid, ain't shit and never was, potato starving, liver spotted ass, snow hoe with 3rd degree dementia so STFU. I am forced pay taxes at the very threat of fines, penalties and imprisonment only for you and company to continue using our taxes towards our own oppression and anti-Black racism and act like it ain't happening.

ENOUGH!
    Y'all Qaeda can continue #GoFundThem but imma need that same Governmental Y'all Qaeda to #GoFundMe with my Damn Reparations in return.

I am not paying for this shit.

My ancestors and us current descendants have paid and still are paying the price for this unwanted anti-Black racism in this country and planet mentally, psychologically, violently, lethally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, medically, etc.

After all. I'll be damned if I have to continue to pay my tax dollars towards keeping alive an anti-Black system / police state that has been set in place for the last 500+ years that I had no say in creating and would have never approved of.

Signed by,
    Me
    On the behalf of Foundational Black Americans everywhere

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    "BuT iM iRiSH and My FaMiLy diDNt OwN SLaVeS, aNd eVeN iF tHeY diD, iLL bE DaMNed iF I hAvE tO PaY tRiLLiONs iN RePaRAtIOnS fOr SoMe ShIT ThaT HaPpeNeD OvEr 300 YeARs AgO ThAT I HaD NoTHinG tO Do WiTH. sO sHuT uP aNd wOrK yOu DaMn N*gGas! YeS, I cAN aNd I wiLL sAy the WOrD "n*GGa" cAuSe yALL iNgRate S.O.Bs aiNT BLacK ANyWaY."

Signed by,

Hoe Biden

Then you come to find out that they received all types of hand outs like we see with the Afghans and Ukrainians. We cannot forget this scam they‘ve been running as time goes on. These people get free passes in the USA and then want to look down on us. Cowardice at its finest.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    That's a fact, you can't be mad at a snake for biting you
    Fax. The weak always have to learn the hard way. Divest twitter is one of those groups taking massive L’s.
    My ancestors and us current descendants have paid and still are paying the price for this unwanted anti-Black racism in this country and planet mentally, psychologically, violently, lethally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, medically, etc.

After all. I'll be damned if I have to continue to pay my tax dollars towards keeping alive an anti-Black system / police state that has been set in place for the last 500+ years that I had no say in creating and would have never approved of.

The thing about it is that the white supremacist stand there and be loke “what yall n****ra gon do about it and we be like “nuthin boss”. 2020 changed a lot and we gotta keep that same energy. Pull up season eternal.

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Fax. The weak always have to learn the hard way. Divest twitter is one of those groups taking massive L’s.

The thing about it is that the white supremacist stand there and be loke “what yall n****ra gon do about it and we be like “nuthin boss”. 2020 changed a lot and we gotta keep that same energy. Pull up season eternal.
    the mafia had consequences for off code people, people who didn't pay their debts, and for those that crossed them. And that is all I will say about that.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Then you come to find out that they received all types of hand outs like we see with the Afghans and Ukrainians. We cannot forget this scam they‘ve been running as time goes on. These people get free passes in the USA and then want to look down on us. Cowardice at its finest.
    I'm Irish. He's Irish. She's Irish. We're all Irish. My family's Irish, Italian, Germanazee, Nale Polish, Slovakian, Slavic, Scandinavian, Jewnubian, whatever the fuck. The springs are Irish, my prostitutes are Avian and my one-legged blond haired wet dog is of Homosexual descent and half non-binary with one green eye and one missing blue eye. We are all diverse, compassionate humans of middle and working class heritage and would never partake in slavery and racism in any way!

Weren't the Scot-Irish in the Americas owning Black people as slaves?

Are Scottish Irish not considered Irish?

And even if some of these whites didn't own slaves, didn't the likes of Mark Wahlberg, John Wayne, the Italians, Irish, Jewish, Germans, Anglo-Saxons and the rest of the whites (including whites with immigrant backgrounds) of all ages practice racism by:

- Threatening Black people

- Harassing, Harming, Abusing, Bullying and Mistreating Black people

- Joining Slavery Patrol Police Departments to target and help destroy Black people for shits and giggles and sick white Power Play (hey Irish and Italians)

- Spreading dangerous lies and propaganda about Black people

- Calling Black people the n-word and other racist slurs, and using degrading, dehumanizing language to describe them

- Miseducating Black people

- Targeting and Disenfranchising Black people

- Attacking, Brutalizing, Murdering, Lynching, Raping, and Terrorizing Black people

- Cannibalizing Black people

- Staying silent and doing next to nothing to stop the anti-Black atrocities and attacks while making excuses to justify not doing anything and continuing doing to do nothing

- Stepping and shitting on Black people to get ahead and morph into ever whitening whiteness with endless unlocked white privileges

- And Much more...

Yeah....I don't think these non-slave owning whites and their descendants are as innocent as they claim to be either.

We don't have to be divisive while speaking hard brutal facts.

We Foundational Black Americans can unite amongst ourselves.

Let's be inclusive and include all whites for their role in anti-Black racism and global White Supremacy.

Let's be more accepting and accept the fact that we have no real allies and that we #FBA are enough.

HeffDawg

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    the mafia had consequences for off code people, people who didn't pay their debts, and for those that crossed them. And that is all I will say about that.

They had an agenda so it was easy to spot out those that were going against the grain. Now that we got one you know the drill...

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

Signed by,

Hoe Biden

These people, the ones who have bloodlines owning the biggest slave farms in this country... They will never pay a dime for it. Old man joe is going to die being viewed as some good president in the eyes of millions and it is just so damn dumb.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Related
    Outright abominable. How can we sue to get our money back?
    These people, the ones who have bloodlines owning the biggest slave farms in this country... They will never pay a dime for it. Old man joe is going to die being viewed as some good president in the eyes of millions and it is just so damn dumb.
    Well, with the way things are going, if they continue proudly refusing to pay off their debts hopefully they and their demented kinfolk will pay with their lives via declining sperm rates, infertility, white on white crime, war, drugs, etc.

Demons eating other Demons alive.

White Supremacy is suicidal and will have no problem offing themselves and everyone else if their control rate drops from 92% to 91%.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can't stand the sound of his voice, so I didn't waste any electricity watching that garbage. Seeing how Twitter and IG pretty much eviscerated him I was glad I made the choice to ignore this SOTU. F'k this old bastard.
    F*ck this old bastard indeed...

Attachments

bidens lies.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Well, with the way things are going, if they continue proudly refusing to pay off their debts hopefully they and their demented kinfolk will pay with their lives via declining sperm rates, infertility, white on white crime, war, drugs, etc.

White Supremacy is suicidal and will have no problem offing themselves and everyone else if their control rate drops from 92% to 91%.
    Or we have 2020 part 2.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    That’s sad to think about but I don’t think it will the be the case for Black people.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

I read something about sperm count a few months back and white men in America are at an all-time low. They are in their 20s and 30s and have the sperm count of a man in his 70s. I am fairly certain their numbers will be declining big time over the next 50 years if nothing changes.